PDA

View Full Version : My Milf Story

Harrier24B
29-10-2005, 12:21 PM
It has been a very tiring Friday playing catch-up to meet all the clients, that I couldn’t see while I was away on a short holiday.

I had just completed my last meeting in Changi when my good golf buddy, TC who had just finished his game at the Club, called to ask whether I was around the area and keen to join them for drinks at the club.

Feeling in need of a drink, to de-stress myself, I found my way to the club and plonked myself in the chair while the rest of the guys were already drinking merrily, discussing and disputing the good shots of their game…...

I indicated to the waitress to bring an empty mug for me and also to bring another jug of beer with a can of stout. I was so exhausted I felt I needed to add some stout to my beer to ‘BOOST’ my energy levels.

After another 5 jugs of beer, we were all rather tipsy and hence decided to hit the showers, to sort of sober up, and then proceed somewhere else to drink some more…..

After the showers, we decided to head to a small pub that we patronize quite regularly in the Siglap area to continue drinking and play some cards…….

So there we were, 4 guys, parked into a small corner drinking our scotch and playing cards when one of the guys SL indicated that a good looking lady kept looking over in our direction…..

I turned to the direction he was saying and met eye to eye with a sweet looking lady who looks to be in her mid 30’s…..together with an average looking lady.

Before I proceed further, let me first tell u about my group of guys. I am the youngest in the group and the other 3 are all in their late 40’s. This is the group of guys I play golf regularly with.

Ok, back to the story….

I smiled at her while she smiled back and maintaining eye contact, I raised my glass to her to signify a toast while she smiled somemore and raised her glass STOUT to indicate appreciation of my gesture.

With that done, I signaled to the cute waitress to send a round of whatever they were drinking and continued with my game of cards……

When the drinks were delivered, the sweet looking lady walked over to our table to thank me. We introduced ourselves and after finding out her name to be Sophie, we struck up a conversation about each other and with every passing minute, she seemed to be standing nearer and nearer until we were about a couple of inches apart……..

:cool:

Harrier24B
29-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Her average looking friend who had been observing from their original table walked over and decided to join us as well……….and SL, being the one that the other lady stood beside, started his move on her as well….…..

Time passes by really fast when you’re having fun, it had already been at least 2 hours since the ladies joined us and they were now drinking scotch as they had already finished their Stout quite some time back…..

We were still playing cards BUT the people holding the cards were now different, well…at least for me and SL.

Sophie was now seated on my bar stool and I was standing behind her with my body leaning onto hers in full contact while deciding on how to play the round of cards…..while SL was doing a similar thing with his chick……

Soon it was time to go……and the rest all decided that it was way too late and they subsequently headed back while her I was still with Sophie, who apparently didn’t want to go back yet. I then checked with the bar owner what time we are needed to leave and was pleasantly surprised to be informed that we can stay as late as we want since there were many groups of regulars still drinking away…..

Suddenly, Sophie turned around to face me and planted her luscious lips onto mine and we started a very intense tongue fight while our hands were caressing each other’s back……

Feeling rather ‘pent-up’ and ready to explode, I asked her whether she really didn’t want to go back yet and whether she wanted to go…..er…..get to know each other better……

Power
29-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Wah... Bravo..Clap* Clap* Camp here for more..... Great FR

life
29-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Power bro, me also will camp here lol....:D

Harrier24B
29-10-2005, 01:12 PM
She hesitated for a while before nodding her head in agreement and with that sign, I indicated to the bar owner to keep our bottles while we proceeded out to her car, a gleaming silver SLK.

As we got in, she asked whether there was anywhere in particular that I wanted to go…..and when I replied it doesn’t matter, she just zoomed off in the direction of the city……..while her left hand was stroking my inner thigh….. I was getting a rather interesting thought as the more she stroked me, the more I felt like I have been hunted on rather than being a hunter……!

A short while later, a small but nice hotel came into view. She parked at the basement carpark and the moment the car was stationary, she leaned over and we started our tongue fight again while her hand had already started stroking my throbbing dick making me spill precum onto my loose cotton boxers… …….

Since she was so aggressive, I sent my right hand under her yellow and green striped sundress to be pleasantly greeted by a soft cotton thong that was already thoroughly soaked with the honey that flowed from her love hole!

Pulling away, we got out of the car and took a lift to the lobby and after settling the check in, proceeded to our room…..

t0yb0x
29-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Go Go Go!!
Camping here liaoz!!

dakboyslim
29-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Squatters forming soon.... :D

me better reserve my space first.... :p

Bronco
29-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Bro ur story super..keep cumming dun stop hor...:D

tikus69
29-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Sounds so steam, man! Looking forward to the next part. Quick quick! By the way, real story or just a story only? Never mind... real or not, you still write so well. Kepe it up!

KingEros
30-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Pulling away, we got out of the car and took a lift to the lobby and after settling the check in, proceeded to our room…..
New story, with new MILF ... bravo!!!
For a moment I thought it was the one who crumbled like cotton at Thumper's ... remember?? Still having a thing with her??

Played nite at Orchid yesterday ... had a MILF in my flight (daughter already 16, but she still looks no more than 30 to me) - just couldn't concentrate everytime she twist/turn on the putting green & ended up losing big money to my buddies. Luckily, my Reds didn't let me down & helped recuperate the hole in my pockets. :)

KinJioKar
31-10-2005, 05:24 PM
good story.... can teach me how to live the high life and never get caught?

t123
31-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Played nite at Orchid yesterday ... had a MILF in my flight (daughter already 16, but she still looks no more than 30 to me) - just couldn't concentrate everytime she twist/turn on the putting green & ended up losing big money to my buddies. Luckily, my Reds didn't let me down & helped recuperate the hole in my pockets. :)

Looks like I am not the only one having MILF:D

KingEros
31-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Looks like I am not the only one having MILF:D
Uncle ... you really think you already "green out from blue, even better than blue"?? ;)

addielow
31-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Yes,bro Harrier24B is writting another interesting story,support u all the way bro.;)

Harrier24B
01-11-2005, 04:27 PM
The moment the room door was closed, we were both like rabbits in heat as we kissed ferociously, the tongues battling hard and fast, wrestling and intertwining around each other. Our hands were also all over, assisting each other in removing the clothes, almost to the extent of ripping off!!

With all clothes off, she dove onto the bed while I followed and we started the battle of the tongues again BUT this time with me lying on top of her and my rock hard dick conveniently placed right at then entrance of her love hole……

I exerted some pressure with a pelvic thrust and my dick slipped easily into her extremely lubricated hole as she grasped my back and moaned in pleasure…….

With that, we slowly built up a steady rhythm and increased speed gradually till the point when we were near the edge and as I felt her cum splash onto my near orgasmic dick head, I went over the point of no return and shot my wad of thick (not had sex for a while) cum straight into the back of her womb!

With that done, I withdrew and lay beside her as she lay back and started playing with the spunk that was flowing out of her, just had a brazilian done, smooth pussy lips…..using her fingers to spread it all the way around…….

Even though I am already in my thirties, My dick was already recovering and starting to strengthen to preparing for a second battle……

She turned over and seeing my hardening dick, stretched her slender hands over and started stroking it again and then moved her body lower and enveloped her lips all over my dick for a fantastically wet blowjob, one of the better ones BUT still cant compare with the BEST I had recently….hmmm….well, that’s another story…….

Coming back to this story, I stopped her and made her flip over while I rubbed the mixture of her juice together with my earlier discharged spunk and rubbed it all over asshole and once it’s well lubricate enough, I inserted my already rock hard dick slowly into her asshole and with every difficult inch I went in, she moaned a little bit louder and when I have inserted my full length into her shit-hole, I started rocking back and forth in rhythm to her loud moans in ecstatic pleasure…….

We remained in that position for some ten minutes when I couldn’t hold back anymore and just blasted all my millions of potential offspring right all the way into her anus to meet the shit that possibly is lying there waiting for a chance to discharge……..

I withdrew and immediately lay totally spent on the bed and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment while she came over and lay on my broad chest……

Cage73
01-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Clap clap!

bravo bravo!!

CyberRod
01-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Gosh.... Bro... U did her RAW...? :eek:

Harrier24B
02-11-2005, 01:54 PM
We were resting for a short while when her mobile started vibrating and she jumped out of bed, took her mobile and ran to the toilet to answer the call…..

It was her husband calling to find out where she was, I found out later when she finished the call…..

We got dressed, checked out and she drove off for home as I found my own way home….

A few days later, I got a call from her asking me whether I was free to join her for drinks that night and being perpetually horny and thirsty for drinks, I agreed and we met at my USUAL place at the Marriott hotel in the evening.

