PDA

View Full Version : In appropriate underwear

iluv_doggy
24-10-2005, 03:36 PM
My last contribution was on my wife, that was 2 years ago. Recently I managed to get my gf to pose for me. She may have less assets than my wife but she sure is willing to try anything without much presuasion from me (except for posing in front of the camera)

Anyway I got some great shots and would like to share them with you.

Pix 001 - She thought she was going to model for me ;-)
Pix 002 - Arty shot with sunlight from the window
Pix 003 - She finally realised what I wanted to do and tried to be coy.
Pix 004 - Do I see a camel toe?
Pix 005 - WTF, granny panties? Cheh, what a waste, lucky using digital camera not film. Decide to punish her for that... want to know what her punishments is? Stay tuned.

iluv_doggy
24-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Pix 006 - Well no more full length pics till she changes... after she sucks me off.
Pix 007 - As you can see from the pix she does not have much asset on top, but she sure loves giving blow jobs
Pix 008 - Removed the horrible panties, only to find that she is already wet from the BBBJ
Pix 009 - Close up of the puckered up lips.
Pix 010 - A 69, as you can see from this she has nice bigs lips that can be seen clearly when she wears tight undies and a virgin butt hole. I'm trying to see if I can have that virginity taken on camera. Any ideas on how to ask her?

cumtome
24-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Bro, she may wear granny panties but who cares? She has one hell of a shaved pussy man!

iluv_doggy
24-10-2005, 06:03 PM
What makes you think its shaved??? Could be au naturel ;-)

She was quite sparse to begin with and it took me quite awhile to teach her the finer points of keeping herself shaved. I've got more pixs, be patient, up my points and when I have finished resizing it, I'll put it up here.

DL

Bro, she may wear granny panties but who cares? She has one hell of a shaved pussy man!

cumtome
24-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Bro, points for you man

iluv_doggy
24-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Thank you Bro Cumtome. Will resize them tonite and post them tomorrow.

SWINGER888
25-10-2005, 06:38 AM
Hi Bro,

I like the first pix very seducing !!!

cheers

iluv_doggy
25-10-2005, 09:37 AM
More Pixs of me GF pleasuring me. She like giving head a lot.. not that I am complaining mind you.

I missed one shot completely as she swallowed too quickly for me to take a pix. As punishment she had to let me come on her face and allow me to take some pixs ;-) More to cum soon.

Pix 011 - Small titties with big nipples. Get hard and long when excited like now.
Pix 012 - As you can see she worships my cock.
Pix 013 - I'm trying to get her in a school girl uniform. Imagine what she will look like
Pix 014 - Those nipples loved to be pinched and nibbled on. I like my girls kneeling when they blow me.
Pix 015 - A different angle. She is like an energiser bunny. She just goes on till she gets her reward. Which is???

iluv_doggy
25-10-2005, 09:42 AM
After working hard at pleasing me, she gets a refreshing reward.... a mouth full of cum. She swallowed some too quickly for me to get a shot but you can still see some at the sides of her mouth. As punishment for this, she agreed for me to cum on her face and allow pixs to be taken... wanna see?

Pix 016 - Just desserts ;-)

end of series one.
Series two starts next week if I get some nice feedbacks and some "points".

iluv_doggy
27-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Hmmm no comments?

Does that mean that the pictures were not good?

Perhaps some suggestion on what you bros want to see?

DL

fullmoonz69
31-10-2005, 02:40 AM
ur pics are great bro ~ ! :)

keep them cumming and ur gf definitely have the assets !!!

mirkhanus
02-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Oh please, please.... those were great pics.. Up your points.

Can we see the cum on face piccies??

iluv_doggy
05-11-2005, 10:06 PM
I got a few pics ready to upload. Will do them tonite when the traffic is lower and when the HM is asleep :D

DL

iluv_doggy
07-11-2005, 02:56 PM
My girlfriend wore this just for me. A sleepy time shirt with the words "I love my bum" I love you bum too honey, I luv it soo much that I just had to put this up ;)

Let me know if you want to see more.

DL

iluv_doggy
07-11-2005, 03:30 PM
As you guys know I luv doggy and each time I do, I see this small brown eye winking at me :p

Any ideas on how I can get my gf intrested in anal?

I want to ride the Hershey Highway :D

Anyway in my previous post you can see why I like to doggy. I'm an ass man so the lack of titties on my gf is not a big issue. That and she really knows how to give a BJ.

DL

cumtome
07-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Wow I love her bum too. Hope to see more.

Mordecai16
07-11-2005, 08:12 PM
As you guys know I luv doggy and each time I do, I see this small brown eye winking at me :p

Any ideas on how I can get my gf intrested in anal?

