PDA

View Full Version : Ano

sassy_sgcouple
15-11-2005, 11:42 PM
Hi everyone!

This is Greg & Gina, aka sassy sgcouple. This is our first time posting here at Sammy's and its good to be part of this sexy fun forum. :)

Here are some pics of my lovely partner and soon wife to be Gina for your viewing pleasure. This is her very first time posting on the web..so do be gentle and give her lots of encouragement ! :) She is a hot, sexy 25 year old Singapore Chinese gal who loves to tease and please. Conservative working professional in the financial sector, she loves to shed her clothes and get wild....

Stay tuned for more pics and much more from the both of us. Enjoy !

cheers,

Gina & Greg

sassy_sgcouple
16-11-2005, 12:16 AM
sorry folks.... here are he pics. :)

sassy_sgcouple
16-11-2005, 12:33 AM
Last one for the night.... :) Do leave some comments for us.

Enjoy ya !

iluv_doggy
16-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Off to a nice start. A hot body like hers should be flaunted.
Can't wait to see more.

DL

susuyamyam
16-11-2005, 01:54 AM
great pic, up ur pts, let us see some SHAG pic hehe

freebiez
16-11-2005, 03:45 PM
are they of the same gal?

in pic 1903, her hair is straight..
in pic 1468, her hair is longer n curly...

hope to see more frontal pics...:D

deviantdanny
16-11-2005, 08:37 PM
think they are the same girl pics taken at different times and location :)

mapleleaf882002
16-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Good start! Hope you gain momentum and be like Mordecai and his hot lady :D Points for you once I'm recharged

iceage
16-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Nice pictures. Well taken. Keep up. Up your points.

sassy_sgcouple
19-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi all... Gina here. *kisses* Its about time the girls make some noise in this forum.... *lol*

Thanks to all for your nice comments and for those who added my points thing. As you can see, I'm real a little shy and still feeling my way around this posting on the internet thingy. Just a little scared my friends and my stupid pervet boss will find out ! :P (I'm sure he's lurking here somewhere....)

iceage > thank you ! *muah*

Mapleleaf > how can I recharge you *evil grin*

deviantdanny > yup..it's me alright. these pics are taken over a span of a year or two...with the most recent ones last month.

susu > thank you. shag pics ? hmm...ok..will find some yummy ones for you.

i luv doggy > you are sooo sweet.... thank you for the nice comment. I love doggy too !! heh... U wanna watch ?

*kisses to all*

sassy_sgcouple
19-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Here's something for all of those who have taken time to levae me a comment and to up my points!

This is my favorite pic and a really special one cuz...well, see for yourself.... I sooooo loved to be licked..... umm..

kisses,

Gina

sassy_sgcouple
20-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Aiyo..

Seems like no one likes my pics ? *pout* Is there anyone out there who would like to see some pics like this one? Have a couple more of this naughty set...

Pls let me know if you do.. and do leave a comment and give a gal a little encouragement ya ? :)

kisses,

Gina

susuyamyam
20-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Aiyo..
Seems like no one likes my pics ? *pout* Is there anyone out there who would like to see some pics like this one? Have a couple more of this naughty set...
Pls let me know if you do.. and do leave a comment and give a gal a little encouragement ya ?
kisses,
Gina

Hi Gina sweetie, looks like u get ur bf ro agree to shave eh. haha.

Hmm would love to see more of ur pic, can see how much u love to blow. Yum yum, can i see some mof ya Mei Mei pic ;) ... oh yea... cant wait to see ya shag pic

mapleleaf882002
20-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Recharge for rep points is over and points given... But after seeing your pics I have to discharge something else...and recharge and discharge... :p

thrustmei
20-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Hi all... Gina here. *kisses* Its about time the girls make some noise in this forum.... *lol*

*kisses to all*

HEY!!!!!.....

do I know you?...haahaa...

nice pics!!!!....always good to have another gal on the forum and also a couple's personal pic.

love those full body shots of a sexy gal....

hey...try some outdoor stuff...normally gets the blood flowing fast and follows with great sex after...haahaa.....:D

XZman
20-11-2005, 09:39 PM
AWESOME BOD!

