PDA

View Full Version : little saigon diagonally opoosite crown hotel

Tikolootster
17-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Wanted to share this with bros out there, place is actually near seri tebrau, can only enter thru a small road, near bangkok spa.

Story goes like this:
Went to look for some new place for massage 2wks ago as was feeling tired from all the work in the day(was 6+pm that day). Went in and asked for 2hr massage and went into room waiting for my masseur.
After 5mins, in she came, a girl with typical vietnamese look and could speak good chinese, as she worked in taiwan before.
Trued her best in giving the best hard massage I wanted with hot stones, and from time to time asked whether massage was okay. Every time she put the hot stones on my back she would ask if its too hot. Sign that shes a nice girl.
Not long after I turn to lie flat, she popped the question asking if I want b2b service. Initially I declined as I was too tired, but after some persuasion, I give in(u guys should decline first and see what she does!lol)!

After payment she goes out to get her stuff and comes back in. Once she was in I undressed her and unclipped her bra,as well as she hot shorts. I roamed my hands around arousing her as she slid her bpdy against mine. Before she knew she was naked and I was trying to enter her time and again. She did not resist strongly as I tried to insert her.

Only managed to enter her once as my big head suddenly worked and remembered I wasnt capped. (Can try bring condom next time)
In the end af!ter some stroking and licking, I came on her stomach area as she stroked me after I cummed. All in all, a happy man.

FR:
number: 20
Nationality: vietnamese
Face: 6.5/10
body: 7/10
Service: 9.5/10
Attitude: 9.5/10
Rtf: CONFIRM!

huatcaiturbo
17-05-2014, 12:31 PM
damage bro?

badbug
17-05-2014, 01:25 PM
mind to send me the shop name/ hints and damanged.. thanks

OrlengJude
17-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Bro whats the damage please? Many thanks.

sengsensei
19-05-2014, 11:19 AM
This place is alongside Jln Tebrau, same row with bangkok spa, best place and another MP with chinese name. the mp name is little saigon

xrage
19-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Nice FR bro! I always pass there.. I tot no special since the place is so obvious beside the big main road. What's the damage? Can PM me, and girls description? Thanks!

Sanny
19-05-2014, 04:24 PM
what is the damage ?

KohOnly21
19-05-2014, 05:11 PM
HJ Rm50, HJ + BBBJ Rm100, B2B(Nude) + BBBJ + HJ Rm150.

Prices above exclude massage fees. If i remember correctly is around Rm50 for an hour including the room.

Shower(Shared toilet) is available just have to ask for extra towel.

19-05-2014, 11:52 PM
HJ Rm50, HJ + BBBJ Rm100, B2B(Nude) + BBBJ + HJ Rm150.

Prices above exclude massage fees. If i remember correctly is around Rm50 for an hour including the room.

Shower(Shared toilet) is available just have to ask for extra towel.

Will go try this weekend :-)

Tikolootster
20-05-2014, 02:56 PM
sorry for late reply, damage was

massage 2hr rm99 (if I dont remember wrongly)
B2b rm113 have to pay before service, bros remember to bring exact if not keep the change!
I dont tip girls even if they r good. That wont spoil the girls' attitude towards other customers and wont expect tips for giving good service

just my two cents

Erinster
20-05-2014, 04:50 PM
i will try out this weekend

KohOnly21
20-05-2014, 05:49 PM
sorry for late reply, damage was

massage 2hr rm99 (if I dont remember wrongly)
B2b rm113 have to pay before service, bros remember to bring exact if not keep the change!
I dont tip girls even if they r good. That wont spoil the girls' attitude towards other customers and wont expect tips for giving good service

just my two cents

Bro is your b2b including bbbj?

And how come rm 113, weird amount.

eric883
21-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Boss, please share the contact and address. Thank you very much

Ballstealer
21-05-2014, 11:36 AM
saw this shop a couple of times. Wonder if only vietnamese?

xrage
22-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Thanks for Sharing TS, and the PM. Upz u.

RM113 is a weird amt...

cleyeo
23-05-2014, 08:51 AM
I don't think Bangkok spa near crown hotel lah.
this place much closer to Amazing Thai rather than Bangkok Spa I think.

