PDA

View Full Version : Free Fuck?

WatLoveAbt
14-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Got this kind of thing as free fuck?
My friend ktv girl ask him to go out and offer him free fuck...
the girl also know tat my friend no $$$, u think got such gd thing happen?
bro, pls advise... thank...

CNNcmg
14-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Possible if your fren is handsome or has been very nice to the ger..
I have some frens that have this as well.

ang076
14-11-2005, 07:50 PM
This is commercial sex forum where guys pay gals for sexual services..

Sometimes, she might offer you free sex if she feel somethings special about you... (Very slim chance.)

WatLoveAbt
14-11-2005, 07:54 PM

Do they go to the girl house for it?
Is it safe to go to their house for sex?
I mean to protect urself...

axeman24
14-11-2005, 08:02 PM

Yo bro how's things man? How was Kazier city the last time you when? Enjoy yourself there :D

ztsorf
14-11-2005, 08:16 PM
many years back i had Free Fuck at ktv before , but in the end not that Free after all. They stick to you like a girl friend and you paying for food, stuff they buy and your time.

So i advise, pay and go home. wanna get lay again, pay again. Nothing is Free specially for sex, they will come back to get you one way or the other. That also include your girl friend and wives!:(

sadfa
14-11-2005, 08:24 PM

since your fren or izit u got no money, u want 2 go where 2 fuck?
at your house ar?
if scared, go hotel lor. $20 nia.

dun worry lah! no money, she cant do anything 2 u or isit your fren.
just go n have a free fuck. she want money, tell her u or isit your fren only got lan ming yi tiao.
no one wants 2 steal your or izit your fren's kidney one lah!

fuck already. post fr hor!

taurus75
14-11-2005, 08:33 PM
must beware of YELLOW LEG CHICKEN!!!!!

CNNcmg
14-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Yo bro how's things man? How was Kazier city the last time you when? Enjoy yourself there :D

Yo yo. okay la... so so only....
Must catch up again soon le.....

CNNcmg
14-11-2005, 08:39 PM

Every case is different...
Its up to you to judge and make a call withthe big head and not the small one....

But like what was posted.. the fark may be free, or free for now. In many case, there are alway things that will turn up that is not free...

So make your own calll loh..

diesel
14-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Can Taurus75 enlight me what is yellow-feet chicken?

euphoria777
14-11-2005, 10:11 PM
no free lunches
if u dun need to pay money, u pay in kind (emotions, time, gifts, etc)

urger
14-11-2005, 10:21 PM
, but in the end not that Free after all. They stick to you like a girl friend and you paying for food, stuff they buy and your time.

Totally agreed! I have the same experience before! Knn, the ktv girl suck my money like sucking my sperm! Almost dry!:mad:

Legionnaire
14-11-2005, 10:38 PM
some ppl have all the luck and also depends on the mood of the willing party u know :rolleyes:

naemlo
14-11-2005, 11:41 PM

Must be handsome guy. 1 of the 5566. Old plump poor man like me, if suddenly there is a ger give me FOC I also a bit scared. Maybe they eyeing my cpf money. :D

asdfghjkl
14-11-2005, 11:54 PM
i thought: ONS == Free Fuck? :rolleyes:

WatLoveAbt
15-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Every case is different...
Its up to you to judge and make a call withthe big head and not the small one....

But like what was posted.. the fark may be free, or free for now. In many case, there are alway things that will turn up that is not free...

So make your own calll loh..

Ok la, then i take the risk le...
haha...
will post a FR when job done...
stay tune, bros..

see see only
15-11-2005, 01:22 AM
me fat and ugly still can get wat. KTv ger oso gers. kana many but i agree some hav agenda but some really dont.

Let them hav fun with u, go cheong disco drink a bit, mayb they dont mind free. most important v v v thick skin :D act blur when they hint u lor.

coolace
15-11-2005, 01:36 AM
bro, remember to put on rubber hor... :D

spermmann2003
15-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Yellow Leg Chicken means to catch you and picture u when u are having sex with the girl, then black mail u with the pictures. This is only possible if ur friend is fucking rich or famous.

Dont think they will wan to blackmail a normal white collar worker manz

XxiaobaoX
15-11-2005, 03:37 AM
bro, remember to put on rubber hor... :Dglow in the dark or strawberry flavour ? :D

yanki1
15-11-2005, 08:39 AM

KTV girl also human ma. they also will like to have a bf. they dun charge the bf $ for sex ma. she like him so free for him. they can have their own life also. she dun like then charge $ lo. and not all KTV willing to do sex for $. they also got dignity.:cool:

devilboy99
15-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Most likely she like your friend or she long time no onz liao... below itchy need sex badly. Its true u know coz few years back when i went to this KTV at Park Lane, the ger offered me free sex too. Ask her why so good, she said long time no sex need to release. Then i told her u should then pay for me service..... anyway cut a story short, we did have sex and we did not pay each other for the service.....

hock19
15-11-2005, 10:37 AM
No such thing as a free F+++. Comes back to bite you!!!

WatLoveAbt
19-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Who the hell zap my points...
Haiz, ve sad,
the free fuck never happen,
we agree to meet on friday,
and she say will call me, but she never
and she sms me that she is sorry tat cannot meet as she want to work...
woman are fickle minded... 5 days she change her mind...

diesel
20-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Yellow Leg Chicken means to catch you and picture u when u are having sex with the girl, then black mail u with the pictures. This is only possible if ur friend is fucking rich or famous.

Dont think they will wan to blackmail a normal white collar worker manzOoo...now I know what is 'Yellow Leg Chicken' liao.:)

KLKOOL
20-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Free fuck got, but how to disengage and prevent from being sticky. Once sticky, got price..... cos u have to b careful of wife or gf.... Some gers also give out free as investment to hook a fish. .. in the end, just use your instinct and becareful. :cool:

mebirdie
20-11-2005, 10:23 AM

Paid Sex - No commitment
UnPaid Sex - Commitment and responsiblity

I rather paid and fuck. After that, i go my may, she go her way

Sorin^^
20-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Paid Sex - No commitment
UnPaid Sex - Commitment and responsiblity

I rather paid and fuck. After that, i go my may, she go her way

Yup, True. After the 1st free fuck, more free fucks come your way. But then, the responsibility and KC become heavier.