+4 pts for registering a PERFECT 10 on my (dick's) Ritcher Scale.

:cool: XZman

sassy_sgcouple
22-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Heeelloooo to my lovely jie jie Thrustmei !!! hee.. looks like you found me... *evil grin* Missed ya lots !!! :)

Ok lah.. since you asked, will go out and see if i can get some outdoor shots for you ! Of course, it will pale when compared to yours !!! :p These next BJ pics are especially for you....

XZman > thank you for the points. These next pics are for also you.

mapleleaf & Susuyamyam > slowly boys... me still a little shy... :P reveal bit by bit k ? thanks for the encouragement !

kisses,
Gina

iluv_doggy
23-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Mmmmm Gina, you have a nice body and those luscious lips, wished they were wrapped around my hard cock.

You like doggy to huh :D a woman after my own heart. I like you fav pix too, you in doggy, did I tell you that I love licking pussies :p

I want to do more than just watch.....

Keep the pixs cumming

DL

KingEros
23-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Do leave some comments for us
If nothing else, your perky ass really made my day ...

As you can see, I'm real a little shy and still feeling my way around this posting on the internet thingy. Just a little scared my friends and my stupid pervet boss will find out! (I'm sure he's lurking here somewhere....)
Conservative working professional in the financial sector, she loves to shed her clothes and get wild....
But still cannot understand your confused state of mind ...

HEY!!!!!.....
do I know you?...haahaa...
Heeelloooo to my lovely jie jie Thrustmei !!! hee.. looks like you found me... *evil grin* Missed ya lots!!!
Sounds like I may have seen you in the buff too??
Straight out of the shower after Greg has released his load in no uncertain audio terms?? :D

sassy_sgcouple
24-11-2005, 05:59 PM
King Eros > hmm..don't know if you've got the right person...but if you do... shhh. :)

Now how about some teaser shots?

sassy_sgcouple
24-11-2005, 06:15 PM
hmm? you don't like red? how about black then? :)

Malefikus
24-11-2005, 07:53 PM
hmm? you don't like red? how about black then? :)

I like red better.... if it is the inside flesh of your juicy pussy, baby...:p

mapleleaf882002
24-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Hmm...I prefer flesh:p

thrustmei
24-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Heeelloooo to my lovely jie jie Thrustmei !!! hee.. looks like you found me... *evil grin* Missed ya lots !!! :)

Ok lah.. since you asked, will go out and see if i can get some outdoor shots for you ! Of course, it will pale when compared to yours !!! :p These next BJ pics are especially for you..

kisses,
Gina

HAAHAA.....still look so damn look in the pics.

OH YES!!!!!...when is dinner!!!!...haahaa:...important day coming ya!!!

KingEros
25-11-2005, 01:06 AM
King Eros > hmm..don't know if you've got the right person...but if you do... shhh. :)
Sure, no probs ... just keep enticing me with that perky ass. :D

fullmoonz69
26-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Wow !!! Keep them cumming bro ! ur pics is a good encouragement for me in the morning b4 i go work ! Cheers ! :)

Ur gal is simply sexy sweet !!!

Up ur pts already ! :)

littlepg
26-11-2005, 03:47 PM
wow! nice pics there! pls post more! hope got a chance to see this great couple in action one day!

sassy_sgcouple
26-11-2005, 07:59 PM
littlepg > thanks for the encouragement! You've got nice pics of you and your gal too !Also hope to see more of you both ! yummy !

fullmoonz > awww.. you are so sweet. Really made my day ! These next two pics are for you... :)

kisses,
G

P.S > Greg is being such a wet blanket tonight...Anyone want to take me dancing tonight ? My fav hangout is at one of the clubs at Mhd Sultan. :p

KingEros
27-11-2005, 05:03 AM
...Anyone want to take me dancing tonight? My fav hangout is at one of the clubs at Mhd Sultan. :p
Babe ... I'd take you dancing any night.
For added spices, we could get Mei to come along too. :D