PDA

View Full Version : Talk about narrow escape

RexMachine
24-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Yo brudders,
just to share one of most scariest and regretful moments of my life. When i was in Uni. I used to have 2 ex-gfs who were in (SQ). me being young & confident ass thought it was chicken feet to juggle btw the 2 as they will be flying different time zones.

During that period, i was staying with my parents and bro. So one fine day, one of my ex GF (A) was off and came over to my house for lunch and we went into the room for a round of sex. Just when i went into the room, i recieved a call from the other chick B.

This GF B, she was damn beautiful, memerising eyes, 36D and standing at 1.74m, slim too. i still see her on one of SQ playing card sometimes.

But i really treated her like an ass. During my 21th birthday she arranged a birthday surprise for me at clifford pier on one the boat. She actually waited for me for 5hrs. Me, i was having a nap at home as i was happily partying & happening in zouk the night before and forgotten the whole thingy. Finally, she managed to wake me up and still arranged the party on the boat for me. She did all this for me when we are not even together yet. i will never forget or forgive myself for being such an ass.

Sorry bros, back to the story, ok when i answered the call from the GF B was asking whether i'm staying at home that day, so i thought why lie when she told me that she on long flight to london. So i told her ya will be at home sleeping. Then i went back to the room to chick A, which was also beautiful, sexy curves. The only difference btw them was she only 1.65m, 34B and the tanned type with silky long hair. Started undressing her, slowly carressing her small pink nipples with my tongue then gradually finger her clitorus till she cannot tahan. She grabbed my banana and started BJ. After a while, As i was about to reach climax and wanted to Bonk her.

ALL THE SUDDEN, I heard the door bell ring?????? man it was so god damn anti climax. I thought to myself whose the bad timing fucker.

Moments later i heard my bro knocked on my room door softly, curoiusly, i came out and left my GF A in my room. OH ME GOD, my bro told me, GF B was the one who rang the doorbell, I almost had an heart attack and died. As usual, it got much worst when GF B got impatient waiting outside UTTERED dear it me open the door.

And much to my dismay, GF A heard the part of it in the room????? Immediately rushed out from the room door and demanded who the hell is at the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was totally dumbed founded at that very moment. Blank and dont know how the FUCK to react or answer her. After a while, i regain my consciousness and told her. Man it's those missionaries lah, if i answer the door, they will preach me to death. NO OFFENCE BROS. Just a figure of speech. So she was like ok and went back to the room.

Now how to get rid of GF B, so i told my bro just to tell her i went out for a while. Knowing she wont believe the story, as she did call her in advance??? eventually she left my bro a box of sandwhiches which made for me. Such a nice girl right. After GF A left my place. Eventually, i gathered my guts to call her and thought she would scream at me but she just spoke to me in her sweet voice dear did you like the sandwhiches ? she would make more for me? what a nice gal, Last i heard, she is happily married.

Just to share my past experiences. It was one of the most unforgettable moment for me. Hope not to offend anyone here. :cool:

RexMachine
24-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Yo brudders,
how to delete the same thread, i submitted once but 2 same thread appeared. Help bro.

see see only
25-10-2005, 05:01 AM
TIME will wash away everything

Horsepower
25-10-2005, 09:45 AM
Bro RM, how cum you so lucky got many chio-bu lobang..... never share share:cool:

RexMachine
25-10-2005, 10:15 AM
bro,
that was when i was younger. now old man liao no lobangs.

Horsepower
25-10-2005, 10:25 AM
bro,
that was when i was younger. now old man liao no lobangs.
I think you have many ONS lobang and also never share your bonkings with the accountant:D

metaldag
25-10-2005, 11:57 AM
If a girl(GF B) were 2 do such things 4 me, I'll damn touched......but again, we might think that way when we were young.

RexMachine
25-10-2005, 01:36 PM
ya man, the young, reckless and inconsiderate days he he. At least most of us have changed when we grew older, learning to be more appreaciative.

cheerios bro.

webb_chiam
25-10-2005, 02:00 PM
yo bro about the deleting part, u can drop big boss SAM a mail, ask him to del for u loh wahahahaha

RexMachine
25-10-2005, 02:33 PM
yo bro, i did try to write to him but instead i got zapped 1 point already down to 3 miserable points liao. thanks for suggestion though cheers:cool: