PDA

View Full Version : Getting Involved with a WL. What to expect?

TooFast
27-10-2005, 03:09 PM
I hope this thread can be a guide to those who has fallen for a WL and not knowing what to do. This isn't a thread to advise one what to do, but rather, a guide to knowing how much they really like her.

I can't say I am really expert in this field coz many a times, I have avoided getting involved with one. I had one story which I posted in My Filial Daughter. To make the story short, I simply avoid contact with this WL that I kinda fancy, When I decided to get at least her contact, she is no longer there. I made the decison to avoid contact simply because of the many bad stories that I have read about in Sammyboy.

To be involved with a WL, it really takes a lot of understanding, not just the money. Before one even think of making any decision to be with her or what so ever, one must ask oneself;

- Is he willing to accept her as a WL?
- Is he willing to accept the fact that as long as he hasn't done any form of permanently taking care of her(like marrying her), she will still be in the trade?
- Is he willing to have faith in her?

Many times, one expects really a lot from the WL. He wants them to stop working in the trade, yet he does not want to take care of their welfare. It's like he wanted to possess her everything, yet he does not wish to pay for it. And when he finds out that she is so called still in the trade, thats when everything ends.

They are of course con WL out there who simply want to get good out of their customers and willing to go at the extreme to squeeze everything out of them.

Having faith in them is really taking an emotional risk one step further. That I have to agree. But to have such a relationship to actually work out, this is really a must. He has to believe that she has love in him. And for that, he also have to understand why despite the love for him, she still has to be in the trade. That's the hard part. And I guess that's where many samsters failed in this manner. They think that a WL quitting the trade is the only way to prove that their love is true. But they didn't think what could happen if she simply just quit.

Hasa Sas
27-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Having faith in them is really taking an emotional risk one step further. That I have to agree. But to have such a relationship to actually work out, this is really a must. He has to believe that she has love in him. And for that, he also have to understand why despite the love for him, she still has to be in the trade. That's the hard part. And I guess that's where many samsters failed in this manner. They think that a WL quitting the trade is the only way to prove that their love is true. But they didn't think what could happen if she simply just quit.

As you have mentioned in a thread of keeping the relationship a client-based.

it is always a dilemma for many samsters when the emotional feeling grow stronger.

Can i say that emotional weakness is the main culprit for causing these tragedy

The recent murdered incident happened 2 days at Bukit Merah is a very good example:o

Uncle Andrew
27-10-2005, 04:12 PM
oh gosh not another thread on the emotional aspects of commercial sex again. very soon this forum will become aunt agony forum. hahaha.:D

Jackdaniel80
27-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Many people at times let their emotions get better of their head. I am one of them, have a WL gf which i believe that i am the only person she love after she quit the scene, however, she had some serious family problems and is in need of $$ and therefore, she return to the trade again, she is the sole breadwinner for the family, her two sisters are basically holding a normal job and their pay is not sufficient to support the family. haiz... what to do, different people have different destiny, some are so well-off, some are just so poor, and it really hurts me to see her back in the trade again, if only i have the financial power, i would have gone all out to help her,it really need a lot of trust for both, thats where i am lacking and we ended up always quarreling,haiz... now things doesn't seems good, i am thinking how much can i trust her now especially since she went back to this trade again, come to think of it makes me real real heartbreak, i told her no matter what she does, i would still love her always, but deep down inside, there are still lots of doubts about our future, if only she is a thai, i would have marry her and brought her to stay with me, she is from myammar which makes things even more difficult for me..many times, i wanted to give up but frankly speaking, i can't do it...Everyday, my life is nothing but her... So brothers, treasure your tiraks and treat them well... Just to share my sad story for other brothers to ponder about...

TooFast
28-10-2005, 12:24 AM
oh gosh not another thread on the emotional aspects of commercial sex again. very soon this forum will become aunt agony forum. hahaha.:D

Nah, I dun really support any sides of the coin. I am just stating what I have learned through stories and some short experiences. I see ppl are giving up becoz of sad fuck stories in the forum. They are using the forum to make decisions for them, using other examples as a guide to their solution to their current problem. For doing that, it really sound silly.

I really hope they could use their own way, be themselves and face the problem. Everyone has their own way of solving it. I for once, really regret for letting the forum influence my decision.

Even if they have to learn it the hard way, it's their decision and it's the path they chose to walk. Don't you agree?