Go find WL at least can find a variety of gals.

David_Ginola
20-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Yup, True. After the 1st free fuck, more free fucks come your way. But then, the responsibility and KC become heavier.

Go find WL at least can find a variety of gals.

Hi bro wats the meaning KC??? can enlighten?

Cheers

coldckk
20-11-2005, 05:36 PM
i get free fuck from boss ktv while a gal sit with me she from poly, she open my pants take out my didi insert into her meimei ride like no tomolo until i wanna come she suck dry me all my brothers stunt and blur! when time to go home she was drunk in next room sleeping so i go home w/o paying tips lolz :D

dap26
20-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Must be handsome guy. 1 of the 5566. Old plump poor man like me, if suddenly there is a ger give me FOC I also a bit scared. Maybe they eyeing my cpf money. :D

Hahaha...y nv ask yr idol...maybe gt chance of getting foc from them.....Juz pay by using cpf $$ later on in the future if u feel guilty......:D

diesel
20-11-2005, 05:55 PM
i get free fuck from boss ktv while a gal sit with me she from poly, she open my pants take out my didi insert into her meimei ride like no tomolo until i wanna come she suck dry me all my brothers stunt and blur! when time to go home she was drunk in next room sleeping so i go home w/o paying tips lolz :DYou really one kind!:mad: I know free-fuck is shiok! But, she is earning money and expect you to tip/pay her leh. How dare you left without tipping especially she is drunk? If I were you, I will pay her at least 'ghor-chaap-kor' as tips.

fat29
20-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Not sure what is the prevailing rates for tips, but certainly I will give her what I think she deserve as tips. Since she was drunk, I may just slip the tips in her dress or give her the next time I go there.

Let us all be fair to the ladies and fellow brothers. Hopefully, the ladies and fellow brothers will also be fair to us and with one another. After all, the little savings in tips does not make us grow any significantly meatier in terms of material wealth. Hope I don't offend anyone here.

You really one kind!:mad: I know free-fuck is shiok! But, she is earning money and expect you to tip/pay her leh. How dare you left without tipping especially she is drunk? If I were you, I will pay her at least 'ghor-chaap-kor' as tips.

Sorin^^
20-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Since she was drunk, I may just slip the tips in her dress or give her the next time I go there.

Let us all be fair to the ladies and fellow brothers. Hopefully, the ladies and fellow brothers will also be fair to us and with one another. After all, the little savings in tips does not make us grow any significantly meatier in terms of material wealth. Hope I don't offend anyone here.

Agreed with u Bro. Also dun mean to offend anyone here.

Wah lao! no pay tips ah!:eek: Cannot lah, haha! The gal will expect to be tipped for that. IMHO, i will feel guilty for that act man. No matter wad, muz tip a bit. Liang xin cai kuo de liao. But then, unless that gal likes u and out of her own willingness.:)

My 5 cents of opinion.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Ok la, then i take the risk le...
haha...
will post a FR when job done...
stay tune, bros..

i am wondering if u r referring to the gal i saw that day..:cool:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Who the hell zap my points...
Haiz, ve sad,

aiyo bro,just pts.dont worry abt it so much man.she maybe just playing ard with u as u had been pre-warned by me.they are very gd at such games.learn to take things at ur stride lar.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-11-2005, 08:51 PM
i get free fuck from boss ktv while a gal sit with me she from poly, she open my pants take out my didi insert into her meimei ride like no tomolo until i wanna come she suck dry me all my brothers stunt and blur! when time to go home she was drunk in next room sleeping so i go home w/o paying tips lolz :D

u r still humane if wat u said is just pure bullshit,but if its the truth then u r hopeless and downright cheap.

naemlo
20-11-2005, 10:07 PM
when time to go home she was drunk in next room sleeping so i go home w/o paying tips lolz :D

Another 5566. Took out your dick n ride on it?? Hmmm, pls make an appt to check for any disease. All the best.

naemlo
20-11-2005, 10:08 PM
Hahaha...y nv ask yr idol...maybe gt chance of getting foc from them.....Juz pay by using cpf $$ later on in the future if u feel guilty......:D

Hahhahahahah, FOC?? Peng you, u think I still young n handsome meh? Old man how to get free bonk. I can only say to her, tonight want to go out with me, I pay u $xxx.

B.Bollocks
20-11-2005, 10:36 PM
i have heard many stories about people who are out to shortchange the gals....sad to hear that happening man....these gals are also human..so treat them like u wan to be treated...but also have ur fun as well...have ur fun and pay for it...

diesel
20-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Not sure what is the prevailing rates for tips, but certainly I will give her what I think she deserve as tips. Since she was drunk, I may just slip the tips in her dress or give her the next time I go there.

i have heard many stories about people who are out to shortchange the gals....sad to hear that happening man....these gals are also human..so treat them like u wan to be treated...but also have ur fun as well...have ur fun and pay for it...

Good! fat29 & B.Bollocks stands on the same point as me! :) Hi5!

dap26
20-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Hahhahahahah, FOC?? Peng you, u think I still young n handsome meh? Old man how to get free bonk. I can only say to her, tonight want to go out with me, I pay u $xxx.

Maybe they like old and mature guy like u ....:D

naemlo
20-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Maybe they like old and mature guy like u ....:D

Ya ya, will u like an 60++ old lady?? Unless she drives a 911, 500 sqm bungalow, a few listed multi millions companies..... :D

dap26
20-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Ya ya, will u like an 60++ old lady?? Unless she drives a 911, 500 sqm bungalow, a few listed multi millions companies..... :D

Ya hoh so hv to lan lan pay for the service loh....Anyway me dun really believe foc but hv frd get foc before...As for one of yr idol,i guess u really hv to work hard cos she seem like a bit dao for me maybe is juz to me only.....i still believe paying for sex...;)

sexytoy.com.sg
21-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Another 5566. Took out your dick n ride on it?? Hmmm, pls make an appt to check for any disease. All the best.

