PDA

View Full Version : Wow look at fiona's nipple

KoLianTai
17-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Anyone watching the wcg 2005 highlights by fiona now? She's wearing this red tight shirt w/o her bra and her protruding nipples are soooo obvious. Damn i don't have a video recorder... any bros kindly record it down? :D

Kenzaki
18-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Anyone watching the wcg 2005 highlights by fiona now? She's wearing this red tight shirt w/o her bra and her protruding nipples are soooo obvious. Damn i don't have a video recorder... any bros kindly record it down? :D

Well, I can tell Ben is enjoying himself, Fiona keep pushing her boobs towards him.

sinfulguy
18-11-2005, 12:21 AM
got bra lah bro....but i think it's the cup type w/o the back....see properly...I just caught the repeat telecast....but damn big and pointy...I agree that Ben cannot tahan man!!!

warresg
18-11-2005, 12:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/gamingfantasy/wcg1.jpg

mokermania
18-11-2005, 12:48 AM
hi,

hw i wish i was the Adidas logo:p

SaKuDas
18-11-2005, 01:04 AM

he is wearing abar without the back strip 1 la... the back hook going around the neck...

JPimp
18-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Erm..maybe its me who needs glasses but what nips?

Haha..I agree on being the logo:D

chenggh
18-11-2005, 01:28 AM
hi,

Me too man.....
Fiona is my dream gal man:D

Dancing
18-11-2005, 01:35 AM
Wow...looks good and yummy...lolx..Finger Licking Good....:D

mokermania
18-11-2005, 01:36 AM
see her recent health product poster oso shiok. the wan to slim her waist thing.
got 1 very big poster( cover abt 7storey building) along PIE toward eunos link exit or toward bedok area...

bt drive carfully don lost concentration:D

flowerpot
18-11-2005, 03:13 AM
oh my!!!

she is really 1 bitch that im willing to die for....

nice boobies...
nice butt..
nice face...
nice hair..
nice eye..
nice mouth...
nice tongue..
nice nose...

everything also nice....

S3x4u29
18-11-2005, 03:48 AM
wow wow hourglass shape...imagine if she squirts and moan while being lick and shaft with vibrator.............

chickenzip
18-11-2005, 08:28 AM
it will be a sight to die for if she will to ride on top of me with her boobs bouncing and her hair flying about, watching her face squirm and she keep moaning "fuck me...fuck me!" :D

peterfish
18-11-2005, 08:34 AM
it will be a sight to die for if she will to ride on top of me with her boobs bouncing and her hair flying about, watching her face squirm and she keep moaning "fuck me...fuck me!" :D
Robin Leong was one lucky man to be able to see the "assets" of Fiona and still not die of nosebled

chickenzip
18-11-2005, 08:38 AM
Robin Leong was one lucky man to be able to see the "assets" of Fiona and still not die of nosebled

maybe he internal bleeding...:D

yanki1
18-11-2005, 08:48 AM
they are hugh!!!! for that figure of hers. wow. :D

KoLianTai
18-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Juz carefully look at the point below the adidas logo...

Got meh... To me it's like no haf coz nips out already... Funny thing, whole show i only see her left nips erect, no right one... Hmm? :eek:

Foto well taken but not the most obvious one... i bet those bros who saw knew... the most obvious time was the time after she played cs.

big_bear
18-11-2005, 09:28 AM

check out Ben's face. :D he tong buay diao liao. He like super blur face. His mouth maybe hosting the show, but i think his small head is thinking liao, not the big head.

X D i wonder if Ben actually visits this site. damn... If i Ben, gimme one chance to hug Fiona i think i will also die and gone to Heaven man.

Sorin^^
18-11-2005, 09:33 AM
check out Ben's face. :D he tong buay diao liao. He like super blur face. His mouth maybe hosting the show, but i think his small head is thinking liao, not the big head.

X D i wonder if Ben actually visits this site. damn... If i Ben, gimme one chance to hug Fiona i think i will also die and gone to Heaven man.

Haha! True! True! Could see our poor Ben sneaking peaks at Fiona's twin towers during this show. keke!:D Her jugs are really big for her tiny body man. Look at her small waist. wow!

hunter89
18-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Juz carefully look at the point below the adidas logo...

Bro.... I look left, look right, turn my computer screen left and right, take out magnifying glass... NO NIP !!!!! :mad:

How you guys see it??? :confused:

But one thing for sure......her t-shirt is too tight for her..... maybe she should not wear that t-shirt, so that (.)(.) can breathe abit....

Sorin^^
18-11-2005, 09:44 AM
Bro.... I look left, look right, turn my computer screen left and right, take out magnifying glass... NO NIP !!!!!

How you guys see it??? :confused:

But one thing for sure......her t-shirt is too tight for her..... maybe she should not wear that t-shirt, so that (.)(.) can breathe abit....

Bro, if u look directly below the Adidas logo, u will see a circular patch.:D Could that be one? keke!

Yes, tink she wore too tight man. The highlight of the show indeed.

big_bear
18-11-2005, 09:45 AM
Haha! True! True! Could see our poor Ben sneaking peaks at Fiona's twin towers during this show. keke!:D Her jugs are really big for her tiny body man. Look at her small waist. wow!

i tell you... if i am Ben.. and i am at that location hosting with Fiona... The cameraman recording live while Fiona holding the mic to my face and its my turn to speak...

i think i report halfway, then i scream" KANNEEE NAH BEH CHEE BYE AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I BUAY TAHAN LIAO AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Then i turn 90 degree toward her and SQUEEEEEEEEZZZZZEEEE her knockers hard hard.

"I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT EVER SINCE I MET YOU, FIONAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Then you see her pained face and she giving me a mother of all slaps and the cameraman also blur. no.... i think the cameraman also say "lemme squeeze also leh!" :D

big_bear
18-11-2005, 09:50 AM
^ i'll bet that is wat most bros here will wanna do, if they are Ben. :cool:

hunter89
18-11-2005, 09:52 AM
Bro, if u look directly below the Adidas logo, u will see a circular patch.:D Could that be one? keke!

Yes, tink she wore too tight man. The highlight of the show indeed.

Lol.... I salute to all you bros out there....... maybe I too old to notice... but seriously.... I still cannot see that god-damn NIP !!!!!

You guys describe until I buay tahan.... and still cannot see the f**king NIP !!! Really driving me crazy liao.....

I think this year S'pore sure win the WCG, because everyone will look at her.... if she wear those string bikini to host the show.......... I think bro Sorin will cheong there to take the first look.... :D

JPimp
18-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Yeah, her shirt is just too damn bloody tight...

"Fiona, you should not wear something so tight, dear...hinders breathing movements you know....especially mine!":D

Sorin^^
18-11-2005, 09:57 AM
You guys describe until I buay tahan.... and still cannot see the f**king NIP !!! Really driving me crazy liao.....

I think this year S'pore sure win the WCG, because everyone will look at her.... if she wear those string bikini to host the show.......... I think bro Sorin will cheong there to take the first look.... :D

Whaha! Bro hunter89, no lah, see on TV on her can liao. keke! I not her fan leh, only her bosoms fans. keke!:D

hunter89
18-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Whaha! Bro hunter89, no lah, see on TV on her can liao. keke! I not her fan leh, only her bosoms fans. keke!:D

Knn..... If she say "Sorin dear, come come, let you have a better look."
Don't tell me you don't rush down...... :D

Jay_Jay
18-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Every bros how wish to have a feel on her boobs!!:D :D

EatNDrink
18-11-2005, 10:42 AM

baby, cannot be lah .. fiona jie jie so tall and u so small in size, if she goes on top, u would sure become flat, kanna crushed by her weight .. hahaha :D

sg_boytoy
18-11-2005, 10:45 AM
So close yet so far... :(

My CO has Fiona's mobile number stored in her phone, for work purposes. I saw it when I was helping her find a number to call while she was driving. See the phone number also shiok, ha ha ha :D , but cannot call, sigh...