It was an interesting session as we finally got to chat and talk about mundane stuff, about her family and all the problems her husband was giving her (Why do they always say the same things….).

Anyway, after some few hours and 1 bottle of Scotch later, she received a call from her home and she had to rush off, leaving me high and dry all alone…..

Being bored and seeing that it was still rather early, I went to the discotheque downstairs and was pleasantly surprised to see a theme party going on with some gorgeous tequila shooter ladies selling Tequila shots!

I got myself a table and continued drinking my scotch when the server brought out my bottle. As I was drinking and watching the party people getting into the groove, one of the tequila shot girls in a super short skirt approached me to buy the tequila shots…..

Upon finding out that it cost $5 a shot, I bought 2 and requested that she drink with me since I was all alone……she readily agreed and we immediately toasted and downed the shots in two shakes of a duck’s tail……

Anyway, long story short, she kept coming back for more and by the time she was ready to knock off from work, she came over to join me from drinks at my table and also to continue partying the night away……

At about 3am, felling rather tipsy already, both of us staggered out of the club HAND IN HAND and without saying anything hopped into a cab…..I directed the cab driver to head to a hotel nearby, without any protest from her, and let my hand ‘drift’ from her knees towards her honeypot…..

Upon arrival at the hotel, I did the necessary for a check in and when we closed the door to the room, she rushed over to the bed and tucked herself nicely under the covers while beckoning me to switch off ALL the lights as she felt rather shy……..

My brain, being clouded by all the mixed alcohol in my bloodstream, immediately plunged the room into total darkness, stripped off everything and jumped into bed……

sg_boytoy
02-11-2005, 02:12 PM
... she rushed over to the bed and tucked herself nicely under the covers while beckoning me to switch off ALL the lights as she felt rather shy... immediately plunged the room into total darkness, stripped off everything and jumped into bed……

Bro Harrier, she's tipsy, yet shy :confused: , and went straight under the covers while you jumped into bed naked after turning out the lights... I presume she had a nice surprise for you ;)

Harrier24B
02-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Well, before I head into the juicy details, let us keep the adrenalin in check for a while as I describe the ‘hot’ tequila chick…..

She’s almost as tall as me, great C going to D cup boobs on a average framed body and an ass to die for……

During the tequila sales in the club, we were literally swaying to the beat with he ass pushed up against my free roaming HARD dick within my boxers…..in fact we were so ‘in the groove’ that IF I was to just unzip my pants, I believe my dick would have just ‘conveniently’ slid under her skirt and into her ass right away….

Anyway, back to the juicy bits….

As I got onto the bed, used my hand to find her waist (TOTAL DARKNESS, remember?) and upon locating it, puller her close to me and my mouth went seeking for her luscouos lips straightway and the French version of a kiss was underway with the fullest effect of a major tongue fight that was amazingly intense between two perfect strangers a few hours ago…..…….brings a new meaning to rabbits in heat….

She pulled away, pulled off the covers and proceeded to move her head downwards towards my dick that’s throbbing in anticipation. The moment her mouth enveloped
The swollen dickhead, I let off a low and rather loud moan as she gave me the MOTHER of all Blowjobs…..THE BEST I’ve ever had…..and within minutes, I was already close to an eruption that would cause a tsunami more scary than the one on Boxing day, I pulled her up and made her lie down and started pounding away into her tight BUT extremely slippery honeypot……Pure lust was working now as I pounded like a jackhammer smashing into the ground and with every thrust, I was rewarded with an even louder moan and when I was on the verge, my brain suddenly went clear and a question in between the pants and moans popped out : “Argh…..Are…you….Ahh…..on the pill??”….

She replied in between her moans : “ OOOooooo….YYYYyyeeeessss……OOOhhhh….YES….I am…..dun stooooppppp….I am cummiiiiinng….!”

With that said, I left all worries behind and continued pile driving into her with her thighs totally split and stretched to the max she could possibly do…..

We came in HUGE spurts as our love juices splashed at each other in perfect unity amidst all the grunts and moans that were still being emitted………..Once all the juices have all been discharge, I disengaged and turned over to rest and then a thought struck me….

“Btw, my name is Harrier….and yours is….?”

“OH…My name is Annabelle….pleasure to meet you……”

sg_boytoy
02-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Gosh.... Bro... U did her RAW...?

