PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guys with cash to spare.

sixela
01-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Posting here because I'm in a desperate situation where as I need money ASAP. Though I'm posting on this forum (Yes I'm aware), this post is not made for Horny old men.

I'm looking for someone who can clear my school fees in order for me to graduate. If u don't mind that small little dent in your pocket then contact me. If you are looking for any form of sex, touching, or nude pics then pls do not entertain this thread.

I repeat, I'm in a desperate situation right now and I'm looking for someone generous, not gonna betray myself in anyway. Though I myself think it's unlikely but I have no choice so don't come and suan siao me lol.

Ps. No I'm not looking for sugardaddies due to time constraints and I really don't want to betray myself. God bless.

Jayyyy
02-06-2014, 06:30 AM
Good luck and all the best TS. I think you have better luck asking your friends and relatives.. lol. :D

sadsky18
02-06-2014, 06:46 AM
while i do admit there are nice guys ...

but i doubt any one will be a carrot ..........

lol .........

try buying today toto ba

KimEmma
02-06-2014, 07:25 AM
How about asking your parents for help ?

ColdBlood99
02-06-2014, 07:35 AM
I have spare cash but $10, enough for you? :rolleyes:

real_king
02-06-2014, 07:57 AM
Got pic to show? :D

Carrot != man

Devil320
02-06-2014, 08:24 AM
How does this equation work? Free money ah? I think it is better you seek other means, if you still have other means.

Jumbo68
02-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Is TS a male or female ?. Good luck to TS ..

prettymannequin
02-06-2014, 08:48 AM
No way you're getting responses on a sex forum...

acidicavex
02-06-2014, 08:49 AM
It's the season of sharing. Good luck.:p

bigbrudder
02-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Posting here because I'm in a desperate situation where as I need money ASAP. Though I'm posting on this forum (Yes I'm aware), this post is not made for Horny old men.

I'm looking for someone who can clear my school fees in order for me to graduate. If u don't mind that small little dent in your pocket then contact me. If you are looking for any form of sex, touching, or nude pics then pls do not entertain this thread.

I repeat, I'm in a desperate situation right now and I'm looking for someone generous, not gonna betray myself in anyway. Though I myself think it's unlikely but I have no choice so don't come and suan siao me lol.

Ps. No I'm not looking for sugardaddies due to time constraints and I really don't want to betray myself. God bless.

Hi TS,

You are at the right place! I am a prince from Botswana and I am very eager to help people. FYI, Lazare diamonds come from Botswana. Unfortunately my money is stuck in transit between Botswana and Singapore, and I need some money to help me free up cash.

If you can deposit $1,000 into my account, the Singapore bank will release my millions! I can fund you all the way to PHD!

Please PM me for details of account to bank into.

edwintantan
02-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Wow still got this type of post .. Free lunch ?
Girl if there any carrot come forward to u .. Pls let me know
I change sex and beg here for " no touch me but give me $$"

real_king
02-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Hi TS,

You are at the right place! I am a prince from Botswana and I am very eager to help people. FYI, Lazare diamonds come from Botswana. Unfortunately my money is stuck in transit between Botswana and Singapore, and I need some money to help me free up cash.

If you can deposit $1,000 into my account, the Singapore bank will release my millions! I can fund you all the way to PHD!

you dont laugh. one of my overseas cousin from KL really tio-ed scammed. 5K USD. *face palm*

bigbrudder
02-06-2014, 09:38 AM
you dont laugh. one of my overseas cousin from KL really tio-ed scammed. 5K USD. *face palm*

No kidding!? I dun suppose they caught the fella(s)? Anyway, Shoo ... you are bad for business! :D

TS, not everyone is like that! I am genuine prince from Nigeria. :)

3Dragon
02-06-2014, 09:40 AM
So basically you are looking for a guy to give you the money right?

No need to return the money, no need to work for it, totally commitment and obligation free right?

gingkonut
02-06-2014, 09:43 AM

PM me with details of your situation.

Just helped someone with a link up last week. If you are open to seek help, there are god fathers around that who may assist without seeking "such favours" in return.

EatPrayLove
02-06-2014, 09:43 AM
School holidays begin.

It's the season of "sharing" and "being nice and friendly".

:p:D

guess67
02-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Why can't u go work? :rolleyes:

WOOHOO
02-06-2014, 09:47 AM

no hand no leg?? :p

hokkienguy
02-06-2014, 09:52 AM
求神也要添油,ok!

Johnbass
02-06-2014, 09:52 AM
... this post is not made for Horny old men.

Eliminates 99% of samsters liao!
:eek:
:D

Sammy Daddy
02-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Beware of SCAM !!!

Greendevil
02-06-2014, 10:06 AM
TS, i think the old beggar at Orchard will have collected more money than you. at least he spend a day of effort, trying to ask ppl to give him their loose changes.

And what you did? Spend few minutes create an account and make a post and expect money drop down (transfer) to you? then what the difference between you and a pig? Well, i will say is you (pig) know how to use computer, iphone and ipad that all.

jason_
02-06-2014, 10:36 AM
not sure if it is really to clear school fees or to clear bf gambling debts with loanshark already harassing, or to buy LV handbag to bring to graduation night dinner, or whatever, school holidays started already?

if have spare cash, better donate in temple and garner good karma, that is, if you believe in karma.

sean_j
02-06-2014, 12:13 PM
No kidding!? I dun suppose they caught the fella(s)? Anyway, Shoo ... you are bad for business! :D

lol i tot u prince of bostwana.....dual prince huh:D:p

demonhunter
02-06-2014, 01:21 PM
I rather donate it to the children's society

:)

bigbrudder
02-06-2014, 01:27 PM
lol i tot u prince of bostwana.....dual prince huh:D:p

Father Botswana, mother Nigeria. :D

Intentional: Well spotted.

real_king
02-06-2014, 01:33 PM

Its a true story.

My female cousin KL talked to a guy for around half year. then he kena stucked @ the customs in KLIA coz he got too much diamonds in his bag, then my cockanathan cousin transferred him 5K USD coz he did not have any cash with him..

i sumpa for this story loh. i m good marketing manager leh.:p

bigbrudder
02-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Its a true story.

My female cousin KL talked to a guy for around half year. then he kena stucked @ the customs in KLIA coz he got too much diamonds in his bag, then my cockanathan cousin transferred him 5K USD coz he did not have any cash with him..

i sumpa for this story loh. i m good marketing manager leh.:p

Your cousin is unlucky, most of such stories are real!

I am real! TS, I still waiting for your PM!?

real_king
02-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Your cousin is unlucky, most of such stories are real!

I am real! TS, I still waiting for your PM!?

somemore she's 40year old vrigin. *face palm + Shake head*:p

guess67
02-06-2014, 01:46 PM

Who is 40 years old virgin? TS? :confused:

demonhunter
02-06-2014, 01:49 PM

can intro ?

guess67
02-06-2014, 01:51 PM
can intro ?

U looking for virgin? :D

real_king
02-06-2014, 01:52 PM
can intro ?

i got 03. take ur pick? 39, 43, 44?!

why dont you take membership from our vrigin club (in-house) somemore.?:p

bigbrudder
02-06-2014, 01:56 PM

can intro ?

Intro me first!!! I am prince of Botswana!

demonhunter
02-06-2014, 01:58 PM
i got 03. take ur pick? 39, 43, 44?!

why dont you take membership from our vrigin club (in-house) somemore.?:p

bro , sounds like TOTO kang tau ji .

03 , 39 , 43 , 44 ..need 2 more number

ColdBlood99
02-06-2014, 02:03 PM
bro , sounds like TOTO kang tau ji .

03 , 39 , 43 , 44 ..need 2 more number

00 and 46 :rolleyes:

demonhunter
02-06-2014, 02:04 PM
00 and 46 :rolleyes:

U the man !

tonight I kena I give u 99.99 %

SammyNewbie
02-06-2014, 02:04 PM
while i do admit there are nice guys ...

but i doubt any one will be a carrot ..........

What is wrong with being a carrot? It can stay hard and last as long as you like. It can possibly give u multiple orgasms and still keep going:D

real_king
02-06-2014, 02:28 PM
U the man !

tonight I kena I give u 99.99 %

what bout me? i gave 04pairs of lumber leh.
:mad:

demonhunter
02-06-2014, 02:31 PM
what bout me? i gave 04pairs of lumber leh.
:mad:

I give u the balance 0.01 %

ps: im stlll looking for the number 46

KingOfChangPing
02-06-2014, 02:34 PM
I have alot rmb to share. U want

real_king
02-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Intro me first!!! I am prince of Botswana!

how many diamonds u have?:rolleyes:

bigbrudder
02-06-2014, 02:39 PM
how many diamonds u have?:rolleyes:

I know where the diamond mines are. :D

xuanz
02-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Want money but dont want to sacrifice anything..

This kind of work i also want. Lol.

Could have just forget about going interview just now and create similar threads like you. Lololololol.

sixela
02-06-2014, 06:49 PM

Well since u r not rude guess ill just reply you.
I have to go back school quite frequently to complete my artifact.

sixela
02-06-2014, 06:52 PM
TS, i think the old beggar at Orchard will have collected more money than you. at least he spend a day of effort, trying to ask ppl to give him their loose changes.

And what you did? Spend few minutes create an account and make a post and expect money drop down (transfer) to you? then what the difference between you and a pig? Well, i will say is you (pig) know how to use computer, iphone and ipad that all.

Hey do you know me? Who are you to call me a pig? What if i told you I cant work, and I have a damn fucking irresponsible father and a mother who works part time here and there to cover up his debt?
Hey come on I didnt even FORCE you to give me money. If you are upset with me posting then dont entertain. just take me as some scam, idc. But dont fucking compare me to a beggar when you dont even know me.

sixela
02-06-2014, 06:53 PM
I rather donate it to the children's society

:)

Good for you, really. :)

sixela
02-06-2014, 06:58 PM
not sure if it is really to clear school fees or to clear bf gambling debts with loanshark already harassing, or to buy LV handbag to bring to graduation night dinner, or whatever, school holidays started already?

if have spare cash, better donate in temple and garner good karma, that is, if you believe in karma.

What if i told you, you need not buy my story?

sixela
02-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Good luck and all the best TS. I think you have better luck asking your friends and relatives.. lol. :D

Yea i would, but at this age most of my friends are still asking money from their parents and just so u know not everyone has nice relatives haha.

sixela
02-06-2014, 07:01 PM
How about asking your parents for help ?

How can i even approach them when my father is outside getting bank loan here and there and on the other hand my mom is working part time here and there to clear his debt? This is obviously my last resort

Medster
03-06-2014, 12:27 AM
Ridiculous...

Cayden
03-06-2014, 12:38 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/ryan-gosling/hey-girl-are-you-mentally-retarded.jpg

You tao nao ho seh bo?!

jackson555
03-06-2014, 03:59 AM
Asking for money in exchange for NOTHING but cannot stand trolls. Lol,you really take us for fools or? Nobody is going to believe your sob story with such a poor attitude like yours,even to strangers

justl00king
03-06-2014, 05:54 AM
Lol TS, never hurt to try? ;) lol

Not sure if it's gonna be a "loan" or "gift". Either way, I think kinda hard without reciprocation.
Good luck, hope u resolve your $ issues soon! :)

jaguarbkk
03-06-2014, 08:26 AM
How can i even approach them when my father is outside getting bank loan here and there and on the other hand my mom is working part time here and there to clear his debt? This is obviously my last resort

Wat is the amount you are looking for?

I might have a part time job for you if the amount is justified

edwintantan
03-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Hey why can't u change tittle to
" look for everyone for spare cash "
You have bigger market

Word of advice .. No free meal in this world
Don't treat us like fools ..
By the way u don't sound like girl more like a guy

Lucifersangel
03-06-2014, 09:54 AM
WAH U KNOW ITS FOR HORNY OLD MAN ARH? STILL WANT POST HERE FOR FREE MONEY! SIAO BO! U EITHER COME HERE TO BE A SLUT OR FUCK OFF LA! Dream on getting reply! GO TO A MONEY LENDER!

SOME ONE ASK HER OUT SLAP HER LA. IDIOTS THESE DAYS! Want scam money also can't be bothered to put in effort! SIAO BITCH!

Nimmz
03-06-2014, 10:32 AM
Tried flaming some PAP dudes! 70k in 4days! Nothing to lose anyway! After tat go Meet Mp session and complain someone sueing u! Help Help! :rolleyes:

prettymannequin
03-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Lol babe you don't have to expect any nice responses in this thread anymore.

Like so many people have said, the guys here expect reciprocation, and the girls here have at least some service to offer. So you can either fuck off from here, or at least sell some service. You can offer dating services like bubbles did, she didn't allow touching. Think about it.

Cysasqiag
03-06-2014, 10:47 AM
seems like u still have not gotten any free lunch?

tk care and good luck to you.

jason_
04-06-2014, 02:46 AM
seems like u still have not gotten any free lunch?

tk care and good luck to you.

she is desperate, but still not desperate enough yet. if really desperate, will sell sex. now just stretching hand asking for money.

demonhunter
04-06-2014, 09:42 AM
U want money ? follow these easy steps .:D

start a blog about our CPF

wait for Dragon Lee to sue u

start a fund raising event .

