PDA

View Full Version : Hot Married Chick!

DOGXES
18-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Here are some preview pictures of a gorgeous married chick I bonked recently. Her young son is sound asleep in the bed right next to ours! If you like what you see, please up my points!

DOGXES
18-10-2005, 02:07 PM
More to come.....

DumbAss
18-10-2005, 04:22 PM
See What? What is there to see? Apart from the bra, I see nothing. Should we be guessing the brand or size?

XZman
18-10-2005, 06:11 PM
there's promise in yer series! she looks gorgeous indeed.

jux hope the followup is as good as yer teasers here.

keep it up.

XZman

aLeGrIa
18-10-2005, 08:15 PM
More to come.....

I won't hold my breathe but I'm sure there are more coming our way!

keep them coming..

DOGXES
23-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Patience....:cool:

Thanks, Malefikus, for upping my points! Appreciated!:D

Do up my points if you like what you see, people!

DOGXES
23-10-2005, 06:58 PM
This is rich...I just tried clicking on my OWN pictures, and it's telling me that I don't have permission to access the page. Anyone got any idea what's going on?

sammyboyfor
24-10-2005, 02:53 AM
This is rich...I just tried clicking on my OWN pictures, and it's telling me that I don't have permission to access the page. Anyone got any idea what's going on?

I quote from the email that was sent to you..

"""Your access has been configured so that you can upload your pictures to the forum. Once you have uploaded a series of 6 (or more) pictures, the system will automatically configure your account so that you can download the picture attachments of others.""

You stopped posting after 3 pictures so the script did not run.

DOGXES
24-10-2005, 04:38 AM
I had already posted 8 pictures in a previous thread, and was granted access to all the pictures. Plus the 6 in this thread, that makes a total of 14 pictures. My rep point was 10/12 the whole time! So why was I denied permission to access the pictures? And who deducted my total rep point from 12 to 11 today??

sammyboyfor
24-10-2005, 10:12 AM
I had already posted 8 pictures in a previous thread, and was granted access to all the pictures. Plus the 6 in this thread, that makes a total of 14 pictures. My rep point was 10/12 the whole time! So why was I denied permission to access the pictures? And who deducted my total rep point from 12 to 11 today??

Your previous posts were in Aug 2005.

I quote from the activation instruction email again :

""If you do not contribute beyond the minimum 6 images required or your contributions are few and far between , your reputation score will dwindle. Once it goes below 8 points or if you don't post any new material for more than a month, your access will be discontinued.""""

The system is automated....post 6 pictures and the script runs to give you access. When you take a break for more than 30 days, the script runs again and reverts you to (eP). Post another 6 pictures and you regain your (P) status.

I introduced this system more than a year ago to try to make the picture sharing as fair as possible. When I first set up this section, many members posted the minimum number of pix and then sat back and never contributed another pic while still logging on daily to download the pix of others.

Regards,

sam.

DOGXES
26-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the explanation, Sam. Please note that it's not easy to contribute every single month though.
Not every girl will allow nude pictures of themselves taken.

IceMan7
26-10-2005, 06:37 PM
Hope u don't mind, repost these pics for u.

IceMan7
26-10-2005, 06:38 PM
3 more pics here...