View Full Version : L8h66c

woffy
14-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Any bros out there knows if L8H66C g15 still around? wanted to try her but cant seem to get a slot. :o

p.s. any recommendations for the gals in this house?

chicken_rice
11-12-2005, 12:41 PM
gal 9, 99 but i long time nevr go. dunno if they still around...

chicken_rice
11-12-2005, 03:44 PM
gal 9 and 99 the best!!!

bliss88
12-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Bro chicken rice,
I can confirmed that L8h66c G99 is still there.
but not too sure if G9 is still there.
I had tried G99 once, good service and best of
all real big genuine tits.
Happy bonking

chicken_rice
12-12-2005, 10:36 PM
went yesterday to try g99.... super boobs!! bbbj also good. but then still feel that g9 skill in bbbj is better. g9 still around also.... im regular supporter of this hse...

pete_123
13-12-2005, 06:30 PM
what abt g15, she still there?

amkguy80
24-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Not sure if this is the same house but is G81 still around? I remember reading a thread somewhere about this former ang pai, the WL that is from Bangkok, formerly doing accounts. I did her once about 3-4 months ago, had hot water bbbj and all, but her breasts kinda fake and hard. :cool:

amkguy80
25-12-2005, 04:54 AM
FR on L866CG9 (24 Dec 2005)

I was doing work from home yesterday and all I knew was I needed to unload my cummies after everything ended. I was searching through the Geylang threads and finally decided that I wanna bonk Cat 40 coz low on money even after my salary had come.

Waited at Kallang MRT for my male colleague and we both headed straight to L8 at about 12am+ after a few drinks of beer. Not many PRCs walking around that time and my colleague told me that some police are around so better go straight to my designated place. Headed straight to 66C and the tank was almost full. G99 wasn't there, but I finally saw G81 that I had bonked some time back. She waved to me, but my colleague wanted her, and I just wanted to try G9 without thinking. So paid and all of us went upstairs.

Her spoken English was not that bad, although broken, but her smile is simply breathtaking. Petite and demure, with full of vibrance I would say. Took off my shoes and closed the door. She gave me a bottle of water to drink to say to cool my senses before the hot event started. Woah! :eek: With a wink, she slowly took off her clothes, and waited for me in the bathroom. Wanted to feel her breasts which was almost a washboard, but she just smiled at me and asked me to be patient. Bath was SOP, then I laid on the bed and waited for her to see what she has to offer.

Dried herself thoroughly, and she even helped dried my wet areas. So gf feeling that I just wanted to hug her. Asked me if I was comfortable and if I needed anything else. I just replied that I just needed her

Then the hot water bbbj started. Man her sucking action was simply heavenly. Full of suction, lots of licking and looking at me with the CFM look that made me so ramrod hard. After 3 cup fulls, my little bro suddenly went limp. No idea why. But when she catbathed me, and went for the best BBBJ ever, oh my shaft just stood so stiff that it just neede her hot wet pussy to conquer. Managed to finger her and she was all wet too. What came later was even better. She gave the best AR I ever had! She attacked my hole and ug deep with her tongue! Man the sensation was out of this world, and she kept on doing this and stroking my shaft with remorse! Cap came on, and she sat and rode me hard. Man that was so good! Feeling the pumping action with moans I knew were genuine, it just got my even harder.

After a while, changed to missionary. Just decided to take things a little slower as I wanted to feel her. Man she was tight as I looked into her eyes, caressed her lips, kissed her forehead as I slowly create the momentum of our love making. Can she she enjoyed every moment of it as from the next moment we frenched like long lost lovers. She held on to me tightly, as our tongues met, licked and tasted. This is all happening with all the slow strokes of pushing my hard shaft into her tigh and wet pussy.

Time was not on our side so we changed to doggie. It was only then did I realise that there was a mirror directly in front of us. She has a cute tatoo on her waist so that made it more horny for me. So after a few pumps I unloaded my cummies finally.

I was tired for some reason, and she asked me to rest on the bed first while she washed up. Not before long I washed with her and we both dried up together. Seeing her smile and her pleasant disposition, I tipped her for her splendid service :p

Gal: G9 (Ah Bee from Chiangmai)

Face: 7/10 - Love her eyes and her cheeky laughter. I would say she's attractive and cute looking.

Boobs: 5/10 - Practically non-existent (Boobs lover wouldn't like this).

Body: 8/10 - Smooth silky skin, and her body isgood to hold especially when in doggie.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Man o Man... you gotta feel it yourself to know that she gives the best head ever, both hot and the BBBJ itself!

