PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm a 22 male! Click for more... (:

yellowed
26-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Let me start with my self-introduction:
I'm 22m/172/58. Leanfit and my looks definitely won't disappoint.
Seeking for casual friends, FB or FwB. Just need someone to chat with and be sweet or kinky with, need not to be sex but just someone who I can be totally free with.

No string attached, if you are looking for friends only then I will respect you.
Not just looking for anyone but someone I can trust and someone I will trust. Yes, you can bet you can trust me.

If you are interested can add me on Line. My ID is: purpled
And we can start from there! (:

georgemagnum
26-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Hi TS,

I'm sure you can do better than that.
Pls go and see how zacharay post.
His post is quite detailed .....
Good reference which I would recommend but pls, pls don't follow his style of covering kkj ..... Wtf ...... :D

yellowed
26-05-2014, 10:24 PM
No worries. I believe I want to stay as open as possible but still reserve some to those who wants to know me better. :)

Girls out there, whether you need a good chat or something else. ;) just add me on line: purpled

I won't force you to reveal or do things you don't like. You trust me and I trust you.

As always, I believe I won't disappoint.

*Well if you think that I'm not what it seems then just ignore me. PEACE! v

perish__
27-05-2014, 08:43 AM
Seeking for casual friends, FB or FwB. Just need someone to chat with and be sweet or kinky with, need not to be sex but just someone who I can be totally free with.

N (:

seriously, there is a difference btw FB and FWB .

from your post, u just want free sio kan .. so pls dun say u are looking for FWB

georgemagnum
27-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Want free fuck, just say so.
Cover and conceal .... Finally still want free fuck .... Wtf :D

acidicavex
27-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Want free fuck, just say so.
Cover and conceal .... Finally still want free fuck .... Wtf :D

must be fresh from army :D

georgemagnum
27-05-2014, 12:09 PM
must be fresh from army :D

Likely ..... Or some cheapo :D

hcg_explorer
27-05-2014, 12:18 PM

No string attached, if you are looking for friends only then I will respect you.
Not just looking for anyone but someone I can trust and someone I will trust. Yes, you can bet you can trust me.

If you are interested can add me on Line. My ID is: purpled
And we can start from there! (:

No worries. I believe I want to stay as open as possible but still reserve some to those who wants to know me better. :)

Girls out there, whether you need a good chat or something else. ;) just add me on line: purpled

I won't force you to reveal or do things you don't like. You trust me and I trust you.

As always, I believe I won't disappoint.

*Well if you think that I'm not what it seems then just ignore me. PEACE! v

Friends... FB or FWB..

make up ur mind dude...
if u juz looking for friends, no need to be so long winded.
if u r looking for FB, juz say u wan SHIO GAN.
if u wan FWB, juz say how much u willing to pay.
VELI STRAIGHT FORWARD. NO NEED TO EXPLAIN SO MUCH. WAT LOOK WON'T DISSAPPOINTED... WAT NEED NOT TO BE SEX... BLAR BLAR BLAR.. MA CHIAM ROJAK.. SIMI LANJIAO OSO CAN