PDA

View Full Version : Stay a while, and listen.

xenocacia
16-06-2014, 11:57 PM
After some thought, it occurs that what I crave isn't so much the sex (I get enough, thanks), but the thrill of meeting someone new. It's that stage of "getting to know you" that excites me, that little rush you get when a stranger you just met decides to reply to you. That is the fun part. Am I just odd? Maybe.

I know that's a pretty long-winded intro but if you made it this far, might as well read the rest, yeah? I'm hoping for any sis out there to say hi, that's all. It does not have to end with sex (pretty sure it won't actually), so I couldn't care less about your height, weight, colour etc, as long as you can carry an intelligent conversation online. Heck, you could be a guy masquerading as a girl if that is how you get your kicks, fine by me.

Bottom line is, PM me if you like intelligent and articulate conversation, mainly via whatsapp or Line. Face to face will depend. I might be setting myself up for a whole lot of flaming and grief, but I'm a little drunk and that when the best/worst decisions are made. So which one is this? I guess time will tell. :) Cheers.

demonhunter
17-06-2014, 12:14 AM
When I go KTV , the mummy will line up plenty of girls to say hi to me ...

U might wanna try too :D

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 12:16 AM
When I go KTV , the mummy will line up plenty of girls to say hi to me ...

U might wanna try too :D

Haha... thanks for the tip. I've tried that, but the knowledge that they are doing it for the money is frankly a huge turn-off. I've heard stories of guys being so good that they get service for free, but I guess I'm not good enough yet?

happybunny
17-06-2014, 12:41 AM
I think I your bill I am intelligent with my businesses at the age of 27 with a degree from nus 2nd upper class honors but I am not a female.

hocuspocus
17-06-2014, 12:47 AM
no kiddig?

demonhunter
17-06-2014, 01:45 AM
I think I your bill I am intelligent with my businesses at the age of 27 with a degree from nus 2nd upper class honors but I am not a female.

Wah lan eh , NUS grad ang mor sibeh power !!!!
Somemore boh punctuation eh
:)

EatPrayLove
17-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Wah lan eh , NUS grad ang mor sibeh power !!!!
Somemore boh punctuation eh
:)

lol

you want to be whip again? :p:D

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 05:53 AM

Yeah... right. Good thing for both of us then, huh?

demonhunter
17-06-2014, 11:05 AM
lol

you want to be whip again? :p:D

Yea baby !

Heee haaaar !

:D

prettymannequin
17-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Lol why your thread so cute. You just want the thrill of getting to play laaaaaaa.

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Lol why your thread so cute. You just want the thrill of getting to play laaaaaaa.

Exactly! Understandable, isn't it?

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 01:01 PM

hi

hi
:p

happybunny
17-06-2014, 01:01 PM
If I am going to perfect my english here will I get an A grade?

prettymannequin
17-06-2014, 01:05 PM

You remind me of a friend. I intro you to him. You guys can exchange notes. Aimai?

demonhunter
17-06-2014, 01:06 PM
If I am going to perfect my english here will I get an A grade?

you might even get an A+

;)

lt0l0tl
17-06-2014, 01:09 PM

Err...wa boh tat chey.....wat is "2nd upper class" ? A sai gai seh bo?

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 01:16 PM

ee si kong nachiam double deckermin teng kar kee eh class la :p

demonhunter
17-06-2014, 01:24 PM

2nd upper class si from 3rd class upgrade lah

machiam sit aeroplane like dat , got 1st class also .

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 01:48 PM
You remind me of a friend. I intro you to him. You guys can exchange notes. Aimai?
No thanks, like I mentioned in the post, females only. I know several guys who are like me anyway... :)
hi

hi
Hi, and thanks. How're you? Haha...

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 01:51 PM
No thanks, like I mentioned in the post, females only. I know several guys who are like me anyway... :)

Hi, and thanks. How're you? Haha...

hi ok me fine you? :p

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 01:56 PM

Hm. Me fine thanks. Why talk funny?

