PDA

View Full Version : My story

xiaopillow
02-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Well here goes its my first attempt at writing a sex novel (based on true story)

:o
This girl Ah ling has always been my dream girl in class she just captures my attention she has such FIRM breasts that where the attenttion of all during PE class really when we run our 2.4km siao liao all the guys around here biong biong very fair skin always knew how to take care of her complexion de,so as u know had to do all the necessary thing to hook her up say sweet things and pretend to be a real gentleman in order to make the fish bite the bait all was fruitful and finally she was mine to keep MUA AHAHAHAH now the fun begins still kept gentleman mode but something got naugthy by giving her sneak kisses but one day enter bedroom i knew in my heart time to lock and load ler so took out my guts when she was busy reading i sneaked my hand up her skirt at this time still dont dare do anything just look her her sheepyisy then i did it i ran my finger across her underwear in my heart i was feeling of shet cham liao wat will her reaction be .... then..... (wait till some 1 post hehe then part 2)

patpat
02-11-2005, 09:37 AM
dont understand what are you trying to tell us......

jrbecker99
02-11-2005, 02:58 PM
Well here goes its my first attempt at writing a sex novel (based on true story)

:o
This girl Ah ling has always been my dream girl in class she just captures my attention she has such FIRM breasts that where the attenttion of all during PE class really when we run our 2.4km siao liao all the guys around here biong biong very fair skin always knew how to take care of her complexion de,so as u know had to do all the necessary thing to hook her up say sweet things and pretend to be a real gentleman in order to make the fish bite the bait all was fruitful and finally she was mine to keep MUA AHAHAHAH now the fun begins still kept gentleman mode but something got naugthy by giving her sneak kisses but one day enter bedroom i knew in my heart time to lock and load ler so took out my guts when she was busy reading i sneaked my hand up her skirt at this time still dont dare do anything just look her her sheepyisy then i did it i ran my finger across her underwear in my heart i was feeling of shet cham liao wat will her reaction be .... then..... (wait till some 1 post hehe then part 2)
did you copy this story from s700i?? :

Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
s700i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bugster
02-11-2005, 08:59 PM
don't know what are you trying to say......... suddenly in bedroom

tommy_cool83
02-11-2005, 11:06 PM
Grammer is your best friend :)

danls79
03-11-2005, 10:47 PM
mi too:confused:

sg_boytoy
04-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Grammer is your best friend :)

Bro tommy_cool83, I couldn't resist... spelling is your best friend :)

kaizer
04-11-2005, 01:19 AM
haha.. be a copy cat oso muz be a clever copy cat.. dont copy blur blur un-understandable novels/stories to show us la.. onli kana kan nia.. lolx! :D

ah huat(E)
04-11-2005, 01:26 AM
like fuck:mad:

darkadvenger
04-11-2005, 07:55 AM
nice attempt....but dont you think it would be more sincere and convincing for you to write about something of your own....?

anyway....keep it up and looking forward to a better story....:D