PDA

View Full Version : Skyriver

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

dc8888
14-12-2006, 06:08 PM
so nice to post fr now... since past week sbf damn slow to lock in...
last visit to sr even got local fl...
so bro... what you said??
since okt recommend so much about local wl, so i have to sacrify my sperms..

name: ck
boob: 32 A,,,,.. i am a breast lover. no much to my liking.
skin.. nice and smooth
bbbj. lack of suction. still new in this feild.. only 5 days old
ar:.. yes.. stick the tougue at the right spot.
pussy. new and tight
rtf. you guys trained her more then probably..

2 nd shot..
prc 166
breast.. 34c
big eyes, spider tattoo at the back of the neck.
bbbj good suction..
butt. bony lack of fresh..
pussy.. loosen . work in china before..
gfe good

dc8888
14-12-2006, 07:22 PM
????:D where is my fr?????

KLKOOL
15-12-2006, 01:44 AM
brother pee so high not scared your shirt collar got urine stained???:D

Wah so high if hit you in the eye can cause blindness leh...

klzombie
19-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Oops, I've actually visited SR like 2 months ago but forgot to write FL, in fact I cant even remember the prc's name?! :(

Never fear, I still remember the experience :D

I got to SR during one of my off days on a wednesday about say 430pm. Didnt bother to use their facilities and bumped into okt A***. Immediately told him, lets go to mirror room now!!! I think he scared of me liao.

Once in the viewing mirror room, the okt called in 7 girls, wow what a line up. I have asked for the youngest but her face flat kind so I didnt really like. I alighted on a average tall girl with nice friendly face and chosed her. They were just starting to use this new ticket system and she insist I got the wrong ticket until the okt corrected her. Afterwhich she apologised profusely haha!!

She's considered slim with some very slight baby fat at her stomach. Her breasts should be like at least c cup and nice to squeeze! She's friendly but not very talkative. Told me she's been working for about a month, going back in Dec (which is like right about now ;p). She gently help me took off my clothes and then she undressed. Seriously, she's very friendly and when she talked, she gave out those feminine gestures, really nice. Although I must say once she undressed, her body isnt all that perfect, I didnt mind.

After bathing, action begin liao with me lying down and she giving me a short massage, nothing to shout about and then bbbj which was nice. She didnt make fake noises but once a while she will stop bj and look at me and licked my penis, wow! Like the feeling! Then, I have to stop her liao coz seriously boh tahan. When I got up, she immediately plopped down and grinned at me. I already wanted to massage her in return especially the boobs haha so was happy she so understanding. I licked, massaged, squeezed, fondle and suck everywhere! She let me take my time and sometimes touch and skim over my penis, nipple and buttock. Then I hug and we roll all over and kiss. She doesnt' really like frenching I can tell but allow me to do so anyway hehehe!

Then seriously I cant help it, Told her to cap me. She asked to try horsey riding first and got on top of me and start pumping yaay!! She leaned on me and use her buttocks to move up and down my shaft while I fondle her boobs and buttocks. Then I raised up and while she is still striding me, I hug and squeeze her breasts while kissing her and her riding me.

After a while I wanted to change style and got her to lie down. Another session of me slurping all over her body and midway I jabbed my finger into her vagina, woo real wet! She pulled away in a shy way that made it all right hehe..

Then, I did her missionary with some breasts squeezing and sucking till I tired liao.

Last, I wanted doggy style coz my gf never let me do her doggy style, sigh. I pumped her real hard and fast until I cummed. It was great, I lied down to rest and she lied down next to me hugging and snuggling up to me. We chit chat abit and we bathed again. Tipped her RM50, can’t help it!!!

Overall, a very good bonk, she’s not especially pretty but her service is great! Too bad, can’t RTF since she should have left liao hehe..

dc8888
20-12-2006, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE][I wanted doggy style coz my gf never let me do her doggy style/QUOTE]

that is one disadvantage of having a "L" shape penis...:D

wolfmaster
20-12-2006, 08:24 PM
I use to visit KL weekly due to work commitments.

Seriously speaking, SR had the best PRC quality gal that you can locate here..

Was talking to the OKT boss in charge and he sign that it is getting more difficult to get nice gal to come over.

Anyway, spending more time at WHY NOT now...

Maybe should be time to re-visit again after so many recent inputs from brother..

klzombie
21-12-2006, 06:25 PM
[QUOTE][I wanted doggy style coz my gf never let me do her doggy style/QUOTE]

that is one disadvantage of having a "L" shape penis...:D

walau bro dc8888, dun tell everyone la?! :D Next thing I know, all WL etc will avoid me liao!

TideHunter
07-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Greetings to all Semsters,

Yesterday me n my buddies went to Sky River at bukit bintang KL, so let me do a FR for my recent visit.

We reached around 8pm, as the entrance is facing a busy street all of us straight away enter the HC without delay. Scare ppl. recognize us mah bukit bintang leh…hehe

Upon entering, I saw a lot ppl. in the Jacuzzi on my right hand side. OKT Ah F** encounter us and explain the rate. We go straight to the point say want to “see mirror”
Coz there’s a lot of ppl. at the waiting rooms, almost packed. In my heart I say “die lah this time sure no much choices lioa”.

All four of us enter a small room with glass panel door. Later 3 guys join us in the small room in their bathing robe.

When the glass panel door finally open and the PRC line up in front of us, I was shock!
They were so Cun! They are around 10 of them . All of them have smile in their faces; choice was hard as I want them all!! I narrow my selection into 2, one short n petite SYT another one tall like model type. At the end I pick the short n petite SYT. Muahahaha….i was the first to choose and i think she’s the best among all.

Without delay my buddies pick their PRC and we went into the rooms which as usual, thin mattress and no bath tub. After a minute my PRC came, I was soo excited as her body was so HOT! She’s around 155-158cm with big round eyes, long eyes lashes, small sexy lips and a very fair complexion.

I try to TCSS with her, but it seems that she don’t like to talk much, some more say I talk too much, Sien lah! She then took of the cloths, I was stone! She has the best pair of Tits I ever encounter in my whole life! I quickly took of my cloths as well and join her in the shower.

She was staring at my didi checking it out if its giant size like some sifu here. But mine normal didi only and she show sign of relief. I ask if her Tits were fake as it look so perfect, she reply “Your tits only fake lah, mine is real one” My didi already stand up lioa when I saw her twin peaks, her nipple start to contract when contact with water.
Instantly I attack her Tits with my bare hands and squeeze it. She was right, it’s real. Her tits was those pointy type, so soft yet so firm no sagging at all, and small light brown nipples. Around 32 C consider big as she’s small n petite. It was near perfection!

In the shower she just washes my didi and her abalone and we proceed to the bed. I lay down as if I was in heaven eagerly waiting for her to come suck my didi. And she did!
However her BBBJ has no power at all, no suction and only suck my didi head, no deep throat, no sliver, no tongue job and that’s it. I think a five year old with a lilipop can suck better then her ! Then she wanted to cap me and I refuse. I told her politely to lay down and its my turn to service her.

I tried to French kiss her, she avoided. I try to lick her neck and ears, not allow also.
Not shiok la, don’t have those GF type feel at all. So I have no choice but to proceed to her tities. First I grab both of her tits, give her some massage, then suck her both of her nipples like a hungry baby craving for milk. After that I fondle her nipples with my finger press it down, pinch abit then continue with my suction. She asked me what the heck I was doing I reply “I dint have my diner yet”. She show some impatient look so I have to head south to her belly button, her inner thigh and then her abalone, it was already wet!!

Its was shaved clean, no hair at all, very nice and sexy. I started with my tongue then proceed to “wash plate” motion. We keep eye contact while I was “washing plate” but she didn’t mourn at all. I guess my kung fu not good enuf. I then gave her some finger action and she say pain, I apologize to her as I forgot to trim my finger nails, damit!

Then FJ time, she cap me and we go missionary. I pump her slow and later gain momentum. Her mourn was so soft I can’t hardly hear. I stop less then a minute and asked her to go on top; her riding skill was lousy, like a dying cowboy kena shoot and falling from the horse. I then stop and ask her to lay down on the bed, my hands roam to her tits again I pretend to be a hungry baby. She then told me no time already, if want to FJ faster, I say no need la I rather stick with her tities coz it just so nice!!

At the end I ask her to HJ me and I exploded while I was squeezing her tits. We then took our shower and I hijack her tits for the last time. After she put on her cloth she left, no goodbye kiss, no hug hug, and plain n simple “I go first”. Although i have fully utilize the 45minutes time, but most of the time i was focusing on her tits, i just can't help it.

Hares the score board:

Name : She’s not willing to tell.
Tits : 10/10 (32C or 34B, Best pair of tits I ever had!!)
Face : 8.5/10 (her teeth like Japanese AV star “Strawberry Milk”)
Body : 9/10 (Very fair, smooth and soft skin. No scar, no discoloration, no
marks OMG!)
BBBJ : 2/10 (no suction at all, a 5 year old with a lollipop can do better)
AR : -
FJ : 5/10 (so so only lah)
Pussy : 8/10 (Shaved, clean and wet )
RTF : Not really (There are others which might be better)
Damage: rm218

Tankxz

Gorken
08-04-2007, 05:48 PM
her riding skill was lousy, like a dying cowboy kena shoot and falling from the horse.

I had a good laugh...Thank for sharing!!

fistball
09-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Went to Skyriver. yeah v friends. Who else, if not T***H****R.Cuz i hear from the friends of friends of friends they have this range of pretty CINA girl.

So we reach there and have to try it on the behalf of our brother. Reach at 8 PM. Went into , and straight go forward for a mirror browsing. Here came the CINA girls.wow...the rumours are to be proven here. They are pretty, They are having the sweetest lovingly smile. So one by one, I look into their eyes, their faces so pretty, i did not care to check out their body. Anyway, all their body are perfect lah! So since there are many others in the screen room, i quickly pick the one that i think is friendly and happy to play with.

So she hand hold me n lead me to a room. The thing about the room is the thin mattress, sagging pillow ( luckily not her boobs ), and a very unpleasant BEDSHEET ( i think got stain )..... the bath room had got no lights which is also bad. Cant really see the girl that i am going to bath with.

After getting me into the room, she left to grab some accesorries ( bath towels ... ), and came back 5 minutes later. Closes thedoor and dim the light, i hate the dimming of light, as i can't check out my girl clearly. So she asks me if she want her to undress or undress myself. Being the shy one, i say i will do it on my own. We both undress at the same time. But my eyes, keep on looking at her body. Wah. Her tits are small but firm. I like it. Not too big , not too small, jsut nice. So we proceed to shower. Where she watch ( wash )my little BRO. Ok, i want to play v her iin the bathroom, but ended up being scold. haha..cuz i want to suck her tits in the room, but she just say wash first. Dun move here n there. Aiya... not good. I want to treat her as a GF mah.

Back to the thin mattress. After drying myself, i lay there waiting for her. She came down n play v my BRO. BBBJ. very nice . very nice. And she look absolutely stunning when doing it. A kind of beautiful plus lust . The image of it make my BRO so strong that i am all up and ready. While she is doing the BBJ, i get up from the laying, n wanted to play v hers at the bottom. But she keep avoiding it, i dun think she love what i m doing. So i just give up n kiss her neck instead. Wah, smooth her back, so smooth. Wow, brushing her skin up and down, i kiss her neck , her arms, n her hair. She smell nice also.

Then she lays down. I saw her breast with two pointing nipple. So inviting. I cant help myself but devouring her twins. Suck it soft but not too hard, afraid of hurting her. I am treating her exactly like a gf of mine. But she dun seems to appreciate it. Keep on asking me to start entering her love hole. Aiks. POTONG STEAM lah.

So i enter her, missionary style, but not aggresive at this moment. Just playfully going in and out. And then bending down to kiss her neck n face again. There she goes , u want to " do or not"...damn! Get really pissed lah. wah...

So i say OKOK. Come, let's do. so she ride me on top. Wah,i love her riding. She is no doubt a good rider. A really good one. I always love ppl riding on top. reason cuz, i can enjoy her face with some soft moan, while close her eyes. That is so attracting. Then her boobs, Wow. I love it. She ride me, i enjoy touching her. Her soft skin. But i dun wanto explode just like dat.

N i request for a doggie. she gives it to me. I dog her for like 3 minutes, and give up. Hahaha.. go back to missionary again. Again kena scold, for slowing the pace. Then i say explode lah, ride me.

She did!!!! One hell of a rider! i explode less than a minute. Wow. She then told me she is tired, cuz she is working hard to ride and says that luckily she take her dinner just now. wah....hmm....lucky i m. Then she rest for a while. Take off my CDM. She invite me to clean it in the bathroom. She did a good cleaning job though. We qucikly get dress and left the room. As a gentleman, i help her to get her towel, and open the door for her. ( unfortunately, she does not even care to say thank u, just say come next time! ).

OVERALL :-

FACE : 7/10 ( her teeth not so nice )
BBBJ : 7/10 ( good , very careful and soft )
FJ : 7/10 ( onli cowboy style good ; very good )
GFE : 5/10 ( always kena scold )
Damage : 218 ( abit expensive for 45 minutes )

Conclusion : Girls are pretty, body are nice. Enjoy the god creation of a fine body on a pretty face.

CibLover
09-04-2007, 05:28 PM
...So we proceed to shower. Where she watch my little BRO.

GFE : 5/10 ( always kena scold )
Damage : 218 ( abit expensive for 45 minutes ).....

No wonder you said it's expensive... Proceed to shower to "watch" your didi. Hahahaha........ joking, bro. I think it should be a typo.....should be wash, correct?? No worries.

Anyway, dun let her dictate too much. You're the one paying, so it's not right for her to scold you unless you caused her distress or "pained" her. You can actually complain to the "captains".

Thanks for sharing.. 2 cookies for you.
BTW, what's her working number? At least the brothers will know what to expect.

Cheers.

