PDA

View Full Version : Most expensive gift to a WL

ah_teekoh
14-11-2005, 01:36 AM
Just wondering what gifts the bros out there have given to a WL.

to start the ball rolling, the most expensive gift i've given to a ex-teeruk was a nokia 8210. mind you, it cost me a bomb when it first came out. cost me half my pay then..

the most recent gift to my last teeruk one year ago was a gold chain after 6 months of frequenting that particular hse.

since i'm out of the teeruk trap after much realisation that most of them are just KC bullshit, now the most worthy thing i've been giving any WLs is 2 million--of my sperm.

just thought if anyone would like to share. thanks.:)

Pongo
14-11-2005, 01:42 AM
my heart = priceless

ah_teekoh
14-11-2005, 01:47 AM
wah lao eh...
please leh..
solid tangible assets-like money, watches, electrical appliances(?), jewellery, clothes, etc..
NOT stuff like my heart, my feelings, my care and concern, my dick... all these are attached with no realistic value and you can give how much you want also won't burn a huge hole in your pocket..:D

asdfghjkl
14-11-2005, 01:49 AM
nb.. i gave my virginity to them.. enough bo? :(

bangkoktonight
14-11-2005, 01:51 AM

this one really priceless....:p

ah_teekoh
14-11-2005, 01:55 AM
anybody can say i give my true love and feelings attached. even can say give my ku ku cheow.,

but all these cannot really worth any value or can look and admire at, regardless many ppl think that their pricks are beautiful(i think mine is :p )

but how many have been willing to part with their hard-earned cash to make a WL happy? because you think it will or you're just conned into doing it. most of them do.
i can admit in some cases i was.. because my small head was leading my big head to do the thinking..

ah_teekoh
14-11-2005, 01:56 AM
got ang pao or not? if not you kui ben already lar.. nar bei..

Pongo
14-11-2005, 02:06 AM

wahahahaha ... sorry like tat i lose ...:D

asdfghjkl
14-11-2005, 02:13 AM
pongo.. very cute avatar.. got friendster? add me! :p

UltimateTirak
14-11-2005, 02:57 AM
I tell u what I have seen a fella give a WL:
- Nokia hp, latest model at that time,
- gold jewellery,
- SGD 2k during Songkran,
- brand new hi-fi set
all these in addition to visiting her 9-10 sessions every night.

asdfghjkl
14-11-2005, 02:58 AM
*sigh* diffierent people, different lives.. no use comparing.. :)

jon2000sg
14-11-2005, 06:43 AM
whenever I see her, I give her my love juice - sperm

dirtymonk82
14-11-2005, 06:51 AM
i give her million of my offsprings...:p

Johnson Tan
16-11-2005, 07:18 PM
I give her the CFM look. Hahaha.

goodsex
16-11-2005, 09:14 PM
ah_teekoh, what are u trying to say? i think ur silly. WL are WL, why give them gifts? arent u pay enough to fuck them? must as well buy some good food for urself.

ah_teekoh
16-11-2005, 09:49 PM
ah_teekoh, what are u trying to say? i think ur silly. WL are WL, why give them gifts? arent u pay enough to fuck them? must as well buy some good food for urself.

then i think you are unfamiliar with the term teeruk, whick many bros would know of. it means darling in thai but it also seems to mean 'sucker who buys gifts or patronises a WL for her KC'-whick many bros who have been a victim to the teeruk trap would recognise

Bangkok Master
16-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Actually we cannot assume all bros who gave presents to WLs are foolish, becos most involved are the willing party and I'm sured that most are in love with the WL. So it's natural that you give presents to the one you love like any ordinary gf.

Those never encounter tirakship before think its funny but once step into it, it will be difficult to get out. Maybe this phrase can summarize the whole story: 走火入魔...................

ah_teekoh
16-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Actually we cannot assume all bros who gave presents to WLs are foolish, becos most involved are the willing party and I'm sured that most are in love with the WL. So it's natural that you give presents to the one you love like any ordinary gf.

Those never encounter tirakship before think its funny but once step into it, it will be difficult to get out. Maybe this phrase can summarize the whole story: 走火入魔...................
hear hear.. my sentiments exactly

SexSoul
17-11-2005, 07:49 AM
Exactly, most of us are willing parties and not stupid, kum cheng must have been involved either real or get con by the tirak. I rather choose the 1st to make her happier and myself also.

