PDA

View Full Version : Looking for mature SD

Sexyg
07-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Hi all, I'm looking for a sugar daddy who is mature and understanding.
Chinese and English speaking. Tall men preferred. I have a full time job so hopefully my SD can meet up on weekends ( :

I am 1.69ish, B cup. Pretty face, fair and long hair with big eyes. I'm 22 this year and I enjoy kinky activities and submissive sex. If we click well and you're in need of a companion, we can hang out too.

I am looking for a mutually beneficial relationship, no hard and fast rule just take it as it goes. Don't like to restrict here and there.

Email me at [email protected] if keen! Refrain from pm-ing me as it can get troublesome to reply. See you! ( ;

JulianLuther
07-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Dam I don't qualify. :o

Sexyg
15-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Bumpityyyyyyyyyy

Sexyg
07-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Still looking~~~

Karsono
07-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Wats ur requirements?

justl00king
07-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Pretty face, fair and long hair with big eyes. Chiobu alert. :cool:

Good luck with your search! :)

clinton
07-08-2014, 10:31 PM
Chiobu alert. :cool:

Good luck with your search! :)

JL seems your dish here :D:D

curryduck
07-08-2014, 10:54 PM
JL seems your dish here :D:D

Ah since you guy here then talk here also help ts bump,
Paging for Meow, lol

Yakuza
07-08-2014, 10:56 PM
its been 2 mths ..no applicant or non of them qualify ..:p

Yakuza
07-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Paging for Meow, lol

i think her pager zip chui liow .. :D ..

curryduck
07-08-2014, 11:02 PM
its been 2 mths ..no applicant or non of them qualify ..:p

Sometime you just can't found good one. You know its not easy to find a sincere SD, like me lot of jerk guysss just play around n try his luck by ask to be fb.
So pls don't say so hor. I also month and haven't found :(

i think her pager zip chui liow .. :D ..

Pager zip chui then use smart phone :D

clinton
07-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Paging for Meow, lol

we not dare tcss in your thread

Yakuza
08-08-2014, 12:00 AM
so sad .. but agreed ..
firstly .. most probably there's too many SYT posting for SD and now the "capable" one is/are scouting around and spoilt for choice ...hehehe ...
secondly .... the info given and asking r too vague .. or too sky high expectation .. so .. here comes the problems ..
thirdly .. y shd majority of bludders here pay to maintain when they can just scout easily, choose, f**k, pay and go to next ... clean n neat
..and forthly (is there such a word?) .. I would hv applied if only I could qualify ... hehehe .. :D

Sometime you just can't found good one. You know its not easy to find a sincere SD, like me lot of jerk guysss just play around n try his luck by ask to be fb.

her smart hp batt flat due to hi pwr drain for smart screen ...lol

Yakuza
08-08-2014, 12:04 AM
CD so scary mehh?? I think i go pay a visit to her thread to find out y no one dare TCSS .. :p

curryduck
08-08-2014, 12:17 AM

Wah just hour ago say you gentle man then now you turn talk my bad. Don't forget forgiveness got limit.:(:mad:

CD so scary mehh?? I think i go pay a visit to her thread to find out y no one dare TCSS .. :p

I not scary. And all other sis n bro kind n understand, bcoz mybold thread until 30 pages long of tcss so I repost my thread n they respect me not tcss loh. Oh ya got got a siaolang disturb only n a jerk guy.
Hope you show mercy to my thread plssss

Jhonbust
08-08-2014, 12:48 AM
Wah just hour ago say you gentle man then now you turn talk my bad. Don't forget forgiveness got limit.:(:mad:

I not scary. And all other sis n bro kind n understand, bcoz mybold thread until 30 pages long of tcss so I repost my thread n they respect me not tcss loh. Oh ya got got a siaolang disturb only n a jerk guy.
Hope you show mercy to my thread plssss

You very cute leh.
Ask people not to TCSS at your thread but you go other people thread TCSS.
Happy TGIF.
:D

curryduck
08-08-2014, 01:02 AM
You very cute leh.
Ask people not to TCSS at your thread but you go other people thread TCSS.
Happy TGIF.
:D

Want create new nick also pls create diff one. Jhonbass jhonbust. Also the way your icon is the same.
As long as ts no complain why you complaint.
Don't worry I don't tcss to you anymore.

Yakuza
08-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Ok... visited ur new thread n spent some time going thru every post..

I believed u r a little uptight, aka kang cheong, after such a prolong wait ... for mr right SD .. and .. errhh ... others r not sensitive/understanding enough to ur feelings and needs/thoughts, 'cos they're not in ur shoes to hv the feel of things. ...so when a little spark of insensitive opinion or side track tcss ..'BOOM' ..it ignited ur well-up tension..

Bumping up ur thread is good for u .. let them be .. use selective hearing/reading .. will do u plenty of good. Btw .. bumping with the full length quote shd be advoided as far as possible.. any new visitors will go to d 1st thread to read...
See below advise from Sammy Forum Boss himself.
Just my 1 cent of input.

Wah just hour ago say you gentle man then now ...

I not scary. And all other sis n bro kind n understand, bcoz mybold thread until 30 pages long of tcss so I repost... Oh ya got got a siaolang disturb only n a jerk guy.

See Attach for easy ref :

It would also help if you could inform newbies (and some moronic senior samsters) that it is NOT NECESSARY to quote the WHOLE FUCKING MESSAGE when replying.

Take a look at this one http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=537936&postcount=22 I zapped off two points straight away for this inconsiderate act.

If everyone did that, my database would be 6 gigabytes instead of 2 gigabytes.

I spent big money upgrading the server and I don't want to see it run out of space anytime soon.

Only a small portion of the post needs to be quoted in order to show which post is being replied to. :D

Sexyg
13-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Haha just haven't found a compatible one

<<totally>>
13-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Haha just haven't found a compatible one
Slowly find. You still got lots of time. :D

Sexyg
24-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Yes you are right curry duck! And I prefer to choose properly.

curryduck
24-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Yes you are right curry duck! And I prefer to choose properly.

sexyg I don't want quote anymore so if u want chat can pm me.

same here, I also haven't found one, its hard ask hgh ppl say too high as cheap ppl say u cheapo.
but I hope find one soon really broke right now.

andyang1970
25-08-2014, 09:27 AM
Bumping up.
It might be hard to meet on weekends. For me as married man with kids, it's not possible.
Hope you find him dear.

dirtyhairy
26-08-2014, 02:09 AM
sexyg ...same here, I also haven't found one...
but I hope find one soon really broke right now.

Hokay..ladies in the hunt...me alto matured ah lau but still going strong
which explains why despite my age, no one has yet to call me gonggong
alto those nice PRC ladies often would whisper "oooh laogong"
during our trysts in between many an energetic abs-sapping bonk
a jolly gentleman he's always been even he's a horny john
if you reckon Uncle Laobaby DirtyHairy can fit, pM me, give us a honk:D