HC_Cheongster
18-11-2005, 10:47 AM
So close yet so far...

My CO has Fiona's mobile number stored in her phone, for work purposes. I saw it when I was helping her find a number to call while she was driving. See the phone number also shiok, ha ha ha, but cannot call, sigh...pass me the number i help u to call can bo??? hahahaha :D

steamystreamsg
18-11-2005, 10:48 AM
The more I look at her photo, the more I have the 'H' building up inside me. :rolleyes:

sg_boytoy
18-11-2005, 10:52 AM
pass me the number i help u to call can bo??? hahahaha :D

Wah lao eh~ Bro HCC, want me to die young ah, ha ha ha :D

dagger13
18-11-2005, 10:55 AM
pass me the number i help u to call can bo??? hahahaha :D
I have the same thinking too.....ha ha :D

EatNDrink
18-11-2005, 11:05 AM
So close yet so far... :(

My CO has Fiona's mobile number stored in her phone, for work purposes. I saw it when I was helping her find a number to call while she was driving. See the phone number also shiok, ha ha ha :D , but cannot call, sigh...

Bro .. go and borrow ur CO's phone lah .. and take down all those celebrities number .. hahaha

sg_boytoy
18-11-2005, 11:20 AM
Bro .. go and borrow ur CO's phone lah .. and take down all those celebrities number .. hahaha

Got number also no use lah, I no balls to call and no guts to share the number, ha ha ha :D

chickenzip
18-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Got number also no use lah, I no balls to call and no guts to share the number, ha ha ha

can understand ur feeling...so near yet so far away! :D

EatNDrink
18-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Got number also no use lah, I no balls to call and no guts to share the number, ha ha ha :D

what is ur company's name? i think i wd get it myself :D

sg_boytoy
18-11-2005, 12:46 PM
what is ur company's name? i think i wd get it myself :D

Wah~ Bro EatNDrink, don't so "hiong" leh, phone number only lah :D

chickenzip
18-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Wah~ Bro EatNDrink, don't so "hiong" leh, phone number only lah

ur "life" in danger liao...:D

sg_boytoy
18-11-2005, 12:52 PM
ur "life" in danger liao...:D

Jialat~ good thing I didn't reveal the other artistes' names whose phone numbers I saw also lor, ha ha ha :D

warresg
18-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Jialat~ good thing I didn't reveal the other artistes' names whose phone numbers I saw also lor, ha ha ha :D
erm...who ar? :D

sg_boytoy
18-11-2005, 12:54 PM
erm...who ar? :D

Don't like that lah... :D

chickenzip
18-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Jialat~ good thing I didn't reveal the other artistes' names whose phone numbers I saw also lor, ha ha ha

U juz tell the world u also got others number. beta engage a bodyguard :D

HC_Cheongster
18-11-2005, 12:58 PM
u can actually employ me as the bodyguard for the handphone kekekeke :D

sg_boytoy
18-11-2005, 12:59 PM
U juz tell the world u also got others number. beta engage a bodyguard :D

I think I go JB or Batam and hide :D

packardbell
18-11-2005, 01:00 PM
The more I look at her photo, the more I have the 'H' building up inside me. :rolleyes:
Wow, like her figure very much. Now I PCC in front of her pic and I
have Ben pic hide with a paper. Shiok. Hee Hee

nivlac
18-11-2005, 01:14 PM
u all noe robin leong is also v lucki cos before fiona his gal was jamie yeo. another good catch

onion_rings
18-11-2005, 01:26 PM
hi,

That's every bro wish too(Including me) :p

dirtymonk82
18-11-2005, 01:32 PM
oh...what does she still looks so hot while fully covered up...arghhh

Tai_zi21
18-11-2005, 02:15 PM

Guess this will only happen at nite when i am dreaming!

Haha :D

A BBBJ By her while looking at mi sound like a nice wet dream to mi also!

