PDA

View Full Version : Sbf is 90percent fuck

happybunny
17-06-2014, 01:14 AM
Seriously sbf is 90 percent fuck up. Is either you meet extreme poor ppl or some gangster wannabe. It's a disgrace to Singapore. This is a website cater mainly to Singaporeans. You think your fist worth a billion. Let me explain why do you have the physique that is because you are probably too free for everything else so you think that by build your mass volume would be able to intimidate others. Personally, I feel that exercise is a good form of activity but to intimidate others you can jolly well forget about it. Because in the modern world is about wealth technology and ideas. So maybe the so called gangster you can stick to your primitive ways of intimidating others.

happybunny
17-06-2014, 01:21 AM
Apologise to all. What I meant actually I regard and value very much a person dignity and character you may not be wealthy but you are genuine and sincere these are values that worth more than a lifetime. But if you are totally screw up, Probably you can stick with that habit forever. No one will advise you to change. The world is pretty much selfish. Yes I admit I am pretty much fucked up. I have a disgusting mouth filled with negative comments. But then again I would only like to share my views.

happybunny
17-06-2014, 01:25 AM
I believe everyone would like to witness a better homosapiens around them. Right?

silenttower
17-06-2014, 01:30 AM
chill bro. i believe as people from this forum are diverse. People from all walks of life are here. Therefore some of the issues here. It's also good to know that people whom you know here are not just within your social network but even from people whom you don't actually get to talk to on a daily basis. Cheers bro:)

epic14
17-06-2014, 01:52 AM
you talking about JASON_ and lor16geylang right?

post nia, no fear k.
those ppl mother nvr teach coz they die alr
scared what? scared ge lan, cb.

demonhunter
17-06-2014, 02:01 AM
There are bengs and there are sengs .
There are lians and huays .
There will be rich n there will be poor .
There will be beggars on the street .
This is how the world revolves .
If everyone were to be bosses , who will do the shit job ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC49th-Jf0s

discordpiggy
17-06-2014, 08:11 AM
Happybunny...lols! Why u so nice?! Just leave people alone, let them say what to want do what they want when they think highly of themselves...

What goes round will come round full circle. Remember if you are bullied, insulted, criticized and abused...it's ok...good things will come looking for you later!

Happy Tuesday! :D

jackson555
17-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Haha,the forum is diversified with people from all walks of life. If you meet this group and you'll bound to meet another group that can convince you that they are otherwise! Take a chill pill,sit back and relax! :D

Johnbass
17-06-2014, 11:12 AM
U own self happy liao lor...
Some drink everyday... Some PCC everyday... Some TCSS everyday

:D

demonhunter
17-06-2014, 11:20 AM

U forgot , some sian chiobu everyday

Johnbass
17-06-2014, 11:25 AM
U forgot , some sian chiobu everyday

U ah?
I very long never sian chiobu in forum liao hor...

Blurri
17-06-2014, 12:20 PM
U ah?
I very long never sian chiobu in forum liao hor...

Johnbass not u meh.... Everyday come in find gals piak????

SnowLeopards
17-06-2014, 12:21 PM
The reason is, you are way too busy with me or finally you have decided to admit, you're gay Johnny. ;)

Pierre.

Johnbass
17-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Siao Lang!!!
ho seh bo!!
Confirm u belong to the 90fuck also...

Johnbass
17-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Johnbass not u meh.... Everyday come in find gals piak????

Mai expose me leh...

xuanz
17-06-2014, 12:27 PM

Some tio kick everyday.

SnowLeopards
17-06-2014, 12:32 PM
You and your 13 clones included Johnny. :D

Pierre.

Johnbass
17-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Where u find 13 clones?
Pls share your conspiracy theory.

SnowLeopards
17-06-2014, 12:48 PM
You know. I know. That is all it matters. :rolleyes:

See you in chat room in 15 ! :D

Pierre.

nakamitchi
17-06-2014, 12:54 PM
TS ....yr title n wat u say don't link leh ??i read also confuse...

happybunny
17-06-2014, 12:57 PM
My apologies for confusing you.

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 01:02 PM
TS ....yr title n wat u say don't link leh ??i read also confuse...

naka dear woo thinks TS trying to say 90 percent farked up!! meaning ?

bunny tio bo??
kekekekeke

prettymannequin
17-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Don't need bother so much la! Those super drama threads I will skip also hahaha.

Cuntworth
17-06-2014, 01:13 PM

bunny tio bo??
kekekekeke

Typing while drinking??? Catch no ball ...

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Typing while drinking??? Catch no ball ...

no ball catch from last night 4:0 match :p

PPGirl
17-06-2014, 02:04 PM
I read title.. no doubt this forum is mostly abt fucking

Botakhead2
17-06-2014, 02:56 PM
Fuck but don't get fucked-up.

nakamitchi
17-06-2014, 04:33 PM

bunny tio bo??
kekekekeke

90 percent timing u n me 恩恩 inside the room is it....how he know huh ???

nakamitchi
17-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Sbf is abt sex sex sex....fuck fuck fuck wat...or wat else ??? U want tv drama u go Xin msn......u want kpo u go stomp....u want buy thing plenty of webs....u want cleanse yr soul u even got Internet bible.....singaporean got this web to talk sex find sex info sex very good liao....if not where u exchange info except with friends....

Enjoy diversity but don't create one....some thread sometimes is damn stupid but wat to do....dats singaporean....fuck those fuckers try create diversity .....n make friends with many bros n sisters here....enjoy this forum.....

subidowa
17-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Not really all are so fuck up la. I am actually quite lucky to meet a few bros who are rich and successful. We have good time sianing girls and clubbing together.

However, there are still some black sheep like the two who never pay me back the money.

In general I feel the guys in SBF still can make it la. They are here because they are too free, bored or not much friends. They are certainly not ugly in fact quite successful.

So for girls, dun hope to meet any very very pretty girls here la. If girls are pretty they will be too busy with flies then to be in SBF.

demonhunter
18-06-2014, 02:38 AM
So for girls, dun hope to meet any very very pretty girls here la. If girls are pretty they will be too busy with flies then to be in SBF.

I agree with u 101%

justl00king
18-06-2014, 02:52 AM
In general I feel the guys in SBF still can make it la. They are here because they are too free, bored or not much friends. They are certainly not ugly in fact quite successful.

I agree with u 101%

:DSo does that mean there's no chiobu in sbf? :confused:lol:confused:

;)

lor16geylang
18-06-2014, 07:23 AM

post nia, no fear k.

ask you to meet and settle, you prove you have no kkj.

no kkj still talk so much? just logout and stay away, now everyone laughing at you having no kkj, you do not feel ashamed?

lor16geylang
18-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Seriously sbf is 90 percent fuck up. Is either you meet extreme poor ppl or some gangster wannabe. It's a disgrace to Singapore. This is a website cater mainly to Singaporeans. You think your fist worth a billion. Let me explain why do you have the physique that is because you are probably too free for everything else so you think that by build your mass volume would be able to intimidate others. Personally, I feel that exercise is a good form of activity but to intimidate others you can jolly well forget about it. Because in the modern world is about wealth technology and ideas. So maybe the so called gangster you can stick to your primitive ways of intimidating others.

happybunny march 2014
epic14 march 2014
kinley82 april 2014

jason say after ahleng start pimping his wife about half year ago he probably register a few more nicks to standby, maybe to write good FRs in case business bad.

the postings of some of those who join at about march to may look like he is correct.