Uncle Andrew
28-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Nah, I dun really support any sides of the coin. I am just stating what I have learned through stories and some short experiences. I see ppl are giving up becoz of sad fuck stories in the forum. They are using the forum to make decisions for them, using other examples as a guide to their solution to their current problem. For doing that, it really sound silly.

I really hope they could use their own way, be themselves and face the problem. Everyone has their own way of solving it. I for once, really regret for letting the forum influence my decision.

Even if they have to learn it the hard way, it's their decision and it's the path they chose to walk. Don't you agree?

yes freedom of choice. make your own decisions. only insecured individuals come on internet and daydream. the ones making it happen don't log in and post their 'tirak' drama here everyday. haha.

DNAT
28-10-2005, 05:20 PM
To be involved with a WL, it really takes a lot of understanding, not just the money.

Sorry to say, its still the MONEY issue.
Call me money face, I admit.
Below are the real-life cases of fallen marriage/tragedy involving $$$

1. A thai lady and his Sg husband files for divorce.
Papers claimed she was a WL and they got married in 1994.
She claimed that her husband was earning S$600 back then hence she must go out to work to make ends meet.

2. Liang Eng Tong's Vs the ex air-stewardess case
(his wife 阿 欢 is from Thailand). According to the defend lawyer, Liang borrowed S$10,000 from the ex air-stewardess and haven't return the $.

3. Cold Storage manager who was found dead prior to going to work. Coroner judged that he killed himself - in hope to obtain insurance claims. According to papers, he also got a Filipino gal fren who works as GRO locally. Last known he was >S$70,000 indebt.

4. An Accounts Clerk (or An Accountant??) jumped onto the MRT track at Bishan after he came back from a Europe tour with his wife. His company found irregularities in the company accounts / funds.

Sorry to say - It still boils down to $$$

BTW, free has yet to admit that he wanted to borrow S$3K from JT (sometime after they met - sorry exact date I can't remember), in order to visit his tirak in LOS.

Now, who say not just the money ...... ;)

P.S. : I don't fabricate lies. Before you say that, please request evidence/witness and I will be glad to provide.

shinlovesuke
28-10-2005, 07:08 PM
P.S. : I don't fabricate lies. Before you say that, please request evidence/witness and I will be glad to provide.

correct but i felt what too fast said is more true...DNAT the evidence u shown is some special cases but mostly is not...

siamcutey
29-10-2005, 03:25 AM
I hope this thread can be a guide to those who has fallen for a WL and not knowing what to do. This isn't a thread to advise one what to do, but rather, a guide to knowing how much they really like her.

To be involved with a WL, it really takes a lot of understanding, not just the money. Before one even think of making any decision to be with her or what so ever, one must ask oneself;

- Is he willing to accept her as a WL?
- Is he willing to accept the fact that as long as he hasn't done any form of permanently taking care of her(like marrying her), she will still be in the trade?
- Is he willing to have faith in her?

Then you got to go and find out why she enter the trade.

1. Because she need money. For whatever reasons they will have. SO if you want to be with her, and don't want her to work anymore, then you will have to compensate all her loss and pay her that kind of money monthly.

If you want to say you love her, she loves you, you still need to cover her "needs". Her needs is not your needs. Her needs may be for her family, so you will have to help her carry all the burden previously that she was carrying alone. If you think that love alone can carry the burden then I can tell you its all wrong. Love cannot help carry her burden. Only money can help her carry her burden. When you have money to help her carry her burden, you and her will be free of burdens and able to slowly talk love and develop.

SC

asdfghjkl
29-10-2005, 03:43 AM
bro.. as they say, marry her means marry her whole family..

jon2000sg
29-10-2005, 03:52 AM
to all bros,

my story to all -

through out my cheong years from GL cat40, 80 and 150; HC, KTV
I got serioulsy involved with 4 PRC women.

I say all boils down to dollar and cents. These women think Singaporeans
are rich, maybe with my nerdy outlook I'm a typical stupid prey ???
sad but true - I lost about close to SG$50K to 4 women.

I fuck all the way to mainland and back - bonK! bonk! bonk!

two still contact me hoping of more $$$, but when I say I'm broke
they dun believe say I dun love them anymore - NO $$$ NO LOVE ???

peterfish
29-10-2005, 08:29 AM
correct but i felt what too fast said is more true...DNAT the evidence u shown is some special cases but mostly is not...
then pls show us the examples of the mostly non-special cases that aren't like that.

peterfish
29-10-2005, 08:32 AM
two still contact me hoping of more $$$, but when I say I'm broke
they dun believe say I dun love them anymore - NO $$$ NO LOVE ???
Money lost can still earn back. The fact that you are still alive and posting here shows that you have learnt and "evolved" to a higher level. You should be glad for that. There are many who are still in it or are still hurting from it.