TideHunter
09-04-2007, 07:19 PM
haiya fistball,

U got WL can ride and give good BBBJ
the WL i chose like dono anything,
like a pretty vase, good to see only no skill at all.
luckily she allows me to play with her beautiful nie nie,
if not really will complain to OKT.

shaggerific
10-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Hmm, looks like this place jatuh standard oredi. Girl can even scold the customer one...

I remember the good ol' days when the girls got no attitude problem (except for that one who asked for tips). Sigh... too bad all the old stocks not returning... :( You guys want to check it out one of these days? ;)

Rodimus Prime
10-04-2007, 09:16 AM
...Sigh... too bad all the old stocks not returning... You guys want to check it out one of these days? ...

Bro,

Heard the news that one of your "old bird" is back. The famous #8XX who moans like a pussycat.... is back in town. But not the one that went to the 5 star hotel , lorr... :rolleyes: :p

shiok1968
10-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Heard the news that one of your "old bird" is back. The famous #8XX who moans like a pussycat.... is back in town. But not the one that went to the 5 star hotel , lorr... This kind of news you also know. :p

KNN.... must be quietly go for commando mission.:rolleyes:

Megatronzombie
10-04-2007, 10:30 AM
My FR in SR but first...

Yesterday evening after some hard work on negotiating deals, I went over to Elite Club on a bro Dc8888's recommendation but I think I came at unfortunate time ;p There was only 4 PRCs! According to the captain, the local are now replaced by PRC since they are stocking up. PRC and locals cannot be at same place one meh? Anyway the captain was very nice and says that if I am interested can try out their branches at G***en El***ant or the spa at Fe***** HOtell. The spa at the hotel is their premium local stock place wor with prices ranging up to RM280. I was interested la since never tried premium stock before hehehe... So off I go lor BUT.... on the way to the hotel, I passed by... where else... SR lor hehehe... then I remembered the good times I had there and the stock never let me down before, I got diverted :o to SR instead.

Uppon arrival, I went to the mirror room and the captain immediately parade in like 12 girls. Woa the first one got this SYT yet lusty and bar girl look I got hooked and was prepared to choose her. But then the 10th girl came in was like woa! She's definitely got chinese features and even the 'Siamese' slanted eyes. Her hair long and wavy. She wore a tight fitting jeans and a white almost see through shirt with black bra underneath showing off her curving and thin body. Her breasts looks delicious definitely C cup! But it was her face that won me over! Besides her tempting slanted teasing eyes, she also possess a nice pair of lips and a nicely shaped face. Not to mention she is like 90% of the time smiling or grinning and sometimes looking at you like she wanted you.

Wasting no time, I picked her and she led me to the room.

Std bathing but she was very thorough and sometimes grabbed my lil bro playfully and looked at me sexily with her slanted eyes. Woa!! Wanna cum liao! She is a little chatty but not too much (we only really TCSS after our 'exercise').

After the bath, she asked me to lie down and she will give me a massage. This is a first in SR for me, normally where got massage and soince I usually blow before 1 hour is up, I said 'ok, massage me away!'. Her massage is good! She uses her body weight to push down at certain points on my leg, my back (at the spinal cord area), my shoulder and my chest. She even playfully grabbed my chest like a guy grabbing breasts haha!

After a nice massage, I lie on my back and the catbath begin. Std one lor but the sight of this nice sensual girl nibbling my nipples, then my stomach was a nice turn on. She then moved down to my penis and then playfully looked at me and licked it gently. Then she slowly moved her mouth in and out of my penis and then swallow it whole! Wooo nice with plenty of saliva. She went at it for sometime, sometimes her hand reached out to my nipple and sometimes to her own coupled with soft moaning sound from her. Wow.. this is nice...

Then she happily (yes, she's still grinning like she won lottery) jumped up and playfully pushed me off my back and she lie down instead. I of course obliged and catbath her instead. No kissing of course but let me nibble her year, her neck, and woaa!! her breasts I realised is definitely C Cup... Ultra! Yes Ultra C cup haha! BUT! ... I think its fake ler ;p didnt have the heart to accuse her but never mind the tiwn peak was very nice to play with and I( suckled her small nipples to heart's content. My mouth travelled down to her vagina but of course again no kissing but its ok, I kissed her legs, buttocks, her back and back to her forehead. Can't tahan liao, she helped me put on CD and I entered her missionary.

She even playfully cover her vagina says cannot enter! Haha then I play with her and slide my penis up and down her vagina opening, rubbed her clit (i hope thats the spot ;p) and then again slide down and up again before gently pushing it all in. Her expression is priceless! Then I begin pumping her hard, her legs crossed behind my back and her hand either rubbed my thigh ormy shoulder while she gives me these nice sideway glances and moaning nicely. Woohoo! I pumped even harder and she moan harder this time, I lowered my face and start kissing her breasts and then her shoulder all the while I pumped her. Then I moved up to kissing her neck, her ear, her face and she even let me kiss her mouth, I didnt french though, gentleman agreement no kissing yeah hehe.. but she was either nice enough or turn on enough to let me kiss her mouth. By then she was rubbing her face against mine andkissing my earlobes and my face or neck too and her hands autoroam my back and sometimes squeezes my butt. Nice!!

But I dun wanna blow yet so I slowed down and we changed position to doggy style. This was a good choice as she positioned herseld nicely in front of me, her nice well shaped butt poking up and her face lie on the pillow sideways with her eyes glancing at me seductively. I entered her and begin pumping hard. My hands grabbed her butt and sometimes her hips to make sure I enter MAX! Her hands grabbed mine and her other hand grabbed her own boobs and she moan louder now! Woot! My hand roamed from her butt, I tickled her asshole but she doesnt seemed to mind and then I grabbed her neck in a strangle hold and pump harder. The experience is soo good! :D Then I grabbed both her arm and pumped hardest until I came! That was great. She was exhausted too and perspiring a little ha! She lie down and having a great grin told me to lie down to rest and we TCSS. She even sing nice chinese songs and told me the song's names etc and she start to lie down sideways next to me, her legs crossing mine and her hand touching my chest. Her hair was a little messy from the exercise but it only enhance her features. There is like so much GFE feeling there ahhh..

Anyway someone knocked on the door and we have to go. So she gave me another very detailed bath and I kissed her goodbye thinking I might possibly RTF again same month! ;p

Name: Ping Ping
Origin: Zhuhai
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Attitidue : 10/10!
BBBJ: Std 7/10 (due to scenice view)
FJ: 8/10!
RTF: very possible!
Damage: RM218 + RM50 tip to girl

Those who like my FR up me yeah!

shaggerific
10-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Bro,
Heard the news that one of your "old bird" is back. The famous #8XX who moans like a pussycat.... is back in town. But not the one that went to the 5 star hotel , lorr...
Haha, that one where got my old bird? Never RTF also. Mine is called "Old faithful" mah ;) Actually, when the car came to pick up old faithful from the hotel, 8xx was also in the pick up car... :D
BTW, TSH was the one who mentioned that she moaned like crazy...

shaggerific
10-04-2007, 12:48 PM
This kind of news you also know. :p

KNN.... must be quietly go for commando mission
So when you free to go look see look see? :D

shiok1968
10-04-2007, 01:23 PM
So when you free to go look see look see? :DGo look see no problem cos can get free tea. However dun know why but really losing interest in HCs.:(

pgkia
10-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Heard that the OKT of SR A**x passed away last week... correct me if I'm wrong.

shaggerific
10-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Go look see no problem cos can get free tea. However dun know why but really losing interest in HCs.:(
Must be bcoz play too much mahjong lah... kekeke :p

HamSupChai
10-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Must be bcoz play too much mahjong lah... kekeke :p

not play too much mahjong la...

its drink TOO much BEER @ Cheras/KL.

sei sei also dont want to tell me where it is. :(

Gorken
11-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Cheras got nice place to drink meh? Y he never bring me one:eek: ?????

shiok1968
12-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Must be bcoz play too much mahjong lah... kekeke Long time never play already. Looking for new kakis.:p

shiok1968
12-04-2007, 08:53 AM
its drink TOO much BEER @ Cheras/KL.

sei sei also dont want to tell me where it is. You so leng chai of cos want to bring you there. At least maybe can get some of your leftovers mah!:p

You are the one always dun want to join us. Always go for your own lobangs and dun want to tell us.:(

shiok1968
12-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Cheras got nice place to drink meh? Y he never bring me one:eek: ?????You dun talk cock so much. How ??? Tonite on or not??:rolleyes:

Gorken
12-04-2007, 12:26 PM
You dun talk cock so much. How ??? Tonite on or not??:rolleyes:

Good also one meal, no good also one meal lor...See if we can push the limit!!!!!!! Let her try DP;)

shiok1968
13-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Good also one meal, no good also one meal lor...See if we can push the limit!!!!!!! Let her try DP;)Haiz....end up also no meal. Eat ownself.:(

suaveguy28
13-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Haiz....end up also no meal. Eat ownself.:(

So cham meh??? Next time u back in singapore i jio u go ktv let the gal eat u on bo?:D

shiok1968
13-04-2007, 10:11 AM
So cham meh??? Next time u back in singapore i jio u go ktv let the gal eat u on bo?:DKekeke....this type of offer where can let go. Dun need to jio me cos I confirm will jio you first.:p

suaveguy28
13-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Kekeke....this type of offer where can let go. Dun need to jio me cos I confirm will jio you first.:p

KNS... Anyway when CBL and KOOL is here will bring them there so u will join also right?:D

CibLover
13-04-2007, 10:19 AM
So cham meh??? Next time u back in singapore i jio u go ktv let the gal eat u on bo?..

Hallo? You guarantee that they will eat de horr??? Okok, I get ready.

Aiyah....You talk only, lah... Sekali when we arrive, you will "boh siea boh sir".. sahdow also cannot see, leh!! Nbzz... :rolleyes: :p

shiok1968
13-04-2007, 10:22 AM
KNS... Anyway when CBL and KOOL is here will bring them there so u will join also right?:DWhere can dun join in? You think those 2 fellows will let me escape??:rolleyes:

shiok1968
13-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Aiyah....You talk only, lah... Sekali when we arrive, you will "boh siea boh sir".. sahdow also cannot see, leh!! Nbzz... :rolleyes: You like that say him goot meh!! Later he angry dun intro lobang then you lan lan also must eat yourself.:p

suaveguy28
13-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Hallo? You guarantee that they will eat de horr??? Okok, I get ready.

Aiyah....You talk only, lah... Sekali when we arrive, you will "boh siea boh sir".. sahdow also cannot see, leh!! Nbzz...

Mai like tat lah... i where got so bad like ahh boi....:p
Even if i dont go my kaki will bring u all go...:D

suaveguy28
13-04-2007, 10:51 AM
You like that say him goot meh!! Later he angry dun intro lobang then you lan lan also must eat yourself.

No lah i will get a big fat mama to eat him only....:D

Megatronzombie
13-04-2007, 04:25 PM
ho brothers!

yesterday dropped by at SR again in the afternoon after settling my business. Ushered to the mirror room and like 10 girls entered wow nice. I was glad to see the cute PRC who was recommended by a bro before and I have tried before (real good girl!). But during the last visit I already set my sight on another girl with actress look . Chose no 259 and off we go!

Summary:

Name: Siau Guo
Face: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10 (her boobs nearly zero but nice to squeeze nonetheless.
Attitude: 7.5/10 good!
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she doesnt mind me fingering her vagina and clit and even stroking her asshole while she suck away.
FJ: 7.5/10 Fucking her was nice as she let you position her whatever position you like and her nipples becomes erect when she get high. Also she does mind me rubbing and knitting her clit when I do her missionary and sideways. Nice!

dc8888
13-04-2007, 07:08 PM
brother , how to squeeze a nearly zero breast.....????? with two finger?

CibLover
14-04-2007, 11:31 AM
.... Also she does mind me rubbing and knitting her clit when I do her missionary and sideways. ....

Squeezing her non-existant breast is nothing compared with what he does with her clit as above!!!! :eek:

Wonder why nowadays people go HCs and bringing along their knitting apparatus!!!

Damn!!!!!!!! I'll bet you're now in the police wanted list for torture and disfiguring. :eek:

sands
14-04-2007, 09:18 PM
ho brothers!

yesterday dropped by at SR again in the afternoon after settling my business. Ushered to the mirror room and like 10 girls entered wow nice. I was glad to see the cute PRC who was recommended by a bro before and I have tried before (real good girl!). But during the last visit I already set my sight on another girl with actress look . Chose no 259 and off we go!

Summary:

Name: Siau Guo
Body: 7.5/10 (her boobs nearly zero but nice to squeeze nonetheless.
Attitude: 7.5/10 good!
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she doesnt mind me fingering her vagina and clit and even stroking her asshole while she suck away.
FJ: 7.5/10 Fucking her was nice as she let you position her whatever position you like and her nipples becomes erect when she get high. Also she does mind me rubbing and knitting her clit when I do her missionary and sideways. Nice!

I also happened to chose her last nite but she was not my first choice as I wanted to take 619 but she had 2 bookings ahead of me so didn't want to wait that long. You're right her boobs are totally non-existent..:( I really don't mind if a gal's boobs is not big at all but her's was really flat :eek: It wasn't fun screwing someone with no breasts at all because to me it's a bit odd...She was also too skinny as her hip bones pops out. I should have waited for 619. My personal view is that SR quality has drop as compared to last time. All of them are new stocks but most of them are not pretty.

TideHunter
15-04-2007, 06:48 AM
Bro Megatronzombie,

It seems liek u r haing a good time at SkyRiver

i love fingering as well, did she allow u to French her ?

how about AJ ? wanted to try but shy to ask ohh...

20+ SYT mah....

Thankz

chase20000
16-04-2007, 01:52 PM
when there last week. not much patrons that day. about 10 prc paraded, some are tall with good figures but i prefer good-look type. saw this really young n cute chic (she has been staring at me since she entered the parade session so must choose her la..)

5 mins of TCSS, stripping n bathe session with gf feel n kinky too in a way. proceed to give bj..then my turn to srv her instead..haha lick her till she asked to stop n start real action. bang a few positions for bout 15-20 mins then unload on her breast. sound system also very good n 'real'. overal, very satisfactory!