Agreed better go for a check up. Did you did it RAW?

naemlo
21-11-2005, 12:41 AM
As for one of yr idol,i guess u really hv to work hard cos she seem like a bit dao for me maybe is juz to me only.....i still believe paying for sex...;)

That sex idol?? I told her b4, c u must give u a dao face. :p

bangkoktonight
21-11-2005, 12:44 AM

yes. there is this kind of thing call free fuck.
when my cat40 girl's house was closed for the past 2 weeks, I asked her to come out for shopping and movies. However, she was more interested in Fucking and she initiated it :eek: .

At the same time I also got to know a FL who come to my place to keep me company at night after her work !!

I also cant believe got such good thing happening to me. :p

weeweeman
21-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Bro so lucky mah?
Me only thing free is when my boss screw me up and down..

devilboy99
21-11-2005, 10:50 AM

U R heartless..... U dun even treat the gers like human, imagine someone poke your ass FOC and walk away while u were drunk, how u feel??? These gers just making a living, pls be fair to them!!!

dt3305
21-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Allow me to share. Recently don't know I tao hwa yun or what but got this PRC KTV gal wanting to be fuck, SYT about 22 yrs old. Got to know her at KTV and after that obtain number. First time call her out and end up in hotel. After everything she did not ask for money. I want to give her and she says don't need..says she like me lah...blah blah blah...only once she went shopping and bought some clothes and I offered to pay for her...about $100/-...the other time was she ask for handphone so that she can take my picture and keep...but I was busy and did not buy for her...next thing I know she kenna caught by AV and was sent back...what i like about her is she can be so blur...I drives a red Honda Integra and she kept saying BMW...

she still calls me from China and says she miss me...sigh...all in about 10 times in hotel...this type of gem hard to find and her juice is never ending...finger fuck and all the juice keeps flowing and flowing, very high sex drive , everything also can....sigh...but no more chance leow as she had gone back...now bo pien have to go back to my fav HC to release...

dap26
21-11-2005, 12:31 PM
That sex idol?? I told her b4, c u must give u a dao face. :p

No wonder!Next time also muz show her my dao face ...:D

naemlo
21-11-2005, 03:08 PM
No wonder!Next time also muz show her my dao face ...:D

U must tell her, u r her boy boy, 豬头 friend. She will treat u better. Trust me. :D

mahalosux
21-11-2005, 03:13 PM
since your fren or izit u got no money, u
dun worry lah! no money, she cant do anything 2 u or isit your fren.

wow..u lidat pichiak his lobang..no good lah..

btw i dun look for free fcuk..as long every day i got free lunch (which mean no T/C or clause attached)..i will be happy liao...:D

marji
21-11-2005, 04:02 PM

Always happens to me! hahaha.... seriously!

coldckk
21-11-2005, 06:08 PM
b4 tat i pay $50 tips to keep me accompany!

d(^_^)b
21-11-2005, 08:10 PM
what i like about her is she can be so blur...I drives a red Honda Integra and she kept saying BMW...

That was really funny...

Laugh till pengz.

dap26
21-11-2005, 10:32 PM
U must tell her, u r her boy boy, 豬头 friend. She will treat u better. Trust me. :D

Mai la. me nt her fan leh,somemore she is yr av idol...how can i ka jiao her...:D

newbadass
25-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Seriously, I don't understand the hoo-ha. Only free fuck, what's the big deal? I got it before - didn't have to sian, didn't have to get her drunk, she just didn't want to take my money after the act for some reason. So what? Does that make me a higher level of chiongster than others?

Sometimes people can be very funny. They can keep telling me all about how they sian girls for free sex repeatedly, as if expecting me to be impressed by their accomplishment. What do you want from me, a bloody medal? :rolleyes:

Then they can try to give me advice "make her tipsy", "buy her dinner", "chat her up" blah blah etc etc, which is a bit insulting. Do I look so poor that I cannot afford to pay? Or do I look like I am desperate to prove that a girl will let me fuck for free?

It all boils down to self-confidence. If you need free fucks in order to prove your worth to yourself and to others, something is seriously wrong. Either that or you are still new to chionging and you got naturally gian when you heard some of the "lao jiaos" boasting about their FOCs.

FOC is overrated. This is a business, and how we conduct business reflects on our upbringing. Got people tell me they fuck and run, and then act so proud somemore. Where's the standard? :rolleyes:

WatLoveAbt
29-11-2005, 11:15 PM

It is the other girl...
The first one sit with me for an hour and went off, she say no need tips...
The girl i refer is the next one tat sit with me...
she damm chio one la. big breast...
haiz... she even ask me to cross finger, say no lie, sure go out together.
say after go disco, we go her house... fuck la... liar...
Very long never see u...
How are u doing? Bro SJG?
My pc spolit, jut get a new one, so never come sammyboy for the pass 10 days...

WatLoveAbt
29-11-2005, 11:17 PM

It is the other girl...
The first one sit with me for an hour and went off, she say no need tips...
The girl i refer is the next one tat sit with me...
she damm chio one la. big breast...
haiz... she even ask me to cross finger, say no lie, sure go out together.
say after go disco, we go her house... fuck la... liar...
Very long never see u...
How are u doing? Bro SJG?
My pc spolit, jut get a new one, so never come sammyboy for the pass 10 days...

siambee
30-11-2005, 12:30 AM
this thread remind me of sharing a story:

Back in 2001, when i still remember M.sultan still very hot time, i used to go there and party all nite long. didn't have many exp. but once a while when the mood and the party is rite, it would happened jus like many others people did.