Unless there is another Bangkok Spa within this area. just my input.

hummingbirdbird
23-05-2014, 05:40 PM

Its quite near lah. You going down Lebuhraya Tebrau you will see Crown first on your left and then Bangkok Spa on your right and then Amazing Thai on your left. All less than 1 min drive away.

Jazzy69
24-05-2014, 11:48 AM

Yes there is a new Bangkok Spa opp Amazing Thai.. Not the old Bangkok Spa..

yagamisg
05-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Yst was horny when I having supper in jb at about 3am, head down there and oay for one hour massage which is rm68 I think. Rm90 for 1.5 hour. Was assign a cute girl. Massage is press here and there. Too soft. After 30mins golden q pop, b2b - rm113, undress and slide her body up and down then use her b cup breast to bm me ^^ she is really very cute. She work 10 days only. New girl.

Girl - Ah b number 7
Look 7.5/10 20yo (very sweet looking) Vietnam, speak little Chinese.
Massage 2/10
Breast - soft b cup
Bm - 6/10 will keep looking at u.
Hi - 5/10 too sop.

She smell goods ^^ and the place inside is quite nice.

razo
05-07-2014, 10:31 AM
Any new ml recently??

xiaosiong
06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Went little saigon yesterday. Had tried no.20 previously and her service was awesome! This time round imget a SYT, forgotten her no but she told me her name is ah mei.

Very sweet looking, massage okok. At first she very SOP, then later on i pull her over n french her. For a start she not very accomodating, but after grabbing her ass and strip her naked, i begin to see her open up. We french like lovers and i srart to play with her lit. Within minutes, she is flooding and she sit on my dick and rub her pussy along my shaft. It was so shiok that i pin her down and i rub my dick on her pussy myself, and shiok to the extend that i want to penetrate her. I ask her if can have sex, she say no, but not in a very resistant way.. Sound like she want but she not willing to break the rule. In the end i realise i have no cap so i shelve the idea ans have her HJ me till i shoot.

areyoumad
07-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Went little saigon yesterday. Had tried no.20 previously and her service was awesome! This time round imget a SYT, forgotten her no but she told me her name is ah mei.

Very sweet looking, massage okok. At first she very SOP, then later on i pull her over n french her. For a start she not very accomodating, but after grabbing her ass and strip her naked, i begin to see her open up. We french like lovers and i srart to play with her lit. Within minutes, she is flooding and she sit on my dick and rub her pussy along my shaft. It was so shiok that i pin her down and i rub my dick on her pussy myself, and shiok to the extend that i want to penetrate her. I ask her if can have sex, she say no, but not in a very resistant way.. Sound like she want but she not willing to break the rule. In the end i realise i have no cap so i shelve the idea ans have her HJ me till i shoot.

may i know the damage and if any other services being offered? like bbbj or bm?

xiaosiong
21-08-2014, 12:47 AM
may i know the damage and if any other services being offered? like bbbj or bm?

Damage is 178 for full package.
Basically she did everythinf except FJ and BJ.

charles19
13-05-2015, 09:58 PM
I think now the rate is 50 for HJ and 113 for B2B...yup is 113

But any good recommendation girl? the counter girl look not bad but she dont do massage...lolzzz

yongcheng
19-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Anyone tried no 1 before? Lol

Vtecz
21-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Been there a few times now and was always assigned different ladies. have tried 18, 19, 2 and 3 respectively.

heard that 18, 19 went back to vietnam liao.
18 was the one with the fringe and speaks very good chinese. my favourite but heard from 02 she left liao.

19 was playful but abit on the big sized side and big but saggy boobs. adventerous, was on top of me rubbing her pussy on my little bro.

02 pretty but not recommended. chinese was like soso and not exactly good service. B2B was taking off bra and kissing/licking neck and your nipples then jerk you off. nothing but gloried HJ.

03 ok to my eyes and recommended. chinese worst then 02. B2B everything off and sliding up and down you. offered me BBBJ but i settled for for HJ.

the outlet i go to is the one nearest ksl one. opposite some car workshop.

charles19
27-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Any good recommendation in this outlet of little saigon?
saw many new girls now,dunno which one is good...

rawbbbj
27-05-2015, 10:49 PM
Any recommended BBBJ queen here? Anyone tried no. 13?

charles19
28-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Any recommended BBBJ queen here? Anyone tried no. 13?