Name: Ping
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 (petite type)
Attitude: 8.5/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 let you have any position you like

Megatronzombie
16-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Squeezing her non-existant breast is nothing compared with what he does with her clit as above!!!! :eek:

Wonder why nowadays people go HCs and bringing along their knitting apparatus!!!

Damn!!!!!!!! I'll bet you're now in the police wanted list for torture and disfiguring. :eek:

no la bro! I mean like putting the nipple between two fingers and rub and twist onleee!! no go jail for that hehhe..

Megatronzombie
16-04-2007, 06:00 PM
brother , how to squeeze a nearly zero breast.....????? with two finger?

well i paid for it, die die flat also I gather all her flesh up and squeeze lor :D

Megatronzombie
16-04-2007, 06:03 PM
I also happened to chose her last nite but she was not my first choice as I wanted to take 619 but she had 2 bookings ahead of me so didn't want to wait that long. You're right her boobs are totally non-existent. I really don't mind if a gal's boobs is not big at all but her's was really flat It wasn't fun screwing someone with no breasts at all because to me it's a bit odd...She was also too skinny as her hip bones pops out. I should have waited for 619. My personal view is that SR quality has drop as compared to last time. All of them are new stocks but most of them are not pretty.

Well I like her look, like some hong kong actress like that, Actually she was also my second choice, wanted to go back for Ping Ping who was more attentive and nicere than her with full c cups! :D

Megatronzombie
16-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Bro Megatronzombie,

It seems liek u r haing a good time at SkyRiver

i love fingering as well, did she allow u to French her ?

how about AJ ? wanted to try but shy to ask ohh...

20+ SYT mah....

Thankz

yeah actually I am hehehe... but wont be going to Sr from now on... moving on...
Hmm, none of the girls in sr will allow french ;p some will get high and kiss with you non stop on the lips but thats all I 've got so far hehe..

AJ?? wow, never tried b4 and never asked hehe.. if got girls in sr who willing to allow, remember to tell me yeah! hehe..

shaggerific
19-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Hmm, none of the girls in sr will allow french ;p some will get high and kiss with you non stop on the lips but thats all I 've got so far hehe..
Not true actually... speaking from my own experience :D. Although I dont indulge in FK, there was this one that got me too high oredi so completely lost it and ended up doing tongue-fu. It all depends on the chemistry you have with the girl. Of course, the more RTF with the girl, the better the chemistry :p

shiok1968
20-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Not true actually... speaking from my own experience Although I dont indulge in FK, there was this one that got me too high oredi so completely lost it and ended up doing tongue-fu. It all depends on the chemistry you have with the girl. Of course, the more RTF with the girl, the better the chemistry :pAre you sure that it was only that one gal? With your good looks and constant RTFs, most of them there would have already died in your arms.:p

Rodimus Prime
20-04-2007, 09:56 AM
.... With your good looks and constant RTFs, ....

Not to mention high & expensive taste in accomodation's selection!! :rolleyes: :p

Bro shag,

Long time no see. Sms you tonight for dinner. Free?

badfellow1970
20-04-2007, 02:56 PM
This is my first post, though I've been reading and getting many pointers from here. Thanks for all the info, I finally got to know where Skyriver is. Indeed, very poor facilities, but great place for prc. I have not seen any mention of this prc called Jia Jia, maybe she is new?

Went there around 4pm few days back. Jacuzzi on reno, so went straight to the room. A few prc paraded, but one caught my eye, or I should say her eyes caught my soul, so I chose her. She held my hand like gf, off we go.

In the room, she leaned over and chatted so close to me, gotten me hard immediately. She undressed me and showered me so gently. On the bed, she lick my nipples, sucked me bbbj, tongue all over and sucked my balls. During fj, we played alot, she's very chatty n knows how to show her fun side. Occasionally I stopped halfway, and we just admiring every position in the mirror and comment how erotic it looks. She will also fuck me from below in missionary whenever I stop fucking. Finally, got her into doggie and gave a good hard one. She just slumped on the mattress after my unload. She wanted me to book her to hotel, but running out of cash so gotta wait for next time.

Name: Jia Jia (from Hunan, forget to ask number)
Body: 1.6+, 45+kg, sexy figure
Cup: C, light brown nipples, perky and hard when erect
Hair: long and wavy
Eyes: with those coloured contacts, she got me hooked!
Skin: very fair
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Definitely

shaggerific
20-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Are you sure that it was only that one gal? With your good looks and constant RTFs, most of them there would have already died in your arms.:p
Where got?? The main RTF was "old faithful" in SR and the regular in SS only mah... The one in SS I never try loh... She only let leng chai TSH do all that one... :p

shaggerific
20-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Not to mention high & expensive taste in accomodation's selection!! :p

Bro shag,

Long time no see. Sms you tonight for dinner. Free?
You like that say people good meh? :p Anyway, bro Rabbit also benefitted mah... kekeke

Dinner no prob. Depends on location lah...

Prime Time
21-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Where got?? The main RTF was "old faithful" in SR and the regular in SS only mah... The one in SS I never try loh... She only let leng chai TSH do all that one... :p

You say your TSH like that good meh ??? Later he read kEK sIM LEh :D

sin0033
24-04-2007, 11:18 AM
The final chapter of my trilogy.

After the afternoon disappointments, I went for drinks in Velvet wif some frens. Very crowded place and too expensive for a cheapskate Penang Boy like me. Got horny grinding with some slutty chick but she is not interested to take things further (Cock Teaser). Left with my chindian fren by cab. Was drunk and horny. So asked cabby to go to SR. Not sure if can bring my chindian fren in but gave it a shot anyway.

Got there just b4 last call. Most of the gals have gone back and only a handful working. Asked to mirror. Captain brought out 2 gals only. Not interested. Waited. Captain brought out 853. Told my fren to go for it as he would probly not have this chance again since they don serve non-chinese. (Bros, sorry if she is now looser but my fren has very small hands and feet, wrong dominant genes) I waited till I fell asleep (Was too drunk to even walk straight).

Woke up by Cappy, mirror a SYT, Looks quite good so wat the heck.

Service not very good as she don allow me to do many things. Cannot blame her cos I am a big drunk guy trying to stop slobbering over her. Ha dto bathe myself and dress and undress myself. Din wanna talk or hug, no kissing no touching her puss*, Fuck. Hahaha. She managed to get me hard which is never easy when I had alcohol. She rode on me for a while and sensing my lack of interest, asked me to be on top.

Pumped to my hearts content and called it nite.

Had maggi and left. The KTV upstairs was cleared out bcos of strong winds and we were led out via a secret door.

End of my adventure. Hahaha.

Name : Ah Lin
No : Drunk
Face : Very pretty.
Body : Solid
Boobs : Nice and firm
BJ : Good. Can get me hard
Service : Lacking but should try again when I am not drunk.
RTF : Possibly just to compare her service.
Price : RM218 (not sure if I accidentally paid RM268)

Caution : I may be fucking under the influence of alcohol and girl may not be as good looking as I tought she is(beer goggles).

KLKOOL
01-05-2007, 01:36 AM
After TCSS, ended up in SR for a recce mission. The guys still recognise us... hehehe..

Looked at the lineup = average quality, 6.5 to 7.5

Renovations in upper rooms means no more carpets... replaced with tiles and larger wash areas.

Took a CQ gal, XG. Chit Chat and found that she is a XinDi kaki in PRC. Hahaha... looks like i will give her a buzz when I get back.

Nothing much to shout at in terms of body and boobs, but a face i like, and chemistry in bonking (paint and french).

Overall a 7.5 for me. (I love Sichuan and CQ MMs)

sands
01-05-2007, 02:42 AM
After TCSS, ended up in SR for a recce mission. The guys still recognise us... hehehe..

Looked at the lineup = average quality, 6.5 to 7.5

Renovations in upper rooms means no more carpets... replaced with tiles and larger wash areas.

Took a CQ gal, XG. Chit Chat and found that she is a XinDi kaki in PRC. Hahaha... looks like i will give her a buzz when I get back.

Nothing much to shout at in terms of body and boobs, but a face i like, and chemistry in bonking (paint and french).

Overall a 7.5 for me. (I love Sichuan and CQ MMs)

Hey Bro,
She also has another friend here from CQ also live in CP, not bad looking and definitely more boobs than her, should be 206...She told me they like to get high in xindi. :cool: Yeah, you're right, there's a special sort of chemistry maybe due to her GFE or the fact that she seems to enjoy it.

KLKOOL
01-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Hey Bro,
She also has another friend here from CQ also live in CP, not bad looking and definitely more boobs than her, should be 206...She told me they like to get high in xindi. :cool: Yeah, you're right, there's a special sort of chemistry maybe due to her GFE or the fact that she seems to enjoy it.

Its ok... not a boobs person ... u go CP ??? Look me up if you do. Look like u SR resident horr :D

sands
01-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Its ok... not a boobs person ... u go CP ??? Look me up if you do. Look like u SR resident horr

Sure, will look you up when I'm there since you live so close to CP :) ....can ask XG to bring her xindi kaki gals :D Will PM you my PRC #. SR quality nowadays not that great ler...like you said average looking only.

KLKOOL
01-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Sure, will look you up when I'm there since you live so close to CP :) ....can ask XG to bring her xindi kaki gals :D Will PM you my PRC #. SR quality nowadays not that great ler...like you said average looking only.

All Right... new kaki... I will also PM you my no. BTW... u in KL now ???

sands
02-05-2007, 12:43 AM
All Right... new kaki... I will also PM you my no. BTW... u in KL now ???

Yeah, unfortunately i'm in kl now...how about you? Back in PRC?

Black_Sunday
02-05-2007, 01:54 AM
i drove passed skyriver on sunday and 5-O's had an operation.. many gurls been picked up on police truck..

so many wind...

KLKOOL
02-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Yeah, unfortunately i'm in kl now...how about you? Back in PRC?

Only back in PRC on 6th May

CibLover
02-05-2007, 09:36 AM
...drove passed skyriver on sunday .. many gurls been picked up on police truck.....

Can't help but notice.... with a nick like your's; maybe it's your fault??? Kekekekeke........ :D

Tiko Lin
03-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Only back in PRC on 6th May

So when will see u again in Sillypore

Can't help but notice.... with a nick like your's; maybe it's your fault??? Kekekekeke........ :D

Wah lau u hor, last min change plans, no cum Sillypore

shiok1968
04-05-2007, 09:37 AM
Wah lau u hor, last min change plans, no cum SillyporeHe recently working part-time mah! Decided to becum a Pilot so that he can fly Aeroplane.:rolleyes:

Haiz....last nite again decided to work part-time.:rolleyes:

shaggerific
04-05-2007, 11:28 AM
He recently working part-time mah! Decided to becum a Pilot so that he can fly Aeroplane.

Haiz....last nite again decided to work part-time.:rolleyes:
NBzzz, no one sms me about last night one?? I also want to hear about "brake failure" mah... :p

KLKOOL
04-05-2007, 11:53 AM
NBzzz, no one sms me about last night one?? I also want to hear about "brake failure" mah... :p

Paiseh horr... anyway, CIB Pilot AGAIN... so kek sim and went to SR for recce. Look See turned to more (as usual...)

This time took PP... a 21 yr old from Guangdong/Shenzhen. Wierd gal... no paint, no french, like to scratch and bite.. overall, maybe 6/10.

KLKOOL
04-05-2007, 11:58 AM
So when will see u again in Sillypore

Soon lah... :D . But now only wanna go JC horr. No more PRC le

AHGONG
04-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Paiseh horr... anyway, CIB Pilot AGAIN... so kek sim and went to SR for recce. Look See turned to more (as usual...)

This time took PP... a 21 yr old from Guangdong/Shenzhen. Wierd gal... no paint, no french, like to scratch and bite.. overall, maybe 6/10.

:eek: got whip, chain candles or not? u learning shaolin jin zhong zhao isit :D

KLKOOL
04-05-2007, 12:04 PM
got whip, chain candles or not? u learning shaolin jin zhong zhao isit

Boh leh... she say pinch and bite me while bonking song worr.. :p . I say u bite and pinh, later I enter wrong hole then u know... muahahahaha

AHGONG
04-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Boh leh... she say pinch and bite me while bonking song worr.. :p . I say u bite and pinh, later I enter wrong hole then u know... muahahahaha

hmm u living on the wild side...hehehe...so did she pay u for the session since she ong more than u :D

Black_Sunday
04-05-2007, 04:34 PM

wakakakakakaka-bukkake..

fistball
04-05-2007, 06:16 PM
The weather is so unpredictable nowadays, wind so strong. Actually when is the best time to avoid the wind? Weekdays, afternoon?

Tiko Lin
05-05-2007, 10:40 AM

I suppose Bro Black Sunday always stay at home on Sundays, else ?

Tiko Lin
05-05-2007, 10:42 AM

Scratch n bite I like, but no pain, no french :(

Tiko Lin
05-05-2007, 10:46 AM
hmm u living on the wild side...hehehe...so did she pay u for the session since she ong more than u :D

Wah, here also u manage to cum in n kar jiao .... 0(

Tiko Lin
05-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Soon lah... :D . But now only wanna go JC horr. No more PRC le

No problem bro, u the guest ..
Next time, I help be orgui niser, hope no cockup ..

shiok1968
05-05-2007, 11:27 AM
The weather is so unpredictable nowadays, wind so strong. Actually when is the best time to avoid the wind? Weekdays, afternoon?There is no confirmed best time. Just dun cheong lah. Like that dun have to worry about strong winds.:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
05-05-2007, 11:40 AM
The weather is so unpredictable nowadays, wind so strong. Actually when is the best time to avoid the wind? Weekdays, afternoon?

Life have no guarantee... if scared then dun cheong :cool:

KLKOOL
05-05-2007, 11:49 AM

I wish :D ... but not so lucky le.