There was this time when one of my buddy brought 3 girls along with him. ( well to do family, 25yo already got his 2nd BMW where got young girls don't like?) So 5 of us jus happily dance and drink like no tomorrow. i started to notice 1 of them ( sally, working as a admin clerk ) being non-active half way thru the party. so as a more sensative guy, i started to be a little close to her to cheer her up ( lan jiao, hell break loose liao where got time to show gentleman..) managed to cheer her up a little , ice started to melt and i managed to be more touchy. she doesn't seem to reject me and moreover, she started the ball rolling, hug hug here, hug hug there, ending up with a long kissing session and never care about all the wild beast dancing at the dance floor.

time up, drunken cats and hungry tiger all started to swah tio, 1 of the girl got bf fetching her, buddy and her girl got plans ( aiya , still got what plan?). so i bring up the question to sent her back but she suggest we go supper at dim sum at GL ? why not? easy for me to action if need. happily eat our food, but she seem to be a little quiet and out of sudden she ask me ( later go up want or not ) haha, knowing her intension liao.. how can i reject that 34C cup and that snowy white skin? quickly finish up the food ( and hers as well ), book a room and time for action.

we behave like a long lost couple that never seen each other for many yrs, i took off her bareback clothes and hungily attack her 34C, and she jus fight back insist on a 69.. quite fun for a quiet snow white to behave like that. actually i wanted to have 2 shot that nite but she insisted on 3 ( actually 3rd shot never come out as 1st 2 shot too fast liao, half death ) a really happening nite and the correct girl that bring me the fantasy full of sex life that i never forget.

Yeah rite... it was really a nite i never forget, the short FR must have seen to be a wonderful exp that most guys won't regret. the morning sun shine had started to roasted my backside, sally still sleep soundly, blanket half cover her body, showing off most of her butt area and half covered 34C cup, what a pleasent view for an encouragement for a ready 3rd round. i started to lick her exposed area and guess she was awaken by my naughty behavior.. WRONG MOVE!!!! SEE LIAO LAH!!!!. she started to stare at me, tear started to roll down southwards.. and 1st word come out from her mouth ( last nite i shouldn't do that... i shouldn't... why... why!!!) didi started to srink.. instinct started to tell me to butt off, i jus blindly stared her for the next 10min until i finally opened up my good 10min of golden mouth asking her if she was ok? end up got a reply of chasing me out of the room and gave her some peace!!! nabeh, last nite so happy, want 3 shot some more, horny, slutty , all pattern come out liao and now i kena stunt. I was thinking in my heart, nevermind. i got changed, went downstair, check out the room. tell the countergirl to give a call to up to see if anything wrong or not, or at least inform her the room is going to be clear. heng ah... she got pick up the call and say ok.

to end this story, i tell my buddy about the incident and follow up action need to be taken. spies informing back that actually jus a normal case that BGR problem and she jus YI SHI CHONG TONG to have a ONS. from that day onwards, i stop to have ONS to prevent this kind of unlucky incident to be happen on me again.. fxxking sianz one. paid sex is still the best, sometime lucky FL/WL still can give special treatment. ;)

wayfarer
30-11-2005, 12:54 AM
this thread remind me of sharing a story:

Back in 2001, ...to end this story, i tell my buddy about the incident and follow up action need to be taken. spies informing back that actually jus a normal case that BGR problem and she jus YI SHI CHONG TONG to have a ONS. from that day onwards, i stop to have ONS to prevent this kind of unlucky incident to be happen on me again.. fxxking sianz one. paid sex is still the best, sometime lucky FL/WL still can give special treatment. ;)

u are lucky she didn't cry "rape!". Mine was she took drinks while having cough medicine - she had the flu that nite but can't resist clubbing. ended up she got dizzy and high, so was assigned to send her back cos the other guys wanted to stick to the pretty ones. b4 the taxi came, we got touchy touchy and she said very clearly "I want u to fuck me". the ending all can guess - we both ended up in lor 22 and fucked like bunnies for 3 hrs. sent her back arnd 4am. and no, both of us are not in the super-model beautiful people class - she a bit bak chai with specs, me skinny nerdy looking with specs. to cut a long story short, we became fuck buddies for a while till she got sticky n tiresome, quarell too much so parted. but her fucking was damn solid though, not shy - oral, vaginal, anal.....we did it all.

siambee
30-11-2005, 01:52 AM
u are lucky she didn't cry "rape!"...

it will be fine bro, as hotel got CCTV proving that when we entering the hotel at 3+ am busy hugging and kissing ( she not in drunk state ). unless the police believe her words that she only promise to go in chit chat.. then i really got nothing to say.:p

diesel
30-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Eh...wayfarer, your avatar obscene leh. Can choose another one or not? You know lah, there are female members, so you know what to do lah.

Randi_Candi
30-11-2005, 04:21 PM
wow..u lidat pichiak his lobang..no good lah..

btw i dun look for free fcuk..as long every day i got free lunch (which mean no T/C or clause attached)..i will be happy liao...:D
Brudda......u believe in FOC meh?
Really got free of charge or izit full of crap?

C'mon.........u know the stories behind the scenes;)

WatLoveAbt
30-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Seriously, I don't understand the hoo-ha. Only free fuck, what's the big deal? I got it before - didn't have to sian, didn't have to get her drunk, she just didn't want to take my money after the act for some reason. So what? Does that make me a higher level of chiongster than others?

Sometimes people can be very funny. They can keep telling me all about how they sian girls for free sex repeatedly, as if expecting me to be impressed by their accomplishment. What do you want from me, a bloody medal? :rolleyes:

Then they can try to give me advice "make her tipsy", "buy her dinner", "chat her up" blah blah etc etc, which is a bit insulting. Do I look so poor that I cannot afford to pay? Or do I look like I am desperate to prove that a girl will let me fuck for free?

It all boils down to self-confidence. If you need free fucks in order to prove your worth to yourself and to others, something is seriously wrong. Either that or you are still new to chionging and you got naturally gian when you heard some of the "lao jiaos" boasting about their FOCs.

FOC is overrated. This is a business, and how we conduct business reflects on our upbringing. Got people tell me they fuck and run, and then act so proud somemore. Where's the standard? :rolleyes:

So wat, u often get free fuck?
U don need to tell us tat u think FOC is nothing...
the way u talk is trying to show us tat u are the one who is ve charming,
get FOC until u think is nothing...
If u already get FOC until u feel is nothing,
u will not have post this message...
Talk more polite.... Thk...

wayfarer
30-11-2005, 08:52 PM
it will be fine bro, as hotel got CCTV proving that when we entering the hotel at 3+ am busy hugging and kissing ( she not in drunk state ). unless the police believe her words that she only promise to go in chit chat.. then i really got nothing to say.:p

yeah must have proof that the ger was willing at the time, else get jail, rotan & fine for nothing. come to think of it, those times when go in with a ger who's high is quite dangerous. I mean she can just turn arnd and say she was forced to have sex etc etc.

and just being seen to be arrested for a suspected sex offence is too damaging, even if later proven to be innocent as ppl here will find it hard to believe in yr innocence, rite? I mean tongues will wag and rumours will start circulating. next morning the whole HDB estate will "hear" there is a sex maniac living around.

wayfarer
30-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Eh...wayfarer, your avatar obscene leh. Can choose another one or not? You know lah, there are female members, so you know what to do lah.

yr definition of obscene is obviously not mine. nothing wrong with a woman giving head - esp to me:D . on the other hand, there are some samsters who might be digusted with seeing a guy stripping. then again, there are some gay samsters who don't mind at all and wanted more...

newbadass
30-11-2005, 11:55 PM
So wat, u often get free fuck?
U don need to tell us tat u think FOC is nothing...

On the contrary. You asked for opinions, and being the obliging fellow I am, I am giving mine to you. That's what this section is for. Don't like it? Don't ask next time. Simple, right?

the way u talk is trying to show us tat u are the one who is ve charming,
get FOC until u think is nothing...
If u already get FOC until u feel is nothing,
u will not have post this message...

Wrong again. Read my post carefully.
I am saying it is not a big deal in the world of commercial sex. If a charbor doesn't want to fuck you for free, it is not the end of the world. Get your priorities right. Free fucks are not worth making a clown of yourself over or sacrificing your dignity as a man.

Talk more polite.... Thk...
[/QUOTE]

And don't insist on taking offense at every little thing. Because this is as polite as I get when people tell me they fuck and run. Thank you too.

newbadass
01-12-2005, 12:01 AM
yr definition of obscene is obviously not mine. nothing wrong with a woman giving head - esp to me:D . on the other hand, there are some samsters who might be digusted with seeing a guy stripping. then again, there are some gay samsters who don't mind at all and wanted more...

Haha!
I thought it was a picture of a bridge over two cliffs! :D

wayfarer
01-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Haha!
I thought it was a picture of a bridge over two cliffs! :D

kekeke that's a new one!!! can use it as a ice breaker, "btw do you know where this bridge leads?" :p

hopefully I won't get slap by her and further slap by the police with a fine but instead get the reply I wish to hear, which is "Let me show u the way to bridge <wink>". lol - yeah in my dreams kekeke.

the other good one I hear was whose sausage is she munching on...ouch!! lol...

WatLoveAbt
01-12-2005, 10:18 PM
On the contrary. You asked for opinions, and being the obliging fellow I am, I am giving mine to you. That's what this section is for. Don't like it? Don't ask next time. Simple, right?

Wrong again. Read my post carefully.
I am saying it is not a big deal in the world of commercial sex. If a charbor doesn't want to fuck you for free, it is not the end of the world. Get your priorities right. Free fucks are not worth making a clown of yourself over or sacrificing your dignity as a man.

And don't insist on taking offense at every little thing. Because this is as polite as I get when people tell me they fuck and run. Thank you too.[/QUOTE]

I jut don like the way u talk abt how other discuss abt FOC.
There is nothing wrong when ppl discuss abt how they get FOC and talk abt their process and success. Which singaporean don like free thing?
Which singaporean don like to show off when they get thing free?
( of course, it must be the other party willing and not run away)
It is perfect all right and human nature...
U don need to quote my word in a few part and shoot me back.
If i really offend u, i apologize to u...
Tat it, to me, i got no bad feeling...
Enjoy ur life...

mahalosux
02-12-2005, 03:13 PM

How come initially, you describe it's your friend, then the later post you relate that it you, yourself being offer FOC?

Let be very skeptical to u. U really belive upon meeting her the 1st time, she offer u a FOC session, u really think she meant wat she says. In the KTV scene, especially the first time she meet you, d you really think she's serious when she says she is offering you FOC. Come on, try thinking again, in this place they only tell you things that are 'pleasant' to your ear, just to make you feel shiok when you step out of the KTV. So you actually believe that what she offer you is true. Maybe the moment you call her and tell her again and ask her about the above offer, she will be laughing inside 'Silly boy! I am only joking with him, yet he really believe that I gonna offer him a FOC'...

BTW, she's not fickle minded, she have the intention to lead you on from the start.
From the way you describe, I have a strange feeling, you are quite green in the KTV scene. There are more things ahead for you to learn...:cool:

trotter
02-12-2005, 04:27 PM
I had a free fuck wif my ex-classmate a few mths ago...It happens one night when she called me and asked me if free to go 4 a drink??? I asked why the sudden mood but just say she needs company...Being old friend for 10 over years, I said ok...Took a taxi down and met her at the entrance..Went into pub and she order some cocktail wine...Popped a few drinks and I asked her wat happened?

She claims that her hubby had an affair and PI showed her the pics as well...Real devastated and cried in front of me...Some pple looked at our ways and I had to comfort and calm her down...Popped a few drinks...and we just sit there...Me don't know what to say anymore...Suddenly, she hold my hands and said that if she was to marry me, she might be happier..Actually, she's quite pretty but a lot of suitors...at that time, I no action as thought stand no chance...I paid up and wanted to send her back but she don't want to go home...No choice but send her to hotel 81...once inside, she hugged me and kissed me like long time lover...she really strip my clothes and hers as well...Pushed me onto the bed and catbath me...sucking and kissing hard...bbbj me until i cannot tahan...suddenly, she just asked me to make love to her...i cannot tahan as cock solid as rock...enter her raw...pump her hard and fast...she really wet...and asking me to fuck her harder...try different positions...and for the first time, i tried anal sex...god, it sure feels good :D

After pumping for abt 30 mins (no kidding), I finally explode inside her pussy...I asked her beforehand whether can cum inside her pussy or not and she says YES!!!...Really feels shiok as RAW and cum inside her pussy...after that, lick and kiss all over her body, breasts, nipples....then both hug and fall asleep...

