PDA

View Full Version : Is'nt that Jeanette Aw in the pic at the top right hand corner?

Teh Ni
17-11-2005, 02:31 PM
My my, the standard of WLs here are getting higher everyday isn't it? That girl at the top does bear a striking resemblance to Channel 8's Jeanette Aw from that angle does'nt she? Maybe at close-up not so much but still freakin hot! I did find an indon girl machiam like Selina of S.H.E several months back. Not bad this kind of lobangs... Adds to the pleasure when you are humping her and imagining that you are doing a celeb. Maybe fellow bros can share their experiences of bonking celeb-lookalikes?

yanki1
17-11-2005, 02:37 PM
That girl at the top does bear a striking resemblance to Channel 8's Jeanette Aw from that angle does'nt she?

where got? emmmmmm i cannot tell leh:confused:

DNAT
17-11-2005, 02:48 PM
My my, the standard of WLs here are getting higher everyday isn't it? That girl at the top does bear a striking resemblance to Channel 8's Jeanette Aw from that angle does'nt she? Maybe at close-up not so much but still freakin hot! I did find an indon girl machiam like Selina of S.H.E several months back. Not bad this kind of lobangs... Adds to the pleasure when you are humping her and imagining that you are doing a celeb. Maybe fellow bros can share their experiences of bonking celeb-lookalikes?

where? pic at the top right hand corner?
you mean your avatar huh?
wow lau .. 左右不分

BTW, where is the pic of that Selina lookalike Indo? :D

waypastprime
17-11-2005, 02:58 PM
where? pic at the top right hand corner?
you mean your avatar huh?
wow lau .. 左右不分

The pic beside the sammyboy chatline banner lah. ;)

Dont blur lah uncle.

zeus
17-11-2005, 03:23 PM
actually i find her looked like Irin Gan :D

Big Sexy
17-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Hahahah.. DNAT kenna suan by WPP.. Way .. DNAT is always very blur wan la.. the other time he told me the chicken rice very nice to eat.. but the fact was that was was eating duck rice.. u say he blur or not.. :D

btw.. who is jeanette Aw huh??? :confused:

Dont blur lah uncle.

zeus
17-11-2005, 03:53 PM
btw.. who is jeanette Aw huh??? :confused:the SK jewelry model, she is also in the 9pm chn 8 show now.

DNAT
17-11-2005, 03:57 PM
btw.. who is jeanette Aw huh??? :confused:
欧萱 lah ... blur cock ;)

DNAT
17-11-2005, 03:59 PM
The pic beside the sammyboy chatline banner lah. ;)

Dont blur lah uncle.
dat gal in the nude pic? she look like Selina meh? :confused:

meatlover
17-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Hahahah.. DNAT kenna suan by WPP.. Way .. DNAT is always very blur wan la.. the other time he told me the chicken rice very nice to eat.. but the fact was that was was eating duck rice.. u say he blur or not..
Didn't know uncle D can't differentiate between chicken and duck. :D ... I wonder did he ever "kio" salah.

waypastprime
17-11-2005, 04:05 PM
dat gal in the nude pic? she look like Selina meh? :confused:

He meant the previous one looked like Selina whereas the latest one looks like Jeanette Aw.

Are u trying to act blur again huh? Long time never release liao huh? :p

waypastprime
17-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Hahahah.. DNAT kenna suan by WPP.. Way .. DNAT is always very blur wan la.. the other time he told me the chicken rice very nice to eat.. but the fact was that was was eating duck rice.. u say he blur or not.. :D

It's very normal for him as he hardly eat chicken one.... Only kio kway nia... :D

Teh Ni
17-11-2005, 04:35 PM
actually i find her looked like Irin Gan :D

She looks more like jeanette in the thumb pic. But i agree with you the linked pic looks like irin gan.

DNAT
17-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Didn't know uncle D can't differentiate between chicken and duck. :D ... I wonder did he ever "kio" salah.
叫鸡 got lah .. 叫鸭 never :)

big_bear
17-11-2005, 05:02 PM
The kuay i kio also never this kinda standard leh... next time must find this type of chio gers..

EatNDrink
17-11-2005, 05:52 PM
the SK jewelry model, she is also in the 9pm chn 8 show now.

Wow lao .. that Ou Xuan really cannot make it man .. saw that show on channel 8 last night .. its not SWEE .. its PWEE :mad: WASTE MY TIME .. i think she can consider going Hong Kong to join those Cat 3 .. hahaha .. maybe got hope :D

yanki1
17-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Wow lao .. that Ou Xuan really cannot make it man .. saw that show on channel 8 last night .. its not SWEE .. its PWEE :mad: WASTE MY TIME .. i think she can consider going Hong Kong to join those Cat 3 .. hahaha .. maybe got hope

cannot leh she dun have anything infront to show. i see liao like primary sch girl like that.

devilboy99
17-11-2005, 06:05 PM
She no neh neh so how to act in cat 3?

Saw Jeanette yesterday at Raffles City she walk like her backside got needles.... keep on shake here n there. Wanted to spank it and ask is there something wrong with it? hehehe but saw with own eyes, she confirm A cup

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Look like Jeanette Aw meh? :eek: U need a new spectacles if u haven got one.:)

asdfghjkl
17-11-2005, 08:17 PM
bro.. this is jeanette aw.. :D

http://www.skjewellery.com/images/late30s-eng.wmv

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2005, 09:31 PM
I know liao lah.Tat ger in the pic also call jeanette surname aw. Anyone also can named jeanette aw mah cause the name not patented.:cool:

zeus
18-11-2005, 03:26 AM
Wow lao .. that Ou Xuan really cannot make it man .. saw that show on channel 8 last night .. its not SWEE .. its PWEE :mad: WASTE MY TIME .. i think she can consider going Hong Kong to join those Cat 3 .. hahaha .. maybe got hope :Dwell, she got a "teh" voice...like little girl. imagine listening to her moans while banging her. woohoo~

EatNDrink
28-11-2005, 06:02 PM
well, she got a "teh" voice...like little girl. imagine listening to her moans while banging her. woohoo~

Yeah yeah brother, u are right .. hahaha ... imagine u bonk her half-way .. havent cum yet, she pulled out and with her 'teh' voice tell u .. no fun 1 .. bu wan le .. hahaha