PDA

View Full Version : Having Affair with Boss's Wife

kaspa80
28-05-2014, 09:26 PM
It all started about 5 years back. I was working for a local bank under a Malay boss. I was in my late twenties, single, just broke up with my ex, slightly below 6 feet and weighed about 75 kilos then. Looks wise was above average as my father was French and my mother was Chinese. I could speak fluent French besides the normal Malay and Chinese Languages.

My boss realized that I could bring in the figures and he gave me a free reign in the management of the day to day running of the branch. He was mostly outside but I suspect that he was busy frequenting spas, massage centres and going to karaoke. Anyway, one day, he asked me to pick up his wife who had just came back from overseas. I was about to tell him no as I had to see a client but could hear another lady voice in the background screaming at him. Realizing I had no choice, I resigned myself to having to go the airport which is an hour drive away. As my boss was above 50 years old, I did not have much expectation on his wife. He did not discuss with me about his family life nor did I ask him as it was not polite to do so. Anyway, he sent me a photo of her through mms and her phone number.

To my surprise, she looked hot and was petite in size. Not more than 5 feet 2 and probably weighed about 43kg. Looked about mid thirties with big eyes, flawless complexion, decent rack with B cup and legs that was endless despite her height. Anyway, the photo could be deceiving but my mood was slightly better. After calling my client to delay the appointment, I quickly drove to pick her up. Kanasai, I was stuck in the never ending KL jam and was delayed by another 45 minutes.

I finally reached the destination and saw the familiar figure in the photo. Wow, she had shoulder length hair and it was wavy black in colour. She looked even better than the photo that my boss gave me. She was dressed in the simple t-shirt and a short jeans. Her curves were obvious and I instantly had a semi erection. Guess I was lonely due to my breakup and was starved of sex for the last 6 months. Gave her a call and bingo, it was her. She saw my modest car which was a Proton Inspira then and got into the car. Straightaway, I could get a whiff of Chanel perfume and she smiled at me. My heart almost melt as I looked at her baby face. There was no wrinkle on it despite the fact that she should be in her thirties. Introducing herself as Felicia, we then started some small chat about her husband and myself working under him. She also added that she is his second wife as his first wife left him for another man about 15 years ago.

Throughout the chat, I maintained my composure and continued to peak at her whenever I had an opportunity. Her rack was hidden by a black bra which was waiting to burst and my leering eyes later went over to her flat navel which did not show an ounce of fat. I also saw how well kept her fingernails and toe nails were, perfectly pedicured and manicured.

We reached my boss house which is a semi detached house in the outskirts of KL. Being a gentleman, I offered to carry the luggage in. Continue to ogle at her like a wolf but did not have the courage to do anything besides look. I was sure that she noticed but pretended not to know.

Once inside, I carefully placed the luggage and politely said I have to leave. Michael, why don't you stay for a cup of coffee? My husband just sms me that he will be back late as usual. She sounded bitter and looked at me as if I knew the answer. A lump went into my throat. Part of me wanted to stay and another part of me said you will be fucked and out of job if you stayed.

To be continued:)

bigbrudder
28-05-2014, 10:41 PM
Sounds like a good job.

HANDFUL
28-05-2014, 11:05 PM
looking good....

pantek10
28-05-2014, 11:40 PM
sounds good, bro

simp2
29-05-2014, 12:04 AM
5 yrs ago got Inspira meh?

diputs1269
29-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Seems interesting to stay here and find out more. :D

cuba
29-05-2014, 12:55 AM
A very unsual yet exciting story

imodel
29-05-2014, 01:32 AM
Ang mo kia?

Dino1
29-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Sounds interesting in an unusual way.
support...

mymail
29-05-2014, 03:26 AM
Nice. Camper..

TS, your boss is in his 50s and Malay; and his 2nd wife Felicia a Chinese in her 30s?