Bro CyberRod, you must have missed out on Bro Harrier's earlier stories. Yes, he does 'em raw all the time ;)

* Bro Harrier thumps at his chest * "Yes, raw, all the way, no fear!" :D

KingEros
02-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Gosh.... Bro... U did her RAW...? Bro CyberRod, you must have missed out on Bro Harrier's earlier stories. Yes, he does 'em raw all the time
I failed to see the fuss ... & I still fail to see to see the fuss, despite being marauded by many many illogical loudmouths here!! :confused:
Look ... Harrier & myself dun do paid sex, so we're not even compromising on your usual scenes.
The women we bonk (ECAs or otherwise) are not exactly "any-rider" types ... so what's your bloody worry?? :confused:

Harrier24B
02-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Look ... Harrier & myself dun do paid sex, so we're not even compromising on your usual scenes.
The women we bonk (ECAs or otherwise) are not exactly "any-rider" types ... so what's your bloody worry?? :confused:

Thanks for clarifying the situation....IT's true.....we like them only 'one or two rider' kinds only..... as well as the very regular medical checks.....to keep peace of mind....

STi-
02-11-2005, 03:06 PM
WooT... nice one bro harrier... y do u always have such good bonk har??? lol...

Sangrawi
02-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Brother Hharrier 24,

I am and have been a great fan... Good to see you writing again....

2 questions:

1) What happen to your the other great love affair in "True Story" Are you going to tell us more?

2) What is "Milf?" Sorry, my cheong-ology not so good.. Please dun get angry at this stupid question...

Your faithful fan

:p

CyberRod
02-11-2005, 05:34 PM
I failed to see the fuss ... & I still fail to see to see the fuss, despite being marauded by many many illogical loudmouths here!! :confused:

ONS is ONS... It's stil a stranger after all... She can let you bonk and also let others bonk... She's been bonk by many and so are the FL, PRC & wat hv U... Get my drift...?

I've been in the medical line and I've seen many people kena STD & HIV more thru ONS than paid sex (in SG)... I've personally witness a friend of mine kena STD from her bf where he slept with his colleague... Everyone know everyboby but still...?

Like the advert says... Be safe... Not sorry...

sg_boytoy
02-11-2005, 05:42 PM
...The women we bonk (ECAs or otherwise) are not exactly "any-rider" types ... so what's your bloody worry?? :confused:

Bro KingEros, relak lah, we're not worried :)

milffella
02-11-2005, 06:43 PM
ONS is ONS... It's stil a stranger after all... She can let you bonk and also let others bonk... She's been bonk by many and so are the FL, PRC & wat hv U... Get my drift...?

I've been in the medical line and I've seen many people kena STD & HIV more thru ONS than paid sex (in SG)... I've personally witness a friend of mine kena STD from her bf where he slept with his colleague... Everyone know everyboby but still...?

thats very true, doesnt mean ONS means clean,i always use capped on ons/flings/short term..even gfs.
never worry then be safe.
even use condom i sometime also scared.
alot of ppl define ONS......differently
wad is ONS?
One Night Stand.
whether clean or not depends on how u bed her.
if u lie to her u love her so much and make use of feelings to bed her....
that is definately clean than bonking those who are just out for fun.
this is the difference.
who know she already kanna, thats why want to pass her AIDS virus around.
alot of people defy the fact that they got 'free' fuck from some Black Oil Barrel and thus gain ego with it.this type of ppl never seen the true reality of real wooing and courtship.:D

KingEros
03-11-2005, 02:03 AM
To start with, maybe you should know my own maxim too ... "Wanna be safe, then stay celibate" :D

ONS is ONS... It's still a stranger after all... She can let you bonk and also let others bonk... She's been bonk by many and so are the FL, PRC & wat hv U... Get my drift...?
I get your drift ... but seems like most, like yourself, just couldn't get mine.
I'm actually prepared to face the music ... as in I calculate my own risk, I take them & if I screwed up, then I expect no sympathy. I'm not even advocating the merits of bonking raw, but do let me make my own decisions, yah??

More significantly, what consistently pissed me is more than a handful of samsters here who makes a big fuss about the raw parts ... only becoz they think we (raw hunters) have contaminated their women, thereby limiting their pool of bonkables.
My God ... maybe you have some medication to recommend for such myopic deficiencies??