Actually Saigon got provide bbbj meh? so far i only got it once but not in this Saigon outlet. Maybe i din ask for it or no chemistry...

but any other recommendation?my friends going chiong together,dont want to disappoint them!

charles19
29-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Likely going to try this MP tomorrow...
Anyone know no.20 still around? or other good massage?

grandmaester
29-05-2015, 10:22 PM
Turn into Jalan Serampang. Between P Plaza and Crown.

grandmaester
30-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Just came back and tried No. 19 Ah Yaao.
24 yrs old with B boob, grab it feels just nice. Small size body frame and not fat. She speaks a little Mandarin but try hard to arouse you. First met her she took away the towel that covers me, man jin shiok. My little didi grows when change position.

Massage I give 4/10.
GFE 7, her laughter is nice.
Looks 8 in the room but 6 when brightly lit. I would still consider her a syt.
Body for a B cup I rate 7. No fatty tummy and nice boobies.

HJ package is RM128, this is the min. I paid her for an extra service, extra RM100.
RTF, maybe.

For the brothers still unsure of location, please pm me and I give you the map.

If your like my FR, please up me so it motivates me to chiong other places and write reviews. Thank kiu

rawbbbj
30-05-2015, 01:03 AM
Actually Saigon got provide bbbj meh? so far i only got it once but not in this Saigon outlet. Maybe i din ask for it or no chemistry...

but any other recommendation?my friends going chiong together,dont want to disappoint them!

Last time there was one near ksl one. bbbj really shook. I missed it but I forgot about her name. I try many of them all not up to that standards.

charles19
30-05-2015, 02:13 AM
24 yrs old with B boob, grab it feels just nice. Small size body frame and not fat. She speaks a little Mandarin but try hard to arouse you. First met her she took away the towel that covers me, man jin shiok. My little didi grows when change position.

Massage I give 4/10.

HJ package is RM128, this is the min. I paid her for an extra service, extra RM100.
RTF, maybe.

If your like my FR, please up me so it motivates me to chiong other places and write reviews. Thank kiu

Are u referring to the outlet that got bangkok spa along the road?
extra service,what extra service?
mind to share?

samsungXP7
30-05-2015, 02:32 AM

Massage I give 4/10.

RTF, maybe.

wat extra service

grandmaester
30-05-2015, 08:39 AM
Are u referring to the outlet that got bangkok spa along the road?
extra service,what extra service?
mind to share?

Bro. This thread title is little Saigon.
As for the extra, wait for her to pop the question. I'm quite reluctant to say out openly.:p

charles19
30-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Bro. This thread title is little Saigon.
As for the extra, wait for her to pop the question. I'm quite reluctant to say out openly.:p

haha because i know got 2 outlets of little Saigon...
lol PM me if you willing to share?haha

samsungXP7
30-05-2015, 03:35 PM
got nasi lemak?

Naka_Timo
30-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Is this little saigon u guy talking about here near to KSL and Holiday plaza?

Went over to KSL yesterday, walk down road side to this place call sawadww thai spa. Have a good massage there. walk down see little saigon, seem alot of people but i never go in.

charles19
30-05-2015, 11:50 PM
Is this little saigon u guy talking about here near to KSL and Holiday plaza?

Went over to KSL yesterday, walk down road side to this place call sawadww thai spa. Have a good massage there. walk down see little saigon, seem alot of people but i never go in.

Nope I don't think so...that one is another outlet...

charles19
30-05-2015, 11:50 PM
got nasi lemak?

Nope no nasi lemak...saigon,all viet. .

Punder
18-08-2015, 10:34 AM
any bros got little saigon (near crown hotel) contact number? Need to call before going down. Lost their card. I will ups your points. hehe:D

SayYes
22-08-2015, 11:09 PM
Sorry bros, would like to clarify does B2B include bbbj?
I just had a session with 18, the package is rm178 payable at the counter , but only had hj with some grinding

darkhornyboy
24-08-2015, 12:57 AM
Any fr about no12 here? Do 12 still available now?