Jayyyy
17-06-2014, 01:59 PM

nowadays I miss Woo's red words liao.. very long no see liao. hahahaha. :D

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Hm. Me fine thanks. Why talk funny?

who talk funny?
you need talk with someone of high calibre english issit?

okies so sorry

woo keep quiet:(

conly
17-06-2014, 02:02 PM
you might even get an A+

;)

Somehow, i prefer C and above..:D

Gd luck to ur search, ts..:)

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 02:04 PM
who talk funny?
you need talk with someone of high calibre english issit?

okies so sorry

woo keep quiet:(
Nah, just thought there was some new trend going around I wasn't aware of. :) Why would you imagine "high calibre english" was a requirement?

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Nah, just thought there was some new trend going around I wasn't aware of. :) Why would you imagine "high calibre english" was a requirement?

simi double class honours de lwor

whats the trend going on??

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 02:11 PM
simi double class honours de lwor

whats the trend going on??

Haha... happybunny is the 2nd upper honours degree holder from NUS, I wouldn't aspire that high.

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Haha... happybunny is the 2nd upper honours degree holder from NUS, I wouldn't aspire that high.

well same same kind better than woo ma :p

all so scholarly

prettymannequin
17-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Eh xenocacia if you like to talk then go chatroom la hahahaha.

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 02:36 PM
well same same kind better than woo ma :p

all so scholarly

Is that right? Well, I've always heard that brains are the most attractive asset a guy can bring to the game, and that is displayed by talking. No one is going to ask to see your university transcript in a club. So what does a degree have to do with anything?

Jayyyy
17-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Is that right? Well, I've always heard that brains are the most attractive asset a guy can bring to the game, and that is displayed by talking. No one is going to ask to see your university transcript in a club. So what does a degree have to do with anything?

brains aren't the most attractive, money is. :D haven't you heard? Money makes the world go round.

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 02:50 PM

for discussions and arguements or documentations of the above topic its better to go chatroom with the many wonderful people there to engage your intellect Brain power & obvious charm :p

tata :p
peasant lao ah lian here :p

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 02:54 PM
for discussions and arguements or documentations of the above topic its better to go chatroom with the many wonderful people there to engage your intellect Brain power & obvious charm :p

tata :p
peasant lao ah lian here :p

Wow, sarcasm. Ouch. Haha. Thanks anyway, that was fun.

Botakhead2
17-06-2014, 03:04 PM
If you cannot take it, dun need to make it anyway. You talk talk talk talk many many many. But can you listen listen listen many many many also?????????

Communication is 2-way traffic, you just always one-way, hor, veli soon tio biah one lehz.

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Wow, sarcasm. Ouch. Haha. Thanks anyway, that was fun.

no la woo not being sarcastic its true ma

me lau lian you no interest one lo :p

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 03:13 PM
If you cannot take it, dun need to make it anyway. You talk talk talk talk many many many. But can you listen listen listen many many many also?????????

Communication is 2-way traffic, you just always one-way, hor, veli soon tio biah one lehz.

BH kekeke :D

Stewardess
17-06-2014, 03:24 PM

Wow, second upper. Wow, NUS. Wow. Wow. Wow. LOL.

WOOHOO
17-06-2014, 03:25 PM
Wow, second upper. Wow, NUS. Wow. Wow. Wow. LOL.

babes he says woo sacarstic really dunno which part woo sar kar stick!!

sar kar stick = tongkat?? :p

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 03:32 PM
no la woo not being sarcastic its true ma

me lau lian you no interest one lo :p

It's been interesting so far. :)

sweetnothing
17-06-2014, 08:15 PM

Damn right you are pal! Brains any day.

taogunka
17-06-2014, 09:16 PM
with brain you can charm any girls to fall for you..
but before you can charm others with your brain, they need to fall for your look first.

xenocacia
17-06-2014, 09:41 PM
with brain you can charm any girls to fall for you..
but before you can charm others with your brain, they need to fall for your look first.

Hm. If you mean "look" as in how you behave, act, and carry yourself, sure. Being handsome counts for precious little... girls are mostly not very superficial creatures. At least, that's what I gather from my personal experience. :)

roymkt
17-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Hm. If you mean "look" as in how you behave, act, and carry yourself, sure. Being handsome counts for precious little... girls are mostly not very superficial creatures. At least, that's what I gather from my personal experience. :)

Why, hello there, Xenocacia.