Jackdaniel80
29-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Ya...i agree with brother siamcutey, i have also learnt one thing from my experience, people may say money is not everything, but without money, what is love? She can love me truly and i can love her wholeheartedly, but at the end of the day, she and her family still need to eat and survive, without money, talks are just sweet talks, promises are just empty promises, especially when her family is facing financial crisis, she still need to find ways to make money for her family,and working as a WL is the best way to make quick money, as i can't provide her with her financial needs, what rights do i have to stop her from working in her same old trade again... i can only say that maybe fate was not on our side thats all...

redlord
29-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Ya...i agree with brother siamcutey, i have also learnt one thing from my experience, people may say money is not everything, but without money, what is love? She can love me truly and i can love her wholeheartedly, but at the end of the day, she and her family still need to eat and survive, without money, talks are just sweet talks, promises are just empty promises, especially when her family is facing financial crisis, she still need to find ways to make money for her family,and working as a WL is the best way to make quick money, as i can't provide her with her financial needs, what rights do i have to stop her from working in her same old trade again... i can only say that maybe fate was not on our side thats all...

Is like a kid wanna to know about fire get burn or not ,only those wanna to learn about magic ,see the magicer how to play with fire .so ,we not going to try it cause it burn u ,right ?

Sorin^^
29-10-2005, 07:32 PM
If wana marry the gal, maybe can ask her dun work in the old trade, but work in other fields like factory operator also not bad.

redlord
29-10-2005, 07:36 PM
If wana marry the gal, maybe can ask her dun work in the old trade, but work in other fields like factory operator also not bad.

Wah lao ,u think easy for her to change to factory gal huh.........better go find real factory operator ,shes only can change to sex's factory operator lol:D

suteerak1099
29-10-2005, 08:15 PM
bro JD80,
in line with the monetary issues that alot of bros have mentioned, i'm agreeable to that. especially in today's context, no $ literally no honey.

nevertheless, for some unknown reason, some bros refer to $ as in immense amounts that literally drain the man dry. then for that i think it makes no more sense and defeats the purpose of the relationship. in that sense truly are exceptional cases.

better still, some continue to condamn the gals to be whores, poke insults suggesting they belong to the trade for life etc. how sad is that...
:(
str1099

ballack99
29-10-2005, 08:31 PM

Some factory girls look good to bonk. Perhaps they used to be WL ? :D

jon2000sg
29-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Money lost can still earn back. The fact that you are still alive and posting here shows that you have learnt and "evolved" to a higher level. You should be glad for that. There are many who are still in it or are still hurting from it.haha! what words of wisdom, money lost but heart still pain

jon2000sg
29-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Some factory girls look good to bonk. Perhaps they used to be WL ? :D
where to find such good factory girls?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-10-2005, 10:01 PM
just saw this thread till today,its almost the same story as my thread Falling i love with KTV gers,only that its a totally diff gameplan.all in all,getting involved is strongly discouraged but when it comes to the matters of the heart,does ur brain really wrk hand in hand with ur heart?they shld but most of the time they wont.thats when the tragic part comes.falling in love under such circumstances rarely comes to a gd end although a lucky few may get wat they want but the chances of hitting is smth like striking toto.to conclude,do wat u want but be prepared for the worst.;)

proprimate
29-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Bros,

Here's my story.......the other side of the coin.

Got involved with an ex-cat150 gal for 2 yrs. Started as a clientele for her, after a few visits, I guess she must have fancied me and all my lies. Mustered up courage to bring her out during her free days. She knows the deal if she was caught, but i was surprised when she said yes.

Normal, got her out, go makan, got free fuck, send her home. After a while it got serious, I got hooked on her and she gladly obliged. I guess I was in it for the free fucks I got from her. Besides paying for hotels, which had to be far from GL, she required nothing from me except to be faithful to her which was quite difficult when she barred me from trying any other cat150 gals, which she would know in the end. That got me miserable.

Many fights n arguments coz I can't be with her on important days like valentine day or my birthday coz of my other legal half. Bros, I tell u it was hell trying to juggle between two. When she moved on her own, no need to pay for hotels, nearly every morning get my service from her before she go to work. It was a good arrangement hahaha.

