PDA

View Full Version : My X

Rexell
02-11-2005, 12:59 PM
I actually posted this in another thread but since i see many stories you bros are sharing, I tot i might as well post it here as a story and share too. Its my first time writing a true story so hope bros dun mind my writing ability and do gimme some points if you tink i deserve it. Its a true story that happened to me years ago.

I can never ever forget what happened this year...

Kena sian by this hot gal at Fire teadance. Flirty and really seductive look and a really sexy voice. Tink you all know the 'i catch u beo me and you catch me beo you situation' every Sat at teadance. Thats the first time I kena love at first sight. There were sparks between our eyes. It went on for about a few weeks until she came approached me and after a few days of effort on chatting over the phone, we are already bf gf. Man she is really hot... At that time, you can seldom find a teenage gal wearing lacy or colorful underwear. I tink at that time teenage gals oso dunno wat is gstring.

On our first bf gf date, we went to catch a movie at Lido followed by dinner and about an hr of tcss at Sizzlers at Wisma. I would purposely say things to disturb her and make her dulan in a playful way and she would give me the angry but amused face and shout my name. I love hearing her shouting my full name. Well, not exactly shouting but kinda in a louder and more dulan voice. Her voice when she's shouting my name has a tinge of pouting in it and would melt my heart each time i hear it but i didn't tell her which explains why i like to disturb her so much.

It was then that i realised that we had some sort of telepathy with each other. It sounds crazy but believe me or not it is true. Sometimes i could say a sentence halfway and she could continue it for me. I could do the same for her too and everytime we did that, we would laugh at each other for we were glad we could read each other. Haiz... now no more Sizzlers at Wisma liao.

She knn snooked me when i first brought her up to wisma playground. It was about 11plus and had to take the lift to the carpark then walk 1 storey up to the playground cos the main entrance was locked earlier. Sat down at the staircase holding hands and hugging and tcss again until i can tahan looking at her eyes no more and i made the first move.

Start to french her dan hanky panky and i reached for the boobs. I kena so shocked and turned on when i realised she wearing lacy bra. Forgot to mention she got nice body oso. Small sized(158cm), skinny, C cup and small but nicely jacked up ass. I've never seen any gal fit in a pair of Guess jeans nicer than her. Not many gals can wear George Marciano's jeans cutting nicely if you bros get what i mean.

Wahlau eh buay tahan liao!! Didn't take off her Trussardi t-shirt though, but lifted it up and my hands pulled both cups down and sucked at her nipples and played with her breasts. Got her moaning liao. Hehe.. Then she started to feel insides of my thighs wif my Armani jeans stil on until she is caressing my damn-fucking-hard-already cock thru the jeans.

Now i was also stroking her cb outside her jeans. Then finally decided to take a risk and see if she allows me to go inside her underwear. I unzipped her jeans and slowly slid my hand in while changing my position to necking her as i peeked at her panties from on top. Triangle and lacy panties. Nose bleeding liao. First, i reached her pubic hair. My heart was already pounding like i got a heart attack. Then i slowly slid further in and she gave a louder moan. Fingers played outside the pussy awhile dan i started to put them in and ff her. Didn't know such a thing as a clitoris at that time. So i didn't aim at that spot. Goddamn me! Can feel that she liked me ff her from the moaning. Then she unzip me liao i tot she will only caress and pcc. But she knn after a while of pccing, suddenly broke away from my mouth and put those lips around my 2nd head.

Her fucking mouth felt so damn warm and nice coupled with the surprise and shocked that she had given me plus the feeling that we might get caught if security guards happen to came up to check cos the sperm to rush to my head. I even stopped ff her with my finger inside cos i was too shocked and overcome with pleasure and forgot to continue ff. Now that I tink about it, maybe someone should have taken a pic of me at that moment so i can know how i look like then. I almost shoot into her mouth but realised that i wanted it to last awhile more. So i tried to control my thoughts and calm down.

That was the first time i kena blowjob in my life. So warm, so soft, so smooth and so shiok. I had never felt so good in my fourteen yrs of life and I had never expected a blowjob can make me feel so good. I really like this gal at that time of my life and i actually wanted to be serious with her so maybe that adds to the feel of the blowjob.

I looked down at her and actually felt that i can feel my love for her increasing cos she is willing bear the dirtyness and the smell to give me such a pleasure. I tink only 5 out of 1000 teenage gals that time would really give someone a blowjob. Some more, I can see her sticking her tongue out and licking my cockhead. This feeling give me even more pleasure and after a few mins, i was tinking i buay tahan liao, really goin to shoot liao, and i did something which i didn't expect i would do.

