PDA

View Full Version : Serious case guy, help!

ztsorf
02-11-2005, 11:12 PM
i went out with this girl more than a month back, knew her in IRC. 28yrs office job, slim and pretty, in fact she turned heads in many places when we went out. She is my 1st IRC girl i asked out. Anyway, she is staying with her frd, roomate in another apartment away from her parents. Had like 2 serious relationship and last one was 3 years ago.

we dun always meet up but sms and chat a lot online. few nights ago she asked me a question which really bothers me. She wanted my sperm! She wanted to have a baby of her own but without a father, means i will have not affair with the child after birth.

That already shocked me bad enough , and she told me that she is seeking guys for the last couple years. A few she like and she went asking them, all rejected her and one even wanted to charge her a fee... crazy guy!

She seems to had made up her mind i mean come on, seraching two years and still searching???? So while i was considering, i went for a full body check up for her to prove i am healthty, anyway i need to do check up later this year, aunnal thing. Thinking that i just donate my sperm at the clinic while they insert the cells in her when she is really. Just now got a call, wanted to meet me, i asked what happened, she say changed her mind abt the sperm implant. She wanted me to contribute thru intercourse !!! I was like, "What?"

Somehow this is not longer a sexual experience for me....it began to scare me, help ppl. i off my phone already....:eek:

SteveAu
02-11-2005, 11:21 PM
r u sure abt that? do u love her in the 1st place?:eek:

Magpies
02-11-2005, 11:26 PM
uhm bro..tis seems lk a weird request from her...no doubt...many guys wont mind bonking an attractive gal RAW and no obligation if she gets preg after tat...bt i tink sme bros will be worried about..is she actually 'clean', no STDs nothing or wat...and the after effect of u noeing tat u have a son or daughter around..whom u cant acknowldge and it seems lk a mental torture though...

ztsorf
02-11-2005, 11:27 PM
Love???? I hardly know her in all...... she just want the baby but not to raise with me.... get it?

SA23
02-11-2005, 11:35 PM
wow....man u got a big problem here, even if u mught help her who knows she might just turn around and bite u back. Pls dun do stupid things

asdfghjkl
02-11-2005, 11:37 PM
i get what u mean.. bonny hicks wanted a baby in this way too.. either they are very smart like nadya (she wants this too) or siao.. :o

tk-king
02-11-2005, 11:44 PM
if u have positive feeling for her
est a relationship n move on frm there

if not i will stay away
betta safe dan sorry

u will never know wat will happen...
even 40 yrs down the road

19thhole
02-11-2005, 11:49 PM
Love???? I hardly know her in all...... she just want the baby but not to raise with me.... get it?
I have a suggestion... go ask her to go for a check up as well, to prove she's clean... then ask her to sign a contract saying that she is doing tis out of her own free will and you are not obligated to bring up the child.. tis way u might get ur free bonk easily...

finding nemo
03-11-2005, 01:06 AM
I have a suggestion... go ask her to go for a check up as well, to prove she's clean... then ask her to sign a contract saying that she is doing tis out of her own free will and you are not obligated to bring up the child.. tis way u might get ur free bonk easily...

Is it that simple ? :cool:

kaizer
03-11-2005, 01:10 AM
well, dats a good idea. but dun anyhow pia.. for all u noe, she might be hiv positive.

diesel
03-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Kaiser said could be true! Becareful wor! Since no guys ever fell into her trap and I hope you won't be the exceptional case.

new30
03-11-2005, 01:41 AM
If your name end up on the Birth cert of the baby, then u maybe need to pay monthly maintainces fee. There are a story on the TNP last week.

piranahpg
03-11-2005, 01:42 AM
i went out with this girl more than a month back, knew her in IRC. 28yrs office job, slim and pretty, in fact she turned heads in many places when we went out. She is my 1st IRC girl i asked out. Anyway, she is staying with her frd, roomate in another apartment away from her parents. Had like 2 serious relationship and last one was 3 years ago.

we dun always meet up but sms and chat a lot online. few nights ago she asked me a question which really bothers me. She wanted my sperm! She wanted to have a baby of her own but without a father, means i will have not affair with the child after birth.