Jayyyy
18-06-2014, 09:17 AM
happybunny march 2014
epic14 march 2014
kinley82 april 2014

jason say after ahleng start pimping his wife about half year ago he probably register a few more nicks to standby, maybe to write good FRs in case business bad.

the postings of some of those who join at about march to may look like he is correct.

happybunny, i can guarantee not ah leng or his kakis la. lol. drank with him few times liao. :D

LWCJ
18-06-2014, 09:33 AM
dear bros, see what this toy dog say, what can you deduce about toy dog's mother the bitch?

please check his other postings, maybe the bitch is dead already?

post nia, no fear k.

ppl post thread find guys for his wife u also kp?
knn cb ur mother just die isit? mouth so stink?
go use dettol wash la fucktard
every single thread ppl post can see u kpkb
kanina boss sammy shud hang u by the balls on a water sprinkler n lite a cig.

real_king
18-06-2014, 10:03 AM
happybunny, i can guarantee not ah leng or his kakis la. lol. drank with him few times liao. :D
when wanna bring me go gaigai? :D

Jayyyy
18-06-2014, 10:05 AM

Not you bring me go gaigai meh hawker king? hehehe! :D I be driver, you be boss okie? :p

discordpiggy
18-06-2014, 10:59 AM

u free to go meh?! whole day hang out at ataz makan plaz nia! so high class!

that's why call: highclass_king! still dare ask xdd bring u go gai gai! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

real_king
18-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Not you bring me go gaigai meh hawker king? hehehe! :D I be driver, you be boss okie? :p
boss dont have. balls ai mai? :D

real_king
18-06-2014, 11:30 AM
u free to go meh?! whole day hang out at ataz makan plaz nia! so high class!

that's why call: highclass_king! still dare ask xdd bring u go gai gai! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:hawker super busy nowadays. gonna be lagi busy.

are u trying to sow discord between us. diskok!:p

WOOHOO
18-06-2014, 11:32 AM
hawker super busy nowadays. gonna be lagi busy.

wah hawker king earning big bucks :p

real_king
18-06-2014, 11:34 AM
wah hawker king earning big bucks :pbig bucks is pretty subjective. i try to make ends meet though. all got blood/sweat.

Jayyyy
18-06-2014, 11:36 AM
boss dont have. balls ai mai? :D

hahaha! balls on the chest okay, balls down there no see light one not okay.. :D

real_king
18-06-2014, 11:43 AM
hahaha! balls on the chest okay, balls down there no see light one not okay.. :D

i squeeze my cleavage for you ok? :D
you wan COB?:p

discordpiggy
18-06-2014, 12:35 PM
hawker super busy nowadays. gonna be lagi busy.

u luan luan kong wei again! u wan me cane u or whip u?! :rolleyes: :cool: :p

real_king
18-06-2014, 01:17 PM
u luan luan kong wei again! u wan me cane u or whip u?! :rolleyes: :cool: :p

I am so waiting for it. Exactly how long do you wanna keep me waiting. :p

WOOHOO
18-06-2014, 01:27 PM

beri beri long

discordpiggy
18-06-2014, 01:40 PM

Pls see ans abv my post! Lols!

Kamsia sis woohoo! :D

justl00king
18-06-2014, 02:05 PM

Not you bring me go gaigai meh hawker king? hehehe! :D I be driver, you be boss okie? Got gaigai ah?

Nice...go makan la kopi and some eye candy sightseeing... ;) lol

Good day bros!

real_king
18-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Pls see ans abv my post! Lols!

Kamsia sis woohoo! :D

Discock. Its ok. I can wait till

The sea run dry
The stone rots
The pig climb up the tree
The durian drop from the tree

real_king
18-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Got gaigai ah?

Good day bros!

I love to see candy. Lolx. :p

Good day too.

PowerTAN_P_W
18-06-2014, 03:32 PM

what is there to be unhappy about when in reality only 10% of the male population has the 'seh' like Power Tan? Learn to live with it kid. If you can be intimidated by a gangster wannabe you obviously know nothing about the significance of one's 'seh'. Read up 'Attention all ladies, i am 34 this year and horny' in this section and be overwhelmed by the commanding presence of Power Tan's 'seh' which easily explains why are girls keep looking at me on the street and why all gangsters dare not cross my path.

If your mind is in doubts, next time simply ask the gangster wannabe if he knows Power Tan and he will immediately apologize for his misconduct and begs for forgiveness.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

Jayyyy
18-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Got gaigai ah?

Good day bros!

