PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating Joety's Success

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-07-2014, 03:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

It is no coincidence why Joetys is the blue eye boy of Leongsam. Joetys represents the successful Sinkie who made the move and got out of Singapore. Now he is enjoying a successful and rewarding life in the Land of Smile and thus earns his bragging rights to bash Sinkies from abroad, unlike Tonychat who has never go further than Johor Bahru but continues to hallucinates that he is in Australia. Joetys is a good example that we should learn from. Leongsam is right all along ;)

Joetys Peasant Which tyre for his Audi When will the MRT arrive First class or business class Tiger Airways or Jetstar Italy or Maldives Malaysi or Pulau Ubin Lafite or Louis XIII Tiger beer or Singha depending on the beer promoter's cup size Babes throwing eyes at him at 6 stars hotel swimming pool Kio kway at Petain or Desker road Businesses in JKT and Bangcock Mind your own business :o Beautiful maid with a revolver The wife is the maid Read books use Kindle Free book at library Pay money for points at SBF Beg for points whenever possible :D

Disclaimer:

1: I am not Scroobal. Although we both like to stir shit :D
2. Lazy Saturday, so find something to disturb Joetys :p
3. Please don't zap me :)
4. Please up my points if you like my post :o

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?185628-Celebrating-Joety-s-Success&goto=newpost).