KLKOOL
05-05-2007, 07:03 PM
No problem bro, u the guest ..
Next time, I help be orgui niser, hope no cockup ..

No worries... your sincerity is greatly appreciated.

shaggerific
07-05-2007, 05:29 PM

Wah, picasso never get to paint, must be damn kek sim hor? :p

kkc69
07-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Hi there,
I'm new here but been cheonging around sometime.

What happens if we are cheonging in HC and wind strikes?
Are we safe and released or caught just like the WLs?

Would it be safer to cheong at those motels where they have 4-6floors and individual room with the WL? What happen when wind strikes?
:confused:

shaggerific
08-05-2007, 01:28 AM
Hi there,

Would it be safer to cheong at those motels where they have 4-6floors and individual room with the WL? What happen when wind strikes?
To the best of my knowledge, they usually dont charge the customers. They just call your wife/parents etc to embarass the crap out of you and let them deal with you instead.

So if you want to be safe, cheong with local girls, then can bluff the MIB that she's your gf.

kkc69
08-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Well its a relief to hear that they don't charge the clients.
Coz there was once my friend was detained for few hours when there was ops. If I was not wrong its a HC at subang area. Scared the freaking shit out of him. Humiliated as he was naked and the WL was on top when the MIB busted in the room.

Can they bust in any hotel room? Would it disturb the clients? Or do we have to open up straight away to proof innocent?:D

KLKOOL
08-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Well its a relief to hear that they don't charge the clients.
Coz there was once my friend was detained for few hours when there was ops. If I was not wrong its a HC at subang area. Scared the freaking shit out of him. Humiliated as he was naked and the WL was on top when the MIB busted in the room.

Can they bust in any hotel room? Would it disturb the clients? Or do we have to open up straight away to proof innocent?:D

Police normally will not just bust into any room unless they are sure that they will catch someone they can charge.

It is unsual that the customer get caught naked with the guy as the gal normally runs when the alarm sounds :cool:

esleeadipak
01-06-2007, 10:48 AM
To the best of my knowledge, they usually dont charge the customers. They just call your wife/parents etc to embarass the crap out of you and let them deal with you instead.

So if you want to be safe, cheong with local girls, then can bluff the MIB that she's your gf.

You are right... normally... unless MIB from Bkt Aman.

esleeadipak
01-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Hi there,

There is no place 100% safe. I would stick to the "established" outlets.

CibLover
01-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Long time no write FR, liao. I think dun wanna write the steamy version, lah. Just short and brief. OK, shifu DryDust?? Kekekeke....

Here goes: Attacked SR with the few regular bros after the TCSS. Our friendly OKT was there to greet us as usual. Some tea and brief TCSS and proceeded to the "parade room". OKT informed that there were 13 girls; of which we viewed 10 in the parade coz 3 working. As usual, our newbie foreign bro gets first choice. i went for a petite SYT with long hair and good "assets". Kekeke...

Went in the room, as usual, wait for 3 minutes for her to prepare the towels, bed sheet, etc. Helped me outta my clothes and prepared the hot shower. Quite GFE up till this stage. She does have great boobs for her size. Later on, found that her boobs feel kinda "hard"... fake one, lorr... nips dark brown... not pink, leh!!

SOP with catbath from nips to thighs and then start BBBJ and scrotum licking... No AR as usual in here. Capped and wanna ride me liao. How can?? Gotta let her have some Picasso artwork first, mah... but no DATY lor.. coz she says dun want. Bloody hell, can see the wet patch on the bed sheet liao... Hehehe....

So, proceed missionary, cowgirl and doggie.. Back to missionary and her moans start getting louder by each thrust. One thing good abt her.. her hole damn tight leh!!! Can grip your didi real tight. Si beh shioookkk!!! So, after few more thrusts... release lor... Kekeke..

Not bad actually, but few negative points lorr.. fake boobs, no FK, dun allow DATY. Positive - GFE, good BBBJ, and real wet!!! Kekeke...

I can't recall her working number. but her name is Ah Yeen from Hunan. Damage RM218 plus tips.

shaggerific
01-06-2007, 06:15 PM
No AR as usual in here.
Kekeke, not entirely true... :D

OKT informed that there were 13 girls; of which we viewed 10 in the parade coz 3 working.

Anyway, of the 10 in the line up, only saw 2 that would arouse any interest... but judging from bro Bruce's reaction, I think the one he chose tak boleh pakai lor.

While waiting, saw one of the girls not in the line up that definitely aroused my interest... so maybe back to SR again sometime soon... :p

CibLover
01-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Kekeke, not entirely true......

You have to let others know, meh?? :rolleyes:

You want some idiot to print out the FR and go ask the girls for AR, ah?
Problems with young lads in "geh kiang!!" :mad:

shaggerific
01-06-2007, 06:27 PM
You have to let others know, meh??

You want some idiot to print out the FR and go ask the girls for AR, ah?
Problems with young lads in "geh kiang!!" :mad:
The one I'm referring to is not here anymore mah... how I know whether the others provide or not? :rolleyes: Anyway, most prc dunno how to AR one mah

Growl
01-06-2007, 07:22 PM
yea, was there yesterday. viewed 15 girls there. No outstanding ones. some with nice faces but body wise i think was rather disappointing. Volume but no quality

CibLover
01-06-2007, 08:18 PM
The one I'm referring to is not here anymore mah... how I know whether the others provide or not? .....

There you go!!! I rest my case.
Concrete evidence of "geh kiang!!!"

Max_DKKL
02-06-2007, 01:16 AM
Following our very enjoying TCSS, proceding to SR place here follows my choice of intertainment for the night.

Went to parade and was giving the honor of first choice of meat by the guys, well what to say the PRESSURE! All 10 very fit and sexy looking but in the end went for the one that gave eye contact and had nicest smile. Chi Chi I think she said her name was, well went to room and she went out for towels and such, while I was admirering the stains on the blanket like a CSI team on investigation :D

Well, thankfully she brought another blanket to put over it and proceded to undress and hit the shower. She revealed a nice smooth body with a pair of B cub size tits. Overall a petite size but with bit of stomach flab but hey I dont require washboard bodi here anyway. Nice firm ass at least.

Off to shower, she washes the little bro but gives up washing much else - size problem since she quite short. So we play around in there for a bit and proceed to bed. Gets on top of me and gives an ok CB from nipples and down to mid thigh on front avoiding the bro area. Goes up again and then (after a lot of wiping of the bro again and again) starts the BBBJ also takes the balls and does a mouth juggle with them, actually a first for me that one very nice and surprisingly non painful haha. BJ itself very nice slow one even with a few deep throats and then spits out the outcum in plastic bag - oh well cant have it all heh..

On with the cap and she gets on top of my jr member starts riding me slow and giving little grunts of pleasure. At least her size in mind is good for I can reach around her ass and finger her from behind think she enjoyed that felt dripping wet back there and her grunts become louder moans.

After bit of that, turn her around and I start licking her from neck n down, she refuse french kiss but short kiss on lips I steal. Proceed further down with my tongue work but she stops me short of her juicy area. Oh well, up again and spread her legs rubbing the bro on the outside of her pussy and it really gets her going she begs me to put it in so slowly slide in and start pumping her, after a bit take her legs and puts them on my neck woah the sensation, start jackhammer boning her for a while normal missionary and she is vildly moaning scratching my back.

Flip her over and does the woof style. Have to stop to let juices in my bro go down and bit and just oggle her kneeling body in the mirror, such a great site. Just doggy kneeling there waiting for my rod. I shove it into her and bang her hard n fast after a while she gets tired and she lies down while i keep fucking her hard thrusts and then empty my sack into the cap and unless she really good actor (that can shake like this) think we almost came at same time, excellent!

Finish up shower, chit chat for a bit have a smoke oggling her pretty eyes and joke around a while. Her massage on one arm while doing that, i'd characterize as a mosquito bite but thats alright!!

Name: Chi Chi
Boobs: 6/10 - Well, she had two of them bit small, but nice handful not saggy
Body: 7/10 - Really nice ass and thighs/legs
Face: 8/10 - Very pretty eyes when smiling
Pussy: 8/10 - Not so tight it makes you cum looking at it, but just perfect. Little hair but looks good and trimmed.
BBBJ: 7/10 - Nice one, DT'ing in between licking shaft, but spitting out in plastic bag is one point off
FJ: 7/10 - Really nice experience, apart language barrier, at least we both spoke language of fucking and her moans was really nice!
RFM: About as certain as there will be a tomorrow!

Damage: RM218

KLKOOL
02-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Guys... we have been down this road before. Remember 600 horr. :rolleyes: You guys wanna create Ang Pais again and pecah the lobang big big go ahead, but later dun bitch about crowds and bad service :rolleyes:

shiok1968
03-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Guys... we have been down this road before. Remember 600 horr. :rolleyes: You guys wanna create Ang Pais again and pecah the lobang big big go ahead, but later dun bitch about crowds and bad service Dun worry lah cos this was discussed before. Just exchange of FRs and TCSS.:p

KLKOOL
04-06-2007, 02:17 AM
While waiting, saw one of the girls not in the line up that definitely aroused my interest... so maybe back to SR again sometime soon...

The cashier arr :rolleyes: :p

Max_DKKL
04-06-2007, 05:27 AM
The cashier arr

Cashier looked a bit.. how shall I say.. retired :D
But hey, one can always do with a MILF now and then :p

Gorken
04-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Cashier looked a bit.. how shall I say.. retired :D
But hey, one can always do with a MILF now and then :p

thru cheongster never waste food!!! For this, you got to ask BEG group...

KLKOOL
04-06-2007, 09:48 AM
thru cheongster never waste food!!! For this, you got to ask BEG group...

The ones in back alley behind sun complex aslo food. You want boh :rolleyes:

shaggerific
04-06-2007, 04:31 PM
yea, was there yesterday. viewed 15 girls there. No outstanding ones. some with nice faces but body wise i think was rather disappointing. Volume but no quality
Actually, I thought their bodies were ok (most were quite slim and exposing deep valleys :p) but their face were disappointing!! (except for the one that came out later... from what I saw, had the complete package)

shaggerific
04-06-2007, 04:36 PM
The cashier arr :p
I cannot qualify (and also have no intention) to join BEG hor... ;) She was probably working earlier that's why didn't see her in the line-up. Saw her later when she came out to grab some food.

Max_DKKL
24-06-2007, 01:25 AM
Since this great place went all the way to page 3, I thought I'd better do commando raid tonight and hand out a FR :cool:

So reached there around 8pm went in and place not that busy maybe 10 or so guys in the lounge.
Captain asked if i wanted parade, but since I just saw 3 guys going in I figure better wait a while so I went to have drink and makan instead.

Funny though, on tv they had Animal planet running with a program about cats and they were farking like there was no tomorrow. Glad to see I wasnt the only one in for a pussy romp tonight!

Anyway finished my nasi and off to parade. I kid you not, 14 girls came in!! I told captain this was very cruel of him how to pick from so many unless they have group discount. They were lined up so many they couldnt even fit in parade room had to stand out the door and in hallway lol

Ack so picked a really cute looking not too skinny and medium height SYT. Moment i picked her she got a kind of "oh no" look to her face, guess she just came from a session or something hehe.. All other 13 girls giggled mischiefsly didnt know if I either hit jackpot or not.

So off to room, undress and shower and she gets busy with her tongue. Doesnt do any real cathbath (thank god, i think its waste of time) only licks nipples and then she goes right for the little bro. Good girl sucks it vigerously and once a while also without hands on it almost deep throating far as she can..

After maybe 10 minutes gets the cap on and rides me long n hard. Proceeds thru other 3-4 poses around the world and what not and end up flat doggying her till i shoot my load. She seems really into it and not so fake so feel its very decent fark all around.

Finish off with shower sit for a smoke and TCSS a bit then out the door. Captain tells me they have promotion for all sorts of massages and all so I pick a 1 hour full body massage for RM60

Very good massage by MILF age lady very professional and all.

Out the door and into the night after a very good session to relieve me from itching in both groin and back ;)

Name: Xian XX (last part cant remember as well as hiding it)
Boobs: 5/10 - Quite small and the wonderbra made them look like 34Bs!
Body: 7/10 - Petite style nice ass and beautiful legs really nice looking girl
Face: 8/10 - One of the cutest faces I have seen in long long time!
BBBJ: 8/10 - Amazing vigor and sloppy sounds and she only wipes with tissue once its finished - NICE!
FJ: 7/10 - Really nice boning session, her comments during urging me is top notch
RFM: Absolutely, maybe even pick the same girl again
Damage: RM218 + RM50 tips + RM60 for 1 hour dry full body massage.

shiok1968
24-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Way to go Bro, another top notch FR as usual.:D

mebirdie
24-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Way to go Bro, another top notch FR as usual.:D

Heard that u r staying singapore for a longer period. When going back. Drink beer at AMK kopitiam morning :D

shiok1968
24-06-2007, 08:55 AM
Heard that u r staying singapore for a longer period. When going back. Drink beer at AMK kopitiam morning :DGoing back in mid-July.

When you want to go drink beer? Me any weekday also free.

Got my contact or not? Just call me.:D

mebirdie
24-06-2007, 08:59 AM
Going back in mid-July.

When you want to go drink beer? Me any weekday also free.

Got my contact or not? Just call me.

Yup... u are so famous. Who do not know you?
Even all the AMK ah pak knows u. Maybe month end. More budget :D

shiok1968
24-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Even all the AMK ah pak knows u. Maybe month end. More budget :DKnn...liddat say me goot meh!!:rolleyes:

Vector Prime
24-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Ack so picked a really cute looking not too skinny and medium height SYT. Moment i picked her she got a kind of "oh no" look to her face, guess she just came from a session or something hehe.. All other 13 girls giggled mischiefsly didnt know if I either hit jackpot or not.

Haha, I think the "oh no" and giggles were because they thought the poor girl was going to be ripped apart by the "great white devil"!! :p

Max_DKKL
25-06-2007, 02:04 AM
Lol ripped apart.. but honest.. she was in pretty good condition when I left her and she was able to walk fairly normal as well! :D

Gauze
25-06-2007, 05:03 AM
nice FR u got there bros...

KLKOOL
25-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Even all the AMK ah pak knows u. Maybe month end. More budget :D

Please take care of SSH horr :D

SchneiderWeisse
30-06-2007, 01:52 AM
As I haven't been to SR for sometime, decided to drop by and check out the current stocks.

Didn't see any familiar faces so OKT recommended this girl who gives a mind-blowing BJ. She wasn't the prettiest one there, but with a recommendation like that, how not to give it a try? :D

She said she was 21 y.o. and from Hubei. Stripped and went to shower. Her body was ok, not too skinny and no excess fat in sight. Should be a B cupper with nice pink nips. Wasn't expecting anything to happen in the shower but after washing me, she soaped herself and started using her breast to wash me from my chest all the way down to didi area. Shiok! :D

After drying ourselves, proceeded to catbath and BBBJ. She was quite wild and was again using her breast to rub me allover during the catbath and BBBJ. She did put a lot of effort into the BBBJ and kept at it for some time as well. The views from the mirrors also heightened the whole experience.

On to the main course. She was quite accommodating and gave realistic (but still obviously fake) moans. Tried several different positions before unloading with her riding cowgirl. She then lied on me and even gave me a peck like lovers do. After cleaning up, lied down and chat for awhile before showering.

Overall, can be considered SOP but the BBBJ was above average.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: RM218 + RM50 tip

Max_DKKL
30-06-2007, 02:22 AM
Nice FR bro Schneider. Sounds like its same girl I went for some days ago, she too did the didi soaping with her chest area and had outstanding oral skills.

She also lied down afterwards with me acting as exhausted as I was :D
Highly recommended girl this!

mooner
09-07-2007, 01:44 AM
Halooo, fellow bros in KL...I will be reporting in sooonnnn!
Am checking the latest scene now...miss the happy hours in KL, can't wait man! :D

vaxvms
09-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Just back from KL.
Went to SkyRiver on sat afternoon although was told stock was low as my hotel was just few steps away from her.
Went in and take number tag and go straight to view girl.
Onli RM218 cat girl available.
10 PRC in line for viewing.......
OMG 5 out of 10 have the the quality of those in Chang Ping, China.
Pick 1 name xiao rou, claiming it was her 1st few day in SR.
Who cares 1st or 100 days rite?

Overall a good and accomodating babe....

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ : 9/10

LSB_Fan
09-07-2007, 10:37 AM
10 PRC in line for viewing.......
OMG 5 out of 10 have the the quality of those in Chang Ping, China.
Pick 1 name xiao rou, claiming it was her 1st few day in SR.
Who cares 1st or 100 days rite?

So now u know horr :p Some gems come to KL to work cos they do nbot want to risk 'bumping' into relatives in CHina. Then when go back china, become guai guai :p ... or could be on a visa run from Macao.

Rodimus Prime
09-07-2007, 11:16 AM
...Some gems come to KL to work cos they do not want to risk 'bumping' into relatives in CHina. .....

Actually horr, they do not want to bump into our TSH aka KLKOOL.
Scared that he'll turn them into nymphos!!!! :eek:

That's why they rather run to S'pore or KL to treat gentler men! :rolleyes:

shiok1968
09-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Just back from KL.
Went to SkyRiver on sat afternoon although was told stock was low as my

Overall a good and accomodating babe....Kekeke....glad to see that you did have a good time over there.

I will be back in KL next week. If you happen to drop by KL again, dun forget to contact me.:D

shiok1968
09-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Actually horr, they do not want to bump into our TSH aka KLKOOL.
Scared that he'll turn them into nymphos!!!! :eek:

That's why they rather run to S'pore or KL to treat gentler men! Hahaha....you like that say TSH goot meh!!:p

vaxvms
09-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Kekeke....glad to see that you did have a good time over there.

I will be back in KL next week. If you happen to drop by KL again, dun forget to contact me.:D

sure.....need ur guidiance in KL
btw wat is tat RUM someting disco in life centre
look happening..........

Rodimus Prime
09-07-2007, 11:37 AM
....I will be back in KL next week. If you happen to drop by KL again, dun forget to contact me...

Errr.... why wasn't I contacted? I heard he met with Gorken.
Aiyah, TSH nowadays likes training normal girls into nymphos.... that's why all the girls beh tahan him, liao. :p

vaxvms
09-07-2007, 11:39 AM
So now u know horr :p Some gems come to KL to work cos they do nbot want to risk 'bumping' into relatives in CHina. Then when go back china, become guai guai ... or could be on a visa run from Macao.

ya now than I know so many MM come malaysia.....
previously only party in PJ as office nearer to shah alam
now KL is an alternative to CP liao :D

shiok1968
09-07-2007, 11:53 AM
sure.....need ur guidiance in KL
btw wat is tat RUM someting disco in life centre
look happening..........Rum Jungle is just opposite Aloha.

Used to be a good place for pickups cos quite a number of Malay chicks will go there for drinks. Nowadays not sure cos I went there a few mths back but notice that action very quiet and mainly foreigners.:)

shiok1968
09-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Errr.... why wasn't I contacted? I heard he met with Gorken.
Aiyah, TSH nowadays likes training normal girls into nymphos.... that's why all the girls beh tahan him, liao. :pNot sure why Gorken never contact you??

He all along has this hobby...that's why must go GZ cos KL very limited options.:p

Rodimus Prime
09-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Not sure why Gorken never contact you??....

The establishment bro vaxvms refers to is NOT Rum Jungle.
I think it's called RUUMS... located inside Life Center building. Used to be a shake-head place...now not really sure.

As for bro Gorken, I think he contacted YSH but he's in China last week. :o

Prime Time
09-07-2007, 01:52 PM
I think it's called RUUMS... located inside Life Center building. Used to be a shake-head place...now not really sure.

Brother Autobot Sensors working very well.

vaxvms
09-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Rum Jungle is just opposite Aloha.

Used to be a good place for pickups cos quite a number of Malay chicks will go there for drinks. Nowadays not sure cos I went there a few mths back but notice that action very quiet and mainly foreigners

ya...me went ALOHA and nice place with lots of babes
hmmm......malay chick is easier :D

beach club many ang moh lah and quality not so good
and good one vali tao :mad:

vaxvms
09-07-2007, 02:10 PM

ya...is RUUMS soemthing like tat
wanted to go but my babe say vali rowdy one inside so take taxi back hotel for some late nite exercise :D

CibLover
09-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Yup, was in China last week. Had a great time there. Will post a steam, steam FR soon and link it here in the Malaysian threads.

Bro vaxvms,

Sorry missed you last week. Coming anytime this week, do not hesitate to call us. Cheers. ;)

dc8888
09-07-2007, 05:59 PM
nobody post FR here recently, i thought the qc in Sr reduced like past few months, so i had to sexcrified myself again ...
to my great amazing surprises... Sr is again alive , so lively like pasar malam again..., so i went back again on saturday early evening...this hour was quiet..
Got a chance to ck at least 13 syt... i can said all above avarage,,.. so many leow dun know which to choose.. some i did before , some new... some too cute, some the breast very tempting.....
ended up with one 21 Syt who do not smile ... so i thought she was the coolest...
again got surprised... she smile and talkative inside the room...
services me in the shower odi... also give me neh neh soapy session ...dont i lengchai or she is horny... want me to do her raw in the shower...damn scared ler...damn surprise also
after cleaning.. she continue with the bbbj , also allowed me deep finger her .. datty can but never try.. pussy not tight for a 21 years old..
experiences on bed poor...
attitude was amazing...
even got a massage till bed ring after the coitus seesion.

face 8/10
breast 32 b syt firm
attitute A
butt o.k
bbbj: 5/10
neh neh massage 9/10
fk : allowed
datty: allowed
finger : allowed
tiu sifat : allowed never try
doing raw : allowed never try
who you said, rtf??? tiu sifat... maybe

DickHead7
09-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Hey Bro dc8888,
I am going there tomorrow, can i ask what is the damage and the girl's name? Tiew Si Fatt sounds interesting.. :p

Max_DKKL
10-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Well might as well kick in one FR from Sunday night was feeling itchy in groin area..

Went there around 9pm and got a nice juicy lineup of about 12 gers, noticed a few familiar faces by now but still have urge to try some new flesh.

Saw this quite tall girl with a really nice big set of knockers must be 34B or bigger quite a handful, so picked this gem and off to room.

Shower was so-so she didnt use soap she basically only put water and rubbed the groin front part, oh well.. i showered from home anyway, at least watched her give herself a thorough scrubbing down there after i left shower..

Off to bed and here began the most amazing BBBJs I had yet in this town, she was moaning with bro in mouth, sloppy sounds, twists and turns and lots of intermediate licks up n down the shaft while giving me eyecontact. Wonderful service!
Best thing about is, she seemed to really enjoy it, was like she couldnt get enough of that lollypop in her mouth so went on for about 10 full minutes, was watching the clock in between! Tell the truch had she gone on like this for another 2 minutes I would have blown myself in her throat but she could tell i guess.

On with the cap and rode me like it was rodeo championship. She rode me in squatting pose so got really REALLY deep in her, gave out quite realistic moans and such.

Refused to do any kind of face interaction both giving and taking no kissing at all anywhere above neck.
Laid her down and gave her bit of my special tongue work in certain places (no DATY for me tk u), she told me too ticklish yeah right :D

Get adjusted and ram her good and long with her quite long legs on shoulders she really digged that one as i was digging IN her.
Roll her over, finish her off in semi-flat doggy style with about 10 minutes to go of our sexcapade, off to shower off seperately at first but she becons me and i almost crawl from bed into shower - quite exhausted!

What to say about this one, few BIG plusses but also some minuses - gave her RM50 for tips tho, becos that BJ was outstanding in my book!

Name : Fa* ***
b(0)(0)bs: 8/10 - GREAT set of handfuls tiny sag but what a great size..
Body: 7/10 - Nicely proportioned all around, hair too long kept getting in the way of viewing that BJ!!
Face: 7/10 - Cute all around not model like but above girl next door
BBBJ: 9/10 - Had i shot my load in her mouth and she had said thank you it would be a 10 :D
FJ: 7/10 - Didnt take control at all, not that I mind beeing director but was more SOP then the BJ, definately her forté.. Very accomodating otherwise
RFM: About as certain as there will be a tomorrow!

Damage: RM228 (card) + RM50 tips

shiok1968
10-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Bro.....clap clap clap....another fantastic FR.

Kekeke...I am now wondering whether it was a mistake to introduce you to SR. On the event of seeing your credit cards bills at the end of the mth, pls do not blame or curse us.:p

Trust me....it can be very addictive.:rolleyes:

shiok1968
10-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Hey Bro dc8888,
I am going there tomorrow, can i ask what is the damage and the girl's name? Tiew Si Fatt sounds interesting.. Since you going tmr, reach the counter then ask about the damage lah!!:rolleyes:

shiok1968
10-07-2007, 10:59 AM
face 8/10
breast 32 b syt firm
attitute A
butt o.k
bbbj: 5/10
neh neh massage 9/10
datty: allowed
tiu sifat : allowed never try
doing raw : allowed never try
who you said, rtf??? tiu sifat... maybePlease note that alot of things depends on your chemistry with the gals. Tiew Si Fatt and doing raw is definitely not part of the package in most established HCs in KL. Certain things would be better not posted out due to repercusions.:cool:

FerrariF1
10-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Please note that alot of things depends on your chemistry with the gals. Tiew Si Fatt and doing raw is definitely not part of the package in most established HCs in KL. Certain things would be better not posted out due to repercusions.:cool:

This is very true. From the FR, seem unlikely also. She is inexperience (poor skils) but allow anal ? and RAW ?

I heard of some 'offers being made' in SR for the girl to do raw, but has always been rejected, even with a substantial tip as a carrot.

As for Anal, finger yes, bonking never in SR so far.

DickHead7
10-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Please note that alot of things depends on your chemistry with the gals. Tiew Si Fatt and doing raw is definitely not part of the package in most established HCs in KL. Certain things would be better not posted out due to repercusions.

Hi Broshiok1968,
Thanks for the explaination, i truely understand that TSF and raw are definitely not part of the package, in fact i have never heard any through my years of chionging :eek: , thats why it sounded interesting when i heard it.

I will go check it out later and report back to Higher HQ :D

dc8888
10-07-2007, 07:23 PM
chemistry it is .. like what the bro mbz777 said, you nice they nice...chemistry and also biology,... but doing raw while soapy in the shower is damn tempting...
tsf is just i asked her... she said "ke yi..."
ke yi bo ke yi... i dun know... i dun like tiu sifatt... i only like bbbj...

shiok1968
10-07-2007, 07:47 PM
chemistry it is .. like what the bro mbz777 said, you nice they nice...chemistry and also biology,... but doing raw while soapy in the shower is damn tempting...
ke yi bo ke yi... i dun know... i dun like tiu sifatt... i only like bbbj...I dun doubt your FR. I just would like to say that certain things even true is better off not said.:rolleyes:

Max_DKKL
11-07-2007, 02:25 AM
On the event of seeing your credit cards bills at the end of the mth, pls do not blame or curse us
Trust me....it can be very addictive.

Oh dont worry, I put most of them on your tap there hehehe :D
And I got only one member to blame for my spending... and thats my own little member between my legs!

Darknites
12-07-2007, 01:49 AM
just dropped by the place and I have to say.... this is one of the best gals I had recently..

went over to SkyRiver after dinner with a pal... we soak in the hot pool and relax a little before going into the lounge for a drink.. before we started our drink, a captain came over and ask if we would like to "view mirror"...

sure! when in and saw around 7 prc gals... one of them caught my eyes immediately!!! she is so "Rui-En" look-a-like!!! before I could say anything, my pal beside me told the captain he wants "rui-en" :mad:

damn... was I disappointed.. but fortunately for me, there was another big boob gal which caught his eyes as well.. so when he was having a hard time deciding who to go for.. I persuaded him to take the big boob gal... leaving "rui-en" for me!!! :D

ok... frankly.. the session was generally pretty SOP.. but the strongest 2 points are... she's so "rui-en" lookalike... hence, in my eyes... darn pretty.. bonking her really feels like bonking "rui-en"... and secondly, damn gf feel... hugs and nice chat to break the ice... allows painting and frenching... my type of gal!!!

she's 21-22 yos, standing at around 1.68m... slim and leggy... yet with a good B+ cup! plus her pretty face, what more can I ask for?!?

she's no. 650... juan juan (娟娟)... will be going back end of the month... if any of you guys tried her.. do drop a fr here as well..

BulleYe
12-07-2007, 03:57 AM
veri tempted from ur FR.
heading to KL tomorrow, shall visit SR on weekend.

cheers
BY

sexkingkl
12-07-2007, 08:48 AM
just dropped by the place and I have to say.... this is one of the best gals I had recently..

went over to SkyRiver after dinner with a pal... we soak in the hot pool and relax a little before going into the lounge for a drink.. before we started our drink, a captain came over and ask if we would like to "view mirror"...

sure! when in and saw around 7 prc gals... one of them caught my eyes immediately!!! she is so "Rui-En" look-a-like!!! before I could say anything, my pal beside me told the captain he wants "rui-en" :mad:

damn... was I disappointed.. but fortunately for me, there was another big boob gal which caught his eyes as well.. so when he was having a hard time deciding who to go for.. I persuaded him to take the big boob gal... leaving "rui-en" for me!!! :D

ok... frankly.. the session was generally pretty SOP.. but the strongest 2 points are... she's so "rui-en" lookalike... hence, in my eyes... darn pretty.. bonking her really feels like bonking "rui-en"... and secondly, damn gf feel... hugs and nice chat to break the ice... allows painting and frenching... my type of gal!!!

she's 21-22 yos, standing at around 1.68m... slim and leggy... yet with a good B+ cup! plus her pretty face, what more can I ask for?!?

she's no. 650... juan juan (娟娟)... will be going back end of the month... if any of you guys tried her.. do drop a fr here as well..

wow , bro , so fast FR ah . we go again tonight okie ...

650 , here we come again ...

ProfessorOokami
12-07-2007, 08:48 AM
ke yi bo ke yi... i dun know... i dun like tiu sifatt... i only like bbbj...

Me same same....no like diu-si-fart:eek: ...but gee...BBBJ is on for me:D

vaxvms
12-07-2007, 09:21 AM
seem many go for tat tall/slim girl
when I went there last sat my frd saw amd chop chop pt to her b4 I finish scanning all the girls

jjmyarea
12-07-2007, 09:34 AM
Hi Broshiok1968,
Thanks for the explaination, i truely understand that TSF and raw are definitely not part of the package, in fact i have never heard any through my years of chionging

RAW is not unheard off.. and it do occurs in cheong places like HC not necessary at Skyriver. Anal is really really rare in this kind of places tho.

Whatever.... play safe 4 those who K!:D

Darknites
12-07-2007, 10:01 AM
wow , bro , so fast FR ah . we go again tonight okie ...

650 , here we come again ...

Ooi!... aren't we supposed to try and get lucky somewhere else tonight? :rolleyes:

Me same same....no like diu-si-fart... but gee...BBBJ is on for me

btw, forgot to mentioned in my FR, 650's BJ is one sensual BBBJ... fortunately, I have always been "strong" in controling during BJ/BBBJ... else, looking at her face giving deep thorat bbbj... heavenly.... :p

seem many go for tat tall/slim girl
when I went there last sat my frd saw amd chop chop pt to her b4 I finish scanning all the girls

bro... your friend got the same gal as me? or which other tall/slim girl over there?

shiok1968
12-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Luckily I am going back to KL next week.

Looks like no choice must pop into SR to look see look see.:p

CibLover
12-07-2007, 11:43 AM
....Looks like no choice must pop into SR to look see look see.

No need. I re-visited some "old" secret joints again last nite. Stock is now si beh sweeeeeee.. You sure like. ;) :D

shiok1968
12-07-2007, 12:17 PM
No need. I re-visited some "old" secret joints again last nite. Stock is now si beh sweeeeeee.. You sure like. :DYahoooo......looking forward to next week.

Stand-by for open mob and recall signal.:D

Vector Prime
12-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Yahoooo......looking forward to next week.

Stand-by for open mob and recall signal.:D
Dont forget to activate all the transformers also hor :D

Vector Prime
12-07-2007, 12:27 PM
No need. I re-visited some "old" secret joints again last nite. Stock is now si beh sweeeeeee.. You sure like.
Wah, cannot walk but still can go for action ar? :confused:

No wonder get the "KL top farker" label hor :p

shiok1968
12-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Dont forget to activate all the transformers also hor :DDun worry. Will confirm contact you.;)

KLKOOL
12-07-2007, 02:47 PM
chemistry it is .. like what the bro mbz777 said, you nice they nice......

Ya... and many many RMB/RM later, look at where it got him :rolleyes:

Cmdr. Shockwave
12-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Intelligence reports show that SR is still the place to be.

Time to transsform.

shaggerific
13-07-2007, 12:59 AM
Ya... and many many RMB/RM later, look at where it got him :rolleyes:

An entrepreneur in the F & B business? :p

vaxvms
13-07-2007, 09:30 AM
No need. I re-visited some "old" secret joints again last nite. Stock is now si beh sweeeeeee.. You sure like.

no wonder was told go spa MUST call U
drinkin must call gorken

next time round call u when I in KL for those secret joint
ya horken recommend me a place call saboom (spelling dun know correct or not).....nvr see any FR on this place :confused:

vaxvms
13-07-2007, 09:32 AM
bro... your friend got the same gal as me? or which other tall/slim girl over there?
tink there is onli 1 tall/slim girl who stand out
quite a good bonk according to my frd, although everything else is SOP

mine was 117.....CP type of feeling :D

shiok1968
13-07-2007, 09:38 AM
no wonder was told go spa MUST call U
drinkin must call gorken

next time round call u when I in KL for those secret joint
ya horken recommend me a place call saboom (spelling dun know correct or not).....nvr see any FR on this place :confused:How cum you dun want to take my advice?? You my long time buddy so of cos must give you the best advice for KL.

Saboon not secret joint cos there is a thread on this place. Gals standard not comparable to SR or SS but facilities on par with SDP. Good for guys who like to spend few hours in SPA. Location just beside Times Square.:cool:

vaxvms
13-07-2007, 09:41 AM
How cum you dun want to take my advice?? You my long time buddy so of cos must give you the best advice for KL.

Saboon not secret joint cos there is a thread on this place. Gals standard not comparable to SR or SS but facilities on par with SDP. Good for guys who like to spend few hours in SPA. Location just beside Times Square

got heal ur advise leh
CIB in china bonkin
At least got met up with another legend Gorken :D

next time I make sure we paint the town red red red.........

shiok1968
13-07-2007, 10:02 AM
next time I make sure we paint the town red red red.........Okie okie....me wait for you. By next week I will be back in KL during weekdays.:D

My work schedule will be very heavy but when you are in town, pls let me know. Or else next time dun give you any more KL lobangs.:p

Latex Man
13-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Dear Bros,

Went to SR yesterday evening after a reported "Rui En" look alike is in town, so i told myself must check it out. The girls paraded and the obvious choice is the "Rui En" look alike. I think would only give 5/10 for her being looking like "Rui En" but she is definately a syt. Got some GFE and allowed me to french her. Otherwise nothing to shout about for her service but not disappointed either.

She is the tallest amongst the current stock and is quite leggy. I am 170cm and she was still taller than me. Nice ass and boobs. Not shy to hint her panties.

Overall, 5/10. Sorry have tried better. Maybe it's like being hungry. If u are hungry the food will taste better no matter what u eat. Same like sex, the more horny u are, the better the sex is. Wasn't that horny yesterday (who am i kidding).

HamSupChai
13-07-2007, 04:03 PM
was there last nite too... hahaha..

went at the best time, where not so many customers at night.

you guys should try 963.

she's from SHenzen and speaks cantonese. so for those bro who dont know mandarin, can try her. very friendly leh.

she jsut come kl for less than a week only.

she's SYT.

FJ 7/10
BJ 6/10
Tits A
DMG 218 if pay wif cash.

Gorken
14-07-2007, 12:48 AM
got heal ur advise leh
CIB in china bonkin
At least got met up with another legend Gorken :D

next time I make sure we paint the town red red red.........

I where got legend....paiseh...that nite got appointment....:D

sexkingkl
15-07-2007, 03:03 AM
Okie okie....me wait for you. By next week I will be back in KL during weekdays.:D

My work schedule will be very heavy but when you are in town, pls let me know. Or else next time dun give you any more KL lobangs.:p

bro , can make it on thursday , coz i off on that day , we meet up and go cheong together okie ...

shiok1968
15-07-2007, 08:14 AM
bro , can make it on thursday , coz i off on that day , we meet up and go cheong together okie ...Cant promise cos I also dun know my own schedule when I am back.

Will wait for them to contact me also.:)

bestbest
15-07-2007, 03:50 PM
SR has got good stock of SYT, almost all PRC. I was spoiled for choice but decided on Qing Qing, a 20 year old SYT.

Qing Qing:
Look: 6.5 (7.5 from far)
Boobs: C cup but fake
Massage: Nil
Service: 5 (average and too much fake moaning)
RTF - may be not as there is a bevy of very nice STY to choose from.

Facilities:
Spa: 6 - higher points if hot pool is warmer, cold pool cleaner and colder and steam better maintained.

Food: 7 - very good nasi lemak, fried noodle, fried rice and other dishes like roast duck, fried chickens, vegies, soup, dessert....

Price: RM218 for package.

Gorken
15-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Let just hope SR doesnt not get raid soon, as i can tell a lot of FR have been posted there lately

shiok1968
15-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Let just hope SR doesnt not get raid soon, as i can tell a lot of FR have been posted there latelyThen lets play safe and dun go SR.

I am still waiting for you to bring me to your secret hideout.:rolleyes: :p

Darknites
15-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Let just hope SR doesnt not get raid soon, as i can tell a lot of FR have been posted there lately

Then lets play safe and dun go SR.

I am still waiting for you to bring me to your secret hideout.

bros... SR was raided on Friday night... think sometime around 9pm..

I was there around 10+pm and was told to come back around 11pm.

anyway, dun think there was anyone caught red handed... think it is a more of admin check.. cos all the prc gals were at the opposit 大排挡 during the "raid"... and by 11pm, all were back inside and business resumed.. :rolleyes:

As for bros who tried 650 and did not feel that she was up to standard... apologise if we have significant differences in taste.. my priority in gals are usually figure, looks and gf feel... others such as service is usually not a high priority to me.. :p

sexkingkl
16-07-2007, 02:27 AM
bros... SR was raided on Friday night... think sometime around 9pm..

I was there around 10+pm and was told to come back around 11pm.

anyway, dun think there was anyone caught red handed... think it is a more of admin check.. cos all the prc gals were at the opposit 大排挡 during the "raid"... and by 11pm, all were back inside and business resumed..

As for bros who tried 650 and did not feel that she was up to standard... apologise if we have significant differences in taste.. my priority in gals are usually figure, looks and gf feel... others such as service is usually not a high priority to me.. :p

bro , u at kl on friday , also never sms me ... ;)

sb song
18-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Was at SR last Sat took no963 fr Shenzen but father is a Hongkie she speark cantonish got tatto on her chese,shouder n back brief fr
face :7
boob : 28a cup not for boob lover
bj : 7 very stong with deepthrouteping
ar :nil
fj :7 good attitiut any pos. also ok no rush
overrall a good bonk

cheers

HamSupChai
19-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Then lets play safe and dun go SR.

I am still waiting for you to bring me to your secret hideout.:rolleyes: :p

are u in kl liao?
very long no meet u.

sms me ya!!!

shiok1968
19-07-2007, 09:50 AM
are u in kl liao?
very long no meet u.

sms me ya!!!Dun say you lah!!

Always very busy with SYTs.

These few weeks very busy leh!! Once got yum cha session will confirm sms you. Make sure you dun put aeroplane again.:p

dc8888
02-08-2007, 08:18 PM
short Fr to share..
a quickie before my short trip to bkk...

check one young prc at SR.
number 98x
neh neh 36c , i like so much, young and fresh and the best part is she do neh neh massage for me in the shower.... also let me neh neh fuck her in the shower.. so the size is good enug..
she is pleasant looking and very fuckable.
pussy ... loosen because of you all... for a 23 yr old.. should be a little tight.
no bbbj... poor skill. but allow finger and any position a tiger can imagine to fuck ....

still thinking of her eventhough the bkk nano nano is better......:cool:

Darknites
07-08-2007, 12:44 PM
hmm... not sure of the taste of the other bros here... but I kinda feel that SR's PRC quality always not bad..

last night, I was there again for a quickie.. was told got like around 15 gals... but I only saw 6 of them cos the rest working... of the 6, already got 3 whom I dun mind getting my hands on them!!! :D

anyway, in the end, got myself a very young, pretty looking, pettie YunNan gal.. simply SYT! Service and session was rather SOP.. a good BBBJ included but only disappointment is no frenching...

might drop by again this afternoon cos OKT told me new gal coming in this afternoon.. :p

KLKOOL
07-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Wah Shadow... u spend so much time in KL now horr... BTW, SR is my favourite also. I never have problem choosing the first one, and must always resist picking a second one later on,.,

Darknites
07-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Wah Shadow... u spend so much time in KL now horr... BTW, SR is my favourite also. I never have problem choosing the first one, and must always resist picking a second one later on,.,

haha... I spend a few days out of a week in KL nowadays... so, need to slowly get to know the cheong places in KL as well... in fact... I've been cheonging more in KL then in SG for the last 2 months... :o

usually, when I go back SG... it family time and rest time nowadays.. :p

KLKOOL
07-08-2007, 04:52 PM
so true..actually..so far, SR is the only place that i chose another gal immediately after bonking the 1st one :p ....
Damn.... that makes you a really horny guy :p

Darknites
08-08-2007, 12:21 AM
YEAH...im so horny now!! i just went to Deluxe and had TingTing who at 18yrs happens to be the younger sis of Elizabeth (miss tourism melaka,19yrs)..

