PDA

View Full Version : Sex with my maid?

Arnie
07-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi brothers,

Recently had a gorgeous maid move in with us and I find her really attractive. We have never have a maid before and I want to understand if it is "normal" for a maid to give "extra services" to Sir? :cool: She has been a maid for about 5 years or so i think. Would she hae done this before? How do I ask her? Anyone can comment on this?

Thanks brothers

thaiholebanger
07-11-2005, 01:56 PM
Advice: Dont ever do that... You could end up shitting on yourself...
Rather pay for commercial fuck....
Remember that most of the time you pay is also for them to fuck off and not to bother you...

naemlo
07-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Would she hae done this before? How do I ask her? Anyone can comment on this?

Do u eat n shit on your bed?? If no, dun get involve, not worth it. Family will break. Pay $40 n forget it. If u has a fetish for maid, go to some discos frequent by maids n bonk them in the hotel.

wins1974
07-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Yes u can do it , if

1) u r single
2) r u super rich

Life is never fair !!!!
The rich will become richer and the poor will become poorer.

devilboy99
07-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Every Sunday go Lucky Plaza and look see for target... Maids there all quite chio one... U can also go to Orchard Tower disco to look for targets.

Do not let the maid have a hold over u in your house, bro.....

chickenzip
07-11-2005, 02:29 PM
I want to understand if it is "normal" for a maid to give "extra services" to Sir?

maid is here to work as maid n earn money...how can it be a "norm" for them to give "extra service" for their sir??? :confused:

hiaz...got family liao dun do this in ur own house lah...pay $40 for a thai FL lor...secretly fcuk n go...u got ur release and still keeep ur family intact...this my advice...;)

VBScripts
07-11-2005, 02:31 PM
I want to understand if it is "normal" for a maid to give "extra services" to Sir? :cool: How do I ask her? Anyone can comment on this?

Bro, don't play with fire, you’ll get burns. If you are horny, go for commercial sex; if not you will regret for the rest of your life.

meatlover
07-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Hi brothers,
Recently had a gorgeous maid move in with us and I find her really attractive. We have never have a maid before and I want to understand if it is "normal" for a maid to give "extra services" to Sir? She has been a maid for about 5 years or so i think. Would she hae done this before? How do I ask her? Anyone can comment on this?
Thanks brothers
Regarding your question in BOLD, Halo!!! You pay the maid agency for fiak!!! They're suppose to answer your queries. I believe you're a matured adult, and matured adults don't even needa ask the above-mentioned in BOLD, unless you're having your school holidays :rolleyes:
*Btw, remind me to zap you tomorrow.

mbam
07-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Halo bro, its rather tampting to have another woman in your house day and night, BUT,pls do not try, I am glad all bros here share the same view..Think of the terrible consequences, and compare to a $40 bonk, which is more worth it.. :eek:

itsabt6x
07-11-2005, 03:05 PM
.....if it is "normal" for a maid to give "extra services" to Sir?....

of cos its not normal, didnt u read the papers just 2 days ago? another silly "sir" got charged for molesting his maid....

Arnie
07-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Thanks bros,

I know u r all right, but u know what it's like. I can smell her sweet smell when she had a shower and walks past me. I know u r right, but temptation is strong. Her body is sooo fine, and she has a pretty face and smile.

If I go to lucky plaza or OT on a Sunday (what time do they go - during the day, lunchtime?) then if she goes, she might see me there!

What to do!?

Arnie
07-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Bros,

Yah, u r right, u have a point. But she smells so pretty when she walks past me, and I just wanna, wanna, wanna!

So, Lucky Plaza, shopping centre yes? They just walking around? They approach me?

OT, what time? You mean during the day right? Cos they only get daylight hours off each Sunday. I dun know that OT is open during the day? Which bar?

Ooh, sitting here, and she's so fine, I just wanna take her right now and get jiggy wiv it! Oh well, I will see what happens, cos temptation is a wiked thing.

Advise please!

devilboy99
08-11-2005, 09:22 AM
Bros,

Yah, u r right, u have a point. But she smells so pretty when she walks past me, and I just wanna, wanna, wanna!

So, Lucky Plaza, shopping centre yes? They just walking around? They approach me?

OT, what time? You mean during the day right? Cos they only get daylight hours off each Sunday. I dun know that OT is open during the day? Which bar?

Ooh, sitting here, and she's so fine, I just wanna take her right now and get jiggy wiv it! Oh well, I will see what happens, cos temptation is a wiked thing.

Advise please!

Bro i not maid killer but did manage to hook up with a maid b4....
They normally there at around lunchtime as most of them will go church 1st...
The more "qua" ones will hang out ard Lucky Plaza and the park at Orchard MRT.

Those looking gers looking for a fish to hook will most likely go to Orchard Tower disco for tea dance.... u can go there too but alot of Bangra men too looking for a Free fuck... but u sure beat them as we Singaporeans...

itsabt6x
08-11-2005, 09:39 AM
.......then if she goes, she might see me there!.....

well, if she sees u there n she fishes u....then that may be a diff story....BUT...do tread with caution.....cos i've been there....and SURVIVED....:o (not that im proud of it)

devilboy99
08-11-2005, 11:47 AM
But a word of caution, i dunno y but maids like to share with their fellow maids on what happened.....

The last time i got to know this maid and hooked up with her, she talk to me when i was with my friend in the disco in Orchard Point... Her name is Maria. Did not know she was a maid as it was at night and normally at night maids cannot come out. Anyway Maria told me she sneaked out as she is looking after an 80 year old man and living alone with him.......

Maria is very stunning for a maid, she should be a model and not a maid...I alway disturb her why her master never up her and stuff, she said grandpa 80years old cannot stand!!!

Anyway back to the story, after a week, I up her in Hotel 81 and after 2months of continueous weekly screwing (sometimes 2 -3 times) it was over as it was time for me to go back to Australia to study.

However the strange thing that happened was when i was in Australia. As i had an Australian line and also my Singapore line, both alway on all the time. I begin to get weird msg on my singapore line from unknown ppl introducing themself and ask if wanna be close friends??? After communicating with afew of them realised that Maria had circulated my hp number to 2 of her friends saying i can help them relieve and these 2 frds had circulated to few more frds....

I felt like man-whore (deuce bigalow)... anyway as i was bored so did msg them and talk cock but no sex as i was bloody stuck in Aust... when i came back met up one of them and decided no sex for didi as she does not look like how she sounded.... I still got weird msg 1year after i return from Aust. I tried to look for Maria but realised that her hp line no longer in use, learn from one of her friend, grandpa died and she went to Kuwait to work....

I also changed my hp number as i decided to stop man-whoring with maids anymore....

Sorry fellow bros for being long winded but just wanna share my experience wif u guys....:p

Arnie
09-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Good advice bros,

If I ever went to pick up a maid at Lucky Plaza or OT i would stand out, as i am ang mo :( Do maids really want to screw bangra - no fair - i am here!

i am kinda curious as to how this all works now.

still looking at my maid tho and thinkin she is absolutely gorgeous - damn! just imagine what her neh neh is like :p

bully
09-11-2005, 02:41 PM
i would stand out, as i am ang mo
just imagine what her neh neh is like

Damn.. nowadays Ang Mo can speak Hokkien.. :eek:
Knn.. wonder my maid can speak also.. :D

naemlo
09-11-2005, 02:51 PM
still looking at my maid tho and thinkin she is absolutely gorgeous - damn! just imagine what her neh neh is like :p

There r more SPG here waiting for u. Go n let them look out for u.

MMM88
09-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Damn.. nowadays Ang Mo can speak Hokkien..
Knn.. wonder my maid can speak also..

Damn....nowadays Ang Mo can speak singlish liao.......better b more discreet in t future.......:p

Bro Arnie.......
u mus b pretty new here.....i vivdly remembered...about a case where a Sillyporean man was falsely accussed of molesting (or issit raping) a maid.... his picture was all over the papers , fortunately he was cleared of the charges and was innocent........
Imagine all the embrassment his family , himself , and his relatives have to endure .....
it is just not worth it yah..........jus my advise..;)

devilboy99
09-11-2005, 05:28 PM
Good advice bros,

If I ever went to pick up a maid at Lucky Plaza or OT i would stand out, as i am ang mo :( Do maids really want to screw bangra - no fair - i am here!

i am kinda curious as to how this all works now.

U R right bro... u can beat the Bangra flat no worries on that....
Anyway all e best for your maid hunting this Sunday....

EatNDrink
09-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi brothers,

Recently had a gorgeous maid move in with us and I find her really attractive. We have never have a maid before and I want to understand if it is "normal" for a maid to give "extra services" to Sir? :cool: She has been a maid for about 5 years or so i think. Would she hae done this before? How do I ask her? Anyone can comment on this?

Thanks brothers

wow wow wow .. this question is tough man .. layman like us dont know how to answer you, especially when we don't have such an experience .. got an idea, go and ask MP .. that MP lor, Steve Chia, he sure got a ten year series answer for you, plus he got experience ... hahaha :D

Arnie
10-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Damn....nowadays Ang Mo can speak singlish liao.......better b more discreet in t future.......:p

Bro Arnie.......
u mus b pretty new here.....

Can Lah!

Been in SG for just over a year. I know enough to keep out of trouble (or at least ask on SBF before I do something st00pid!) :rolleyes: We only just got a maid, so don't know the "rules of engagement" - but it's clearer now.

Where can I find these SPG's though?

MMM88
10-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Can Lah!

Been in SG for just over a year. I know enough to keep out of trouble (or at least ask on SBF before I do something st00pid!) :rolleyes: We only just got a maid, so don't know the "rules of engagement" - but it's clearer now.

Where can I find these SPG's though?

okie.....not beri sure ...but i tink u can go to the pubs along Boat Quay and Orchard Towers ....
Orchard Towers can oso find other Filipino FLs there toooo......
happy searching.....n ...of course bonking....yah....cheers:D

JPimp
10-11-2005, 01:38 PM
I have ang mo friend (lets call him James) who banged his maid. His ang mo wife found out and dumped him. He was slapped with all sorts of financial support that he could hardly keep up with. He later married this filipino maid of his so as not to have the hassle of renewing work permits.

Last I heard, he was caught by his filipino wife banging a malay girl at Hotel 81!

What can I say about you having the hots for your maid? Be prepared to sign a blank cheque. Also be prepared to be in deep shit with the law if your maid interprets your advances for something criminal.

analog539
10-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Hi brothers,

Thanks brothers
Arnie, you dumbass!
Get rid of her NOW!!!!
Get a new maid, an ugly one about 45 years old, preferably fat with missing teeth.
You want to screw up your life?
Chong on the side and don't give your wife any reason to suspect....good looking maid is a recipie for disaster, get rid of her NOW!!!!

:)
Jim

chinesebabe
10-11-2005, 02:27 PM
read Oct or Nov issue of Her World. Had this article about this man who not only had sex with his maid but the other maids in the block too!!

cheerios!!

MMM88
10-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Arnie, you dumbass!
Get rid of her NOW!!!!
Get a new maid, an ugly one about 45 years old, preferably fat with missing teeth.
Chong on the side and don't give your wife any reason to suspect....good looking maid is a recipie for disaster, get rid of her NOW!!!!

Jim

bro ....u beri t "analog" lah.....haiiii
being beautiful and pretty is not a curse, its god's blessing lah.....so we canot discriminate based on that.....
the main crux of tis issue is to get Bro Arnie to get laid on a daily basis....well spent (dry) ...hehehehehehe....jus joking hor....:p

MMM88
10-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Arnie, you dumbass!
Get rid of her NOW!!!!

Jim

bro ....u beri t "analog" lah.....haiiii
being beautiful and pretty is not a curse, its god's blessing lah.....so we canot discriminate based on that.....
the main crux of tis issue is to get Bro Arnie to get laid on a daily basis....well spent (dry) ...hehehehehehe....jus joking hor....:p

Arnie
10-11-2005, 10:53 PM
the main crux of tis issue is to get Bro Arnie to get laid on a daily basis....well spent (dry) ...

Bro,

You said it ;)

I guess a trip to OT or Lucky Plaza to find those other maids or SPG's is in order!

Unf unf.

kuhnbela
05-06-2006, 11:45 AM
A classical situation. The danger in being found out heightens the attraction. If you want to get rid of your old lady, this is one way to get that started. If not, fire her.

itsabt6x
05-06-2006, 12:02 PM
hey Arnie,

any update on your maid sexploration...or sexcapdes? pls post FRs here leh...tx!

Criminalz
05-06-2006, 01:42 PM
ok tell you how to bang her and come out looking good..

when she do something wrong, be angry..very angry and threaten to send her back, then slowly relent and let her suggest how to compensate...from this point is your skill of guiding her to suggest what you wan... only a small problem, in case your maid is psychotic she will mostly think of ways to cut you up instead of compensating you...

t123
06-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi brothers,

Thanks brothers

How about changing your nick to Steve? It fits the description of you.

ANOA1
06-06-2006, 09:51 AM
These adventures with maids in your own house will result in 家破人亡。。。 :eek: Think twice. If you like filipinos, they can be found at Lucky Plaza, pubs, SGH, Orchard Turn open field. My friend just befriended a filipino nurse and now bonking her. ;)

Chinki
07-06-2006, 02:37 PM
You can even try the pubs in Tanjong Pagar anyday of the week (tho ladies drinks are a little costly)...mostly pinoys there...btw, are we ever gonna get a pic here of how your maid looks...share her hotness bro

Peridot62
07-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Hi Bro,

My advise is don ever start. Let me tell you my story.

I was having sex with my maid for almost 6 months and thank god is that i manage to find excuses to sent her off and close the issues.

This how the story started, I came back on afternoon b'cause of MC. My wife was working and that afternoon my indo maid was wearing very sexy, hot short pant and tude top. i accidently brush through her and my didi went up. She saw it and smile and say i didn't have sex with my wife last night. I reply ya and she ask if i need help. I was shun for a while.

She ask me to follow her, i went along with her and we start kissing and end up having sex. We amost have sex every week until i become very worry. Whenever my wife go out, she will want sex from me. Some time when my wife went for business trip, she will sneak into my room and have sex. We even have sex the day before she goes back and say thank for having sex with her.

Finally, the day for renewal of permit, lucky her passport is going to expire in 2 month time. So i told her to go back to settle her passport and then decide how.

Now that she is gone, my worry is gone. Don ever start because you don know how to stop.

wulala795
07-06-2006, 04:10 PM
I agree with most bro. its a Nono.

she might backfire her words by saying you raped her and extorts sums from you.

Kstan
07-06-2006, 04:42 PM
I see their face.....all CMI.

Kstan
07-06-2006, 04:45 PM
I see all ther looks....100% all CMI or maybe agencies ones r bad looking.

rukkie
07-06-2006, 11:00 PM
don't eat and shit in the same place

etsys
14-06-2006, 12:26 PM
let me add my 2 cents

Honestly, Philippine will blow your head, and specially since they stick with one guy .. easy to start doing raw. And once you do that, she will have your balls by her hand or mouth or whatever.

And their love making is very good, and get you addicted (happened a friend who give up his girl for a maid, until he realised what he was doing was not gonna work long time - LOL

One good thing is they follow the rythm method (atleast the educated ones) so going raw is 90% safe for pregnency. (note - not 100%)

It will be difficult to get over it, and some of the philipine is very stubborn, and if they get pregnent, will refuse to abort, insisting on having baby as single parent and all ..

You basically start to dig your own hole :-)

If you have the heart to try, try. Be ready to get hooked and once you are hooked, the smart maid will blead you to death with all kind of excuses to ask money for this and that :-(

Roger

Red-Card
14-06-2006, 12:39 PM
I've changed quite a few maids but never had it came across my mind to touch them at all.

geckoSG
14-06-2006, 01:27 PM
I guess the thought of bonking a maid is a fantasy for most of us, it could be cheap or even free bonk sessions... I was hoping to meet one around my area for thrills, but unfortunate, can't seems to see any... haha...

Bros with lobangs, can PM me...

michael_368
14-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Bro , who want to hook up filipina maid, can go to Orchard Tower during weekend afternoon ard 2pm at Queen bee disco pub for tea dance.
Plently to book after you get them..lol:D

fullboost2bar
14-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Bro, treat the maid well ( i mean sexually) & you will get lots of maids coming up to you. They will sms u, saying they are free this sunday or they want to be your girlfriend..... Why I noe all this shit, cause my bangra always get this sms & show it to me. some of their sms can be very steamy make yur small head stand.... I even try to sms them saying i wan to be their bfren but get rejected outright. Seems like you only to show 1 maid a good time & the rest will juz follow.;)

geckoSG
14-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Bro, treat the maid well ( i mean sexually) & you will get lots of maids coming up to you. They will sms u, saying they are free this sunday or they want to be your girlfriend..... Why I noe all this shit, cause my bangra always get this sms & show it to me. some of their sms can be very steamy make yur small head stand.... I even try to sms them saying i wan to be their bfren but get rejected outright. Seems like you only to show 1 maid a good time & the rest will juz follow.;)

Bro, if U mms them your asset, they may consider lah... LOLz

The_Unrepentant
15-06-2006, 10:03 AM
Hi Bro,

My advise is don ever start. Let me tell you my story.

advise is a verb. advice is a noun. should be advice.

etsys
15-06-2006, 10:43 AM
Well.. now this is something I cant figure out about philipine maids.

They dont go for looks. or money. They like guys who have reputation as good in bed. How to get this ? Well, there are different procedures. No hard and fast rule.

And you got to get cozy with one girl, and show that you can do it well, then the news spreads fast. They are adventorous, and must be willing to hold hand in public, hug and kiss .. this is turn on for the girl. And so adventuros that if the guy is good, other girls will want to just try :confused:

say 30 to 40% go for bangla or nepal guys, because they apparently can DO IT better. Only the educated or those working with ang moh employer avoid bangla. This lot prefer non-bangla - decent, and nice guy.

Going into wrong pubs, buying bottle of whiskey or ladies drink dont impress them. And offering money to most of the free fk girls is like insult. This news will spread so fast, even prost will avoid you like poison. And if the maids see you walking out / getting into taxi with a pros, they will avoid you like shit.

Then you will never get lucky, unless you start from beginning again

MMSing the tool, or such thing dont work with the free ones.

To cut the long story short, it is something like this. No standard procedure. You got to learn your way in .. and .. once you start to score, you will find it hard to stop. And be ready for a loooooong affair. So looooong that you will be forced to give out any other FLs. They can become so suspicous and can detect (dunno how true - but had to give long explanations .. ) whether you had sex with somebody before meeting the girl. Some will go to the extreme of having wild wild sex, so you dont ask for any one till you meet.

And people who dont get lucky want to get lucky. And some of the lucky ones are trying hard to stop :D

This summarise a few years of hard experience

Roger

(at the moment, I am not decided to conduct lessons on this subject. And dont ask how I know so much. Let's say experience is the best teacher of all ... )

etsys
15-06-2006, 10:47 AM
sorry - forgot to add on something. Be also ready to have lot of disasters and change your life .... and maybe change your wife - if married

Even the educated ones will go out of way to annoy yuo sometimes. Like when you are on the phone, they will laugh out loud so whoever you are talking on the phone (assuming it is another girl) will get the message.:confused:

Will make sure a lot of hair gets dropped around the bed - specially if you are bonking at home - to warn other girls off :confused:

Will purposely hug or kiss yuo when you meet other friends just to let the world know ..

No more comments

Roger