SayYes
26-08-2015, 11:37 PM
like that ah ..then it's like other places 138 package lah ..
it's quite ex leh..

18 was wearing a dress and does not allow kissing.. :(

Do you have any numbers to intro?

doesn't come with bbbj. But i heard some does but with extra charges.
Do 18 take off her pants too? And does she do kissing?

Chiongster888
01-09-2015, 06:42 AM
Went there today at 2am with friends,my first visit to little saigon. Wanted to try this outlet previously but went to sawadee instead which is opp this outlet.Horrible experience as all the ML are super fat and the thai massage was the most excruciating one I ever had.Anyway back to the topic,most of the room occupied with 4-5 rooms left.Told the counter uncle that's wearing beanie to assign me pretty one. When she came in,"wow not bad", fair and quite chio. Followed by standard sop ,massage was so-so. Then the question came ,"u want extra"?My first time,didn't know the rate but went for it anyway.She stripped fully except leaving the panties on.Started with her giving me a French toast followed by some licking action by her. After about 10mins, she asked me to be on top of her and I returned her the favor and stripped her fully naked.After my actions,she started HJ and i finger her and get her quite wet. Overall,massage was so-so but her in the bed service make up for it. When leaving forgot to ask her for her name , alamak, she was about 1.5m tall. This outlet is the one near KSL,when come out can see KSL shopping mall very big in front.

JackieTan
14-09-2015, 03:45 AM
This joint i been to many many times. Most gals know me there. But theres only a few good one. If u ask the gals my name they know who. Strictly no fj. Just a nice massage n hj. Anyone knows who did bj there as not all i tried.

MaximusLee
14-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Jackie, do you mind to share the few which you think are the good ones?
Personally I don't have much experience there but so far I think number 31 and 8 are the good ones. Thanks in advance!

MaximusLee
14-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi bro Jackie, can you share which are the few that you think are the good one?
Personally I have been to this joint for a few times and I feel that number 8 & 31 are the good one.

JackieTan
17-09-2015, 03:09 AM
Hi bro Jackie, can you share which are the few that you think are the good one?
Personally I have been to this joint for a few times and I feel that number 8 & 31 are the good one.

Share your FR for 8 and 31 bro. 8 is angpai there

MaximusLee
17-09-2015, 03:01 PM
Bro, since most gals know you so you should be a super regular there and you should know 8 & 31 pretty well since they are the ang pai there. I can only say that both of them provide more than what a b2b session should have especially for 31 she also take a shower with me. Damn she's hot! So any other gal to recommend?

sundrowning
18-09-2015, 12:32 AM
Had a bad experience at this place. was served by a short blonde viet ml. piano massage and does not allow touching during massage. mood already turned off. cq was popped and i rejected since no mood. she instantly give attitude.
RTF : sure no

siewbeng
18-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Bro, since most gals know you so you should be a super regular there and you should know 8 & 31 pretty well since they are the ang pai there. I can only say that both of them provide more than what a b2b session should have especially for 31 she also take a shower with me. Damn she's hot! So any other gal to recommend?

Bro sounds good. Can rate 8 and 31 by face, body, boob etc? Keen to go try soon. Cannot mirror the girls right?

JackieTan
20-09-2015, 04:33 AM

More as in??

SayYes
22-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Bbbj lor .. The shop no fj

JackieTan
28-09-2015, 01:42 AM
25 also good. Massage good. Big boob. But communication kinda a problem.

sinister1438
08-10-2015, 02:29 PM
Bro, any good and playable ML to recommend? Heard the Ang Pai there is 18 and 13. Body lotsa tattoos. Any FR on no 8 and 31 as what some bro say is good?

snowboi08
21-10-2015, 09:30 PM
Jackie, do you mind to share the few which you think are the good ones?
Personally I don't have much experience there but so far I think number 31 and 8 are the good ones. Thanks in advance!

Hi, are number 8 and 31 at the outlet located along the tebrau highway? Or are they located at the one near ksl mall? Thanks!

oreomaker
24-11-2015, 01:48 AM
drove past the one beside bangkok spa and saw one ML dressed in short skirt and tube. looks short but the way she dress already made me tempted. will try next time!