PDA

View Full Version : A disappointing day!!! No wonder pap can rule sg for as long as it wants

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-06-2014, 01:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Yesterday 11/06/2014 was such a disappointing day for me.... With such much of enthusiasm of walking out of the Changi Airport T2 to face a BIG TIME GANGSTER named KNNBNBCB, WHO'S A SON OF A STREET WHORE in SG, this COWARD disappoint me.

I'm pretty sad of not being WHACKED by someone who claims he's so Gung Ho in SG.

And the worst n funniest part of all after I settle down in my apartment was, I logged onto Sammy Boyz and the first thing i saw was this Little PIMP KNNBNBCB have already started his post of going down to T2 to wait n face it out with me which i expected but unfortunately, he's too EAGER TO ACT LIKE AS IF HE REALLY WENT TO THE AIRPORT T2.

At first I was also surprised on his posting coz when my guys n i walk out, we hang around for about 2 mins playing with our phones n looking around but apart from that "insignificant" Edmund Chen, there was only one man holding a placard with a woman name on it n not much ppl was there coz MI985 today was pretty vacant as well...

When I read further n look at the time of the post, that was when I can confirm this LITTLE PIMP KNNBNBCB have not went to T2 coz MI985 was delayed for approximate 25 mins in Wuhan today prior to the ATC instructions.

When the plane actually stop n park at it's lot, the time was already 20:25 approximate and how can any passengers or even myself could have walk out of the arrival hall before 20:38 which is the LITTLE PIMP posting time which he claimed that he had walked up to me and shouted at me.... Maybe he did that in his DREAMS for self-satisfaction.

Even with his iPad in hand, to have posted at 20:38 means this LITTLE PIMP KNNBNBCB should have face up to me before that but no one from MI985 could have came out by that time.

:D And to add salt into his wounds, he try to side-stepped n claimed he waited till 9 plus but can't say it out what is the races of the clearance officers when the clearance point is just beside the exit door let alone Edmund Chen was just there n he further try to pretend he's more famous than him.... :D :D

LeongSam, why just I can't see one of the oppos supporters in your forums that have GUTS....

I registered myself here in July 2013, COWARDS that have thrown real life challenge to me within a month of my registration like Eunuch Escher, Crane (Geylang Meng Chai), jw5 n etc did not met up with expectations. Now there's this LITTLE PIMP who call himself KNNB which clearly he lives up to his name n he disappoint me as well!!!

NO WONDER PAP WILL NOT FALL. A COWARD OPPOSITION PARTY WILL HAVE COWARD FOLLOWERS!!!!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183882-A-disappointing-day!!!-No-wonder-pap-can-rule-sg-for-as-long-as-it-wants&goto=newpost).