So i got GL service standards, saved a lot that time and after a while, got bored and need to move on. That's where it became fatal attraction. It was hell again. But I survived unscathed. Even she never squeeze money from me, there must be a price to pay for all these freebies.

She knows, I know , I will not marry her but deep down she was having a little hope tthat I would do. So she has retired and we are still friends up to today.

Hope that this story could share some lime light on the situation. Cheers!

Cat Man
30-10-2005, 12:01 PM
i see..another thread on relationship with WL.

just rejoined the forum. for my intro, see my post in the "any true love in GL" thread.

What to expect? A whole lot of pain. But with it, maybe some happy moments.

if you're not involved, don't start. if you're already in, get out. if you're in too deep, good luck to you.

but what i can say is this - eventually, most WL want to settle down with a man who can take care of them for the rest of their lives. whether you are that man, that's the question!

but please don't generalize about WL's characters. it's not fair to them. apart from the similarities created by their job experience, each of them are completely different individuals. there are good ones, bad ones, faithful ones, unfaithful ones, just like in any group of human beings. can you generalize that all cheongsters are like this or like that? apart from the fact that we cheong, we are all completely different people too!

Jackdaniel80
30-10-2005, 12:23 PM
If WL have a choice, i don't think they will want to work in this trade, they will gladly take up a operator job and set up a happy family of their own,but they have they own family burden to carry,unless they can find a man who can help them carry this burden, if not, going into this trade is the best way to make money, and true, a WL will not ask u for money if she truly loves u, but sad to say, environment do changes people,though my ger didn't ask a single cent from me even though her family is in great debt, she has left me to go back into her old trade again,no reason was stated, just a change of attitude towards me and a phonecall that ended everything, i am very hurt, but just wish that she will be happy and safe always, so brothers, those who have not started tirakship, pls pls think twice, there are sure to be lots of obstacles on the way...

chickentonite
30-10-2005, 08:47 PM
I agree with brother jackdaniel80, especially since my Gf is also a WL from Myanmar(Chinese Speaking). A lot of the WL out there are working to support their family, but if they meet someone they really like, it is possible for them to commit. They are working in this line for money but it dosen't mean that they are are money minded or materialistic. They will be damn happy to find and marry a singapore man that really loves them.

LOSF
31-10-2005, 03:11 AM
u will feel u r like a girl in the relationship that you have never feel before when you are with local girl.

always getting doubtful.
always getting jealous.
always asking questions
always want her accompany
always finding her
etc.

jon2000sg
31-10-2005, 03:40 AM
u will feel u r like a girl in the relationship that you have never feel before when you are with local girl.

always getting doubtful.
always getting jealous.
always asking questions
always want her accompany
always finding her
etc.

true
doubt, jealous, asking, ...

DNAT
31-10-2005, 09:07 AM
They are using the forum to make decisions for them, using other examples as a guide to their solution to their current problem. For doing that, it really sound silly.

I for once, really regret for letting the forum influence my decision.

How could you say this if you had chosen option A without knowing the end results of Option B ? :confused:

Sorin^^
31-10-2005, 09:30 AM
I agree with brother jackdaniel80, especially since my Gf is also a WL from Myanmar(Chinese Speaking). A lot of the WL out there are working to support their family, but if they meet someone they really like, it is possible for them to commit. They are working in this line for money but it dosen't mean that they are are money minded or materialistic. They will be damn happy to find and marry a singapore man that really loves them.

Bro i agree with u. They will be glad to find someone they love in Singapore. What i fear is they may fall in love in other men in Singapore, as for instance in the case of the recent murder case. Im not citing the consequence. but just that the victim had fallen in love for another man. Thats a cause for worry.

Nevertheless, must trust the gf. No matter what happen, its fated. Got gf means got, dun haf means dun haf.

Haiz

LengKia
31-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Bro i agree with u. They will be glad to find someone they love in Singapore. What i fear is they may fall in love in other men in Singapore, as for instance in the case of the recent murder case. Im not citing the consequence. but just that the victim had fallen in love for another man. Thats a cause for worry.

Nevertheless, must trust the gf. No matter what happen, its fated. Got gf means got, dun haf means dun haf.

Haiz

there is always a risk. even with local gf:o

DNAT
31-10-2005, 09:36 AM
as for instance in the case of the recent murder case. Im not citing the consequence. but just that the victim had fallen in love for another man. Thats a cause for worry.

