PDA

View Full Version : Indraneh Rojak whacks Angry Teochew Low to meet her June KPI

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-06-2014, 01:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from state mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/indranee-rajah-raps/1142132.html

PEASANTPORE: Senior Minion of Regime for Brainwashing Education and Leegalist Kangaroo Law Indraneh Rojak on Monday (June 9) slammed the Labour statement on the MediShield Scam.

The Labour statement, issued last Friday, said many of the enhancements (less the premium hikes) put forth by the MediShield Scam Sex Committee had been articulated by Labour Peasant Representatives in Imperial Court and by many Jane Austen inspired netizens over the years.

In a Facebook post on Monday titled “The Art of Claiming Credit”, Indraneh said the Labour's statement implied that the MediShield Scam enhancements were their ideas.

“KNNCCB, you know, I know this Medishield Scam is just another game theory construct where we get healther peasants to pay for not so healthy peasants, like the CPF Annalities lor. So Labour dare to say they and Jane Austen's disciples got hand to play in its creation, hogwash. We all know Labour and netizens want stingy Ruler Loong to spend more on healthcare and stop funding Ho Jinx's punts, but Bastard Puticherry has said liao, impossible not to make money from Medishield lor.”

The MediShield Scam recommendations may have originated from netizens and to small extent, Labour, but LPPL hor, if Ruler Loong never give green light after throwing in the profitability concept, you think can implement meh?,” Ms Indraneh Rojak wrote.

That CB Kia, Angry Teochew Low Thia Khiang said: "To me what is important is the outcome of political process...constructive politics does not happen from Wayang Conversations, or have ISD or moles pretending to be peasants that yak during 'public consultation'."

"This Low also understand Quantum Mechanics lor, but I also expert at playing language games, I merely play with words, Low has rejected the National Conversation but I merely say the 'Hundred Flowers National Conservation proved Ruler Loong listed to what he wants peasants to heap praises on...hee hee hee, I so cunning, no wonder I get the worst from the Neh inbreed with Chink” she wrote.

“Labour Party, especially Teochew Low, one sly rat, always take potshots at our decrees.....like a slippery eel, he expose the loopholes and hypocrisy in the decrees and simply tell Ruler Loong's lackeys to try harder and let the peasants pay less. If peasants pay less and Ruler Loong pays more, then Familee must change surname liao lor.” she wrote.

"Got some donkey say we must be like Uncle Sam, if got premiums, need to issue rebates? Then Ho Jinx do what, swat flies is it? If no profits and let her punt, you think can meh? Never use your brains, stupid peasants."

“Like that, mission school boy also know how to oppose lor, simply tell the regime 'can do more and let peasants pay less or not? You think this is a Nordic state huh, got 'Magna Carta’, 'Bill of Rights'? KNNCCB, its an Asiatic society lor, Ruler Loong issue edicts and peasants tremble and obey, so I exhort peasants to stop reading Jane Austen's books,” Indranee bounces her two Neh-Neh while she shuddered in disgust over local peasants' naivety.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?183699-Indraneh-Rojak-whacks-Angry-Teochew-Low-to-meet-her-June-KPI&goto=newpost).