I lifted her head up and our eyes met and I kissed her on the lips. I didn't want to shoot in her mouth cos i couldn't bring myself to. You bros must be thinking that i'm mad but at that time i just couldn't bring myself to make her dirty or make her feel dirty or do anything to hurt her cos as i just said, her willingness to bear the dirtyness has just made me love her even more. We both looked into each other's eyes knowingly and just frenched for a few mins. I never had this feeling with any other woman. Not in my whole life yet. We need only to look into each other's eyes and we would know what each other was thinking.

I'm sure she knew why i did what i did cos she said to me silently she doesn't mind me shooting in her mouth. But as she said this, she grab my cock with a tight pressure and started to pcc me while we frenched and I started playing with her boobs with one hand and ff her with the other. She knew i was about to cum and quicked the pace and tightness on my cock when my grip on her boobs tighten and i pulled away from her lips to look at her face.

We were sitting on the first steps of the staircase between the carpark and the playground and since she was beside me, i began shooting my sperm down the staircase and we both turned to look at my cock. I was fucking amazed that the first 2 shots landed on the bottom of the stairs. I never imagined that a boy can shoot this far. I shot a lot of sperms out and it was one of the best orgasms i've had then. At least more than 15 times my cock contracted to push sperm out. Hell, i'm not an angmoh blue tape actor. But i thought it was on a staircase so its kinda like a slope so maybe thats why i shot so far. Up to now, i've never broken that record of mine. Well, I never tried shooting down another staircase again.

After i finished cumming, she gave me a smile and a half-shocked face. We hugged and frenched and i ff her awhile more. At that time, i didn't knew that women can have orgasm(one of the regrets in my life) juz like men too so i tot if we stopped its ok cos i tot she was as shiok as can be. As I was just brushing that thought out of my mind, she pulled my hand that was ff her to her waist, giving me a signal to hug her. And so we just frenched and hugged each other for half an hour in the relaxed mood. After we both finished adjusting our clothes, i decided to send her home and as we walk down the stairs, i can still remember her looking at the sperm on the ground and disturbing me by saying that my cock had a lot of strength hor? My face went red and as a result, she kept giggling to herself. Now her turn to disturb me lor. First time i kena so embarrassed in front of a gal. I went on to send her home taking the MRT.

And btw, just remembered that i had mentioned gstring earlier. I had never expected it but first time i saw her wear it was her first visit to my house. She did wear gstrings and that was back in 1992. Can you imagine? How many gals would wear gstrings back then? Even finding shop selling also hard. Department store underwear department very seldom sell gstrings last time.

She is one helluva sexy woman and in the end i lost my virginity to her during her first time at my house inside my elder sis's room. That was another mind exploding experience too but i tink you all already damn bored with what i said. I didn't even know i'd write so much about her but since it just flowed out, i'm not gonna erase it. Hope my gf didn't peek at what i was typing while she was sleeping. Haha...

Paiseh ar bros... This talk of old times and i am reminded of her once again. I think its abit out of topic liao and i tink i should stop, but since we are supposed to say what we are reminded of, then i tink she is is one of the biggest regrets i had in my life and regrets stay with you till you die.

Even though Sizzlers at Wisma had closed down, i would feel my heart ache whenever i walk past the spot that Sizzlers used to be. Sometimes if i'm alone in town, i would take the lift to the 6th floor carpark in those semi-circle glass lifts of Wisma and then taking the very same route back to that very staircase imagining that i had travelled back in time and that she was still holding my hand beside me talking and giggling and shouting my name. We knew each other too early to seriously commit. I wonder what would have happened if i had met her a few years ago instead of when i was 15.

Tinking about her right now... Happy... Sad...

frog
03-11-2005, 02:40 AM
good. points for you.

Bugster
03-11-2005, 09:48 AM
nice and touching one bro......

onlyou
03-11-2005, 02:19 PM
great story with a good writeup of inner feelings involved. its like the feeling of 相识太早... and at least u have the memory and sharing it with us. thanks bro.

ironmushroom
03-11-2005, 02:33 PM
thanks for sharing part of your life story with you, i am sure most of the bros here can understand how the feeling is .... especially the part "Tinking about her right now... Happy... Sad..." :(

master
03-11-2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks for sharing. Those indeed were the good old days for you, especally when we didnt realise how good the old days was until we recall and think about it. :)

KingEros
03-11-2005, 04:02 PM
I wonder what would have happened if i had met her a few years ago instead of when i was 15.
Good piece of nostalgia ... hope you'd run into her one day, soon. ;)