That already shocked me bad enough , and she told me that she is seeking guys for the last couple years. A few she like and she went asking them, all rejected her and one even wanted to charge her a fee... crazy guy!

She seems to had made up her mind i mean come on, seraching two years and still searching???? So while i was considering, i went for a full body check up for her to prove i am healthty, anyway i need to do check up later this year, aunnal thing. Thinking that i just donate my sperm at the clinic while they insert the cells in her when she is really. Just now got a call, wanted to meet me, i asked what happened, she say changed her mind abt the sperm implant. She wanted me to contribute thru intercourse !!! I was like, "What?"

Somehow this is not longer a sexual experience for me....it began to scare me, help ppl. i off my phone already....:eek:

get far far away from her as soon as you can....

whiskynaam
03-11-2005, 01:45 AM

Better play safe and run far far away... not worth it la bro... u never know when it will come back n bite you. if she really want a baby.. she can jus seduce you n then let you do her raw... why have to tell you all this? if one fine day she dun want to shoulder this alone... or you become a MP... or some movie star... then she come n blackmail you how.:eek: .. imo.. no such thing as free lunch one..

tickhel
03-11-2005, 01:56 AM
in my mind------ IF she got HIV or other thing, she dun need to turn a big round to ask for sperm , she can straigh away "ask" u go to bed......

iceman35
03-11-2005, 02:38 AM
Bro , be careful, will she use this as an thread to you.
Look, if she got pregant, she can ask money from u if not she will tell everything.
DNA is the latest technology, you cannot tahan to test if she got your baby unless you write an agreement that she will not take any action against you as she is willing , but remember to get a witness. I dun mind to be yours witness

Many cheer

MrBBBJ
03-11-2005, 02:54 AM
brother, better dun. coz this will infact u for life. if 1 day, when u are marry. and she was totally unable to take care of the child and she push it to you. what will happen?? and how are you going to answer to ur wife and ur parent?? will they believe u? this is very serious!!

madix
03-11-2005, 03:01 AM
In singapore, if a contract is not legal to start with, then its not standing even if both parties were willing at the pt when they start the contract. For eg, one cannot hire a gunman to kill and let the gunman bear full responsibility in a written contract of indemnity. Sg law states that a father has to pay for maintenance even if ONS.

So no contract can indemnify yourself if let's say she were to claim for maintenance in future. Be wary. Wanna bonk pls wear caps. Want your sperm pls go sperm bank and collect.

CNNcmg
03-11-2005, 03:06 AM

If its your sperm and later DNA prove it, you may be liable for maintenance....
The ger you mention sounds like someone I come across in irc....

Her work place near suntec?

dilbert64
03-11-2005, 03:59 AM
I suggest you read carefully through the advice given by many bros written above. That is .. don't it it with this girl.

This girl sounds a bit off-centre, even dangerous. What is your gut feeling?
Something's not quite right with this girl, Right?

If you just want to get free bonks, there are other ways. Now is not the time to let your little head lead the big head.

Get over it. Don't waste any more time pondering over this issue. It's not worth it. Better yet, use your energy to other more enjoyable bonks that are not laden with potential "traps". Or find a GF that really appreciates who you are.

ztsorf
03-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Thank you all samsters for the reply, its a big hep!

Anyway for some samsters you still dun get it, we had both went for medical check up , the part where i donated my sperm actually should have been done inside the clinic. The legal documents will be done later, baby is all she wants, she do not want me to be part of it, her parents seems supportive (thats the werid part) , so techically i just fuck at walk away.

But there is more to it... now she wants it intercourse, coz her frd told her that after dunno how many months when she is pregant, she still need to have sex to gain somemore spern cell???? This one is what i do not know, any father samsters here that can highlight??? Coz she do not have a husband or BF now, she cant just go around find a man to have sex then, so since i am the donater, might as well do it she say.