KingEros
03-11-2005, 02:12 AM
alot of people defy the fact that they got 'free' fuck from some Black Oil Barrel ....
Believe it or not, THAT "black oil barrel" only became such after I turned on the correct buttons ... for 11 years past, she only had her hubby to bonk ... after her hubby left, she practised abstinence until a few months ago ... we bonked regularly after I teased her enough to drop the whole concept of abstinence ... after I spoilt her sewerage systems, she became what she is today - not a "black oil barrel" in the strictest sense, 'coz she's still no "any rider" as far as I hear these days. :rolleyes:

this type of ppl never seen the true reality of real wooing and courtship ....
You never fail to amaze me ... you still believe in courtship or even romance?? Well, let's see if you still do when you reach my age. :p

KingEros
03-11-2005, 02:14 AM
Thanks for clarifying the situation....
Buddy, sorry I didn't make the date today ... but then again, your quick coffee preceding the wild sex is just not the opportune moment for me to join in, agree??
In any case, how's MILF Jaq ... need my attention or she's on the road of recovery already?? :rolleyes:

milffella
03-11-2005, 02:35 AM
[QUOTE=KingEros]Believe it or not, THAT "black oil barrel" only became such after I turned on the correct buttons ... for 11 years past, she only had her hubby to bonk ... after her hubby left, she practised abstinence until a few months ago ... we bonked regularly after I teased her enough to drop the whole concept of abstinence ... after I spoilt her sewerage systems, she became what she is today - not a "black oil barrel" in the strictest sense, 'coz she's still no "any rider" as far as I hear these days. :rolleyes:

sorry , wad you talking about? that statement is nothing personal, it is a general answer to all the bros here.
you very sensitive.who is that 'black oil barrel arh?:D

milffella
03-11-2005, 02:44 AM
[B][COLOR="royalblue"]I get your drift ... but seems like most, like yourself, just couldn't get mine.

More significantly, what consistently pissed me is more than a handful of samsters here who makes a big fuss about the raw parts ... only becoz they think we (raw hunters) have contaminated their women, thereby limiting their pool of bonkables.
My God ... maybe you have some medication to recommend for such myopic deficiencies??
Lots of Laughs......heheheheheh:D
this one is cool

milffella
03-11-2005, 03:01 AM
[QUOTE=KingEros]after I spoilt her sewerage systems, she became what she is today - not a "black oil barrel" in the strictest sense, 'coz she's still no "any rider" as far as I hear these days.

if i am right about which black oil barrel u referring to,
why u say u spoil her sewearage systems? maybe u are a good 'plumber' whom she luckily met in sammyboy as no other 'plumber' would want to service her sewerage system?and maybe she finally see the light and realise that most of the fellas here in the forum Cannot Make It?:rolleyes:

milffella
03-11-2005, 03:24 AM

i agree on that fact of limiting their pool of bonkables, there are real such losers like this everywhere!
but one thing i am real adamant, about raw. me seldom raw only to regret on a few times.i assume u just want to feel the best of every moment yeah?
i have friends whom we often frequent Chijmes back in the late 90s. some of them never like to use condoms on flings with rich taitais,business executives and air stewardesses. thinking its all their capability of getting such gems to bed.and i know of one whom contracted syphillis unknowingly till the later stage. must have got it through 'expensive beautiful rare gems' flings.
wad do u think?:D

sg_boytoy
03-11-2005, 05:03 AM
I'm actually prepared to face the music ... as in I calculate my own risk, I take them & if I screwed up, then I expect no sympathy. I'm not even advocating the merits of bonking raw, but do let me make my own decisions, yah??
Like I said Bro KingEros, I'm not worried :) , and thanks for reminding us of your take on raw-ness

But it's a valid concern what... you said you are prepared to face up to your risk-taking and raw-seeking consequences but never went on to say whether you'd turn celibate once you've contracted something (Choy!), so naturally, bros get flustered. I liken it to buying shrink-wrapped fruits in a supermarket, casual shoppers may poke and press the contents without damaging the packaging (and eventually not buying) but genuine buyers will wait for new (unpoked and unpressed) stocks to be put out on the shelves to pick their purchase. So no fuss lah... also no myopic deficiencies also lah, where got? :)

Harrier24B
03-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Buddy, sorry I didn't make the date today ... but then again, your quick coffee preceding the wild sex is just not the opportune moment for me to join in, agree??
In any case, how's MILF Jaq ... need my attention or she's on the road of recovery already??

