PDA

View Full Version : My true story

Wins88
02-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Firstly let me say that I will most definitely finish this true story of mine in one go! I dun care if I get phone calls, GF calls, or the sky falls down! I will complete this story in one sitting! I guess that is because many writers seems to like to “bait” our bro’s here!
So here goes my story which happened in the beginning of this year.

Being recently single again, I decided to return to the dating scene via a) clubbing(Velvet, Balaclava, Devils Bar), b) friendly introductions(friends “kai seow”, and c) online dating websites (there are many which did cost me quite a bundle – but paid off handsomely!).
On one of the dating sites (website which had many female members with photos attached), I posted my profile and began writing to the women on the website. To my surprise, I got many replies and I began the process of dating these women.

Here’s a tip for many SINGLE bro’s out there – there are many single ladies looking for guys and most of them are GOOD looking (at least 6/10) and well educated and they DO NOT go to IRC.

Anyway one of the encounters has been the most cherished one!
I saw this most alluring profile on the dating website and wrote to this lady expecting no reply as she was obviously one hot babe. A week after I wrote to her, I surprisingly got a reply! Let me tell you something about this lady (lets call her Ann for convenience) – 28 years old high powered exec who is hot but is too damn busy to go out and date. Rate her look – 7/10, body – 8/10 (nice C cuppers) and she has the alluring chio tai tai look despite her age.
Anyway, we chatted over MSN for a while before she handed me her phone number and within a week – we had a date.
I must say that I was not expecting anything as she sounded rather “wholesome” over the phone – hence I wasn’t expecting what was to come.

On the day of the date, I drove to pick her up from her place of work (it was a Friday), and I got a nice surprise when I saw Ann cos she was simply stunning in her power OL dress and all her curves in the right places! I was thrilled. Anyway she got into my car and we proceeded to dinner. Throughout the dinner, I tried my very best to not stare at her boobs and tried my very best to be a gentleman. Conversation was light and breezy and I felt that we genuinely enjoyed each others company. Then she asked if I was interested to see a movie with her and I jumped at the opportunity to spend more time with this sexy lady.

After dinner we drove to GV Grand and tickets were selling out fast but we were lucky to get seats for the blockbuster showing that day. Here’s where it gets interesting. Halfway through the movie, she placed her head on my shoulders, and then she proceeded to lick my ears! I was VERY SHOCKED, and nothing prepared me for what happened next when she slid her right hand, unzipped my fly, and reached in to caress my cock! I was really shocked and scared at the same time cos the cinema was full and I guess the couple behind may have seen the going ons. I got a hard on within minutes and I had to keep myself from letting out any moans of pleasure. I whispered to her to stop and she simply asked me “why? Is it not shiok enough for you?” I could only counter with a stupid “dowan lah, pai sei” She laughed and said “dun worry, I will stop before the movie ends so dat u can walk out of the cinema without the hard-on showing”. I controlled myself throughout until the end and luckily did not cum and soil my boxers.

After the movie, I asked her where she wanted to go and she asked if I could send her home. So we got into the car and she proceeded to give me directions to go back to her place somewhere in the east side of Singapore. However, soon I was turning into an area near Laguna Golf and Country club and that place was extremely dark and not a soul around! It was then that I knew I was in for a happy night. She immediately unzipped my pants and began to give me a BBBJ which was GL cat 150 quality type BJ! I happily auto-roamed and began to finger her pussy which was surprisingly wet already! Then she popped her head up to ask me if I could fuck her outside the car – the exciting suggestion turned me on so much I agreed and we got out of the car and I entered her from behind with her standing up with her back bent down holding onto my car bonnet! It was certainly exciting as the thrill of getting caught was very very high! She moaned and talked dirty to me beckoning me “fuck me hard”, “I want to taste your cum when you cum!” etc… Needless to say, I came in minutes due to the over excitement. I pulled out the moment I felt I was cumming and she turned around and CIM! It was a mind blowing experience for me.

After that I drove her back to her condo and she kissed me goodnight while her hands were still rubbing my didi. I was still very turned on and she proceeded to give me another BBBJ in the parking lot (which happens to be well lit!) until I exploded for a second time within 30 minutes! – this gals got guts!

Since then we have become good friends – she does not want a relationship as I later found out that she is sort of attached. We still meet up once in a while for great sex (especially in public places – her fetish!) and please do not ask me for her contact as she is my official fuck buddy.

To all SBF bro’s - I hope this true story of mine is ok and I have somehow made your day today in some small way! Thanks for reading and lets us all keep contributing!

tomyz
02-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Very nice one Bro! You're one lucky bas#$@*! :D Hope you have many happy bonks for a long time to come!

OceanEleven
02-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Finally a complete story at one go. Nicely done and give us hope as well. Better that those fellows who write half way then grandma in labour, OC stuck in toilet bowl or up me then write more shit we had been getting lately.

Bro Wins, looking forward for more trophies in your cabinet.:D

sg_boytoy
02-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Bro Wins88, steady * thumbs up *

I believe the feeling of being the prey rather than the predator must be very shiok :D

Wins88
02-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Bro Wins88, steady * thumbs up *

I believe the feeling of being the prey rather than the predator must be very shiok :D

Very true bro. The feeling of being the prey is something wonderful! Very satisfying to ur ego too!

