PDA

View Full Version : The constructive politics of our President Tony Tan

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-05-2014, 01:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Dear President Tony Tan,

I refer to the part of your speech on "constructive politics".

I agree that in "constructive politics" no strong opposition party should force the government into populist measures or take up populist measures themselves if they become the government.

I believe "constructive politics" should also be extended to cover the following to provide:

1. A grassroots body set up to act as like pseudo-party for the ruling party, which confiscates land from the town council when the TC is taken over by the opposition.

2. Pull out all past year accounts when your opponent party takes over your town council, a move that would have invoked a lawsuit if it involved a management council in private MCST. Thus cause the TC to be unable to do an audit.

3. Bringing a simple matter like hawker centre ceilings into parliament.

4. Go after a TC for wanting to raise revenue by renting out common spaces, something allowed in private estates through a resolution.

5. Call for clean politics but supports pro-PAP lie-generating Facebook pages by Liking them, or when their members have a lie to tell, you allow these lies to be put up on noticeboards paid by taxpayers.

6. Lastly, lawsuits are clearly not part of constructive politics. Guess who was one of the 11 who sued Tang Liang Hong.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?181778-The-constructive-politics-of-our-President-Tony-Tan&goto=newpost).