Next morning, wake up and find that she is looking at me sweetly...she says that it is a wonderful sex that we had last night...I told her I am sorry but she says since her husband betray her first, then no guilt abt it...Upon hearing this, I asked her whether wanna cum 1 more rd and she says if I can still cum...never know she's so horny...SOP as above and fuck RAW 2nd rd...oso cum inside her pussy...then we wash up and check out...

Went out for lunch, movie, shopping etc before sending her bk home...Till today, we still have sex behind her husband back and we still do it RAW and cum inside her pussy (promised)...But tis girl really is a sex kitten on the bed and plus an old fren...we really bonds together...To her, I just wanna say we really had an enjoyable time making love raw to each other...:p

Tis is a true story and if u like my honesty...do upped my pts...tks...

BoobloverGuy
02-12-2005, 05:12 PM
I like your story there trotter. ;)

newbadass
02-12-2005, 06:07 PM
There is nothing wrong when ppl discuss abt how they get FOC and talk abt their process and success. Which singaporean don like free thing?

Correct. It's not what you get, but how you get it that matters.
End of the day, there is no shame in paying for it. It doesn't mean that you are a lower grade of chiongster. And conversely, getting it free doesn't mean you are a higher grade of chiongster.

My entire point is: Don't base your worth as a chiongster on how many FOCs you get a year, how many rep points you have, etc. These things are worthless. The entertainment world respects money more. You have money, you show some standard... you are the boss ;)

And I guarantee you - chiong one full year and you will cease to be impressed by freebies, whether it is hearing other people get them or getting it yourself.

Enjoy ur life...

If I don't do that, then you won't understand my reply fully mah.... just trying to facilitate communication. No I'm not offended... don't worry about it. Enjoy yourself too... and try to rise above this "FOC" fad. I'm sure you're better than that.

WatLoveAbt
02-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Correct. It's not what you get, but how you get it that matters.
End of the day, there is no shame in paying for it. It doesn't mean that you are a lower grade of chiongster. And conversely, getting it free doesn't mean you are a higher grade of chiongster.

My entire point is: Don't base your worth as a chiongster on how many FOCs you get a year, how many rep points you have, etc. These things are worthless. The entertainment world respects money more. You have money, you show some standard... you are the boss ;)

And I guarantee you - chiong one full year and you will cease to be impressed by freebies, whether it is hearing other people get them or getting it yourself.

If I don't do that, then you won't understand my reply fully mah.... just trying to facilitate communication. No I'm not offended... don't worry about it. Enjoy yourself too... and try to rise above this "FOC" fad. I'm sure you're better than that.

I am glad tat u r not offend, it is nice talking to u... Haha...
I agree tat pay for sex is not shame and
tat getting foc and rep power does not make one a higher class of chiongster.
Since we are talking abt commerical sex, then everything here is rule by $$$ and $$$ set everything, ya commerical.
But if u happen to get foc in commericial sex world, i think it is worth the talk and discussion.
Foc did happen to many ppl but we all know tat it don happen every time and tat often.Tat is why this topic can be outstanding and interesting.
Yes, i understand ur reply fully,
we all are jut expressing our views.

newbadass
03-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Tis is a true story and if u like my honesty...do upped my pts...tks...

You are a fucking bastard, but I like your story. Since you entertained me, stand by for your points...

Rof|maoxz
03-12-2005, 12:54 PM
And don't insist on taking offense at every little thing. Because this is as polite as I get when people tell me they fuck and run. Thank you too.

It is perfect all right and human nature...
Enjoy ur life...

Yoz, if you are referring only to singaporean men, I gotta agree with you. :) But thinking aback, actually FOC is nothing to be proud lay, I have FOC before, but I feel terrible about it. Since it's a FOC so I lan lan got to chui stuck lan.

newbadass
03-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Since we are sharing...

I got FOC from my masseuse. We had been doing business regularly for 2 years plus and I am her youngest customer to date.

I had been prepared to pay, but end of the day, she said it was her treat. That's fine - between friends, "got come, got go". I didn't try to sian her for FOC or make her drunk or some other crap... it simply just happened. It wasn't love. It wasn't really friendship either. Just something that occurred as a result of a longstanding business relationship where both parties have a certain level of mutual trust and understanding.

Was it free? On the surface, yes. But it took 2 years of doing business with her to reach that level of trust to the extent that she can just give out freebies when she feels like it. If I feel bad, throw in a bit extra next time. Like I said before, "got come, got go."

And no, I'm not proud of it. It's not a big deal. Anyone can accomplish the same thing if you do business regularly with the same person and establish some measure of rapport.

But one thing I must add: Despite whatever she's given me, she doesn't bother me outside of her shop and neither do I bother her. It's a very comfortable arrangement. She's there when I need her, and after I'm done, I can get on with my life until I need her again.

Rof|maoxz
03-12-2005, 12:56 PM
How come initially, you describe it's your friend, then the later post you relate that it you, yourself being offer FOC?

From the way you describe, I have a strange feeling, you are quite green in the KTV scene. There are more things ahead for you to learn...:cool:

I'm green too, can guide me on this? Tks~ in advance. :)

Rof|maoxz
03-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Since we are sharing...

I got FOC from my masseuse. We had been doing business regularly for 2 years plus and I am her youngest customer to date..

FOC fuck also need $$$ before it ever take place what. If not just ask that fucking 27yo man that kana conned by the sichuan girl. FOC fuck is his daily desserts, but getting poorer is the end-result. Just ask those "KTV high rollers" lah. :p

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 02:39 PM
I'm green too, can guide me on this? Tks~ in advance. :)
I am greener, can tag along to learn as well? :D

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Kena deduct 1 pt...haha...these ppl are really childish...

Pts can't buy u wealth nor can bring u happiness...

Think hard lar, use brain rather than use ur ballz....

:p

PS - Fxxx for FOC? Use ur brain, what goes around comes around. If NO MONEY, STAY AT HOME.

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Kena deduct 1 pt...haha...these ppl are really childish...

Pts can't buy u wealth nor can bring u happiness...

Think hard lar, use brain rather than use ur ballz....