Xgenre
02-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Firstly let me say that I will most definitely finish this true story of mine in one go! I dun care if I get phone calls, GF calls, or the sky falls down! I will complete this story in one sitting! I guess that is because many writers seems to like to “bait” our bro’s here!

I up u 3 points for not baiting us. Story is well written, believeable and deeply appreciated! ;)

Wins88
02-11-2005, 02:59 PM
I up u 3 points for not baiting us. Story is well written, believeable and deeply appreciated! ;)

Thanks bro - greatly appreciate it!

Cranium666
02-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Bro Wins88,

U R 1 very lucky bastard!! It has been a long time since I have these luck. I've since lived in Melbourne for about 7+ yrs and had a few fling & ONS here & there but nothing as exciting as your's as I think the excitement factor runs out when a counttry dun give a damn abt a couple fucking in the park. Anyways, I'm coming back for holidays this Dec & hope to bump into luck like your's! :D

Have fun!!

Eastpipper
02-11-2005, 03:47 PM
i can see that you r the most lucky "bastard" envied by all the bros who had read ur post!
Congratulations to your acheviement!

Btw can you tell us which website did u hook up such a gem, maybe we can try our luck too.

Wins88
02-11-2005, 04:33 PM
i can see that you r the most lucky "bastard" envied by all the bros who had read ur post!
Congratulations to your acheviement!

Btw can you tell us which website did u hook up such a gem, maybe we can try our luck too.

To be very frank, I was not looking for a bonk but looking for a steady GF when such things seem to happen. Problem here is dat when I am truly looking for such adventures - I never find it!!! I only get "lucky" when I am NOT looking for fun! Life is funny. There are may dating sites on the web but I find MSN pretty good!

tionggoklan
02-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Wah Bro Wins88, u r very heng, wrong, should be gan silan heng leh! Tink u must be quite a yandao kia lah, hahahaha.

See oreli also lao chui lua, never got such encounter b4 last time when younger leh, now lagi no need to dream of cos old n fat liao.

Only 3 things to say to u: u the good! u the can! u the guan tao! :D

Lastly, can tell which website u went to boh? hahahaha

yanki1
02-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Problem here is dat when I am truly looking for such adventures - I never find it!!! I only get "lucky" when I am NOT looking for fun! Life is funny.

bro i agreed with you on this... happens to me also. when i go looking for ONS, i nev found one. then when i got no mood for it. it came, but i got no mood so nev on it. haiz what a waste...:o

Wins88
02-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Wah Bro Wins88, u r very heng, wrong, should be gan silan heng leh! Tink u must be quite a yandao kia lah, hahahaha.

See oreli also lao chui lua, never got such encounter b4 last time when younger leh, now lagi no need to dream of cos old n fat liao.

Only 3 things to say to u: u the good! u the can! u the guan tao! :D

Lastly, can tell which website u went to boh? hahahaha

Aiya - I lau beh liao and not yandao lah! One thing I notice about the women out in the "market" today - they are all sick n tired of the younger guys (no offence to younger ones here) and guys who talk big and act like they own the World. These ladies seem to like it when I am honest, humble, and modest! Seems to work everytime! haha! Now got steady GF so I quiet down now.

havana
02-11-2005, 05:33 PM
BRO WINS88,can enlighten me,which dating websites u subscibe?the one which u bonk the 28 year old women.kam xia.

sg_boytoy
02-11-2005, 05:48 PM
... I was not looking for a bonk but looking for a steady GF when such things seem to happen. Problem here is dat when I am truly looking for such adventures - I never find it!!! I only get "lucky" when I am NOT looking for fun! Life is funny...

Bro Wins88, life's so funny that when I'm looking for a bonk and at the same time not looking for fun, I what also don't have, ha ha ha :D

Harrier24B
03-11-2005, 07:47 AM
about the women out in the "market" today - they are all sick n tired of the younger guys (no offence to younger ones here) and guys who talk big and act like they own the World. These ladies seem to like it when I am honest, humble, and modest!

Well said, can't agree with you more! Have heard 'stories' about younger men boasting about their prowess BUT can't really compare to those who ....let the action do the talking.....

:cool:

milffella
03-11-2005, 07:57 AM
Aiya - I lau beh liao and not yandao lah! One thing I notice about the women out in the "market" today - they are all sick n tired of the younger guys (no offence to younger ones here) and guys who talk big and act like they own the World. These ladies seem to like it when I am honest, humble, and modest! Seems to work everytime! haha! Now got steady GF so I quiet down now.

maybe true bro, they sick of the younger guys, play and dumped them for better women, then they afraid to get sad over it so better left for the old goose who can give them full attention for the taking?:rolleyes:

milffella
03-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Well said, can't agree with you more! Have heard 'stories' about younger men boasting about their prowess BUT can't really compare to those who ....let the action do the talking.....
:

yeah lor....i TALK THE WALK AND WALK THE WALK......:cool:

Harrier24B
03-11-2005, 08:09 AM
yeah lor....i TALK THE WALK AND WALK THE WALK......:cool:

Keep Walking.......

:cool: