PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FB/Fling/SugarMummy

DITDOT21
08-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi everyone,

its my first time posting here and I'm looking for a FB/Fling/SugarMummy. Honestly, I have no specific requirements probably because I desire to have a female companion whom can satisfy me physically and probably emotionally. :P

Some brief information about myself:

I'm past mid-20s but have not reach late 20s yet. I love the outdoors and nature and enjoy sports like climbing and kayaking. To travel has around been a dream for me. Occasionally, I like to chill at wine bars and prefer quiet locations rather than noisy ones.

If you think I'm a match for you or if you share similar interests, do PM me and we'll bring it further. :) Cheers!

howgoodisthat
08-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Nice intro about yourself.It would be great if you could have some specifc requirements for your prospective female companion.

example :
By not giving the age requirement you could be bombarded by all kinds of age group from 13 to 85 years old. :eek:

Just my 2 cents worth.

perish__
08-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi everyone,

its my first time posting here and I'm looking for a FB/Fling/SugarMummy. Honestly, I have no specific requirements probably because I desire to have a female companion whom can satisfy me physically and probably emotionally. :P

Some brief information about myself:

I'm past mid-20s but have not reach late 20s yet. I love the outdoors and nature and enjoy sports like climbing and kayaking. To travel has around been a dream for me. Occasionally, I like to chill at wine bars and prefer quiet locations rather than noisy ones.

as long as its a pussy, you makan ah >? i got kopi soh to intro .. u keen ?

WOOHOO
08-06-2014, 04:45 PM

this kopi soh??? kekekeke

http://www.kopisoh.me/story/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Juliet-Ho-Copy.jpg

perish__
08-06-2014, 05:00 PM

sch holidays now,
see so many new thread asking for FB/FWB/ sugar mummy
when some of these kids doesnt even know what each terms means...

haiz..

WOOHOO
08-06-2014, 05:05 PM
sch holidays now,
see so many new thread asking for FB/FWB/ sugar mummy
when some of these kids doesnt even know what each terms means...

haiz..

well they post just for the sake of posting copy & paste lol

really eyesore sia :p

discordpiggy
08-06-2014, 05:08 PM

so pretty u say kopi soh! *faintz!

then i cham liao!!! i look worst than her! sigh! :(

DITDOT21
08-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Nice intro about yourself.It would be great if you could have some specifc requirements for your prospective female companion.

example :
By not giving the age requirement you could be bombarded by all kinds of age group from 13 to 85 years old. :eek:

Just my 2 cents worth.
Thanks for the advise bro! I really appreciate it. :)

Just adding on some more detailed information for the ladies here, i'm looking for a prospective lady age between 21-38. Not sure if this information is helpful but I hope it does. Thanks!

DITDOT21
08-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Bro, i'm pretty aware of what the terms FB/SM/FwB mean. :) If there's chemistry with a Kopi Soh; why not? As long as there's an open line of communication and both parties are comfortable with one another, I think it shouldn't be an issue. :P