PDA

View Full Version : massage place with singapore girls

subaru4872
15-06-2014, 05:52 AM
Anyone know any massage place thathaving young hot singapore girl, can PM me, will exchange info if yours Is different from mine...

memorablez
15-06-2014, 09:56 AM
SG Syt hard to find lar :D

ang076
15-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Singapore SYTs dont work in those places that offer specials because they are very afraid of running into someone they know.

Imagine they came home very late, and their parents inquired and they have to keep lying to them. Can you see they (those gals ) feel very bad inside?

Even if they quit this line, and moved on, they will be affected by their pasts when they see old customer who work nearby.If the old customer remember her and blackmail her, will she be happy?
( I have already highlighted this in my story- haunted by the past. This series tell of former spa gals, who was blackmailed into becoming sex slaves.)

Thats the reason why you cannot find Singapore gals working in GL legal houses, or HC/ KTV which offer sex in sly.

Only local gal who was a orphan, and in need of $$$ to go overseas for good, will work in such places.

memorablez
15-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Singapore SYTs dont work in those places that offer specials because they are very afraid of running into someone they know.

Imagine they came home very late, and their parents inquired and they have to keep lying to them. Can you see they (those gals ) feel very bad inside?

Even if they quit this line, and moved on, they will be affected by their pasts when they see old customer who work nearby.If the old customer remember her and blackmail her, will she be happy?
( I have already highlighted this in my story- haunted by the past. This series tell of former spa gals, who was blackmailed into becoming sex slaves.)

Thats the reason why you cannot find Singapore gals working in GL legal houses, or HC/ KTV which offer sex in sly.

Only local gal who was a orphan, and in need of $$$ to go overseas for good, will work in such places.

I still miss the local lady whom I had last time in 1 of the hotel around bugis area and beach road area, im sure many old bird bros here will know who is she... :D :D

enzer88
15-06-2014, 06:28 PM

Only local gal who was a orphan, and in need of $$$ to go overseas for good, will work in such places. fully agreed with you. Furthermore nowadays local girls r educated n they can find other job easily.

kantao1
16-06-2014, 10:25 AM
post wrong