BonBonWin
29-05-2014, 06:10 AM
Waiting for next installment.

weed44
29-05-2014, 10:35 AM
wow good man

matyoyo
29-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Camping for more.......:D:cool::p

Valuable
29-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Camp for more

kaspa80
29-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Part 2

I looked at her long and lithe legs, creamy white skin and her two globes of undulating promise and stammered yes. A cup of coffee will be good for me due to the long distance back to my place. She smiled and my heart immediately melted. She did make a mean cup of latte, that I must say. We continue chatting and I found out that she was from the same village as my boss in Sabah. After his divorce, he went back to his hometown to look for another wife and it was pretty much an arranged marriage. Simple village girl marrying a bank manager.

Well, she did not look simple to me at all. Must be years of city life and adapting to it. After marrying him, she did try out and was accepted as an air stewardess in Air Asia. That was where she learnt about grooming and carrying herself in a ladylike manner. I immediately made up my mind to cross off two ticks from my yet to do list, sleeping with an air stewardess/and a MILF. Then she suddenly asked me. How many girls does my boss have outside? I was stunned and replied that my relationship and his was mostly on working matters only as my face grew beet red.

She then casually put one finger on my dry lips and said you are the worst liar in the world. Her eyes narrowed to my bulge which was so obvious to her. My cock really ached at her stare but yet I did not do anything. Perhaps it was my strict upbringing or the guilt that I have to betray my own boss. Then she rested her small but soft hands on my lap. It was out of this world as electric shocks went through my whole body. It felt warm and slowly moved to my enormous bulge. I close my eyes and let her hand do the magic. Caught a whiff of her hair again, nicely shampooed.

She removed my pants and boxer shorts ever so carefully. My six inch dick proudly stood up and was nearly 2 inches thick. That is why I always had a fetish for petite size girls. Their cunt fits perfectly with my size. She gave a gasp obviously pleased with the size and girth and moved her hot mouth slowly to suck it. With her other free hand continuing to stroke and massage my yearning cock, she flicked her tongue out and came in warm contact of my expanding head of erection. I let out a moan of desire but still resisted putting my hands on her. Her warm mouth enveloped half of my cock and continued to bob up and down. Woohoo, six months of being celibate and now so close to cumming for the first time, my mind thought. Now, her two hands was busy scratching my balls and there were no words to describe the feeling. I could see that she was trying her best to please me and the beast in me came out.

I grabbed hold of her head and forced her mouth to go in deeper and deeper. The edge of her throat could be felt and I was sure she gagged a few times. This went on for another 10 minutes. I was just brutally fucking her as the pent up hunger of not having sex overtook my brain. Her mouth was like a vacuum and I knew I could not hold any longer. Aaarrrhhhgggg, my millions of soldiers finally decided to leave me and went into her voracious mouth which continued to suck and suck. I felt like I was on air and wanted to sob. My eyes looked at her filled with thanks and I could still see strands of my cum on her beautiful cheeks. She whispered, don't say anything. There is plenty more to come.

To be continued

Hb7979
29-05-2014, 06:23 PM
nice arousing story . keep going please

NRider
29-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Pitching my tent to support ..

francined69
30-05-2014, 12:02 AM
Wow nice start! Waiting for more

diputs1269
30-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Yes! waiting for more to cum. :)

Bluerabbit
30-05-2014, 07:37 AM
Waiting for part 3 . :)

bigbrudder
30-05-2014, 09:52 AM
With the BJ, confession time!:D

Botakhead
30-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Nice start, keep cumming and there will be lots of fun.

koebshaq0_0
30-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Nice plot, T.S., thanks.

Apollo
30-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Yes! waiting for more to cum. :)

bro return ups +12 cheers

megafortress
31-05-2014, 01:30 AM
keep going bro! looking forward!

LuvHorn
31-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Definitely sticking around... Thanks TS...

popcorn_m3
31-05-2014, 08:45 AM
bro return ups +12 cheers
Bro up u +13

Coronet Peak
01-06-2014, 06:05 AM
Can't wait for TS to continue.

kaspa80
02-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Part 3- Was at a best friend's wedding. Back to story.

I surveyed the curve of her ass as she walked away. She was heading towards her bedroom. I started to fantasize. In another few minutes, I shall be screwing the woman of my dreams in my boss's bedroom. My little bro started to stir again.

I tip toed behind her staring at her legs. Her thighs were full and creamy white, calves perfectly turned, even the ankles and legs were totally flawless. I also loved her lips which was so full and sensual and her beautiful brown eyes which drowns me every time I glanced at her.

She laid on the bed waiting for me to make the first move. She smirked when she saw that my flagpole was already half erect. My my, you sure do recover very fast unlike my husband. Little did she know that I have not had sex for 6 months and I had the full intention to fuck her with all the intensity that I am able to muster.

My gaze went over towards her breast. It was not large but for a woman as petite as her, it was more than enough. I prayed for pink nipples in my mind and hoped that it remained perky after the bra is removed.

I gently kissed her full lips and slowly darted my tongue in. Oooh, the feeling was so exquisite. She kissed me back hungrily and soon both of us were involved in tongue fighting action that did not want to stop. My body was electrified like a million volts enjoying her body's warmth and soft skin pressed against mine. I quickly unclasped her bra and moved my hand towards her 2 mounds. I kneaded both peaks with tenderness and love. Her full quivering breasts now belonged to me, her pink nipples hard against my hand. Yes, it was a beautiful dream come true.

To be continued

alan0338
02-06-2014, 10:47 PM
camp for more... :D

Botakhead
03-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Steam steam, steamy ........

kaspa80
03-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Part 4

Her hand held like an iron vice grip on my cock. I was surprised at her strength. I could also see her face contorted with lust and moaning softly as I continued to play with her tits. I knew the time was right to head south. Gently kissing on her neck, my expert mouth moved over to suck her nipples. Her groans were getting louder. Did I say my tongue was long as well? Yes, it was a gift that I had and I could touch my chin anytime using my tongue.

Her nipples were erected and pointing upwards. Both her creamy cones were there for my sucking and licking. I slowly moved one hand over her flat navel and pushed her panties downwards. I was glad to note that it was stained with moistness coming from her cunt. In my mind, I was expecting a dense forest but to my surprise she was neatly shaven. I slipped one figure into the glistening like petal vaginal lips of her cunt and felt her shudder. It was an intense feeling. I never felt a cunt so hot and burning with desire for my finger to play with. I took my finger out coated with her juices and sucked lightly on it. There was no smell but I could sense her pussy was also perfumed. Wow, she really takes care of herself, I thought. This is indeed my lucky day.

I continued to slip not one but two and then three fingers in and out of her cunt. Then I whispered, "You are going to cry to be fucked when I am finished. Do believe me." She nodded while keeping both her eyes closed. Despite my 3 fingers in her, she felt so tight. Right then I wanted to fuck her with all my might but held back as I wanted to put my long tongue to good use.

I licked the inner flesh of her thighs and then spread then apart. I then used my fingers to open up her secret vaginal flesh and snaked my long tongue inside. I could feel her surrendering herself to the waves of pleasure that were unwantedly pervading her body. Involuntarily, she grounded her hips towards my mouth allowing me full access of her cunt. Hehe, I was really tongue fucking her now as I plunge my tongue inside and out her sweet little pussy. This went on for another 10 minutes until I felt my face muscles go sore. She was close to cumming and I felt both of her hands pushing my head deeper and deeper into her pussy.

She continued writhing at my tongue assault and finally rewarded me with her juices oozing out as I lapped on her pussy like her cat starved of milk.

To be continued

oldslywolf
04-06-2014, 06:07 AM
After reading your story , my little bro also erect. :D Late need to go for a release.

energyjohn
04-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Nice, do continue.