View Full Version : Boobs Lover --Beware

No_Sex
28-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Hi Bro,

Just want to share with you guy my experience yesterday.

Last night, after work go to geylang thought looking for a big boobs and bonk. due to my Vit-M is low so decide take a Cat 40. Go in L18H18...the first gal attract me is the G3 gal. she is beautiful( My view) plus with big boobs. so tell the OKT I want her.

Follow her go upstair and start the standard SOP. She got a pair of big boobs but does not allows me squeeze. The most is put my hand there. where got shiok. If you are boobs lover you must touch and squeeze plus kiss and lick her nipple, right.then can call shiok.

Anyway if you don't mind still can call her. her bbbj really good with good suck plus pop pop sound.

just a little bit of disappointment.

Overall, her service is good.

Sorry for my poor english. Just want to share with u guy.

Please up my point if you think I am good.

If you want to zap me , please let me know the reason so that I can improve next time.

Thanks

meatlover
28-10-2005, 01:56 PM
I've got a friend last time kanna one, not in Cat40 context thought.
A PRC FL who in the room during bonking said: "我只卖下半生,不卖上半生" :rolleyes:

durex
31-10-2005, 09:23 PM
I've got a friend last time kanna one, not in Cat40 context thought.
A PRC FL who in the room during bonking said: "我只卖下半生,不卖上半生" :rolleyes:
The WL like that also can say out,think next time same incident happen i will say pay you half,$50 for the CB,cause that is all she worth:mad:

beachboii
03-11-2005, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=No_Sex]Hi Bro,

Last night, after work go to geylang thought looking for a big boobs and bonk. due to my Vit-M is low so decide take a Cat 40. Go in L18H18...the first gal attract me is the G3 gal. she is beautiful( My view) plus with big boobs. so tell the OKT I want her.

Follow her go upstair and start the standard SOP. She got a pair of big boobs but does not allows me squeeze. The most is put my hand there. where got shiok. If you are boobs lover you must touch and squeeze plus kiss and lick her nipple, right.then can call shiok.

just a little bit of disappointment.

well...i was there last night...i had the same sentiment too...think i will not go to L18 hse 18, wIll try other place instead...enjoy pal

RedVan
03-11-2005, 07:30 PM
er i guess cat40 is like that....never tried cat40, always go for cat100 and above...at least got full service

Lartan
03-11-2005, 09:56 PM
er i guess cat40 is like that....never tried cat40, always go for cat100 and above...at least got full service

Agreed.
Try L18H18G13, her boobs lagi big...
but also cannot squeeze , cannot kiss....
Will go for $80 next time. But hard to get good one, by the time you try a few....vitamin M also gone.....