Fj: 8/10 - Very much pleasurable and accomodating in everything she can please you with. Love the frenching too with all the huff and puff.

Damage: $40 + $10 tips

Rtf: Oh yeah!!! According to her she's only here for 4-5 months, so definitely will try her again or overnight.

Bros, do take care of her ok? Cheers!

meyde00
28-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Hi, all samsters here...anybody tiraks of last time L866cG66 Apple??? Anybody here still contact with her? or any news abt her?

siamcutey
28-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Hi, all samsters here...anybody tiraks of last time L866cG66 Apple??? Anybody here still contact with her? or any news abt her?

U are really 1 funny guy.

U seem to want to find tiraks of Hse43 girl Hse66c girl or whatever other houses.

Go GL, pay, fcuk and don't ask so many questions about things that not related to sex can or not? :rolleyes:

SC

meyde00
29-12-2005, 01:01 AM
just wanna know how is she now? can't contact her even since i broke up with her....when she is in thailand..

bangkoktonight
29-12-2005, 01:24 AM
just wanna know how is she now? can't contact her even since i broke up with her....when she is in thailand..
why do you need to be so sentimental about her? she dont even give a shit about you. Get real :rolleyes:

meyde00
29-12-2005, 04:35 PM
U dun understand bro!..i hhave my difficulty..

LeDivorcee
23-05-2006, 02:02 AM
Just came back from L6H66c. Picked up G1 and I wanted to tell bros here about her poor service.

FR G1 (nick: Powder Girl)

My old haunts in L6 and WH seems to be packed so walked my way to H66c. The house has only one girl remaining, G1. Since I have a pocket full of change and a cock full of sperm, decided to give her a try. BIG mistake

Looks: 6/10 (maybe she is tired or don't give a fuck, but I think she can be quite pretty if she smiles)

Body: 6/10 droopy breasts, although she can fill up a B cup, slim and with a nice ass. Her breasts made me deduct points

Attitude: 0/10. Cannot touch her breasts, cannot hug, cannot buzz her neck, cannot this cannot that... might as well I jerk off myself

BJ: 7/10. Have to give her credit. Her vacuum power man!!! But with CD... Sianz...

Foreplay: 6/10. Points here for her powder foreplay. She pour powder on my body and legs before she rub it with her breasts.

RTF: Definitely NO.

Her attitude puts me off. Totally no gf feeling. Might as well I go and fuck a wall. Maybe more shiok that way.

wuxiboyz
23-05-2006, 03:36 AM
tried tis gal b4 oso,her attitude really CMI!

guysbig
23-05-2006, 08:11 AM
U are really 1 funny guy.

U seem to want to find tiraks of Hse43 girl Hse66c girl or whatever other houses.

Go GL, pay, fcuk and don't ask so many questions about things that not related to sex can or not? :rolleyes:

SC

WHy u so kaypo? u king of GL? cos u wasted so much carrot $$$ and end up nothing hahah

bangkoktonight
23-05-2006, 03:02 PM
WHy u so kaypo? u king of GL? cos u wasted so much carrot $$$ and end up nothing hahah

Another st1099 clones? :rolleyes:

yitiaolong
27-05-2006, 03:10 AM
by ledivorcee
Just came back from L6H66c. Picked up G1 and I wanted to tell bros here about her poor service.

FR G1 (nick: Powder Girl)

BJ: 7/10. Have to give her credit. Her vacuum power man!!! But with CD... Sianz...

yoz, bro
did u request for bbbj from g1?? she insist on cd ah?

LeDivorcee
27-05-2006, 03:14 AM
yoz, bro
did u request for bbbj from g1?? she insist on cd ah?

Yup... and some more gimme that tulan face...:mad:

biglovefool
28-05-2006, 05:21 PM
G99 is a new gal...... name Ah Tat.....just came here end Dec 2005...........

Old G99 Ah Yin ..... can anal, bbbj left in Nov 2005.............

New G99 service so so only............

spidey2278
28-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Went to recce L66 hses two nites ago...seem that the girls these days cmi lei!:(

TingFengz
02-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Sorry, but this L8H66C is the one that is second from the right correct?

If it is, i will say that i had a bad experience here too. Tried some time ago, G81. Totally CMI. Nbz, that time went early, so have to look at the pictures, in the end see her photo not bad so onz her. How wrong am I. Here cannot touch there cannot touch and she is quite short yet with a tummy. Cb, okt still tell me she ang pai.
:mad: