PDA

View Full Version : Sin vs BKK

ragnarclaw
25-10-2005, 12:21 PM
ok guys after hearing so much story from you guys,i've decided to share one of my story too and here it goes...

Back in 1999 i was working in a major shipping company in Spore and it's my first time working.I was ask to be in-charge of the Bkk route and so the sex story began when i started to talk to my Bkk agent(Btw it's a she).Most of the time we call each other as i've to check with her regarding the cargo and her voice was SWEET,i mean real sweet and cute.And then there's where our close friendship begin to develope and we almost call each other every night to chat even after work when i was at home.And this happen on 1 of the night when our topic become boring and we began to talk about sex.SEX topic,which i never imagine that we'll chat on the phone and we never get bored on that most of the time.I ask her whether she have a b/f b4 and she say that she have 1 b4 that broke up years ago due to some sex problem.well,i was a very curious person by nature and i ask she if she is comfortable and willing to share with me and tell me what happen.She told me that her b/f have a very strong sexual drive which he want it almost everyday and btw her b/f was in the army(she has a very high sex drive too).Then i ask her why a broke up after together for so long and she began to tell me her sex story.She say that most of the time her b/f was in-camp and she always went to visit him in the camp,but whenever they are alone her b/f will always ask her for sex,in the bunk,toilet and even on the roof.And when she's in the toilet for a pee(in the camp), her b/f will always come in without anybody noticing and start to strip her half naked and start to bonk her from behind. Sometime she just hate that feeling when u're peeing half way and u get bonk suddenly from behind but no choice as she enjoy sex too.So most of their sex time is in the female toilet and this when on for sometime when her b/f got posted to another division in another town and this is where they borke up...

ok guys, i've to stop for now as i've work to be done so i'll cont the story soon.Hope to see you guys support me and up my point if u like my story.

sg_boytoy
25-10-2005, 01:05 PM
... Sometime she just hate that feeling when u're peeing half way and u get bonk suddenly from behind...

Bro ragnarclaw, please continue your story, but first kindly explain (with illustrations if possible) how in the world does someone sneak up to a girl peeing halfway in a toilet and start to bonk her from behind? I don't frequent female toilets much but I'd expect them to at least be facing the door of the toilet cubicle while relieving themselves right? I'm just fucking curious, that's all :)

ragnarclaw
25-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Bro ragnarclaw, please continue your story, but first kindly explain (with illustrations if possible) how in the world does someone sneak up to a girl peeing halfway in a toilet and start to bonk her from behind? I don't frequent female toilets much but I'd expect them to at least be facing the door of the toilet cubicle while relieving themselves right? I'm just fucking curious, that's all :)

actually she is in the army camp toilet and i dont know whether they are any female toilet in Bkk army camp....
i'll cont the story in a short while..

Mr Canon
25-10-2005, 03:51 PM
actually she is in the army camp toilet and i dont know whether they are any female toilet in Bkk army camp....
i'll cont the story in a short while..
Bro,
Dun mind asking, which camp allow a civilian gal such easy entry?

TinTin130670
25-10-2005, 03:57 PM
In Thailand all camps allow civilian to entry at will...there is even a market place in every camps...:)

ragnarclaw
25-10-2005, 09:38 PM
it's actually one of the camp in BKK bros,maybe a small camp at the border or something similiar...

whiskynaam
26-10-2005, 01:01 AM
it's actually one of the camp in BKK bros,maybe a small camp at the border or something similiar...

Bro.. dun mind tell me which part of bkk have a border near to it? :rolleyes: With camp somemore... it doesnt matter lah as long as story is good.. but pls try to be too over the board in details. later kena zap le.. dun worry... if i zap i sure leave name one