I want to ride the Hershey Highway :D

Anyway in my previous post you can see why I like to doggy. I'm an ass man so the lack of titties on my gf is not a big issue. That and she really knows how to give a BJ.

DL
Jus start gently,maybe a finger or two n suggest that it will really make u feel good if u can stick your cock in after that.Assure her u will stop if it hurts too much.Its all a matter of her getting used to it.Lots of lube n u will be fine.My gf luvs it jus as much as i do right now n she even begs me to fuck her really hard n deep.
Good luck n hope to see some backdoor action soon.
Thanx for your replies in my thread n keep those great comments comin in...

iluv_doggy
08-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Continue......

My gf loves giving head as much as I like getting it ;)
Sometimes I just get BJs only with no fucking. Of course this is not a problem especially during the "monsoon" season.

Would you like to see some action shots with my hard cock pounding her pussy?

DL

mirkhanus
10-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Excellent clear piccies bro... Will give you points once the 24hr period ends...

iluv_doggy
10-11-2005, 04:02 PM
I aim to please ;)

I will be having an extended weekend with my gf this weekend. We will most likely be indoors most of the time. Should have more pixs after it.

Anyways, enclosed is a few more shots to keep you guys interested.

More comments please bros. I need some motivation and ideas :D

She has got a tight pussy but fortunately she gets really wet.

Anyway its just a short time at missionary before I get her in my fav position.

DL

iluv_doggy
14-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Bros, the series is ending soon.
I'm finding it difficult to get other angles, bro there got any ideas on how to take more shots other than the ones I have been taking???

DL

iluv_doggy
14-11-2005, 05:28 PM
The finale....
Some hair gel ala "Somthing about Mary"
and the thing I like best after doggy is a nice facial.

I dropped this load on her after a long session.

What you think bros? Comments are welcum :D

DL

mirkhanus
15-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Damn..... still cannot give you points yet cos gotta spread around the rep points. I wonder how many people I've to spread to (deserving or not) to give the points to you again.....

iluv_doggy
17-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the support bro Mirkhanus. You probably need to spread it to about 1000 bros before being able to up me again. Thats what I read in the FAQ.

Anyway, I'm looking for comments and there are none. I guess that the bros here not keen on my style of photography or maybe my gf's body not sexy enough :cool:

So I guess all you bros are not interested in the following series;

DL

mirkhanus
18-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Hargh!! Hargh!! Malaysian schoolgirl uniform!!! Priceless....

Fantastic idea bro.... perhaps you wanna spice it up with convent school girls uniform??!!

iluv_doggy
18-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Bro Mirkhanus, you should have seen the look of the sales girl face when I was trying to describe the size I wanted to buy.....

"Who are you buying for??? Ask her to come and trylah" asked the sales girl

"Errr its for my niece, I want it to be a surprise" I answered.

Stupid brain freeze, surprise my niece with a uniform.... right... no wonder she was sniggering when she passed the plastic bag to me.

Bro, since I'm not from S'pore, can you tell me where do they usually sell school uniforms? I will go get a set when I'm down next.

DL

mirkhanus
19-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Bro Mirkhanus, you should have seen the look of the sales girl face when I was trying to describe the size I wanted to buy.....

"Who are you buying for??? Ask her to come and trylah" asked the sales girl

"Errr its for my niece, I want it to be a surprise" I answered.

Stupid brain freeze, surprise my niece with a uniform.... right... no wonder she was sniggering when she passed the plastic bag to me.

Bro, since I'm not from S'pore, can you tell me where do they usually sell school uniforms? I will go get a set when I'm down next.

DL

Bro, 2 addresses for you..

(1) Student Mart - (Relocation)
756 Upper Serangoon Road #03-07 & 09 Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre.
(Opposite Paya Lebar Post office)
Tel: 63873929 (no change)
Operating Hours:
Mon - Sat : 10.30am - 6.30pm
Sun & P.H.: Closed

(2) Jeep Sing Fashion Factory Outlet (New Location)
Blk 4012 Ang Mo Kio Avenue. 10 #01-08 TECHplace I
Tel: 65463198 Fax: 63862407
Operating Hours:
Mon - Fri: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Sat: 10.00am - 1.00pm
Sun & P.H. : Closed

iceage
19-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Bros, the series is ending soon.
I'm finding it difficult to get other angles, bro there got any ideas on how to take more shots other than the ones I have been taking???

DL

Very nice pictures with the close shots. You have my support.

iluv_doggy
14-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Shall I start a new series? The one with the school uniform? Any comments?

and

Some COF pixs from the last series

DL

mirkhanus
14-12-2005, 10:40 PM
Shall I start a new series? The one with the school uniform? Any comments?

and

Some COF pixs from the last series

DL

What a messy facial!!! Excellent!! EXCELLENT!!!