What i fear is this whole thing might drag longer than i thought, guys, this is not about bonking her anymore, she is gonna have my "kid" and god knows what she gonna do with it. In singapore selling of babies is not a thrend so i will not consider that . I am willing to help to the extend donating my cells but having sex alnd all might be getting way too personal if you know what i mean, and getting personal with a woman wwho carry your kid, 8-9 months seems like a long time to just being "fucking around":confused:

Rof|maoxz
03-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Thank you all samsters for the reply, its a big hep!

Anyway for some samsters you still dun get it, we had both went for medical check up , the part where i donated my sperm actually should have been done inside the clinic. The legal documents will be done later, baby is all she wants, she do not want me to be part of it, her parents seems supportive (thats the werid part) , so techically i just fuck at walk away.

:

Have you read this week local news?

Link~
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,96675-1130687940,00.html?

If you agree verbally, you are in the lose-lose situation. If not, ask yourself why other guys not taking up the offer? I know you are trying to help her. If you really do not know the actual reason of her being conceiving, I suggest you stay out of it, too. :)

nakamara
03-11-2005, 12:02 PM
sounds like a siao ding dong to me...i think the girl needs some counselling...i've got a female friend with wierdo thoughts bout life or whatever too...freaky :eek:

sorry if i offended anyone...cheers :)

ragnarclaw
03-11-2005, 12:10 PM
well, dats a good idea. but dun anyhow pia.. for all u noe, she might be hiv positive.

Agree with kaizer thought....think again mate.

kaido
03-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Bro... if u r not comfortable wif it... dun even try it, move away & forget abt it...:cool: there is no free meal in tis world...think twice b4 u go further abt it...:p

ztsorf
03-11-2005, 12:39 PM
thanks samster Rof|maoxz, that news report scare the shit outta me, in a way dun go fuck around so often in the future, i'll try to make thing as legal as possible as we all know, the law is our enemy here.

But then again , like some bros said if it dun feel right dun do it, i'll give it some thought and might nit even do it now after things is getting a bot outta hand:confused:

ah_yan
03-11-2005, 01:05 PM
bro...
if next time u marry and have kids liao... will u tell yr wife??
or maybe one day u holding yr wife hand and tat woman with the kid??
wat yr feeling?? then the woman come forward say hi to u??
:D

singexpat
03-11-2005, 01:12 PM
sounds like another PRC scam to me..

watch out bro.. doesn't worth the risk in my views..:D

tittyhawk
03-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Try to talk to her, I mean really have a talk with her....heart to heart talk...
Find out more and what happen, what leads to her thinking in this way...
Communication is always the key to resolve any conflicts...

SharkMan
03-11-2005, 01:38 PM
now she wants it intercourse, coz her frd told her that after dunno how many months when she is pregant, she still need to have sex to gain somemore spern cell????

WTF??? gain more sperm for what? :confused: If she's pregnant by then, she's PREGNANT... more sperm for what??? Put on face? It is amazing that in this day and age, basic sexual and reproductive knowledge is still so lacking in many people...

Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone, just my thoughts. :)

And bro ztsorf, I really think you should ran far far away from this girl...

fat29
03-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Bro, I advice you against donating sperm or having intercourse with her for the sake of helping her conceive. Skali, next time you cheong, you may commit incest or when you have your own children, they may commit incest.

Anyway, she is going to carry your own baby and I don't think it is normal to leave your own child out there without a father.

Just some of my thoughts.

master
03-11-2005, 03:06 PM
She doesnt need to approach you at all. There are other organisation that she can approach. But the main problem is she is single and if I am not wrong the organisation is only for married couple where husband is unable to provide good sperm.

xiangso
03-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Anyway, she is going to carry your own baby and I don't think it is normal to leave your own child out there without a father.

__________________________________________________ _________

Yes, a child without a father is tough, not fair to the child. did you ask your friend why she do\id not want to be like everyone else and just get married? is she a lezbian or anything?

cereal-killer
03-11-2005, 05:13 PM
maybe she's a bisexual having a relationship with a female room-mate ?
Room mates is lesbian and wants to "father" the child ????