No wurries matey, was rather surprised to see such a fuss being kicked up over the raw-ness issue....... i guess many fail to understand the meaning of the woman having sex only with her husband for a prolonged period of time before letting ppl like us conquer their honey pots......

Anyway, I have not had time to meet MILF Jaq recently as have been really busy. She had invited me out to party last friday BUT i wasn't up to it......will arrange a party when i come back......

milffella
03-11-2005, 08:04 AM
No wurries matey, was rather surprised to see such a fuss being kicked up over the raw-ness issue....... i guess many fail to understand the meaning of the woman having sex only with her husband for a prolonged period of time before letting ppl like us conquer their honey pots......

conquer those 'honeypot' leftovers left by other r men apart from true blue beehives u supposed to conquer u meant??:rolleyes:

Harrier24B
03-11-2005, 08:20 AM
conquer those 'honeypot' leftovers left by other r men apart from true blue beehives u supposed to conquer u meant??

Leftovers? Keep Walking dude....

jimtan8
03-11-2005, 10:16 AM
why u say u spoil her sewearage systems? maybe u are a good 'plumber' whom she luckily met in sammyboy as no other 'plumber' would want to service her sewerage system?and maybe she finally see the light and realise that most of the fellas here in the forum Cannot Make It?:rolleyes:
how to spoil?? din u point out he has a small prick? besides, so many guys here Cannot Make It but some ARE impressive (and more so than others, in other ways than just Queen's English) so surely she found one :rolleyes:

KingEros
03-11-2005, 11:09 AM
you very sensitive. who is that 'black oil barrel arh?
Maybe I was ... have always been so, I guess.

why u say u spoil her sewerage systems? maybe u are a good 'plumber' whom she luckily met in sammyboy as no other 'plumber' would want to service her sewerage system?
1) you are right about who I'm talking about ...
2) if that's the case, then
a) there wouldn't have been so many spurned applications ...
b) she wouldn't wrongly think she has made it as THE babe ...

maybe she finally see the light and realise that most of the fellas here in the forum Cannot Make It?
God blessED her then ... :D

KingEros
03-11-2005, 11:19 AM
i know of one whom contracted syphillis unknowingly till the later stage. must have got it through 'expensive beautiful rare gems' flings.
wad do u think?:D
Not saying I got some form of 神功护体 ... but do go to the doc for regular check-ups & be fully aware of all major forms of VDs, just so as to get it battled at the very early stage of the infection.

My take on your friends ...
1) nothing wrong with bonking raw
2) something very wrong with acting cool & not seeking appropriate treatment

On the contrary ... people even get HIV-infected through totally innocent blood transfusion. Ever heard of car accidents where only some in the car die (sometimes instantly) while others in the same heavily wrecked car didn't even suffered any permanent damage (other than the nightmarish memories)??Well, if someone is meant to die ... is there really an escape??
Just my 2 cents' worth ... not trying to convert anybody, seriously. :o

KingEros
03-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Like I said Bro KingEros, I'm not worried, and thanks for reminding us of your take on raw-ness
I know you're not ... but there's more than a handful who are - just some months back, there was even a campaign, whereby my bonk pics posted in the private section was downloaded & disseminated via email to samsters with a message to this effect: "Stay away from Eros, he bonks raw". :eek:

But it's a valid concern what...
1) never say whether you'd turn celibate once you've contracted something (Choy!)
2) also no myopic deficiencies also lah, where got?
Validity?? I dun think so ...
1) why do I need to exercise celibacy ... unless I decided to bonk any of you direct - which I am certain I have no interests
2) myopia here refers to the fact that ... despite my continuous adventures, I'm only playing with a very negligibly small part of the pool of bonkables

KingEros
03-11-2005, 11:38 AM
besides, so many guys here Cannot Make It but some ARE impressive (and more so than others, in other ways than just Queen's English) so surely she found one :rolleyes:
Like yourself?? Who pestered her behind the scene for months, in search of a free fuck which you kept condemning in the open?? Go sort out your pot of contradictions first ... before you even try to handle the grammar & semantics of this beautiful language. :rolleyes:

jimtan8
03-11-2005, 12:46 PM
God blessED her then ...
Yup. She no longer has anything to do with you, does she?

jimtan8
03-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Like yourself?? Who pestered her behind the scene for months, in search of a free fuck which you kept condemning in the open?? Go sort out your pot of contradictions first ... before you even try to handle the grammar & semantics of this beautiful language. :rolleyes: Stop mixing me up with other people, I have my own fucks without the need to justify why I lost no longer have one particular one.

