PDA

View Full Version : We should go to Thailand now....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-05-2014, 10:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

.....besides going there to see the Thai chicks, we need to know how the protests are organized, how the coup is organized and how to survive under martial law......how they all make camp in strategic places and how the protesters are fed and who are paying them to stage the protests and how even the USA cannot do anything, besides the usual verbal rants.......how the various factions are planning and how the rallies are organized........

All these info and knowledge will come in handy because I have a feeling Singapore is going that direction.........

We also need to plan to evacuate, but go where? We're surrounded by waters........so unlike the refugees in Homs, when Syrian civil war breaks out, they run across land to Turkey and Lebanon.........we can't do that........

We've to learn to swim long distance without getting detected........like Mas Salamat, with a duckie float in the dead of night, I was told.

We can't learn from the Little India riot.......because that riot is too simple, it's due to liquor intoxication, so when it wears off, everyone go home. No big deal........yet the police cannot handle it, what a disgrace.

I'm very concerned because it is a real hardship that very likely more than half have no money when they reach 55 and many have no jobs and everything is increasing in prices and I have reason to believe that the social fabric is disintegrating. It just need one tiny spark to set it off. Singaporeans are tolerant and moderate, but if you touch their money, play them out and they cannot survive and there is no more hope for their family, their reaction will be like a tiger cornered.....

Very scary.....we're living in troubled times.

Let's all be prepared for rough times ahead and potential social unrest........because I feel this could be the straw that will break the camel's back.......

I've got my air tickets ready......but not sure if it is to Thailand or somewhere safe. May God have mercy on Singapore.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?182470-We-should-go-to-Thailand-now&goto=newpost).