PDA

View Full Version : Tantric Sex

zan888
20-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Tantric sex involves the avoidance of ejaculation( but not orgasm) for the male. Studies have shown that the average male last between 5-10 mins during sex which may not be enough for the female to achieve orgasm, which may be frustrating. The ability to sustain a lasting relationship is to be a great fucker :). If you read the stories her, the guys go on forever and never miss a beat. Real life is quite different especially when we get older.

Tantric sex preserves the male Qi and strength. There have been tantric classes etc but I have not attended any. I don't claim to be a sex guru but I found that to achieve control over ejaculation I need the following;

1. Relaxation: As our blood flow to the penile area is controlled by a muscle at the base of our penis, to achieve tantric control, you must be at the state of relaxation akin to sleep so that blood can flow freely creating a stiff rock hard penis. If you can get rock hard erections during your sleep or when you are about to awake you can achieve this state. If for any reason, you cant achieve this state then the usual medication may assist but preferably you should lose weight and regain your fitness so that your erections becomes stronger.

2. Sufficient foreplay: The longer the foreplay the better to achieve a state where we don't ejaculate prematurely because we are acclimating to the sexual experience. This will strengthen the erection strength as well. However, sometimes too long a foreplay may result in the male losing erection strength so this is not ideal. Each person is different so you will need to understand your body.

3. Understanding partner: If you are new in the relationship, often the expectations are high leading to stress and poor performance. If your partner is a complainer and not understanding, you will feel even more stress later. So girls, you need to give us guys a break, we are not all studs first time around. Complaining will just lead to poorer performance or none at all! So you will need to lie a little and say that it is fine and you enjoyed it ( the 1-2 minutes) nevertheless ..you will hopefully be rewarded later.

4. Mind control; This is the hard part, as you will need to know your stages of arousal intimately. There is a point which is at the edge of orgasm which you will reach which is no turning back. Once that point is reached its game over, but there is a tiny period before orgasm, which you will feel the elation of orgasm which you need to recognise. When that point is reached, you can allow yourself to enjoy it for a second or two before you apply the brakes, which comes to the last and most important factor in tantric sex.

Continue...

MattJB
20-06-2014, 07:48 PM
good writing.
pls carry on.

pleasurehobby
20-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Very nice share bro.

The core belief for tantric sex for male is the with the practising of tantric sex, men are able to experience orgams without ejaculation.

This result in men being able to experience multiple orgams too, just like women.

For many this might seem ridiculous at first, but for those who had experienced and acheive it, the sensational of a multiple orgams within a sexual session is beyond words.

movies05
21-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Thank you for sharing

jarxale
22-06-2014, 01:24 AM
Regarding orgasms without ejaculations, this is an interesting read too:

http://www.hps-online.com/tsy4.htm

:D

eeemen
22-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Thanks! Interesting read and a good refresher! Cheers, ....................

zan888
23-06-2014, 08:03 AM
5. BRAKE!! : Ok how do we apply the brakes? We need a point of focus which distracts us from going over the edge. At this point you will normally need to stop pumping unless you are a master braker. It can be anything in the room. For example a small stain. Then you will imagine it is a gay spurting image or something which you find weird or distracting. Another brake thought is for example, you ask yourself, didn't she buy this bag before and how many bags does she have now. You will need to create your own brake thought which takes you away from the moment. Once the feeling of having to ejaculate passed you can resume your pumping.

6. Brake assistance; Sometimes the best of us needs help, maybe because of age or poor health, so some assistance may be required. Tantric exercises may help. a popular one is to control and strengthen your pelvic muscles by stopping your pee mid-stream several times. This may help but if you are already ejaculating , it may not be good to stop the process by either exercising the pelvic muscles, which just slows the ejaculation or pressing the base of your prostate, which is the area between your balls and anus, as this may cause a mini rupture of the tubes, resulting in blood in the semen.

What may work are penile rings because they harden the erection by preventing blood flow from the penis but don't get stupid by using metal rings because there have been case of surgery being required to remove these rings due to wrong sizes. This is an embarrassment you wish to avoid at all cost!

7. Post Brake: After you have mastered the art of brake, you may continue the sex act till your partner is sated. You will enjoy the mini orgasms till you are physically exhausted. If tired you can take a break, have a cool down shower and resume. Your gf/wife will think you are a sex god! Once you eject, the best of us are only able to resume after much needed rest if at all. Tantric may be practised alone as well, this will give you the confidence to know you can do it before the real event. Once tantric sex is mastered you can satisfy as many woman till your legs buckle! Alternatively, you can decide to ejaculate, except that when you have had a few mini orgasms, the ejaculation's orgasm is not quite the same.

In conclusion I hope you have found my tips useful and as I have said I am not a sexpert by any means but just sharing my own experience. Tantric sex is not an urban legend and I am certain there are many practitioners even in SG. If you have additional tips to share, please feel free to add on.