Taeru
03-11-2005, 05:45 PM
bro let me be the scapegoat lah...

i help u take the bullets...

or those bros that are immigrating soon... can do it and cabut to another country..

ztsorf
03-11-2005, 05:48 PM
thanks to all the replies again.

1st of all she is not from CHINA, singaporean girl la. Lesbian or not i dunno.

She is not going around to get anyone's sperm, i mean if she wants it will be simple, ONS and stuff.

I don't think i will do it, way to scary now.:confused:

Horst
03-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Make sure you have all the things on legal documents to cover yourself, and the legal things will cost a bomb first.

Think about the kid going to school, how he/she fill out the particulars.

Dont forget IVF (In Vitro Fertilization Pre-Embryo Transfer) (IVF-ET)is expensive, not all can afford.

This girl friend has to be financially strong to bring up a kid on her own.;)

asdfghjkl
03-11-2005, 06:31 PM
this sounds really fishy.. watch out for the backlash! :cool:

Ash_Christiano
03-11-2005, 06:39 PM
Seriously speaking, do not do anythin with her. She might jus come back and bite u back, probably saying you rape her or what..

devilboy99
04-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Doing it may affect your future.... Imagine next time u get married all of a sudden this little kid runs up to u n your wife and call u dad? How r u going to explain to your wife?

But i seriously suspect she is most likely a Lesbian........

Big Sexy
04-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Hmm.. i was just wondering.. just how many PM have u recieved asking
"Bro i am interested, can pass the contact to me??" .. u should have load of it.. just pass the contact to them and stay away from that lady.. :D

hunter89
04-11-2005, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=ztsorf]thanks to all the replies again.

She is not going around to get anyone's sperm, i mean if she wants it will be simple, ONS and stuff.

I don't think i will do it, way to scary now.QUOTE]

Bro, just to let you know what happen to my fren's fren (Jen)...... All name has been change!

Jen have a faithful boyfren (Des)... They had frequent sex, but always with the capped..... But what Des do not know is that Jen has been pricking the condom to get herself pregnant...... After she confirm pregnant, she broke off with Des..... Des is upset, try to contact her alot of time, but with no avail.... One day on the street he manage to saw Jen with a big tummy, he called up their mutual fren and press for the answer... And he confirm that the baby is his.... He proceed to Jen house and told her that he want to marry her and be a father. She replied:"Correct! The baby belongs to you, but I only want the baby, and not the father." :eek: :confused:

She want to be a single mother, and she is able to support herself. Her mother support her. What to do?

Nowadays, I heard alot about this type of problem. Alot of gals are fincially strong and they want to be a single mother.......

To answer to your earlier question about having sex the second time after preganant, it is bullshit. I'm a father of 2, and I know. Once a gal is pregnant, she is pregnant, and no further booster is required to confirm the pregancy.

Like what other bros here say, this could be a trick which might get you into trouble, e.g. maintenance fee......

If you are still kind to her and want to contribute to her, make sure you do it through the legal way by implanting through the clinic. In this way, no maintenance fee or whatsoever fee will be borne by you. BUT if you have intercourse with her, good luck. You have to bear all the fee that comes your way. Bring her to see the gynae and tell her that no additional booster is required.

Sorry for writing such a long comment.

i12bangu29
04-11-2005, 03:50 PM

Brudder.....me replace U lah........I go check up with her also

cereal-killer
05-11-2005, 01:48 AM

i think thats where u are wrong. she looking for "good genes", she must already know your family background history... you must be good looking and great physic or some thing.

like u said, she can pick up any one to have a quick release. but like all animals, we tend to search for the right one before letting the male have her.

yr just lucky we're not Spiders. else, after the male plant the seeds, the female eats up the male spider after sex

:p

[SOG]
05-11-2005, 02:02 AM
dont waste time with this kinda wierd bitches. they got nothing better to do.

my suggestion: dont have sex with her, dont give her your sperm, dont pick up her calls. ever.

good luck bro :)

TANJON
05-11-2005, 11:39 AM
I ever heard from my friend that he encountered a lady looking for a 'male cow'. A married couple who cannot conceived on their own looking for a male to fuck her and give her baby.

