PDA

View Full Version : The theory of different smells of pussy and its juice...

super_manny
11-11-2005, 12:02 PM
I was reading in another thread, and you bros have discussed the smell of pussy... this is one quote from bro dirtymonk82 in another thread:

so you mean that a gals fluid should not be smelly??

Anyway, lets discuss this topic here, in this thread....

Guys.... I read somewhere that one girl's juice can appear to smell differently to different guys.

Yes. This is true.... This is because of some innate premitive sense that we humans still possess. Our brain processes lots of information about another person. Besides how they look, we also process how they react, as we 'feel' them in our presence.

Scientific studies have shown that one primitive part of our brain has been found to be particularly sensitive to the smell of the opposite sex. It was made into one BBC documentary. The experiment goes like this... Women were given items used by different men (whom they have never met) to smell, and they would rate the smell from horrible to pleasant. This was also done with the men smelling the women. After they had rated each other's smell, the scientists would take DNA samples from each of them and compare their DNA to their smell ratings.

It was found that a high number of men whom the women rated as pleasant smelling also rated the same women highly. Also, while comparing the genetic make-up of each of these people, the scientists found that people who had more difference in their DNA found each other more pleasant smelling, while people with very similar DNAs found each other's smell revolting.

They came out with the conclusion that some unknown part of our brain is actually telling us a lot about the selection of a mate in a very subtle way. It is deemed as a natural selection method. Evidence have shown us that if people with more different DNA mated and produced offsprings, then these offsprings would be healthier than those produced by people with similar DNA, as a defect in one parent may not be passed on to the other generation. That is why children born of incest are usually not as 'perfect' in terms of physical and mental wellbeing, while children from mixed-origins were not only better looking, but also healthier.

So... in conclusion, isn't it interesting to find that you can actually know if a woman (or man) would bear you healthy children just by their smell, and nowhere is smell more evident on a person than on their genitals....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p.s. Of course diet and being dirty or disease-ridden would play a part in how a person smell, but hey, take this info with a pinch of salt and have fun smelling others.

fat29
11-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Make sense. Good report.

JPimp
11-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Haha....now when we are looking for girlfriends or prossies, first thing to do is to smell their cb! QC cb first:D

super_manny
11-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Haha....now when we are looking for girlfriends or prossies, first thing to do is to smell their cb! QC cb first:D

Hey.... only if you want to produce a child with her.... hahahah :D

dirtymonk82
11-11-2005, 12:20 PM

Wahahaaa..that is so digusting..:eek:

super_manny
11-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Wahahaaa..that is so digusting..

It's similar to what dogs do... smell each others backside before they decide if they wanna be friends......... We gotta smell our 'bitches'... Hahahaha... :rolleyes: :D

JPimp
11-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Hey.... only if you want to produce a child with her.... hahahah :D

No bro super_manny, if the smell is particularly shiok she just might be on heat, she will be damn bloody horny and primed. True more dangerous but must know when to withdraw. Or if prossie confirm use cap.

super_manny
11-11-2005, 12:30 PM
No bro super_manny, if the smell is particularly shiok she just might be on heat, she will be damn bloody horny and primed. True more dangerous but must know when to withdraw. Or if prossie confirm use cap.

Yar... I also noticed that my gf's pussy would sometimes smell nicer on certain days of the month... usually a week or so before her period. Anyone else can got experience this with their women?

JPimp
11-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Agree with you that p*ssy smells different at different times for the same girl...but I did not trace her monthly timing leh. Give me a month, I smell my woman's everyday!:p Make out a chart and magnet it onto the fridge door.

Hee Hee, she sure damn du lan me. "Oi, 你在做社么?!?" Hee Hee

dirtymonk82
11-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Or could it be the type of food that they had consumed that determine the smell of the fluid??

super_manny
11-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Agree with you that p*ssy smells different at different times for the same girl...but I did not trace her monthly timing leh. Give me a month, I smell my woman's everyday!:p Make out a chart and magnet it onto the fridge door.

Hee Hee, she sure damn du lan me. "Oi, 你在做社么?!?" Hee Hee

hahahaha.... Bro, I support you!!!! Do something like this:

http://xs54.xs.to/pics/05455/P_ratings.gif

Wahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steamystreamsg
11-11-2005, 02:09 PM
But some women don't even allow you to smell......how :confused:

big_bear
11-11-2005, 02:29 PM
to me, most of the time, pussy is odorless... maybe i not sensitive with my nose.. but when i taste it, sometimes i taste sweet pussy juice, and sometimes its slightly sour pussy juice (not smelly, just a bit salty taste).

Any idea why the diff? i always make sure i wash my women properly b 4 oral.

Hoeman
11-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Hi ALL,

Since we are on the topic of pussy smells, I am wondering how many of you have noticed a kind of pungent fishy smell emanating from certains girls when fucking?

I go for WLs on a regular basis and have tried some girls whose pussy has fishy smell, especially when it starts to become wet. I suppose that is when the fluids start to ooze...do note that these girls clean their pussies before the act...

hoeman...

super_manny
11-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Hi ALL,

Since we are on the topic of pussy smells, I am wondering how many of you have noticed a kind of pungent fishy smell emanating from certains girls when fucking?

I go for WLs on a regular basis and have tried some girls whose pussy has fishy smell, especially when it starts to become wet. I suppose that is when the fluids start to ooze...do note that these girls clean their pussies before the act...

hoeman...

Juice comes out from inside a pussy, and like JPimp said in the other thread, the girl can't clean the inside of her pussy just by washing the outside. Need to use Vaginal wash to spray the insides.

