PDA

View Full Version : Implant girl

shaggerroy
28-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Met a girl, from the way she speak, tik she is from china. After some touch, i felt funny about her boobs and so i ask her and came to know that she did implant b4. Hmm.... but still not very big hor...

shaggerroy
28-10-2005, 03:33 PM
more.. hope u guys enjoy...

shaggerroy
28-10-2005, 03:36 PM
I like her nipples, nice... u guys tik so?

shaggerroy
28-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Well.. also did try to take outdoor, but she feel uncomfy, and so i only got 2. Maybe thrustmei & privpho can teach her a few tricks..keke... .. Tat's all folks.. hope i can find my next nude model real quick!

sammyboyfor
28-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Met a girl, from the way she speak, tik she is from china. After some touch, i felt funny about her boobs and so i ask her and came to know that she did implant b4. Hmm.... but still not very big hor...

Did you take those pix? If you did, could you please send me a sample unedited so that I can verify their authenticity. Thanks a million. :D

Cheers.

nirvana
28-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Well.. also did try to take outdoor, but she feel uncomfy, and so i only got 2. Maybe thrustmei & privpho can teach her a few tricks..keke... .. Tat's all folks.. hope i can find my next nude model real quick!

from the shape of it... 100% implanted. :D

however, boss is after u now. faster send him the unedit pic now..

Presto6969
29-10-2005, 12:42 AM
I think this gal is a tranny from CV, not a china chick.

iceage
29-10-2005, 03:09 PM
bro hard to see leh...

think to know whether the gal had implant, u had to feel it...

if i am not wrong, if its implant, the boobs will feel harder and not that soft... due to the silicon implanted. Correct me if i am wrong.

Nice pics!

Met some gals with fake boobs. Yes, you can feel it is hard when you pressed them. Fake boobs are nice to look but still prefer the real boobs, nice and soft even when it is not big :)

jgw
29-10-2005, 04:03 PM
I think this gal is a tranny from CV, not a china chick.

Bro, how do u know that she is a trans? U met her before at CV? :-)

Presto6969
29-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Yeah....seen before. She's one of the best trannies in CV...

A friend of mine up her quite sometime back and I was there to see free show. Was very amazed by her nipples too, that's why I'm quite sure she's a tranny. ;)

mugen_76
29-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah....seen before. She's one of the best trannies in CV...

A friend of mine up her quite sometime back and I was there to see free show. Was very amazed by her nipples too, that's why I'm quite sure she's a tranny. ;)

Yup

I do agree with bro presto6969 that this gal look like a tranny from CV and if im not wrong, her name is angel..

KingEros
30-10-2005, 12:13 PM

I do agree with bro presto6969 that this gal look like a tranny from CV and if im not wrong, her name is angel..
Dunno if she's this Angel ... 'coz I dun have no interests in trannies.
BUT ... by the looks of those pencil-tip eraser nipps, there's no way she's a trannie - the guys in the know will share my point of view too. ;)

Presto6969
02-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Dunno if she's this Angel ... 'coz I dun have no interests in trannies.
BUT ... by the looks of those pencil-tip eraser nipps, there's no way she's a trannie - the guys in the know will share my point of view too. ;)

No offence bro...

this tranny has gone for full op, and i'm sure she has done something to her those nips.

;)