I think its a true story.

biker_man
05-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Fly away as fast as you can.

Having a kid in Singapore with a lady is a serious matter. Furthermore you are already unsure of the entire thing

Trust your gut instinct. If the warning lights are flashing - there is something wrong

As many bros have already mentioned, this thing can come back and bite you on the ass. Imagine that you proceed with making her pregnant, and she is happy to be a single mum.

Three years later her friends tell her that it is better to raise the kid together with the kid' father. By that time, maybe you are a famous guy, and engaged to a beautiful actress/model. The last thing you need is her knocking on your door asking to "get together" for the sake of the child

The risk/reward ratio is terribly slanted againt you from day 1. Dont Play!

sexxay_sexxay
05-11-2005, 02:56 PM
unless it's legally stated that she will not require you to pay for the maintanence of the child's upbringing fees, or else you may have to pay her in future!

Ah Wang
05-11-2005, 04:33 PM
I hope I'm not sounding like sour grapes. But I think theres not such free things in the world lor. Perhaps you are really the lucky one.. like those toto group 1 winner. Anyway... you just have to be really careful, cos I believe most of the bros here had shared their opinions, so its still up to you in the end.
But have you checked to make sure she is not pregnant, maybe she is pregnant and dunno who the father is, thus come up with something like that to con you into it?? As for the HIV, STD thingy.. well thats pretty hard to say too, perhaps she has gotten it from someone while cheonging, so she wants to get back at those people and you are her 1st victim??
Anyway.. its just my personal thoughts, sorry if you find what I say offending.
Just kpoing though..

Keong19
05-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Hmm ....... i agree with Bro Ah-wang, there is no free lunch in this world.
Better be careful before u do anything.
Gd luck

SexJudge
05-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Wake up your mind bro. Just for the sake of a fuck? Doing charity work?

Its going to be an emotional burden for you for the rest of your life.

ztsorf
06-11-2005, 04:10 AM
err guys, just a feed back here, never i had the intentions of donating my sperm via sex! As like many bro think, no free lunch! I agreed with that totally.

ahpaul25
06-11-2005, 07:43 AM
Based on your story, there are many possible facts we need to view in your situation as what you mention:

1) ScapeGoat STD
2) Siao Ding Dong
3) Scam Case
4) Horny Bitch
5) Looking for a "good genes" to born a 1st smart mix baby egg
6) Despo to be a single Mum without carry a 'Dad' name
7) want a no string attach relationship, only need yr sperm.

I strongly believe the result is 5 & 6 & 7, as what u mention even her parent also support her this ideas to carry a child without a 'dad' name. This can confirm they wan a child protection for her future heir. How surprises can nowsadays lady are thinking of.......they want no string attach relationship. All they want is your sperm to born her babies.

But my 1st question in doubt is that, she can really get yr sperm from the bank what...can inject in her egg and she will get pregnant, why is her motive in doing this asking for Live Intercourse, this really make us :confused: ....... Is she hearing her frd excuse or she want a pure good genes breed from you, bcos normally 1st time sperm born baby are actually smarter same as 2nd egg..........our cycle is the same as dogs........if we have a pure breed, the 1st born out baby look yandao/pretty and smarter.

Image u really donate yr 1st and 2nd sperm, think wisely, what will happen when you and your future married wife really want babies..........and born out to be a lazy and idiot and heartless child. :eek:

traummy
06-11-2005, 03:20 PM
oh shit...bro did you do any heavy petting with 'her'.....maybe 'she' got something extra like you do down there............siao liao... :eek:

mimas
06-11-2005, 04:01 PM
bro ztsorf, like most bros here have advised. stay far away from her.

Imo even though all paperwork had been done, e.g witness that you have nothing to do with her etc etc... but if she suddenly turns around a few years down the road, and demands something from you, you will be on the losing end.

correct me if i am wrong, but the law here are slightly more sided to females and you might not stand a chance to win even though you have prove or some form legal contract.