WAH!!!..imagine if can do duo act!!!

err... bro.. I see "18yrs happens to be the younger sis of Elizabeth (miss tourism melaka,19yrs)..", my eyes BIG BIG liao.... dun mind can help to enlighten as to where is Deluxe (HC or ktv?) and if possible, where is it?

if not convenient.. pls do pm me!!! :p

Darknites
08-08-2007, 09:04 AM
haiyo...for u...everything will be convenient la :D

okie..Deluxe Spa is at Federal Hotel, Jalan Bukit Bintang (very near to Skyriver)

Damage there is either at rm238,268 or 500 ..for 500 u get a Chanel model la ...however for the rm268 range, u will get a chio one already....

phonenumber is 03 2145 5733 ...u can call n book ting ting....

cheers..i hope it helps..
I see... actually I have been to Deluxe a couple of times cos last time (years ago) when I'm in KL... I used to stay in Federal...

but I did not really remember the HC's name there.. ok, will call up to check for the availability if TingTing before I go down next time.. Thanks Bro!

shiok1968
08-08-2007, 09:07 AM
haha... I spend a few days out of a week in KL nowadays... so, need to slowly get to know the cheong places in KL as well... in fact... I've been cheonging more in KL then in SG for the last 2 months...

usually, when I go back SG... it family time and rest time nowadays.. :pBro,looks like you are doing what I have been doing for the last 1 year.

Me also spend 5 days in KL and then 2 days back in SG. Can be really tiring.:(

shiok1968
08-08-2007, 09:09 AM
haiyo...to the guy who just zapped me for my post at skyriver thread..please leave ur nick here...i will up u my humble point :)

cheers..Bro, get use to it.

Gave you 4 before so not able to do so again.:o

ProfessorOokami
08-08-2007, 09:11 AM
haiyo...to the guy who just zapped me for my post at skyriver thread..please leave ur nick here...i will up u my humble point :)

cheers..

Why would one do that? You have not posted something offensive mah..:D

romans
08-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Bro, get use to it.

Gave you 4 before so not able to do so again.:o

So will you be back in time to sing the Spore national anthem tomolo :D

shiok1968
08-08-2007, 09:15 AM
So will you be back in time to sing the Spore national anthem tomolo :DMe will be singing the national anthem here in KL. Want to join me??:p

dc8888
14-08-2007, 05:29 PM
again went and sexcrified my excessive sperms at SR...
short fr
round one at midnight 1 am , after drinking at thai club and got rejected because not willing to pay 700 for a FL..
so wtf went SR..
95x
i have to sit down and ck together with another 7 guys.. cnncbb... lucky i drink already not shy.. went in straight say i want this one and go.... if not sure cannot get this big bobo.

4 days old in Sr... 23 yrs old.. real fastastic 36d.. cup overflow.. allow finger and datty.. the bbbj also good suction... she trying to tfk for me while shower.. thought i am so drunk i dun know what is cheebye or hand.
overall the session was sextifying .
next day catch a cold because shower midnight at the SR...

second round..
the next day,,.
2 days old in Sr...
22 old.. 59x 32 C ,,, but is a hard one.. very very hard one.. meaning faked.
she is the small and petite type.. syt school girl looking... but when you open up and do a proper examination... she got a small tattoo next to the cheebye... interesting... how to tattoo there ????
with all the tattoo and comestic surgery thought she is a pro hah??... no she is fresh... tight pussy and still shy type.. so better go and tiu before she got wild.

woodringman
15-08-2007, 09:19 AM
round one at midnight 1 am , after drinking at thai club and got rejected because not willing to pay 700 for a FL.:eek: RM700 for a FL. Maybe she thought you wanted to book her for 2 days.:p

Night Devil
15-08-2007, 03:51 PM
after drinking at thai club and got rejected because not willing to pay 700 for a FL..
so wtf went SR..

RM700 you can shoot 3 times in SR already, somemore got balance to tips....:D

Megatronzombie
15-08-2007, 05:23 PM
again went and sexcrified my excessive sperms at SR...
short fr
round one at midnight 1 am , after drinking at thai club and got rejected because not willing to pay 700 for a FL..
so wtf went SR..
95x
i have to sit down and ck together with another 7 guys.. cnncbb... lucky i drink already not shy.. went in straight say i want this one and go.... if not sure cannot get this big bobo.

4 days old in Sr... 23 yrs old.. real fastastic 36d.. cup overflow.. allow finger and datty.. the bbbj also good suction... she trying to tfk for me while shower.. thought i am so drunk i dun know what is cheebye or hand.
overall the session was sextifying .
next day catch a cold because shower midnight at the SR...

second round..
the next day,,.
2 days old in Sr...
she is the small and petite type.. syt school girl looking... but when you open up and do a proper examination... she got a small tattoo next to the cheebye... interesting... how to tattoo there ????
with all the tattoo and comestic surgery thought she is a pro hah??... no she is fresh... tight pussy and still shy type.. so better go and tiu before she got wild.

dammit bro dc8888 you are making me feel crazy from missing all the sr gals oredi!! how not to come back to Malaysia heehee!

Latex Man
26-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Was there on Friday night and went straight for SR with my buddy for a some good shagging.

The standard operation. Got changed and jumped into the hot pool. There were a lot of Japs around and atleast 5 ppl in the pool already. Luckily the pool was big enough that it wasn't that suffocating. So after a good dip, me and my friend went straight to the dining area for some R & R. As we sat down the attendants, being very attentive as well asked for our drinks.

Funny though that night there was still plenty of ppl and some didn't even look like cheongsters. Then there was a chef busily chopping area. Suddenly a guy set a plate of roaster pork on our table. "on the house", he said. Wah so nice, so i asked him what's the occasion? He said the pork is from the prayers.

Damn the roaster was nice. My friend almost cleared the plate. Anyway, time for the lil' bro to come out so asked the captain for parade. Ushered us in to a room like a viewing gallery and the girls slowly start filling in. Damn there was atleast over 10 of the PRC and atleast 5 of them are my potential target. Anyway I settled for this one 310. Xiao Ching I think her name was.

She stepped down from the parade, and asked for my dog tag. Then held my hand like gf and walked me to the room. Lead me in the room, then asked me to wait while she gets her stuff.

After she come in, first thing she demanded was, a hug while she cheekily stood on the ledge thereby making her taller. She continued her cheekiness and compared heights with me. As we played around i pinned her to the bed and we fooled around for a while while she undo my robe only to find my lil' bro pointing to the sky. She stopped play and lead me to the shower.

After shower, I lied on the bed while she service me. SOP as usual (SR PRC doesn't disappoint and the difference in treatment is marginal). BBBJ can make do with some improvement. After doing the BJ, she capped me and tried to ride me. After for a while, she gave up while we change to missionary, then doggie and unload then.

Oh did i say she is pretty? Cute very next door look and must be one of the cutest (IMHO) there. My Conclusion is as follows:

Body: 7.5 (Atleast a B or a C cup, nice feel. Got some baby face. Smooth skin)
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6.5/10 (I did most of the job. Still pretty tight)
GFE: 7/10
RTF: maybe, but there are others i want to try.

Damage 218.

Darknites
27-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Was there on Friday night and went straight for SR with my buddy for a some good shagging.

Oh did i say she is pretty? Cute very next door look and must be one of the cutest (IMHO) there. My Conclusion is as follows:

damn... nice FR... made me feel like going by immediately... unfortunately, I'm in SG now... :o

shiok1968
27-08-2007, 10:00 AM
damn... nice FR... made me feel like going by immediately... unfortunately, I'm in SG now... :oKekeke...Wed nite also can mah!! Just tahan a few more days.:p

GD_Paradise
27-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Nice FR Latex Man. u have my point

Latex Man
27-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks Bros,

Will work hard to give more live report. Ha ha ha.....

clans
02-09-2007, 02:34 AM
1st Sept @ 8pm, the traffic was jam as it just finished raining so decided to turn into imbi and drop by at Sky River, as usual step into the pool, went into steam bath, and after my meal, was ushered into the room by my usual OKT Ricky, and was introduced to 13 girls...i was like whoa...even the little stage was not big enough to accomodate all of them...anyways after a few minutes sizing each and everyone of them, decided to go with 237 (cant remember her name), and proceeded to the room. Moments later she came in with towel and rubber, TCSS abit then she gave me a hug & kissing me all over, and we both started to strip each other bare naked and went into the small bath for a SOP catbath...after drying ourselves, she proceed to give me a good rub with her 36 C boobs from top to toe and proceed for the BJ 5 mins later...BJ was not bad, slow and passionate type, not the hurry type like some of the girls...as my dick got hornier and hornier with the BJ, i stopped her put the rubber on and start pumping her in numerous positons...doggie, missionary and so on for the next 30 mins...the moans that came out from her was natural, and surprisingly her pussy was still tight, and seeing the lovely juices that came flowing out of her cunt makes me all satisfied...overall the bonking session was better than average, and i would recommend this to all you bros who are planning a trip down SR anytime soon.

GD_Paradise
02-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Bro Clans. Nice FR. One pt given.

bestbest
02-09-2007, 05:03 PM
real fastastic 36d.. cup overflow.. second round..
the next day,,.
2 days old in Sr...

Can see can see. The PRCs will come in with real big boobs or fake big boobs even for the very SYT. Almost all when they cat walked in or posed on stage, if you know what I mean. Enterprising if i have to say.

vinyoo
08-09-2007, 12:29 PM
was at kl on 6/9.. went to skyriver aound 8pm.. went there once but only try out the traditional massage. reach there went to hot pool n then steam n sauna.. around 10 went to had a drink n thing to eat..
Service on the eating place is good, whenever yr drink gonna to finish they will top up at once n if u want to smoke, just ask the waiter,they will bring cig 2 u. Once u sit down, the staff will approach u, they will ask what kind of service u want: FJ (rm 218) , (traditional massage rm 90) n if u want both (rm 278).. there got other kind of service, foot massage, facial, ear candle & cleaning.
Decide to try FJ, they will lead u to a room n ask all the gal available to come out n u pick.. Service SOP that include bathing wit u, BBBJ n FJ.. Frankly the service is ok only but will go back again when in kl again because compare to s'pore it worthwhile (S$100) to relax in such a relaxing envoirnment.. But try not go too late, there alot of Japanese going there late..

sin0033
10-09-2007, 01:37 PM
This place is still top in terms of a nice relaxing place in the heart of KL. Especially if you want to kill sometime and just realxing. I was in Kl last week and had about 4 hrs to kill so went to SR. Mostly I stay in the BB area so I find it most accessible and the environment is just relaxing. Soaked in the hot pool to ease and sooth the tired muscles and then proceed to watch some TV while waiting for the gals to come in. Had to wait a while bcos not many gals r working so early. Viewed and shortlisted 115. Rested a while more and had a foot massage. After foot massage, many cheongers came in and the gals have started to come in to work. Went to view with some other cheongers as my fren is not in the mood. 115 was chosen by some1 else b4 me so had to settle for 360 who was looking at me and licking her lips. Very seductive like she wanna eat me. (Turns out dat she is indeed really hungry and wanted to eat food but not me, though I offered her some warm barley to ease her hunger but she refused)HAHAHA. B4 session, 3 cheongsters just stood at our doors chatting while waiting for the gals and when the gals came we proceeded. 360 was a bit rushed, probly bcos of her hunger, overall she is ok but not as fun as most of the gals I have tried b4, no kissing only light pecks. No painting which was no fun and some fake acting which was not too nice. But then again, my mind probly was in a negative state when my 1st choice was chosen and I had to settle for 2nd best. HAHAHA.

RTF: SR is probly 1 of the best places I found to relax so a resounding YES.

ChinaSex
10-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Sin0033. Nice FR. Up you for it.

fc69
12-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Was in KL from Sunday night till today (Wed). Since Sunday was raining, decided to drop in at Skyriver on Monday night. It was past midnight and there were still a handful of cheongsters. Good sign since its my first time there. OKT friendly and helpful. Took the customary dip in the pool to destress after a whole day of work.

At about 1am together with 3 ppl cheongster went for CK in the little viewing room. About 10 WLs came out. Hard to decide, and everytime one was targeted, as if reading my mind, she was taken. Settled for no 560 Xiao Fern, mid 20s , 160cm, 45-50kg with 32A/B cup with a sweet smile. FR as below

face 7/10
breast 32A/B
attitute 7/10
butt: 5/10
bbbj: 7/10 slow and steady building up to more suction as time goes on, shw wanted to cap me but asked her to continue for another 10 mins
datty: no
GFE : 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Tightness: 8/10
RTF : 555 looks delicous

Darknites
14-09-2007, 02:34 AM
bros... just a short note:

if you guys like syts... and I mean really young, sweet young things... gal 372 is only 17 yos as confirmed by the supervisor!

service is rather SOP only and GF feel needs to be built up... but she has a very sweet and cute look... will melt hearts if you are into syts... :p

only 2 days here in KL... try her while she is still fresh! :D

KLKOOL
14-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Me thinks 17yo cannot legally apply visa to enter the country le. Maybe the capt exaggerating ...

shaggerific
14-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Me thinks 17yo cannot legally apply visa to enter the country le. Maybe the capt exaggerating ...
Wah, in prc-land never see enough of prc kah? Have to come into SR thread some more... kekeke :p

KLKOOL
15-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Wah, in prc-land never see enough of prc kah? Have to come into SR thread some more... kekeke :p

Just making an obeservation mah... diu :rolleyes:

ngk22922005
15-09-2007, 02:21 AM
[QUOTE=ShadowBro;2272845]bros... just a short note:

if you guys like syts... and I mean really young, sweet young things... gal 372 is only 17 yos as confirmed by the supervisor!

service is rather SOP only and GF feel needs to be built up... but she has a very sweet and cute look...

hi bros sure or not sartuday i be go kl,n want to seach the place to cheong.....maybe will go to see how:rolleyes:

Darknites
15-09-2007, 10:53 AM

bro... she did not dare to tell me her age... i looked at her and said she's no more than 18 or 19.. ask her to confirm, she said then 18 or 19 lor... :confused:

keke... later.. ask her again cos she really looks young... then she said 18.. i did not probe further.. but when outside talking to captain... he told me she's 17... well.. no matter... kekeke... 17 or 18.. this type of age not easy to find.. better treasure her while she's here if you are into such young gals.. :D

Darknites
15-09-2007, 10:58 AM
hi bros sure or not sartuday i be go kl,n want to seach the place to cheong.....maybe will go to see how:rolleyes:

sure got such a gal.. but not so sure of the age after KLKool's comment... keke.. why dun you go and help verify? :D

Bruce.J
15-09-2007, 01:50 PM
This place is still top in terms of a nice relaxing place in the heart of KL. Especially if you want to kill sometime and just realxing. I was in Kl last week and had about 4 hrs to kill so went to SR. Mostly I stay in the BB area so I find it most accessible and the environment is just relaxing. Soaked in the hot pool to ease and sooth the tired muscles and then proceed to watch some TV while waiting for the gals to come in. Had to wait a while bcos not many gals r working so early. Viewed and shortlisted 115. Rested a while more and had a foot massage. After foot massage, many cheongers came in and the gals have started to come in to work. Went to view with some other cheongers as my fren is not in the mood. 115 was chosen by some1 else b4 me so had to settle for 360 who was looking at me and licking her lips. Very seductive like she wanna eat me. (Turns out dat she is indeed really hungry and wanted to eat food but not me, though I offered her some warm barley to ease her hunger but she refused)HAHAHA. B4 session, 3 cheongsters just stood at our doors chatting while waiting for the gals and when the gals came we proceeded. 360 was a bit rushed, probly bcos of her hunger, overall she is ok but not as fun as most of the gals I have tried b4, no kissing only light pecks. No painting which was no fun and some fake acting which was not too nice. But then again, my mind probly was in a negative state when my 1st choice was chosen and I had to settle for 2nd best. HAHAHA.

RTF: SR is probly 1 of the best places I found to relax so a resounding YES.

wah lau eh... go SR again boh jio me ar.... kakakaka

Shag : klkool different la.... he wont feel boring eating the same kind of dish everyday la.... already gain enlightenment in GZ mar...

YSH also training at the moment ... :p

sexkingkl
15-09-2007, 06:19 PM
bros... just a short note:

service is rather SOP only and GF feel needs to be built up... but she has a very sweet and cute look... will melt hearts if you are into syts... :p

only 2 days here in KL... try her while she is still fresh! :D

bro , 650 back from china yet .. hehe

Darknites
16-09-2007, 12:17 AM
bro , 650 back from china yet .. hehe

wah... you still remember her? I do! cos I checked on both Wednesday and Thursday night... she's not back yet... :(

DeKuip
16-09-2007, 04:05 PM
wah... you still remember her? I do! cos I checked on both Wednesday and Thursday night... she's not back yet... :(

Bro Shadow soon will become KL no 1 faker liao.. hurhurhur.. :p

beeatnight
16-09-2007, 06:29 PM
dear bro of SK...

just wan to inform the news that 370 started ang pai already, with tall sweet and nice body specs... but to bad cant take her... coz got stuck with one of the stock already... for bro who like GFE felling my try 310 xiao chin from chongqing, which happen twice to be my fav spot of GFE :D

and one more thing wanna ask that is the RAW practice become the SOP in SK already because it happen twice... in case that happen better put it straight away before my unconciousness takes my mind hehehehe

thx for any reply and happy cheonging... in the best place if met so far in KL :p

sexkingkl
16-09-2007, 08:10 PM

wow , bro , u power man , go 2 days ah ... ;)

Darknites
16-09-2007, 10:12 PM
wow , bro , u power man , go 2 days ah ... ;)
dun say you lar... your lobang not in town... so, go to the next best lor..

but SR was darn good those 2 days... think there were like almost 20 gals.. and quality most not bad.. :D

sexkingkl
17-09-2007, 07:12 PM
dun say you lar... your lobang not in town... so, go to the next best lor..

but SR was darn good those 2 days... think there were like almost 20 gals.. and quality most not bad.. :D

Wow , bro , than u must go 20 times to try them all ah .. :D

piratebooty
17-09-2007, 09:39 PM
is skyriver still only for oriental asian customers? or has that changed? will be in kl on transit for a week in november.

beeatnight
17-09-2007, 11:59 PM
is skyriver still only for oriental asian customers? or has that changed? will be in kl on transit for a week in november.

i dunno about the full package bro... but i think should have, since today i saw one westerner came, quiet big and "experienced"... but not into the Happening Spot... hope this can help a bit :)

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 12:52 AM
As far as I know, Local Muslims are not allowed because by Syariah Law, they are not permitted to frequent such premises :cool: .

I have seen whites, japs, koreans. Cheers :cool:

Max_DKKL
18-09-2007, 06:37 AM
Well, I, beeing non asian, certainly have had zero problems either entering the establishment or beeing allowed to "enter" any of the lovely ladies working there :D

DRYDUST
18-09-2007, 10:10 AM
As far as I know, Local Muslims are not allowed because by Syariah Law, they are not permitted to frequent such premises :cool: .

wahlan TSH....now u study islamic law hor....happy fasting, ekekekke:p

shiok1968
18-09-2007, 12:40 PM
wahlan TSH....now u study islamic law hor....happy fasting, ekekekke:pMore likely becos he planning to have 4 wives....happy farking....hurhurhur...:p

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Well, I, beeing non asian, certainly have had zero problems either entering the establishment or beeing allowed to "enter" any of the lovely ladies working there :D

You of cos no problem la... u are the sheeeea sheeeea club :p

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 01:14 PM
More likely becos he planning to have 4 wives....happy farking....hurhurhur...:

4 girlfriends maybe la.... hehehe

wahlan TSH....now u study islamic law hor....happy fasting, ekekekke:

Didi now fasting until october le

DRYDUST
18-09-2007, 04:11 PM
4 girlfriends maybe la.... hehehe
Didi now fasting until october le
y didi fasting? u cut yr gugujiau skin ah? pain mou?

icarus78
19-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Dear Brothers,

I'm in KL till end of this month. First time here!
I cannot find skyriver address, can kindly guide me around?

Or even PM me nice places.:p

ch33rZ

boinker
20-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Dear Brothers,

I'm in KL till end of this month. First time here!
I cannot find skyriver address, can kindly guide me around?

Or even PM me nice places.:p

ch33rZ

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1298818&postcount=70

still cant find it?? get a cab. sure will reach there.

icarus78
20-09-2007, 10:04 AM
A big thanks to all the helpful brothers!!!

The place is just 3min walk from my hotel and i didn't even notice it at all!!!
I´m staying in Coronade, and had been travelling to Pavilion, to and for...
but using the main street via lot10, planet hollywood.

Never used the back street. Going to have a relaxed day aahead.. thanks again

Darknites
20-09-2007, 03:51 PM
A big thanks to all the helpful brothers!!!

The place is just 3min walk from my hotel and i didn't even notice it at all!!!
I´m staying in Coronade, and had been travelling to Pavilion, to and for...
but using the main street via lot10, planet hollywood.

Never used the back street. Going to have a relaxed day aahead.. thanks again

haha... going these few days? think you will not be disappointed with the stock.. :rolleyes:

sexkingkl
20-09-2007, 04:49 PM
haha... going these few days? think you will not be disappointed with the stock.. :rolleyes:

bro , u in kl now ...

icarus78
20-09-2007, 06:05 PM
ShadowBro Quote:
haha... going these few days? think you will not be disappointed with the stock..

YEah, not only these few days...
going to be here till 30th. Once the malaysian staff is in place...
I'm would be very free... Wanna join in?
Daily visit is not a problem as it is only 3 min walk away... i can see skyriver from my room window...

If the 1st visit is gooood... how to resist the temptation if u r going to wlak past it daily...

Only issues, stamina! hahaha

Darknites
20-09-2007, 09:50 PM
YEah, not only these few days...
going to be here till 30th. Once the malaysian staff is in place...
I'm would be very free... Wanna join in?
Daily visit is not a problem as it is only 3 min walk away... i can see skyriver from my room window...

If the 1st visit is gooood... how to resist the temptation if u r going to wlak past it daily...

Only issues, stamina! hahaha

haha... true... but i have been there yesterday... today need a break badly cos I have been rather active in SG as well...

maybe next week when I'm here... will give you a pm and we chiong together. ;)

icarus78
25-09-2007, 01:11 PM
No problem, bro.
Give me a PM when you are here. You know, its kind of bored cheonging alone, plus not knowing the area well enough.

haha... true... but i have been there yesterday... today need a break badly cos I have been rather active in SG as well...

maybe next week when I'm here... will give you a pm and we chiong together. ;)

KLKOOL
25-09-2007, 03:19 PM
No problem, bro.
Give me a PM when you are here. You know, its kind of bored cheonging alone, plus not knowing the area well enough.

In KL, never need to bonk alone one :p just need to be open in making friends

shiok1968
25-09-2007, 04:03 PM
In KL, never need to bonk alone one :p just need to be open in making friendsMaking and meeting friends must also be careful horr!!

Bcos if have too many good frens, end up very siong on the wallet leh cos these good frens bonk all the time. Pocket where can tahan??:p

mr101
25-09-2007, 11:45 PM
its nice to know tat got potential to have cheongin friends hehe
i always go alone :(
hope its possible to go explore and enjoy together one day with all the experienced ones here! haha

icarus78
26-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Spent my afternoon there yesterday.
Great facilities, and good food.

Suprisingly, for RM278 (i include 60min of solid massage).
It is cheap man. Free flow of food, suana and steam plus hot/cold pool.

On top of that, the girls quality is a thumbup!

Tried 350, syt with nice pairs of boobs.
She complained alot of guys asking if her boobs is fake, coZ it is very solid. Well, they are real for sure.
After my bonk, makaning, i saw a lady in red walking out to grab food.
A classy beauty, next trip, must try her!

Name: 350 (Refuse to give mi name)
Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (Smooth skin with a great pair of b00bs)
FJ: 6/10 (so so, Nothing much to shout)
GFE: 6/10 (Take too much time to break the ice)

RTF: Other girls!!! :cool:

1-may-80
26-09-2007, 04:33 PM
On top of that, the girls quality is a thumbup!

Like that next time die die must go there to try out ha:p

ChinaSex
27-09-2007, 01:04 AM
icarus78, satu mata for your contribution

vaxvms
27-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Making and meeting friends must also be careful horr!!

Bcos if have too many good frens, end up very siong on the wallet leh cos these good frens bonk all the time. Pocket where can tahan??:p

no wonder u siam me during my last KL visit ***lol***

Megatronzombie
28-09-2007, 06:11 AM
Just had the pleasure of revisiting the place after a very long time :D I was in fact at Senspa waiting for Apple to turn up for work, waited one hour also no show i got depressed and went to Cititel but the stock (those not working) was depressing too so off to one place i know will get satisfaction in term of gal quality heehee!!

Tried Xiau Yue no. 237 and she turned out to have one special skill... motormouth!!!!

Name: Xiau Yue (I commented that its fake name but she insist nooo its her real name... that is wierd... anyway never mind =p)
Look: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (Smooth skin with a great pair of b00bs B+ cup very nice to squeeze and massage really)
ABBBJ: yes you got it right, not a typo! ABBBJ = Action Bare Back Blowjob!!!!! She's really full of action man when it comes to bbbj, her head will be bobbing back and forth, her boobs will be somewhere touching your thigh while her vagina is accessable to your fingering. With the mirrors you get 3D view of her plunging your penis and cleaning it very throughoutly!!
FJ: 7/10 (ok la tight hole made me cum even when i have pcc earlier dammit! tried missionary, cowgirl, didnt managed to go for doggy as I came liao cannot tahan her haha1!)
GFE: 7/10 (She's pretty frenly once you open her up must take initiative to talk to her first otherwise she is a little quiet)
PS: She's going back to China from Hebei in 3 days!! But she said will definitely come back to SR hehehe..

shiok1968
28-09-2007, 08:10 AM
no wonder u siam me during my last KL visit ***lol***NMFL....like that also can. Shoot first sure win.:rolleyes:

Take note that I will not be around during weekends so plan your next trip down on weekdays. Cannot promise you old times but should be able to provide you with some nice entertaintment.:p

easycum
02-10-2007, 05:07 PM
At the mirror room, saw a sweet pretty prc...no. 380, wanted to chose her, but too slow...one of the okt pop in and mention she's been booked...maybe next time.

No choice, chose no 381, OKT say just arrived few days ago...not sure if it's true...fair...long hair...remind me of xiao long nu...

Everything is SOP, but during the session, someone actually push the door open and spoilt everything...somehow, the door cannot be locked,not sure if it applies to all room?

Didi went back to sleep and good thing the WL is hardworking enough to makes it awakes...

sexkingkl
02-10-2007, 06:00 PM
any bro's know if 650 is back yet ... :D

civic_jerk
02-10-2007, 09:01 PM
hi all..is this spa near to concorde hotel? anyone wants to go there? i am here till fri. maybe can cheong together.

woodringman
03-10-2007, 08:52 AM
hi all..is this spa near to concorde hotel? anyone wants to go there? i am here till fri. maybe can cheong together.Skyriver is located behind KL Plaza. Just walk to the back of the building and you will see the entrance.:D

vaxvms
03-10-2007, 11:16 AM
hi all..is this spa near to concorde hotel? anyone wants to go there? i am here till fri. maybe can cheong together.

just go KL plaza walk 1 round, take note of all shop name sure can find :D