I too am a first class honours scholar and I agree with you whole heartedly that a refined intellect and the capacity to maintain highbrow conversations are, indeed, desirable characteristics when it comes to engaging with individuals of the opposing gender. However, that said, there are many other factors at play besides being able to 'talk', as you so aptly put it.

Perhaps your interpretation on how attraction and admiration works has been skewed by the fact that you are mostly surrounded by fellow academics such as yourself. In the real world there are a host of people, both male and female, who prioritize different key qualities in their counterparts. You are naive in thinking that your preferred methodology will work the same with everyone.

*Also, I don't actually talk like this normally. It's an online forum for fucks' sake. So take that stick out of your ass and type like a normal human being, would ya?*

Also, some women prefer to forgo the whole charm thing in exchange for a huge dick. Really. I've been there. I was in a situation once whereby I was trying to talk her clothes off. It didn't work, she wasn't interested in what I had to say. She was, however, interested in whether I had a fat dick and a huge wallet (Not saying that any of the sisters on this forum are like that :D). Fortunately, I had those too! (Well not entirely, above average sized dick and a not-so-full wallet, lol). Still did manage to sleep with her though. Haha.

Also! Since you were mentioning that you were interested in meeting random people and you enjoyed the excitement of talking to strangers. May I suggest you go and download Paktor, Tinder or one of those other dating apps. I've had good responses on there, probably what you're looking for. Good luck!

xenocacia
18-06-2014, 06:49 AM
Why, hello there, Xenocacia.

I too am a first class honours scholar and I agree with you whole heartedly that a refined intellect and the capacity to maintain highbrow conversations are, indeed, desirable characteristics when it comes to engaging with individuals of the opposing gender. However, that said, there are many other factors at play besides being able to 'talk', as you so aptly put it.

Perhaps your interpretation on how attraction and admiration works has been skewed by the fact that you are mostly surrounded by fellow academics such as yourself. In the real world there are a host of people, both male and female, who prioritize different key qualities in their counterparts. You are naive in thinking that your preferred methodology will work the same with everyone.

*Also, I don't actually talk like this normally. It's an online forum for fucks' sake. So take that stick out of your ass and type like a normal human being, would ya?*

Also, some women prefer to forgo the whole charm thing in exchange for a huge dick. Really. I've been there. I was in a situation once whereby I was trying to talk her clothes off. It didn't work, she wasn't interested in what I had to say. She was, however, interested in whether I had a fat dick and a huge wallet (Not saying that any of the sisters on this forum are like that :D). Fortunately, I had those too! (Well not entirely, above average sized dick and a not-so-full wallet, lol). Still did manage to sleep with her though. Haha.

Also! Since you were mentioning that you were interested in meeting random people and you enjoyed the excitement of talking to strangers. May I suggest you go and download Paktor, Tinder or one of those other dating apps. I've had good responses on there, probably what you're looking for. Good luck!

If you're a first class honours student, good for you? I'm not one, and I wonder where you picked that up. Maybe my "high brow, stick in the ass" way of writing? Why assume that this has anything to do with academics? Odd.
I'm glad your above average dick worked for you, each guy has their own game and since yours is dick size, you go, man. So long as you get action. :)

WOOHOO
18-06-2014, 10:43 AM
a few hands of friendship was offered but woo guess you are just having fun mocking the members here
just carry on having your fetish fun

oh ya woo zapped ya :p

ITS THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ANYWAY!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

PPGirl
18-06-2014, 10:55 AM
After reading all the posts..ts r u proving ur intelligent posts? Lolz

xenocacia
18-06-2014, 11:09 AM
After reading all the posts..ts r u proving ur intelligent posts? Lolz

I don't think I proved anything, which is just as well since I was never trying to... Quite probably many out there will argue I haven't shown much intelligence at all. Haha...