I love to see candy. Lolx. :p

Good day too.

lai leh.. 2 kor kors, please organize and jio.. :D

real_king
18-06-2014, 09:18 PM
lai leh.. 2 kor kors, please organize and jio.. :D

My nuts sack are saggy but not that saggy yet.

Bro JL is korkor. Me didi.

Jayyyy
19-06-2014, 02:31 PM

Bro JL is korkor. Me didi.

HAHAHA... that is not a good gauge on your age. hawker king, when wanna chia me jiak hoh liao? hehe! I bring you sit vroom vroom. :D

justl00king
19-06-2014, 08:08 PM

Bro JL is korkor. Me didi.Haha u r the small didi ok? ;) and I have the big didi :p lol

HAHAHA... that is not a good gauge on your age. hawker king, when wanna chia me jiak hoh liao? hehe! I bring you sit vroom vroom. :DYeah bro, I love joyride with the vroom vroom! :) lol

Jayyyy
19-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Haha u r the small didi ok? ;) and I have the big didi :p lol

Yeah bro, I love joyride with the vroom vroom! :) lol

u faster arrange time for kopi la! this weekend I'm free. gf out of town. :p

justl00king
19-06-2014, 11:03 PM
u faster arrange time for kopi la! this weekend I'm free. gf out of town. :pHaha bro, gf out of town? Can only mean one thing....

It's party time! ;) lol :p have fun! :)

siam66
19-06-2014, 11:04 PM
u faster arrange time for kopi la! this weekend I'm free. gf out of town. :p

Hahahaha......you also same lar ai tio bay pio / toto leow .........hahahaha..........:D

Jayyyy
20-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Haha bro, gf out of town? Can only mean one thing....

It's party time! lol :p have fun!
hahaha! waiting for you to bring me go party leh bro.. :p
Hahahaha......you also same lar ai tio bay pio / toto leow .........hahahaha..........:D

bo kor leng la.. wa bo buey beh pio / toto one la.. :D

justl00king
20-06-2014, 11:24 AM
hahaha! waiting for you to bring me go party leh bro.. :p

Haha..I bet u know of many more fun party places than me. :p lol

Good day bro! :)

Jayyyy
20-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Haha..I bet u know of many more fun party places than me. :p lol

Good day bro! :)

ok i rephrase.. waiting for you to meet me for kopi leh. :D

justl00king
20-06-2014, 03:20 PM
ok i rephrase.. waiting for you to meet me for kopi leh. :DHaha bro, no need to rephrase...

We go lim kopi and then party!!! ;) lol :)

xuanz
20-06-2014, 03:35 PM
lol dude got zapped until his post came here?

georgemagnum
20-06-2014, 04:34 PM

This one is high level, never seen that before :D

UbErZoNe
21-06-2014, 02:25 AM
Lolxxx , You are back again, See you onboard soon in GL sub forum soon :D

what is there to be unhappy about when in reality only 10% of the male population has the 'seh' like Power Tan? Learn to live with it kid. If you can be intimidated by a gangster wannabe you obviously know nothing about the significance of one's 'seh'. Read up 'Attention all ladies, i am 34 this year and horny' in this section and be overwhelmed by the commanding presence of Power Tan's 'seh' which easily explains why are girls keep looking at me on the street and why all gangsters dare not cross my path.

If your mind is in doubts, next time simply ask the gangster wannabe if he knows Power Tan and he will immediately apologize for his misconduct and begs for forgiveness.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

UbErZoNe
21-06-2014, 02:28 AM

This is not zapped, is being caught by the auto script for naughty or mischievous :p

LastApril
21-06-2014, 12:51 PM
At least the mods / boss practise honesty and don't delete threads like this :p

I suspect its 10% of the members here fucking up the place, making it 90% fucked.

Johnbass
21-06-2014, 01:42 PM
At least the mods / boss practise honesty and don't delete threads like this :p

I suspect its 10% of the members here fucking up the place, making it 90% fucked.

I suspect 10% of the members makes up the 90% clones which makes the 90% fucked.

SnowLeopards
21-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Ladyboy, just like you and I. We share the same clone(s). :eek:

Pierre.