Blk 132 Bukit Merah case? :confused:

Sorin^^
31-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Blk 132 Bukit Merah case? :confused:

Yah manz, i think so. The news had been in the papers for quite a few days. Pretty sad..the her husband gave her so many things, yet she fell in love wif another. Pretty sad ending...all are victims in this case..

Yah, local gfs also same like tiraks. But dun tink i will find local gfs liaoz. Kena turned down too many times by locals. What i want is a true gf, not one materialistic at heart. No money, Means No love...

Sighz

DNAT
31-10-2005, 10:09 AM
Yah manz, i think so. The news had been in the papers for quite a few days. Pretty sad..the her husband gave her so many things, yet she fell in love wif another. Pretty sad ending...all are victims in this case..
ya rite, all are victims ... haizzz :(
Yah, local gfs also same like tiraks. But dun tink i will find local gfs liaoz. Kena turned down too many times by locals. What i want is a true gf, not one materialistic at heart. No money, Means No love...
Sighz

I also have encountered many local gals who are snobbish and materialistic. Maybe its your fate lor. I wish you good luck.

swing123
31-10-2005, 12:13 PM
ya rite, all are victims ... haizzz :(

I also have encountered many local gals who are snobbish and materialistic. Maybe its your fate lor. I wish you good luck.

this bukit merah block 132 (i forgot to tell u it;s the block along Jln bukit merah directly facing ah orh restaurant) case was mentioned severaal times in this thread about getting involved with WL (especially post no.2)....

is that some insider gossip that i didn't get to read in the paper? are u hinting the victim was once "working" working in Batam?

DNAT
31-10-2005, 12:24 PM
this bukit merah block 132 (i forgot to tell u it;s the block along Jln bukit merah directly facing ah orh restaurant) case was mentioned severaal times in this thread about getting involved with WL (especially post no.2)....

is that some insider gossip that i didn't get to read in the paper? are u hinting the victim was once "working" working in Batam?

Since when and where did my posting give any hints that the victim was once 'working' in Batam? :confused:

According to last Friday's Shih Min daily news, the husband's mother claims that the couple knew each other in Batam around 8 years ago. The gal is from Kalimantan. Back then, the husband already knew she is married in Indonesia, hence the couple are not considered legally married in Sg cos they didn't go thru ROM, only the traditional ceremony.

DNAT
31-10-2005, 12:29 PM

emotional weakness is the main culprit for causing these tragedy

hello, got mention of WL meh? .. bro Hasa Sas is saying a lot of tragedy is caused due to lost control of emotion.

swing123
31-10-2005, 12:39 PM
emotional weakness is the main culprit for causing these tragedy

hello, got mention of WL meh? .. bro Hasa Sas is saying a lot of tragedy is caused due to lost control of emotion.

i see i see...sorry sorry...read too fast and read wrongly.....monday blue, somemore heavy rain....somemore lot of colleague on leave.....somemore this somemore that (lot of excuses to explain whatever actions or mistakes i made becoz i am typical sinkaporian, damn kiasu to admit mistake wan)....you neber made mistake before meh?

meatlover
31-10-2005, 12:42 PM
....you neber made mistake before meh?
You got pay copyright boh? Not free one leh :D

DNAT
31-10-2005, 01:13 PM
i see i see...sorry sorry...read too fast and read wrongly.....monday blue, somemore heavy rain....somemore lot of colleague on leave.....somemore this somemore that (lot of excuses to explain whatever actions or mistakes i made becoz i am typical sinkaporian, damn kiasu to admit mistake wan)....you neber made mistake before meh?

you got go Batam tis week? can lend me 5 Juta IDR?
I will call my that regular FL to meet you at your hotel, can pass the Rupiahs to her?

Note: if u dare to ST/curi ayam/bonk her .. you can write off that 5 juta as bad debts liao

:D

swing123
31-10-2005, 01:22 PM
You got pay copyright boh? Not free one leh :D

i checked with patent office, it was not patent-righted or registered as trade mark.....

now i beri busy.....wait later i wrote a long long posting to answer your question....ok? i dun believe in a simple yes or no type of answer to any question, not my philosophy....

swing123
31-10-2005, 01:24 PM
you got go Batam tis week? can lend me 5 Juta IDR?
I will call my that regular FL to meet you at your hotel, can pass the Rupiahs to her?