I only give small tips for a good fuck but nber give gifts until I met one who nber ask me for anything and I yet keep buying things for her. Gifts if you asked, latest model handphone (dont go and give 8210), jewellery, Hi-Fi, portable video player. These are common items brothers buy to woo them.

Manudieliao
17-11-2005, 08:39 AM
For me, i would never give any gift to a WL as we are paying them for their services plus our " Priceless" millions of spermy-soldiers....

I have only gave gifts to my 2 ex-fuck buddies as we meet to fuck, and never once did i pay them for their service as it was a no-string affair....so to give them gifts is alright to me.....price ranging from hundreds to thousand.

darkadvenger
17-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Just wondering what gifts the bros out there have given to a WL.

to start the ball rolling, the most expensive gift i've given to a ex-teeruk was a nokia 8210. mind you, it cost me a bomb when it first came out. cost me half my pay then..

the most recent gift to my last teeruk one year ago was a gold chain after 6 months of frequenting that particular hse.

since i'm out of the teeruk trap after much realisation that most of them are just KC bullshit, now the most worthy thing i've been giving any WLs is 2 million--of my sperm.

just thought if anyone would like to share. thanks.

how come so giving HP becoming so common :D

i bought a 8310 for one of my customer's secretary.....of cos has been quiet a close friend with her lor...

like you lor....during the initial launch...quiet expense...consider just for a friend;)

Siao Juey Juey
17-11-2005, 10:26 AM

The worst is if u have more than 1 tirak...have given them things like Rolex watch, Nokia 8800, TV, HI-FI but the most expensive is still her family debts...costing me nearly $70K...equivalent to a brand new car liao...u say expensive or not? :eek:

Hasa Sas
17-11-2005, 10:51 AM
The worst is if u have more than 1 tirak...have given them things like Rolex watch, Nokia 8800, TV, HI-FI but the most expensive is still her family debts...costing me nearly $70K...equivalent to a brand new car liao...u say expensive or not? :eek:

if you help her willingly " Xing Gan Qing Yuan" . End of the day, only yourself know whether it worth 70k or not :)

sg_boytoy
17-11-2005, 10:59 AM
i bought a 8310 for one of my customer's secretary.....of cos has been quiet a close friend with her lor...

Your customer's secretary is a WL :eek:

Bro darkadvenger, you never fail to amaze me ;)

Siao Juey Juey
17-11-2005, 11:23 AM
if you help her willingly " Xing Gan Qing Yuan" . End of the day, only yourself know whether it worth 70k or not :)
Of course "Xing Gan Qing Yuan" lor...since she never force me. Never consider worth or not...if I dun help her...nobody can help her...dun know what will happen to her...so I help her lor.

But I only heart pain that this money goes to the loan shark....I rather this money is used to buy her a big house...set up a business...put into her bank account for living expenses.

Hasa Sas
17-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Of course "Xing Gan Qing Yuan" lor...since she never force me. Never consider worth or not...if I dun help her...nobody can help her...dun know what will happen to her...so I help her lor.

But I only heart pain that this money goes to the loan shark....I rather this money is used to buy her a big house...set up a business...put into her bank account for living expenses.

hopefully she would appreciate what you have done for her.
helping others without hoping for any return or reward show the unselfishness and generosity of a human being.:)

Optimus_Prime
17-11-2005, 12:31 PM
I have only gave gifts to my 2 ex-fuck buddies as we meet to fuck, and never once did i pay them for their service as it was a no-string affair....so to give them gifts is alright to me.....price ranging from hundreds to thousand.
Bro, pardon me for asking....

but if u give them gifts everytime u see ur fuck-buddies... isn't it like some sort of commercial transaction except no $$ is involved.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

singexpat
17-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Like when i work in sales before, my regular customers will buy me food, bottle of wine _coz they know i love wine) and even concert tickets. I felt great and never have the thought they are morons who spend money on me.. i just have to service them better when they return thats all.

Bro.. b careful.. givin n acceptin gifts r considered to b corruption..:D