36Red
04-06-2014, 01:40 PM
TS, sell your cb la. Sell already u got plenty money u know. Then u also shiok wat...

flowbow
04-06-2014, 02:16 PM
I also desperate for money but don't want betray myself :( anybody got extra of such lobang for me anot :(

happybunny
04-06-2014, 02:23 PM
Sis flowbow what happen to you? Why you also in need of money?

Kobe83
04-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Posting here because I'm in a desperate situation where as I need money ASAP. Though I'm posting on this forum (Yes I'm aware), this post is not made for Horny old men. I'm looking for someone who can clear my school fees in order for me to graduate. If u don't mind that small little dent in your pocket then contact me. If you are looking for any form of sex, touching, or nude pics then pls do not entertain this thread. I repeat, I'm in a desperate situation right now and I'm looking for someone generous, not gonna betray myself in anyway. Though I myself think it's unlikely but I have no choice so don't come and suan siao me lol. Ps. No I'm not looking for sugardaddies due to time constraints and I really don't want to betray myself. God bless.

There is a thing call study loan.

nogo
04-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Sixela,

Best way out for you now is to apply for a bursary. I suppose you are in a arts school of sorts?? If it is a government institution then approach your student affairs ppl and see how they can help. The bursary is open to all needy students and given your family background you will easily qualify. You have to do a little work yourself by filling in the forms and getting the relevant supporting documents.

real_king
04-06-2014, 09:20 PM
I also desperate for money but don't want betray myself :( anybody got extra of such lobang for me anot :(

Sis. Come come. Let me help U. :D

U likey indians? :p

yohomie
05-06-2014, 10:06 PM
How old are you TS?

flowbow
06-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Sis flowbow what happen to you? Why you also in need of money?

Who don't need money? :(

Sis. Come come. Let me help U. :D

U likey indians? :p

No I don't... Sorry... :(

pipipoo
06-06-2014, 12:20 PM
I don't mind contributing a bit if there's a proof of loan obligation for you.

Anyway I believe this forum is not a good channel to raise money, there are other forum to raise. I suppose there is kind and generous people in singapore, just look at how much blogger Roy has raised within 4days - 70k, and yet donator do not get any return.

I do not think this is a appropriate long term solution for you. Pm me your account no with a proof of your loan obligation and I will contribute my part. Hopefully no amount is too small.

Cheers.

guess67
06-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Wah, here can raise $? :p

yandaodr
09-06-2014, 12:00 AM
TS has a screw loose? You want someone to give you free money just because you put up a post in a sex forum? lol.

It is not a desperate act, it is an act of total utter stupidity.

tomyumgong
13-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Get help from mp loh. Someone in another thread say very easy one. ..haha

tomyumgong
13-06-2014, 02:06 AM
There are still work outside that can earn u some money. E.g., data entry, surveyer, donation promoter, admin work etc
. U have to help yourself first.

Blurri
13-06-2014, 03:47 AM
Wah, here can raise $? :p

Da jie cannot... And better dun.... Later the money u raise kana taken back by garmen.... Is against the law if no permit wor

maestrokey
13-06-2014, 04:05 PM
I wonder what level of education you're trying to pay for because you don't seem very smart yourself. Basically you're asking for money with nothing in return. You're just a lazy or stuck up person seeking easy means. You're able-bodied right? So go look for a source of income yourself :) come on lass, even the ML or FL here work hard to get themselves through their crisis.

BroRelax
13-06-2014, 04:55 PM

How much money you are looking for?

dirtydevil
17-06-2014, 05:51 AM
Ts is definitely high, just dunno what he/she was smoking prior to making this thread, either way cnb please take note of this person. On second thought maybe the money is use for his/her needs to get high

Nismo
17-06-2014, 07:45 AM
Hi TS,

So is it Botswana or Nigeria?

Whilst both hail from the same continent, they remain of two distinctively different countries. :D

Nismo
17-06-2014, 07:46 AM
Da jie cannot... And better dun.... Later the money u raise kana taken back by garmen.... Is against the law if no permit wor

Apparently someone neglected to inform Roy Ngerng.

Blurri
17-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Apparently someone neglected to inform Roy Ngerng.

Actually i oso found out after i read his case on the papers lol