:p

PS - Fxxx for FOC? Use ur brain, what goes around comes around. If NO MONEY, STAY AT HOME.
hmm........if they had ballz, wud they do a snipe deduction?
4get it lar.......let them deduct lor, they would need another 692clones 2 send u 2 mod:p

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 04:51 PM
4get it lar.......let them deduct lor, they would need another 692clones 2 send u 2 mod:p
Haizz...for all i care lar, u know me well and long enuff liao...those balless ppl....very naive.... :D
Don't even dare to say openly...haizzz....

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Haizz...for all i care lar, u know me well and long enuff liao...those balless ppl....very naive.... :D
Don't even dare to say openly...haizzz....
Look @ some of the postings of the clones n u will c resemblence in the style of writing
Dun b bothered.........SL is also doing his own 'hse keeping'
haha:D

yo......u no go out meh? its sat liao

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Look @ some of the postings of the clones n u will c resemblence in the style of writing
Dun b bothered.........SL is also doing his own 'hse keeping'
haha:D

yo......u no go out meh? its sat liao
Hmm...tats a good point, i betta start reading and look for some clues..hehe

2day? Yo tot u busy? me wana go out but no kakis...haizzz...machiam soft lock up at home by own self... :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Hmm...tats a good point, i betta start reading and look for some clues..hehe

2day? Yo tot u busy? me wana go out but no kakis...haizzz...machiam soft lock up at home by own self... :rolleyes:
Was out w the guys n went 2 recce GL but back now.
Will b going up north for the wkend;)

HauntedSex
03-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Hi Bro RC and Hawk,
Long time no see... How's Life? still fu*king Around??:D

HauntedSex

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Was out w the guys n went 2 recce GL but back now.
Will b going up north for the wkend;)
U got time to recce GL but got no time to shop shop with me, whenever u wan shop x 2, i on every time, oh i know lar, i small today...hiak hiak...:D Not as big as those found on even lorongs lar....

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Hi Bro RC and Hawk,

HauntedSex
Halo bro HS, long time no see, ho sei boh?

HauntedSex
03-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Halo bro HS, long time no see, ho sei boh?

Sianz... every day work till night... now still working...
U? shifted house already?

HauntedSex

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Hi Bro RC and Hawk,

HauntedSex
Huh? U got the rite guy?
Since when u saw me fark around??:p

HauntedSex
03-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Huh? U got the rite guy?
Since when u saw me fark around??:p

Bro, Fu*king to me means scolding lah...
Any way glad to 'see' u here...

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:00 PM
U got time to recce GL but got no time to shop shop with me, whenever u wan shop x 2, i on every time, oh i know lar, i small today...hiak hiak...:D Not as big as those found on even lorongs lar....
I was out since 9am.......w the guys go GL recce.
Nbzz.....u called tat time i was already lined up w prg.......

Small? Small enuff 2 b rejected by the titty hawk?:p

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Bro, Fu*king to me means scolding lah...
Any way glad to 'see' u here...
Haha.......i know lar
Life's been goot..........but cud always b better

Urself? got lobang not not 4get us hor:D

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Sianz... every day work till night... now still working...
U? shifted house already?

HauntedSex
Shift hse no impt lar, impt thing is whether u r back in action anot? :D

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:04 PM

Nbzz...next time i ring u 8am lar... :rolleyes:
But im free 2nite

HauntedSex
03-12-2005, 06:04 PM

Bro, got new china contact... small size, big(handful to me) Tits... want her no.?

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Bro, got new china contact... small size, big(handful to me) Tits... want her no.?
Wan her no for wat? :confused:
Got breast but belong to her body, cant take home lei?

HauntedSex
03-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Shift hse no impt lar, impt thing is whether u r back in action anot? :D

I always on action... but now 'low-key' mode... '007' type of actions...:p

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:07 PM
I always on action... but now 'low-key' mode... '007' type of actions...:p
"Low key mode" no wonder i saw ur black four wheels at some place the other nite but i also never call u n confirm....
Liddat call bro rite? Hehe :D

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Nbzz...next time i ring u 8am lar... :rolleyes:
But im free 2nite
Cant lar, i m supposed 2 b north of SGland......heh heh
8am? u siao arh? was already arranged b4hand

U know lar......any1 wake me fm beauty sleep sure kena f by me, esp if i last nite no hv........

thk of it, i everynite also no hv 1:D

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:10 PM
walau! u retired liao stil so many contacts?
sibei ho! I like ur style:D

HauntedSex
03-12-2005, 06:10 PM
"Low key mode" no wonder i saw ur black four wheels at some place the other nite but i also never call u n confirm....
Liddat call bro rite? Hehe :D

Recently just lost my O2 mini (K.I.A.)... your contact lost liao....
U want hah? when u free... tonight cannot leh...

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Cant lar, i m supposed 2 b north of SGland......heh heh
8am? u siao arh? was already arranged b4hand

U know lar......any1 wake me fm beauty sleep sure kena f by me, esp if i last nite no hv........

thk of it, i everynite also no hv 1:D
Every nite os dun hv1 ? Zhun boh?
Anyway, we hijack ppl thread too long, betta shift base or else kena again by SL.... :D

HauntedSex
03-12-2005, 06:11 PM
walau! u retired liao stil so many contacts?
sibei ho! I like ur style:D

Last time F/T mah... Now me just moonlighting...hehehe...:cool:

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Recently just lost my O2 mini (K.I.A.)... your contact lost liao....
U want hah? when u free... tonight cannot leh...
O2 mini? tats a good PDA phone, anyway, me into other types of entertainment nowadays...i oso dun hv ur hp no coz me oso change phone... :p

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Wan her no for wat? :confused:
Got breast but belong to her body, cant take home lei?
Yo.....I thk u misunderstood brudda HS
He meant "small size, big(handful to me) Tits" small size, big tits (at least a handful 2 him)
Hiazzzz.......HS sure knows ur soft spot:p

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:13 PM
He meant "small size, big(handful to me) Tits" small size, big tits (at least a handful 2 him)
Haha...i know wat bro HS meant lar, i was juz being cheeky lor...ppl got breast but we can't take it home mah, correct mah...
LOL :D
Every bro in SBF knew i m a titts man and still is lei, never get tired of them....