JPimp
18-11-2005, 02:29 PM
oh...what does she still looks so hot while fully covered up...arghhh

I actually think women are better looking covered up...leaves much to imagination:D

evangelist
18-11-2005, 02:32 PM
but... the way she talks can be quite a turn off after a while... :(

chickenzip
18-11-2005, 02:40 PM
wish i could place my meat stick in between! :D

http://www.chioeves.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=55387

Sorin^^
18-11-2005, 05:55 PM
wish i could place my meat stick in between! :D

http://www.chioeves.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=55387

Yeh, man those jugs are goot to hold, nice to look at, looks bouncy!:D

LOWCHUI
18-11-2005, 05:58 PM
AWESOME ! Fiona is the SEXIEST female in TCS today !

foolish_
18-11-2005, 06:08 PM
I think I go JB or Batam and hide :D
Er....bro, I go hide with you ok? Remember to bring the phone hor :D

sg_boytoy
18-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Er....bro, I go hide with you ok? Remember to bring the phone hor :D

Wah lao eh~ that's all you care about :D

foolish_
18-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Damn, u are hard to please man. Ok lah, u go hide on your own. Er, can pass me the phone before u go? :D

Sorin^^
18-11-2005, 06:28 PM

Bro! i tink ur PM will be flooded with bros asking for the no. keke!:D

machoman
19-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Wah lao eh~ that's all you care about

No, me don't fancy her now. At first glance, she is good to look at but she tries to act too cute.... the same behavior as in her debut appearance as the genie which made her famous. :D

BTW, what nips?... I scutinised the picture with a magnifying glass & there was no nips showing... only the adidas logo. :confused:

aikoN79
19-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Something not related to fiona...
last night i watch the drama Polica & Thief starring Mark Lee...
Who's that actress (Mark Lee's wife) with the 2 huge jugs ????
i think even bigger then fiona ~!
I forgot the TCS actress name.

machoman
19-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Something not related to fiona...
last night i watch the drama Polica & Thief starring Mark Lee...
Who's that actress (Mark Lee's wife) with the 2 huge jugs ????
i think even bigger then fiona ~!
I forgot the TCS actress name.

Margaret Lee issit? :D

aikoN79
19-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Aaaaahhhh yah yah yah. That's it.
her's bigger or fiona ???
When her's become so big ???
last time not so big one right ??

machoman
19-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Aaaaahhhh yah yah yah. That's it.
her's bigger or fiona ???
When her's become so big ???
last time not so big one right ??

No fight la.. of cos margaret lee... no la... always big.... Fiona's only appear big cos she is slim built.

KoLianTai
20-11-2005, 12:42 AM
fiona is better... coz of her small build n slutty face. LOL~

Aiyahz hard to c from the picture... on tv more obvious due to the different angles. Too bad no video or pic from juz after the cs. Btw i saw her yesterday at suntec... realli big jiggs.

asdfghjkl
20-11-2005, 12:50 AM
overall, margaret's tits should be bigger.. :rolleyes:

raceguysg
20-11-2005, 01:01 AM
margarat lee's is 34E while fiona's is 32C....
seee the diff???:)

sToNeCoLd
20-11-2005, 01:33 AM
No, me don't fancy her now. At first glance, she is good to look at but she tries to act too cute.... the same behavior as in her debut appearance as the genie which made her famous.
BTW, what nips?... I scutinised the picture with a magnifying glass & there was no nips showing... only the adidas logo.

Yeah right. No offence to bros here who fancy her but I think she just another bimbo without any brain unlike Diana Ser, Sharon Au etc

Of all the men in TCS / Mediacorp / Ex-Mediaworks she stupidly chosed that fXXking sleazy so-called American born bred ABC Robin Leong years ago?? Matter of factly as it all turn out to be..she was "screwed" & dump by that stupid fcuking bastard despite his notorious fling history well-known by everyone. :confused:

Really wonder why she can chose that idiot despite so much disapproval from her family & friends (Reported in papers few years back) and in the end got what she deserved. Not eating sour-grapes that prompted me to comment on this but I really hate that stupid idiot sleazy Robin Leong who he thinks that he's some American born bred trying to hunt our Sg girls pussies with his tiny cock. Ever saw him openly kissing, hugging & flirting with girls in clubs totally ignoring the public eyes even though he is a public figure. :mad:

Well..look at him now..trying so hard to resurrect his career..

ragnarclaw
20-11-2005, 07:51 AM
where's the nipple...i dont see any..:confused:

KoLianTai
20-11-2005, 11:39 AM
margarat lee's is 34E while fiona's is 32C....
seee the diff???:)

Sometimes it's not on the cup but the proportion ya c... and i like syt more...

raceguysg
20-11-2005, 02:05 PM
margarat lee and fiona xie are now on the top of my fantasy list.... hehe:D :D

milffella
20-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Yeah right. No offence to bros here who fancy her but I think she just another bimbo without any brain unlike Diana Ser, Sharon Au etc

Of all the men in TCS / Mediacorp / Ex-Mediaworks she stupidly chosed that fXXking sleazy so-called American born bred ABC Robin Leong years ago?? Matter of factly as it all turn out to be..she was "screwed" & dump by that stupid fcuking bastard despite his notorious fling history well-known by everyone.

Really wonder why she can chose that idiot despite so much disapproval from her family & friends (Reported in papers few years back) and in the end got what she deserved. Not eating sour-grapes that prompted me to comment on this but I really hate that stupid idiot sleazy Robin Leong who he thinks that he's some American born bred trying to hunt our Sg girls pussies with his tiny cock. Ever saw him openly kissing, hugging & flirting with girls in clubs totally ignoring the public eyes even though he is a public figure.

he think very handsome haha, but he is a short-ass.....i saw him before M S.... i also dunno he where handsome. maybe got big cock? he so short....in between he thinks he is cool with the ABC slang.but i think it makes no difference.his career is a finish my friend.:D

milffella
20-11-2005, 02:30 PM
he think very handsome haha, but he is a short-ass.....i saw him before M S.... i also dunno he where handsome. maybe got big cock? he so short....in between he thinks he is cool with the SBC slang.his career is a finish my friend.:D

fiona xie is a true bimbo, she was from my school Fairfield Methodist Secondary.....one year my junior. bubbly girl and her tits are smaller compared to another girl.:D

Tai_zi21
20-11-2005, 02:39 PM
fiona xie is a true bimbo, she was from my school Fairfield Methodist Secondary.....one year my junior. bubbly girl and her tits are smaller compared to another girl.:D

I thought she was from st hilton sec sch? :confused:

JPimp
20-11-2005, 02:43 PM

St Hilton??:confused: You mean St Hilda's?

Tai_zi21
20-11-2005, 02:45 PM
St Hilton??:confused: You mean St Hilda's?

Opps wrong spelling! pai sei and thanks for correcting my mistake! :)

milffella
20-11-2005, 02:56 PM

aiyoh mixed her up with another....she not from my school :confused:

flutian2001
20-11-2005, 03:02 PM
aiyoh mixed her up with another....she not from my school :confused:

oops dua kang until burst liao :D

milffella
20-11-2005, 07:24 PM
oops dua kang until burst liao :D

tua kang ?school only where is the tua kang?
it is tua lanjiao and tua lampa. your female relatives interested ah?:rolleyes:

CameAlot
20-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Bro, you mean st hilda's don't you? :D

flutian2001
21-11-2005, 12:31 AM
tua kang ?school only where is the tua kang?
it is tua lanjiao and tua lampa. your female relatives interested ah?:rolleyes:

save it la dude. faster find hole put head in.

owen10
21-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Well, I can tell Ben is enjoying himself, Fiona keep pushing her boobs towards him.

hahaha ... yeah i saw that too. Ben is such a lucky ass!!! :D

chickenzip
21-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Wah lao eh~ that's all you care about

bro...he did care about YOUr phone....:D

sg_boytoy
21-11-2005, 12:38 PM
bro...he did care about YOUr phone....:D

Oh, yah hor? In that case, I give you my handphone number lor, ai mai, ha ha ha :D

foolish_
21-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Oh, yah hor? In that case, I give you my handphone number lor, ai mai, ha ha ha :D
Bro, u blur lah. I don't want your HP. I want your CO's HP lah. :D

Optimus_Prime
21-11-2005, 01:48 PM
Oh, yah hor? In that case, I give you my handphone number lor, ai mai, ha ha ha
need a bodyguard for your CO's phone....er.... I mean... for YOURSELF !! Yes...yourself and all the phones in ur family....:rolleyes:

Maybe pass me ur CO's phone so I can check if it's bugged by Bro Foolish... :p

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lee890
21-11-2005, 02:02 PM

Of all the men in TCS / Mediacorp / Ex-Mediaworks she stupidly chosed that fXXking sleazy so-called American born bred ABC Robin Leong years ago?? Matter of factly as it all turn out to be..she was "screwed" & dump by that stupid fcuking bastard despite his notorious fling history well-known by everyone. :confused:

Really wonder why she can chose that idiot despite so much disapproval from her family & friends (Reported in papers few years back) and in the end got what she deserved. Not eating sour-grapes that prompted me to comment on this but I really hate that stupid idiot sleazy Robin Leong who he thinks that he's some American born bred trying to hunt our Sg girls pussies with his tiny cock. Ever saw him openly kissing, hugging & flirting with girls in clubs totally ignoring the public eyes even though he is a public figure. :mad:

haha well said well said!! he is just one of those lame ass ABC who thinks too big of himself, some more, he wants to post as Kung FU master, makes him look lamer!!! The same is said to that bad loser Mark Zee who is known to get free fuck from that Eye for a guy I Ah Lian, why are some chicks here so cheap??

sg_boytoy
21-11-2005, 02:22 PM
... why are some chicks here so cheap??

Got demand sure got supply :D , cheap chicks exist because of cheap dicks :rolleyes:

sg_boytoy
21-11-2005, 02:28 PM
... Maybe pass me ur CO's phone so I can check if it's bugged by Bro Foolish... :p

Bro OP, nice try :D

sg_boytoy
21-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Bro, u blur lah. I don't want your HP. I want your CO's HP lah. :D

Huh? What phone? * looks around with a blur look * :D

*FiReWoRkS*
21-11-2005, 03:46 PM
fiona is really quite slim in person saw her at holland village b4..n its bcos of her slim frame tt make her boobs so big tink its e whole package tt make her so hot..btw ben yeo's wife is quite a hottie too..

DCS17
21-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Believe it or not

Fiona stays at Dakota Cresent last time. And she is from KC if I rem correctly. She also tried to bring her brother to TCS for awhile but failed.

Her father is not an engineer as she claimed neither did her mother owns a tuition centre. She just making it up in the media. So.. well her looks is hot and saucy but her brain..... well no comments.

hubber26
21-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Saw her lah, in Lido. On screen, she look hot and steamy. Off screen in real person, I feel her head too big for her skinny body leh... Just MHO. I admit she got a real nice boobs

mosses
21-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Believe it or not

Fiona stays at Dakota Cresent last time. And she is from KC if I rem correctly. She also tried to bring her brother to TCS for awhile but failed.

Her father is not an engineer as she claimed neither did her mother owns a tuition centre. She just making it up in the media. So.. well her looks is hot and saucy but her brain..... well no comments.

Bro, you are right that she stays in Dakota Crescent. I have seen her long before she went into TCS. She use to roller blade in the vicinity of the Neighbourhood Police Post ...

However, from my recollection, her body like not so takong leh... now so well developed... if i know earlier, should have sian her last time hehehe :D

milffella
23-11-2005, 11:25 AM
save it la dude. faster find hole put head in.

wah whole week i been poking babes' black hole, still ask me to find hole?
you should go find free good holes rather than pathetically paying and stuffing your unwanted pathetic ugly tool into holes swarmed with aids maggots.:D

SB_Naruto
23-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Her boobs comparable to Erica Lee.... ShioK!!