WOOHOO
18-06-2014, 11:15 AM
I don't think I proved anything, which is just as well since I was never trying to... Quite probably many out there will argue I haven't shown much intelligence at all. Haha...

take your ang mo and stuff it up your ass la
sneering at members here ain't funny at all

NA CHU GAN PIA HO LA LU!!!

Jayyyy
18-06-2014, 11:43 AM

na chu gan pia ho la lu!!!

ang ang! Huat ah! Long time no see ang liao.. :D

real_king
18-06-2014, 11:44 AM
sometimes i wished i was color blinded. lolx. :p

mid week only so angry.

xenocacia
18-06-2014, 11:52 AM

The heck? Who was I sneering at? And what the heck does that last line even mean??

demonhunter
18-06-2014, 12:02 PM

Wah I first time see the word sneering , I quickly check dicktionary :D sekali have this word leh ....

my standard of ang mor only heard of steering .

Woohoo ang mor so power one leh ... turning me onz

WOOHOO
18-06-2014, 01:21 PM
The heck? Who was I sneering at? And what the heck does that last line even mean??

lu em si tng lang ah?:rolleyes:

happybunny
18-06-2014, 01:40 PM
How come here become cyber war zone ? Previously quite peaceful over here.

discordpiggy
18-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Weather hot mah! So all in heat! :D

xenocacia
18-06-2014, 01:48 PM
lu em si tng lang ah?:rolleyes:

Oh hey now I get it! Took a while.

PPGirl
18-06-2014, 01:58 PM
as long as you can carry an intelligent conversation online.

Bottom line is, PM me if you like intelligent and articulate conversation

Are u searching for 1 that can hold INTELLIGENT conversation with U? But urself stated u havent shown much INTELLIGENT?
So confusing ..it takes 2 to clap. If only 1 can hold an INTELLIGENT conversation but d other doesnt..will d conversation continues?

WOOHOO
18-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Oh hey now I get it! Took a while.

ter ah lu?? ah neh poon buey hiao

jin eh......... gan pia ho la :rolleyes:

real_king
18-06-2014, 03:24 PM
ter ah lu?? ah neh poon buey hiao

jin eh......... gan pia ho la :rolleyes:

Gan pia & kum pia got any diff? :p
Sorry I cantonese.

real_king
18-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Weather hot mah! So all in heat! :D
Are u in heat too?

*purrr.

Can I stroke u? :p

WOOHOO
18-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Gan pia & kum pia got any diff? :p
Sorry I cantonese.

gan = screw
kum = blow

:p which one you want? :p

ah rat
18-06-2014, 03:55 PM
gan = screw
kum = blow

Sis,I prefer gan :D

WOOHOO
18-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Sis,I prefer gan :D

so many walls just choose one :p

hcg_explorer
18-06-2014, 03:58 PM
ter ah lu?? Ah neh poon buey hiao

jin eh......... Gan pia ho la :rolleyes:

wow wow wow.... Chio bu... Sibei aggressive leh.... Today pang gui liap ???

Croatia chiong arh....

Mah la wu eng lai jit ei lanjiao thread posting leh... Mai liao shi gan, lang lai ke massage massage... Lum shio shio... Ha... :d

hcg_explorer
18-06-2014, 04:00 PM
gan = screw
kum = blow

oh.... Lum shio shio.... Den kum shio shio den gan shio shio...

Song xi song xi.... :d

ah rat
18-06-2014, 04:00 PM
so many walls just choose one :p
Sis,wall no hole :D

WOOHOO
18-06-2014, 04:02 PM
wow wow wow.... Chio bu... Sibei aggressive leh.... Today pang gui liap ???

Croatia chiong arh....

Mah la wu eng lai jit ei lanjiao thread posting leh... Mai liao shi gan, lang lai ke massage massage... Lum shio shio... Ha... :d

kekekeke okies okies lai lai kia lang lum shio shio song song

yipeee jaccuzzi time!!! :p

aceaceguy
18-06-2014, 04:03 PM
gan = screw
kum = blow

which one u offering? :p

WOOHOO
18-06-2014, 04:36 PM
which one u offering? :p

both ?? kekekeke:p