milffella
03-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Stop mixing me up with other people, I have my own fucks without the need to justify why I lost no longer have one particular one.

who are you, until now u havent told me, anyway i have already told you in the past,and now i mention to you again.
that hole is not the worth quarreling over.:D
and why does that attention seeking hole is not worthy?
simple analogy:
1)post her naked pic time and time to show all hungry alligator.at the same time posting her sex stories all over making these poor alligator lowlifes salivate.knowingly that she will achieve all attention as she is one of the few 'gems' here.
2) after seeking attention, play hard to get to all those pathetic alligators who got spurned and all angry and gets extremely jealous all over KingEros which is uncalled for.

conclusion: totally disgusted in this kind of attention seeking loser. branded her as one for all those attention seeking lame acts.me only pissed off to see her defame female sexuality in this manner
to that loser..............please!!! cock tease with class.....the way u manuvour yourself shows that u are really deprived of attention..... null respect for her.:(

PS: MIND YOU, i was in my showroom sometime back.....showed my pretty female co-agents Irenexxx aka ivy7 pics and stories. they are utterly disgusted. i even suan them would they do such thing. they say crazy! only an attention seeking freak would do that.so u guys dun tell me what she do is correct or good ok?

milffella
03-11-2005, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=KingEros]
2) if that's the case, then
a) there wouldn't have been so many spurned applications ...
b) she wouldn't wrongly think she has made it as THE babe

back to you.....
the case
1)this is a commercial sex discussion forum.....why is she here for?
'to learn more about men'. yeah, that answer to me was given by her.
not enough men out there to contribute to her knowledge?:rolleyes:
2)definately she wouldnt think wrongly......she is THE BABE here definately....in sammyboy forum

no offence ......that is my point of view.:cool:

milffella
03-11-2005, 04:17 PM
anyway brothers , i still feel its lame quarreling over the fucker(hero KingEros) and fuckee (heroine Ivy7 aka IreneXXX) , whether who fuck who, why are u all so adamant about it? are you jealous or feel fucked up being spurned by that woman? thats pathetic.i have nothing against KingEros or Irenexxx aka ivy7.
Initially i was 'brainwashed' about Kingeros and all the talk about he fucking some low life cheap hole and go all GA-GA over it. but later i found out it was all wrong.....yeah Eros?
but i am really disgusted only by the acts and motives of IreneXXX aka ivy7.
why seek attention and reject those pathetic fellas who think they can get a free fuck from you since u so wonderfully post your pics and talks about fucking around?
....thats all about it. let the past rest in peace and move on.
i wonder how come u guys so free on a holiday today.....:D

KingEros
03-11-2005, 05:21 PM
no offence ......that is my point of view.:cool:
None taken ... no worries.

why seek attention and reject those pathetic fellas who think they can get a free fuck from you since u so wonderfully post your pics and talks about fucking around?
Well, if you ask me ... cock-teaser she surely was, but the whole issue surely still revolves around "it takies 2 hands to clap".
I mean, while she wants to enjoy herself in the accolades of attention, there must also be attention being showered in the first place. Unfortunately, there was ... the stories she posted had the pathetic sods licking her toes, remember??

Initially i was 'brainwashed' about Kingeros and all the talk about he fucking some low life cheap hole and go all GA-GA over it. but later i found out it was all wrong.....yeah Eros?
Appreciate your frankness plus your ability to differentiate the various shades of gray ... but would appreciate more if you are okay with my answers to you via PM. After all, let's just still treat her nice like we should with all ladies, yah??

jimtan8
03-11-2005, 05:31 PM
those pathetic alligators who got spurned and all angry and gets extremely jealous all over KingEros which is uncalled for. Weren't you one of them? Or you weren't TheChosenOne?

PS: MIND YOU, i was in my showroom sometime back.....showed my pretty female co-agents Irenexxx aka ivy7 pics and stories. ROFLMAO! You brought their pics and stories around???

the stories she posted had the pathetic sods licking her toes, remember??You were one of them too... until she stopped writing about you :rolleyes:

After all, let's just still treat her nice like we should with all ladies, yah??NOW you start acting like a gentleman :confused:

innezsg
03-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey, cool it guys.

With respect to the thread starter, this thread is started by him and I feel that individual comments should not result in the focus deviating away from his topic/story.

My 2 cents thoughts.

milffella
03-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Weren't you one of them? Or you weren't TheChosenOne?

You were one of them too... until she stopped writing about you :rolleyes:

one of whom or wad?
please check your facts right?
u want to ask her whether i am or not? did i lick her toes or screw her upside down via pm?
jealous over wad? that she got pussy i dun have?
or she got bigger boobs than my chest?
oooh, the bottle thingy yeah? u dun get the drift about it?
other ppl understand le, martell bottle....hahaha....dun let me doubt your intellect .....

ROFLMAO! You brought their pics and stories around???
yeap, i showed my co-workers pics and stories of her.:D
'to understand more about women lor'

milffella
03-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Well, if you ask me ... cock-teaser she surely was, but the whole issue surely still revolves around "it takies 2 hands to clap".
I mean, while she wants to enjoy herself in the accolades of attention, there must also be attention being showered in the first place. Unfortunately, there was ... the stories she posted had the pathetic sods licking her toes, remember??

i dun see eye to eye with what she does not only her, but even those upskirt nonsense which i opposed time and time again. i find it fucking lame, take pic of girl panty and bra without consent.neither do i like another attention seeker, i forgot her name....but very famous here....everyday post BLOGS of her lowlife life. lame also.

i believe u read my comments about them too yeah?
i dun give a damn whether they have nothing better say about me siao,or actsy or wad crap because like i told them again.....come outside here and say it lor.
much better to prove it is true right? come to my showroom and say it to me too.
and then here comes comments 'inmature'childish' hahaha, which is an excuse to my invitation.
see how lame and colourful this world can be?

.u might feel i am mean.but have u ever hear this saying, your enemies are your best friends. what i point out about her previously and now might be a little hard on her.but in time she will see the light of virtue. pitiful for her bad screwed life.this is life.

Appreciate your frankness plus your ability to differentiate the various shades of gray ... but would appreciate more if you are okay with my answers to you via PM. After all, let's just still treat her nice like we should with all ladies, yah??

sorry but to say this,good begets good, evil begets evil.
i aint nice to people who dun deserve it. now and never.:o
i aint great either,i am a milf fucker. i have my own story too.
aggresive,inmatured,self centred,think that i am great because god gave me a wonderful face,born with a silver spoon brat,an ex juvenile delinquent with lotsa tattoos, had a fair share of playing and breaking of hearts.....
but i believe in one thing......DIGNITY
i dare to admit.but guys.....do u dare to admit?

sg_boytoy
04-11-2005, 01:03 AM
1) why do I need to exercise celibacy ... unless I decided to bonk any of you direct - which I am certain I have no interests
Thank heavens :D

2) myopia here refers to the fact that ... despite my continuous adventures, I'm only playing with a very negligibly small part of the pool of bonkables
I think many bros, myself included, have this strange attitude towards topics like fucking raw and eating sharksfin - if we hear a guy is playing the field and doing it without protection, then suddenly all girls are going to catch some form of STD and passing it on to every other guy and a national campaign gets underway. On the other hand, while we sympathise with the inhumane act of shark finning at large, we inadvertently yearn for second helpings at a wedding banquet in our parochial belief that refusing a bowl is not going to affect the overall shark population.

People are strange :)

KingEros
04-11-2005, 11:29 AM
I think many bros, myself included, have this strange attitude towards topics like fucking raw and eating sharksfin - if we hear a guy is playing the field and doing it without protection, then suddenly all girls are going to catch some form of STD and passing it on to every other guy and a national campaign gets underway. On the other hand, while we sympathise with the inhumane act of shark finning at large, we inadvertently yearn for second helpings at a wedding banquet in our parochial belief that refusing a bowl is not going to affect the overall shark population.

People are strange :)
I may be even stranger ... but always consistent.
Just like the same way I feel about the westerners (who've spoilt but profitted from destroying every one of their own forestry ages ago) waving big banners about how the rainforests in the rest of the world should be left untouched ... I eat 2 bowls (if not 3) of sharks' fin, even at my own wedding - not becoz of what you mentioned but becoz I firmly believe in the world of "弱肉强食" ... is it that bad to have a world without sharks, or even pandas?? :rolleyes:

sg_boytoy
04-11-2005, 12:45 PM
... I firmly believe in the world of "弱肉强食" ... is it that bad to have a world without sharks, or even pandas??

Pandas can eat ah :eek: , ha ha ha :D