PDA

View Full Version : Question from oldbie...

freebiez
18-10-2005, 07:26 PM
just wondering r those pics in sam's paid site not displayed in this private section? how come never see the gal in red lingerie b4..n hornyjohnny's gal in the advert above? or am i blind? do not flame me...me just puzzled...:confused:

sammyboyfor
19-10-2005, 04:02 AM
just wondering r those pics in sam's paid site not displayed in this private section? how come never see the gal in red lingerie b4..n hornyjohnny's gal in the advert above? or am i blind? do not flame me...me just puzzled...:confused:

All the pictures are from the private picture forum.

Malefikus
19-10-2005, 06:35 AM
Just to add a question:

Some people have the feeling that something happened with their rep-power lately, e.g. it got deducted, is that true?

aLeGrIa
19-10-2005, 08:23 AM
Just to add a question:

Some people have the feeling that something happened with their rep-power lately, e.g. it got deducted, is that true?

Actually, my rep power went from 3 to 2.. perhaps its a forum wide change?

KingEros
19-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Just to add a question:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1221452&postcount=1
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1222348&postcount=1

Malefikus
19-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Actually, my rep power went from 3 to 2.. perhaps its a forum wide change?

I checked the leads from the King and the only answer is, that we commited sins against law 8, 9 or 10.... Damn, I live to commit sins every day!!!:D

freebiez
19-10-2005, 03:47 PM
looks like i will be zap for asking stupid questions...:p

KingEros
19-10-2005, 06:05 PM
Damn, I live to commit sins every day!!!:D
No prob ... cheong together in Hell next time then.
I hear there're considering an upgrading project for folks like you & I ... not to make it more comfy but to expand the 18 levels to 36 levels!!!:rolleyes:

Malefikus
20-10-2005, 03:26 PM
No prob ... cheong together in Hell next time then.
I hear there're considering an upgrading project for folks like you & I ... not to make it more comfy but to expand the 18 levels to 36 levels!!!:rolleyes:

Mmmmhhhhh.... that sounds good! I recommend a comfortable lounge with free drinks and girls on their knees ready to suck us dry any time.:p