PDA

View Full Version : want to watch

maru7
26-05-2014, 11:26 AM
A couple here in early twenties. Want to watch another couple getting it on.. Pm me.

xuanz
26-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Support you bro!!

jason_
26-05-2014, 02:25 PM
A couple here in early twenties. Want to watch another couple getting it on. Will compensate you for our eyes pleasure hahaha. Pm me.

live action, live audio, better than watching on tv :-)

standalonee
26-05-2014, 04:58 PM
support you bro!! uppzzz

maru7
27-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Bumpppp for moreeee.

yangguo
27-05-2014, 12:24 PM

Huh?

How come you never volunteer to offer your place for TS's action? :D:p

Cuntworth
27-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Huh?

Maybe schedule full Liao..:D

formula1
27-05-2014, 02:11 PM
Maybe schedule full Liao..:D

more couple, better fun right :D

Jayyyy
27-05-2014, 04:26 PM

nowadays got 3D TV with 7.1 Dolby surround system! I'd bet it's almost like the real thing! hahahaha! :D

jason_
27-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Huh?

not for newbie.

xuanz
28-05-2014, 12:41 AM
not for newbie.

power 5 enough? lol.

rvfson
28-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Support support support

jason_
28-05-2014, 05:38 AM
power 5 enough? lol.

i am not offering anymore, because there will be smelly mouths sour grapes who have to travel to use hotel rooms (got to pay, travel means inconvenience, use two identity cards to register so the female is uncomfortable, moreover fear meeting colleagues or friends or neighbours or relatives or even family members), these sour grapes will say i have ulterior motive or there may be hidden camera. but comes along a female or couple which can host, not a single suspicion, this proves my sour grapes guess correct.

while others in the same situation handle and cope well, sour grapes are people who are not handling it well, thus pathetic, and will continue to wallow in self pity unknowingly and pitifully.

i already have regulars so have on average one hosting per week, on weekdays between tuesday and thursday. therefore schedule only one-third filled, not full yet, samsters with enough seniority and credibility can request and i will consider.

not just hosting couple with me as watcher, one of my regular visiting couple is keen on side-by-side sex in the same room. therefore i can accept request from such like-minded couple. or female samster who want to watch, no sex unless you request. as the couple having sex is naked, watchers also naked to be fair to the couple, hence no room for another male watcher as the couple is not comfortable with having two naked male watchers.

calling for couple keen on side-by-side sex or female watcher...

maru7
28-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Bump bump bump.

jackson555
28-05-2014, 07:22 PM
i am not offering anymore, because there will be smelly mouths sour grapes who have to travel to use hotel rooms (got to pay, travel means inconvenience, use two identity cards to register so the female is uncomfortable, moreover fear meeting colleagues or friends or neighbours or relatives or even family members), these sour grapes will say i have ulterior motive or there may be hidden camera. but comes along a female or couple which can host, not a single suspicion, this proves my sour grapes guess correct.

while others in the same situation handle and cope well, sour grapes are people who are not handling it well, thus pathetic, and will continue to wallow in self pity unknowingly and pitifully.

i already have regulars so have on average one hosting per week, on weekdays between tuesday and thursday. therefore schedule only one-third filled, not full yet, samsters with enough seniority and credibility can request and i will consider.

not just hosting couple with me as watcher, one of my regular visiting couple is keen on side-by-side sex in the same room. therefore i can accept request from such like-minded couple. or female samster who want to watch, no sex unless you request. as the couple having sex is naked, watchers also naked to be fair to the couple, hence no room for another male watcher as the couple is not comfortable with having two naked male watchers.

calling for couple keen on side-by-side sex or female watcher...
Yo Jason! I have a good idea for you,you can take your comment and put in your signature! Then won't have to keep repeating like a broken record liao. haha! no offence intended! :D

jackson555
28-05-2014, 07:24 PM
help TS to bump abit! :cool:

formula1
28-05-2014, 09:34 PM
A couple here in early twenties. Want to watch another couple getting it on.. Pm me.

bro ts can i watch you performing :D

xuanz
29-05-2014, 02:24 AM
bro ts can i watch you performing :D

maybe they only wanna watch leh? :p

jason_
31-05-2014, 07:54 AM

find ah leng, cheap cheap $200.

Hi bro we are still doing and still on here she Vietnamese 24 still a student 159cm 47kg c cup here and doing $200 for watch and touching plus hj is included.. Or threesome must add in more but additional bj too haha and Fj so those interested can leave your whatapps we chat there thanks