Somemore, you are talking about WLs... dunno how many cocks they have serviced liao, and how much dried up lubricant is left inside their pussies, so I assume that their smell is not one of genetic nature, but one produced by stench-causing bacteria.

For normal gals, if they are hygenic and keep themselves clean, then what you are smelling would be their own smell produced by hormones. If you like it, then good. If not... too bad lor.............. :D

parkjisung
11-11-2005, 04:47 PM
They gives out these airborne molecules known as pherimones.

It's a pretty common thing cos' u see in animal kingdom when in mating season female in heat, they give out scent to males to attract them.

So females who are attractive to us is partly also becuase they gives us large dose of pherimones when we are around them. The doses are smaller as woman get older.

from mixed-origins were not only better looking, but also healthier.

So... in conclusion, isn't it interesting to find that you can actually know if a woman (or man) would bear you healthy children just by their smell, and nowhere is smell more evident on a person than on their genitals....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p.s. Of course diet and being dirty or disease-ridden would play a part in how a person smell, but hey, take this info with a pinch of salt and have fun smelling others.

RedIndian
11-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Brothers,

Sorry for intrution. Technical name of chemical that arouse opposite sex is PHERMONE. If you make a girl cum, then what you get as a bonus is PHERMONE. I noticed it on my didi for one day, after my GF cum violently (I never use CD (Only) with my girl friend - I am the only one who screw her). Subsequently I foundout same fragrance is coming from her tip of nose, when she aroused.

Warning: donot try this with pros.

RedIndian
11-11-2005, 10:45 PM
They gives out these airborne molecules known as pherimones.

It's a pretty common thing cos' u see in animal kingdom when in mating season female in heat, they give out scent to males to attract them.

So females who are attractive to us is partly also becuase they gives us large dose of pherimones when we are around them. The doses are smaller as woman get older.

Sorry brother, I posted without reading your post. You are right in saying age detoriate pherimone production. That may be another reason that they will be devalued as far as sex is concerned.

Musk deer is a popular animal in releasing large doses of pherimone known as MUSK

bhoven
11-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Musk deer is a popular animal in releasing large doses of pherimone known as MUSK

Which by the way is used in the manufacture of perfume although essence of some flowers like roses are also added.....

JPimp
12-11-2005, 01:53 AM
but when i taste it, sometimes i taste sweet pussy juice, and sometimes its slightly sour pussy juice (not smelly, just a bit salty taste).
Any idea why the diff? i always make sure i wash my women properly b 4 oral.

Sour (which is too me not nice, especially from down there) is probably caused by yeast build up. Very common among women. I mean think about it, yeast grows best in warm, dark, wet crevices with a healthy source of protein.....yikes!:eek:

last_mohican
12-11-2005, 03:25 AM
I simply love the smell....it simply clear my work stress instantaneously:D ...ha ha ha

scott-iD
12-11-2005, 06:06 AM
Yes. Sometimes wonderful, sometimes overwhelming. I remember making out with a gal i used to date.. tried licking her down there. It was good at the beginning but the situation turned ugly (smelly!) :eek: when she started to be wet. Tried to persevere but failed, ended up coming for air. Fire in the hole!

I guess being shaved clean down there also helps somewhat?

dirtymonk82
12-11-2005, 10:08 AM
Sour (which is too me not nice, especially from down there) is probably caused by yeast build up. Very common among women. I mean think about it, yeast grows best in warm, dark, wet crevices with a healthy source of protein.....yikes!:eek:

and our sperm contain a lot of protein...:rolleyes:

JPimp
12-11-2005, 11:27 AM
I guess being shaved clean down there also helps somewhat?

Shaved p*ssy should not help with smells coming from the crevice....but it sure prevents any mites or flea infestation!:p Last thing you want is fleas jumping into your own head whilst eating down on a woman. Hee Hee

tokkon1
12-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Shaved p*ssy should not help with smells coming from the crevice....but it sure prevents any mites or flea infestation!:p Last thing you want is fleas jumping into your own head whilst eating down on a woman. Hee Hee

Haha...reminds me of a joke on how a flea residing in Dolly Parton's pubic bush ends up in Willie Nelson's beard.:D

KingBong
12-11-2005, 10:20 PM
I think some of the bros here are talking of diff smells - the bad and the good one. Read somewhere that the phermones are actually odourless? Also a there was an experiment conducted that smells are actually different for people. For example, armpit smells can turn on or off a person depending who it is. Now, back to the pussy smells. Pungent smells can be expected, after all it's an area that hardly sees any daylight. But the type that fills the whole or car after some time, that would not be normal. Nothing wrong with the person, just that its needs to be flushed(sorry don't recall the actual) term. Highly recommended for ladies who expect their man to go down on them.

spermmann2003
12-11-2005, 11:05 PM
One time i pick up a girl at double O, very pretty and slutty looking, when it was happening time, her cheeby juice was just so smelly. I just couldnt take yet and i gave up doing her. Its not a waste seriously

brucelee
12-11-2005, 11:42 PM
IMO, the pussy juice smell have alot to do with the diet......I like TG the best, those who cheong TG will agree with me they have an aromatic tomyam smell when the juice start flowing....:)

super_manny
20-12-2006, 10:44 AM
I like TG the best, those who cheong TG will agree with me they have an aromatic tomyam smell when the juice start flowing....

Hmm... is that a good thing??? :confused: :eek:

@Wendy@
20-12-2006, 11:24 AM
yucks, this is so disgusting!! why want to smell on these kinda things?? :confused:

super_manny
20-12-2006, 11:33 AM
yucks, this is so disgusting!! why want to smell on these kinda things?? :confused:

Well.... most people are turned on by smell as much as sight and touch.... It's something animalistic about it...