Note: if u dare to ST/curi ayam/bonk her .. you can write off that 5 juta as bad debts liao

this week no go.....all closed, go there to pcc ah?

ps: if i anal your regular, will that lead to the doubtful collection of my debt?

DNAT
31-10-2005, 02:22 PM
ps: if i anal your regular, will that lead to the doubtful collection of my debt?
I also haven't got your 5 juta, after I have got it then I will let you know ... :D

meatlover
31-10-2005, 02:24 PM
this week no go.....all closed, go there to pcc ah?
Go there check into hotel, then drill a hole in the hotel wall ---> kan biak :D

meatlover
31-10-2005, 02:25 PM
... Note: if u dare to ST/curi ayam/bonk her ..
This kinda event must jio ABK one hor :D

swing123
31-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Go there check into hotel, then drill a hole in the hotel wall ---> kan biak :D

how old u think i am? 3 yo?

knn, drill a hole in hotel wall.....you pay my room bill ah??

chickentonite
02-11-2005, 02:26 AM
Thanks for the advice Bro Sorin, its just like what you said in the beginning of our relationship always asking her and doubting her, but its all gd now.:)

Rite now for me the hardest thing is to wait for her ORD as she have another 9 mths to go. Sometimes i keep telling myself to give her up but i just cannot, everyone knows that it is much easier emotionally and financially to go get a local gf.
Its just that after i met her i no heart for local girls already, its like she is so gd to me, the way she love me, none of my ex-singapore gfs can give.
Glad that there are many experienced bro here who have walk or are walking the path, can share info and give advice. :)

Hasa Sas
02-11-2005, 09:01 AM
Rite now for me the hardest thing is to wait for her ORD as she have another 9 mths to go. Sometimes i keep telling myself to give her up but i just cannot, everyone knows that it is much easier emotionally and financially to go get a local gf.
Its just that after i met her i no heart for local girls already, its like she is so gd to me, the way she love me, none of my ex-singapore gfs can give.
Glad that there are many experienced bro here who have walk or are walking the path, can share info and give advice. :)

falling in love with a WL is easy whereas married a WL is so much difficult.

wish u good luck:)

redlord
03-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the advice Bro Sorin, its just like what you said in the beginning of our relationship always asking her and doubting her, but its all gd now.

Wow lah ,brother sure or not ,wanted to wait for her ROD ,one more sadly story lah ,no easy life to go leh, you wanna to in love with WL?
wanna to share my experienced? ask bro sorin lah ,what a sadly life will come? how young are you lol? what dont give yourself sometimes ? i'm not stopping you ,just telling outside had many nice gals too ,takecare :cool:

Sorin^^
03-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Wow lah ,brother sure or not ,wanted to wait for her ROD ,one more sadly story lah ,no easy life to go leh, you wanna to in love with WL?
wanna to share my experienced? ask bro sorin lah ,what a sadly life will come? how young are you lol? what dont give yourself sometimes ? i'm not stopping you ,just telling outside had many nice gals too ,takecare :cool:

Yah, leave it to fate. Whether marry WL or Singapore Gal, also fate, i think, bo means bo, wo means wo. Haha, meantime, continue to go GL, but not into relationship i guess. Wanted to leh, c how if the gal interested anot also.:)

squallxx
04-11-2005, 02:38 PM
yo bro...

if tell u nicely words wont get into ur head..

they are after all after ur $$ no point to get invloved with them..

imgine that u dun have $$ to support them one day??

u will c her coming out n work again..

only way to win the heart of a gal is during her teens and b4 he get hurt once..

once she is out working as WL.. there is no way that u can change her unless that u r damm fxxking rich can provide her everything to make her forget her past...

if u dun have the kind of $$ to spend then i rather u get a not so pretty gf but at least u know her heart to u is true...

what for spend $$ to get someone who dun know when she will betray u??

siamcutey
04-11-2005, 04:05 PM
yo bro...

if tell u nicely words wont get into ur head..

they are after all after ur $$ no point to get invloved with them..

imgine that u dun have $$ to support them one day??

u will c her coming out n work again..

only way to win the heart of a gal is during her teens and b4 he get hurt once..

once she is out working as WL.. there is no way that u can change her unless that u r damm fxxking rich can provide her everything to make her forget her past...

if u dun have the kind of $$ to spend then i rather u get a not so pretty gf but at least u know her heart to u is true...

what for spend $$ to get someone who dun know when she will betray u??
But if you tell the words harshly, the person will want to scold you then how? Just like what happening to me now. :p

kekeke
SC