PDA

View Full Version : Every dog has it's day. (Triple Trap)

mymail
01-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Below is a TRUE encounter from a friend.

Lead:
Samual (29 years old, chinese)
Corene (27 years old, chinese. Samual's gf)
Faith (28 years old, chinese. Samual's exgf)
Catherine (35 years old, married, chinese. Samual's current fling)

Samual and I got to know each for 9years plus. Stable with his current gf for 5 years. Samual is borned to be a player, and even when he is with Corene, he will still flirt outside.

Faith was Samual exgf who met each other during his poly days. They got together because, he was attracted to her DD boobs. Faith is about 1.65m/52kg, average build. Samual was her second bf, and lost her virgin to him. Samual just treat her as a sex object and toyed her. Samual never bring her out, but to his house for sex. Even middle of the night, he would called her up and asking her to go over his place for sex. Soon after 5 months, he ditched her for another girl from another course.

Samual met Catherine from wechat. After a week chatting, he scored. Catherine is a married lady with 1 kid. She is awared that Samual has stable gf. They only meet for sex like every 2 week.

Samual got bored of his previous job and he resigned. Spending a month plus looking for a job, one day his gf told him that her company is hiring. Samual got through the first interview with the HR. 2nd interview was with the asst manager.

Being anxious to work, he turned up early and gotten a big surprise. And shortly he resigned again after a week.

Why??

Faith was his direct manager.
Catherine is Faith's secretary.
Corene is from another department, who work closely with Faith's department. And often lunch together.

What a small world..

Any bro share the same experience?

real_king
01-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Wah piang. TVB drama si bo. :eek:

durianhead
01-06-2014, 04:45 PM

Lead:
Samual (29 years old, chinese)
Corene (27 years old, chinese. Samual's gf)
Faith (28 years old, chinese. Samual's exgf)
Catherine (35 years old, married, chinese. Samual's current fling)

Samual and I got to know each for 9years plus. Stable with his current gf for 5 years. Samual is borned to be a player, and even when he is with Corene, he will still flirt outside.

Faith was Samual exgf who met each other during his poly days. They got together because, he was attracted to her DD boobs. Faith is about 1.65m/52kg, average build. Samual was her second bf, and lost her virgin to him. Samual just treat her as a sex object and toyed her. Samual never bring her out, but to his house for sex. Even middle of the night, he would called her up and asking her to go over his place for sex. Soon after 5 months, he ditched her for another girl from another course.

Samual met Catherine from wechat. After a week chatting, he scored. Catherine is a married lady with 1 kid. She is awared that Samual has stable gf. They only meet for sex like every 2 week.

Samual got bored of his previous job and he resigned. Spending a month plus looking for a job, one day his gf told him that her company is hiring. Samual got through the first interview with the HR. 2nd interview was with the asst manager.

Being anxious to work, he turned up early and gotten a big surprise. And shortly he resigned again after a week.

Why??

Corene is from another department, who work closely with Faith's department. And often lunch together.

What a small world..

Any bro share the same experience?

Maybe the gals hired him so that they can gang bang him. :D
Tie him up do some SM.

real_king
01-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Maybe the gals hired him so that they can gang bang him. :D
Tie him up do some SM.

U & prokfessor DP graduate from school of S&M hor.:p

Jumpingjolly
01-06-2014, 06:07 PM

What a small world..

LOL. i can imagine the awkwardness!

mymail
01-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Wah piang. TVB drama si bo. :eek:

Not TVB ...

My friend resigned from his previous job, and for a month or so, he can't find a job. So happen that the company which Corene is working at, was hiring.

He told me that he felt the so shitty at work. Esp the 3rd day at work, Corene and him went for lunch, unknowningly that Corene asked Faith, Carherine and another 2 ladies and 3 guys for lunch too.

Totally GG!!

acidicavex
02-06-2014, 12:47 PM
No heard of such drama from players friends before..... But I only know if it was me I would .disappear..... imagine......

Thing got out of hand manager want to prove better that. Gf secretary want revenge inform gf....

Really GG U ASK ME....