PDA

View Full Version : New Paper Boobs Test

Hooters666
16-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Bros

Did you read today's TNP? They conducted a similar exercise to what Tyra Banks went through when she wanted to prove that her tits are 100% natural. Well TNP just got creative and did local version. The model is Cythia Lee (WKRZ DJ and part time actress) She basically has to undergo a series of tests to be certify her huge tits are 100% natural. Of course those people certifying it are professionals. I think 2 doctors and 1 plastic surgeon. They conduct ultrasound to make sure no implants and guess what A HUMAN TOUCH to make sure it is the real mccoy!! They show the photo of her half naked from the rear, turning her head smiling and the doctor touching her boobs. How I wish I study hard 15 years back to become gynae.

Anyway TNP approcahed a lot of big booties celabs e.g. erica lee, fiona xie, margaret lee, zoe tay, jamie teo and all reject to do this test. KNN not sporting.

cheers

Sorin^^
16-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Maybe they dun want the doctors to touch their neinei. Awkward for them i guess. Haha! :D

Doesnt matter big or small, its real n natural can liaoz if relli love the gal can liaoz. But if go GL find WL, then maybe muz go for dua nei nei. haha! :D

Cheerz

montynaughty
16-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Was pleasantly surprised with TNP article. The boobs article started since yesterday.

I think C cup size is quite good, large enough beautiful and firm. D cup still Ok but can tend to sag.

The local artiste are all paiseh and private people unlike the girl who certified her boobs. She says that she got a free boobs check. Thats the spirit! If there is start of cancer, the ultrasound will detect it. She has the positive and sporting attitude.

Do you remember Diana Ser when she host the Good Morning Singapore years ago? Still cannot forget the episode she wore a bikini top at Sentosa. Surprised that for a small size lady, she has a nice pair.

Just like Fiona Xie. Small build. If you look at the boobs by itself, it is average size, but compare to the body, it is big.

These artiste, if they exercise and keep fit, their boobs will not sag. Naturally endowed size are fantastic.

Beautiful firm breast. That was a title in James Bond dossier.

Wonderful. Blissfully wonderful. :p

chenggh
16-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Just wonder will the doctor have any reaction when he touch the nei nei...
How I wish I am the doctor man :D

brokenunderwear
16-10-2005, 11:47 PM
wah......... shit i nv see the artical...... heh any one have the pics of itt?
post it leh

Sorin^^
16-10-2005, 11:49 PM
wah......... shit i nv see the artical...... heh any one have the pics of itt?
post it leh

Hi Bro, now got the electric newpaper online rite? maybe have in there.

Cheerz

sealwoon
16-10-2005, 11:53 PM
Do some of u ever wonder why these people never wanted to be tested?

Eg. erica lee, fiona xie, margaret lee, zoe tay, jamie teo.

Huh, i guess some of these people neh neh is not 100% real that why. :p

Erica Lee, fiona xie - Like some said small size yet big boob. have anyone really know of any girlfriends like their size but big boob too. I do not think so loh.....

Zoe Tay - Ha just give birth, afraid doc test her boob, wait all milk come out, very paisai u know.

As for margaret lee - a friend of mine say he use to bed her before but i do not know if true. He say her boob not real one. a bit on the hard type like got something inside it.

Cheers hope these inform help. :D

uglyrabbit28
17-10-2005, 01:51 AM
As for margaret lee - a friend of mine say he use to bed her before but i do not know if true. He say her boob not real one. a bit on the hard type like got something inside it.

Cheers hope these inform help. :D[/QUOTE]

i think margaret lee's one should be real... she used to be quite plump... which explains the size... have seen her at far east plaza a few times... looks natural.... should not go wrong base on my judgement...

lahchi
17-10-2005, 02:04 AM
i think one reason the rest of them already"famous" so no need to have this kind of publicity..unlike that spg that use to act as ah ger in that sitcom...really dont like her...fugly but thinks she damn swee.. :(

sexytoy.com.sg
17-10-2005, 02:18 AM
i think margaret lee's one should be real... she used to be quite plump... which explains the size... have seen her at far east plaza a few times... looks natural.... should not go wrong base on my judgement...[/QUOTE]

I agree should be real. seen her on her heavy side before...

asdfghjkl
17-10-2005, 03:10 AM
bro.. they wanted to interview jamie teo? she big meh? :rolleyes:

daryl76
17-10-2005, 07:49 AM
haha some of the gals they approached dun fit the bill at all.. ppl like Yvonne Lim and Fann Wong!!!!!!!!! they are too flat to have gone under the knife, maybe should have asked Jacelyn Tay, surprised tat Fiona didnt wanna go for the test