Randi_Candi
Every nite os dun hv1 ? Zhun boh?
Anyway, we hijack ppl thread too long, betta shift base or else kena again by SL.... :D
no arh.....we r on track
We got no FOC so must ask 4 contact fm HS mah

Lidat also kena SL hoot meh?:confused:

HauntedSex
yah yah yah.... spot on!!:D

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Haha...i know wat bro HS meant lar, i was juz being cheeky lor...ppl got breast but we can't take it home mah, correct mah...
LOL :D
Every bro in SBF knew i m a titts man and still is lei, never get tired of them....
u mean u milk the cow liao u still 1 2 bring the cow's teh teh back hm?
Aiya.....so ma huan......jus milk an xtra botl 2 sustain ur midnite crave for snacks lor;)

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Last time F/T mah... Now me just moonlighting...hehehe...:cool:
Hee hee.......sama sama.......
nowadays jus go GL n 6c 6c nia

old fogey like me need 2 depend on lobang fm kakis:(

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:15 PM
u mean u milk the cow liao u still 1 2 bring the cow's teh teh back hm?
Aiya.....so ma huan......jus milk an xtra botl 2 sustain ur midnite crave for snacks lor;)
Yo if found one good cow, sure wanna bring it home wah....
Anyway, bring extra bottle oso not goot, later too long never drink can get spoil easily lei....:D

HauntedSex
03-12-2005, 06:16 PM
so how? Mr Candiman? u want her contact? She got the best FL service I ever had... Consider her service is better, if not on par with GL Cat150...

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:17 PM
yah yah yah.... spot on!!:D
haha.......i read in btw the lines:p
unlike TTH......c twa liap nee will go ga ga.......oops! lidat say him no goot hor?

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:18 PM
no arh.....we r on track
We got no FOC so must ask 4 contact fm HS mah

Lidat also kena SL hoot meh?:confused:
Nope lar, wat i mean is later scare tat bugger who deduct 1 pt from me.:p

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:19 PM
unlike TTH......c twa liap nee will go ga ga.......oops! lidat say him no goot hor?
Aiyo u know me long enuff, if i grease ppl, i sure can tahan ppl grease me back one lar... ;)

HauntedSex
03-12-2005, 06:19 PM

He ok 1 lah... hor...Hawk?

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Nope lar, wat i mean is later scare tat bugger who deduct 1 pt from me.:p
now he need 3more clones 2 wack u 2 konok!
haha.....dun worry lar, let them zap lor

1 pt 1 pt not like SL.......1 wack 6pts, 1day 12 guns enuff 2 send u 72below:p

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Aiyo u know me long enuff, if i grease ppl, i sure can tahan ppl grease me back one lar... ;)
yeah lor.......i know tat
somemore if really can get ur hands on em melons, u wun even feel a tickle:D

wayfarer
03-12-2005, 06:24 PM
so how? Mr Candiman? u want her contact? She got the best FL service I ever had... Consider her service is better, if not on par with GL Cat150...

really? then must try. where I sign up and join the bonking army? hehe...:p

Randi_Candi
03-12-2005, 06:25 PM
He ok 1 lah... hor...Hawk?
haha.....HS u also not sure yeah?
No worries lar

Cyber is a getaway fm the hectic hard n mundane working life
Laff a laffter a day keeps ur lor goon far far away:D

tittyhawk
03-12-2005, 06:26 PM
haha.....HS u also not sure yeah?
No worries lar

Cyber is a getaway fm the hectic hard n mundane working life
Laff a laffter a day keeps ur lor goon far far away:D
HS didnt know me long enuff, tats y he need to be double sure in the open...hehe...anyway well said for RC... Spot on. :D

Randi_Candi
05-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Yo! gutless sleaze ball.......
I got ur red carpet

Go n get another 500clones so that u can make me shut up
Else u wud stil b the shamless brazen slut born in the pig sty:D

FUCKYOU
05-12-2005, 10:29 AM
RC.. there are always this type of xxxxxxx around zapping others.. let them be hor.. i have also been zap 10 times in 5 days..8 red 2 grey (a new record)....and have just PM sam for the MASS ZAPPING!!!

But i am not worry la... coz you should know why la.. the mass zapper will need more than 1000 to zap my big brother DNAT:D

Go n get another 500clones so that u can make me shut up

Randi_Candi
05-12-2005, 10:34 AM
RC.. there are always this type of xxxxxxx around zapping others.. let them be hor.. i have also been zap 10 times in 5 days..8 red 2 grey (a new record)....and have just PM sam for the MASS ZAPPING!!!

But i am not worry la... coz you should know why la..
Neither am i worried cos realistically, it zap me 1 pt, giving it a max of a 3ptr
If I 1 2 go ard upping the hi ptrs, i thk at least i stil hv a bit of creditbility 2 get some pts back

Tat abv is not a hao lian statement but a cruel fact of life n also of SBF

So unless it is going 2 spawn 10 newbies else............i only got 3 words for em gutless lamers - Cum on, assholes :rolleyes:

Red is most prob done in mass by clones, but grey?? Wah! u got alot of enemies leh:p

Hanor hanor.......DNAT 1000over clones then can wack him 2 mod hor

FUCKYOU
05-12-2005, 10:43 AM
RC ..see my thread on the newb section....i think the best way to prevent myself from being zap further is to let the zapper know that Sam is aware of her zapping me.. see if she can tahan zap from sam also :D

Good move hor..

So unless it is going 2 spawn 10 newbies else............i only got 3 words for em gutless lamers - Cum on, assholes

Randi_Candi
05-12-2005, 12:08 PM
RC ..see my thread on the newb section....i think the best way to prevent myself from being zap further is to let the zapper know that Sam is aware of her zapping me.. see if she can tahan zap from sam also :D

Good move hor..
Well done......well done
But hor, it will not bother cos jus need 2 zap n kena del also no prob

tis is army, all dispensable 1:D

wayfarer
06-12-2005, 10:07 PM
let's get back to the topic - Free Fucks. that pt system is giving us newbs a migraine. and it more interesting rite :D