PDA

View Full Version : ICT Happenings

wildcard
13-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Would like to share with bros out there an encounter I had with a gal.

It all started out when I was having my ICT 2 years back. I was on a weekend duty and it was so damn boring so I turned to my mobile for some entertainment. I started scrolling down my contacts who I can sms. As I was scrolling down the name jane came up, I halt for a while trying re-cap who jane was. It came to me that she was the one my friend had passed to me. I decided to sms her and about a minute later, she replied. After a few sms, I asked her whether she wanted to meet up and the answer was “yeah why not”

So we decided to meet the next day for dinner. I told her that I would pick her up so she gave me her address. I reached her place at about 1915hrs, waited for about 15 mins at the void deck. I saw the lift door opening and a lady in a black dress walked out, I had this feeling that she was the one and I started walking towards her giving her a smile and true enough it was her(quite a looker). We talked for awhile then proceeded to the car. I drove to mall near her place for dinner. Basically that night was just a tcsss (was trying to recce).

After dinner I drove her back and planned to meet up the next day. Met her at 1400hrs and we went to east coast for a bite. From there she started telling me about her last work place. She was in the service industry. She said that her boss asked her to accompany him up to a guest room for inspection when they were in the room, he hugged her and told her that he wanted to have sex with her but she refused and walked out. He was very persistent, called her everyday and sent her flowers but they were all in vain. The talked went on but only this incident made an impression on me.

We chatted till about 1600hrs and I sent her back as my duty was in the evening. While we were in the car, she suddenly popped the question “are you open minded” and naturally I replied “of course, we are in the 21st century”. My minded started to churn thinking of what to say next. My hand moved over and held hers. she placed it on her milky thighs and I started to caress her( good thing about auto transmission: one hand free to do other task). I asked her whether she was free that night(thinking I could meet her after my shift was up) and she told me that she was meeting a friend for dinner and a few round of drinks. So I thought that was it. Back at her carpark, we kissed(the frenching was nice). As we kissed, my hands started to slide up and embrace her breast. After awhile started to slide down to her pussy, from the outside it was wet and it felt pricky(my favorite; shaved) . It was such a turned on but she stopped as she had to meet her friend. Dropped her off and went back to camp. At about 2230hrs Jane called saying she wanted to meet me. I could tell that she was on the high side (not the usual tone) as she sounded sooooo sexy and bitchy. Told her that I’ll be there in half an hour……(to be cont)

Work calls.

Will continue ASAP.

Care to share any similar happenings.

iceman35
14-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Hi bro, quite a good story line.
But piece of advice, u are going in to the "ro xi" to fast, perhap shall concentrate more on the build up at this stage(can also mentioned where your friend get the contact)

many cheer

Nismo
14-10-2005, 01:52 AM
...... It all started out when I was having my ICT 2 years back. I was on a weekend duty and it was so damn boring so I turned to my mobile for some entertainment .....

hi there,

I don't mean to be picky on details, but I wasn't aware that reservist personnel are required to perform weekend duties. I mean, unlike active days, a mistake could see a soldier assigned extra (usually, weekend guard) duties. But surely NOT for reservist personnel, right???

Even BOS, COS, BDO - if any, are assigned to either active or NSFs. At least in my unit that is.

Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Cheers!

Jun|ch|
14-10-2005, 05:09 AM
hi there,

I don't mean to be picky on details, but I wasn't aware that reservist personnel are required to perform weekend duties. I mean, unlike active days, a mistake could see a soldier assigned extra (usually, weekend guard) duties. But surely NOT for reservist personnel, right???

Even BOS, COS, BDO - if any, are assigned to either active or NSFs. At least in my unit that is.

Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Cheers!

Perhaps he was given confinement for some reason during the ICT loh,perhaps caught sleeping,awol or something...hehee :D

wildcard
14-10-2005, 08:13 AM
Bro iceman35, Thanks for the advice. Kindly enlighten me what is "ro xi".

Bro Nismo, that s what everybody says reservist no duty one. Even my wife's colleague said so. they even told that maybe i used duty as an excuse to go "tau chai"(which happens to be so). But the fact is, the camp where i'm in needs reservist to go on duty(24 hour ones). But its fun, u can have a tcsss which one can indulge in the stories that the men give. As all of us come from different walk of life.

iceman35
14-10-2005, 09:11 AM
hi there,

Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Cheers!

Maybe bro 'Nismo' long time no in ICT la, some ICT only in camp to perform guard.
All we want is good story, perhap bro 'wildcard' u can elaborate a bit on the type of unit u r in and the type of duty la, just to clear all our doubt.
Please take comment positively.
Keep it up

many cheer

SamiHyypia
14-10-2005, 10:25 AM
wah...knn..ict so happening....then i am looking forward to my incoming 3 weeks ict liao..whahaha

chickenzip
14-10-2005, 10:26 AM
wah...knn..ict so happening....then i am looking forward to my incoming 3 weeks ict liao..whahaha

haha...provided u sms to pple lor... :D

SamiHyypia
14-10-2005, 10:37 AM
disturb me liao loh bro chicken...your story with kelly good also leh....LOL

chickenzip
14-10-2005, 10:40 AM
disturb me liao loh bro chicken...your story with kelly good also leh....LOL

haha...no choice...me no ICT...so can oni fantasy about kelly! Woooofff! :D

Horsepower
14-10-2005, 10:45 AM
ICT damn shiok becoz can give excuses about nite training and don't answer phone calls from OC, but actually having nites out at nite spots and bonking away :p

But now no more ICT liao :(

SamiHyypia
14-10-2005, 10:48 AM
nabei...all the bros say they no ict...machiam i very poor thing leh.... zzz

suan siao me indiredly right? :D

chickenzip
14-10-2005, 10:52 AM
nabei...all the bros say they no ict...machiam i very poor thing leh.... suan siao me indiredly right?

no lah...nvr suan u. i sick chicken mah. country need able bodies like u.
train hard. :D

if u gotten oversea ICT like taiwan shiok right??? me dun have such chance.

techienator
14-10-2005, 10:52 AM
wow... u guys sure have a lot of fun during your ICTs... bro wildcard, keep ur story coming... can't wait for it...

SamiHyypia
14-10-2005, 11:02 AM
no lah...nvr suan u. i sick chicken mah. country need able bodies like u.
train hard. :D

if u gotten oversea ICT like taiwan shiok right??? me dun have such chance.

only went once during my nsf years to australia for live firing...weather there damn nice...unlike sillypore..knn...like one gigantic sauna room :o

chickenzip
14-10-2005, 11:03 AM
only went once during my nsf years to australia for live firing...

LIVE FIRING???!!! human target arh!!?? :D

SamiHyypia
14-10-2005, 11:05 AM
actually got the plan leh...we visited crazy horse in adelaide during R&R. wa kao..the striptease pole dance and lap dance...woohooo...the tits is out of this world..wanted to look for some aussie pussy...but no budget leh..nsf damn poor one

Mr Canon
14-10-2005, 12:22 PM
ICT damn shiok becoz can give excuses about nite training and don't answer phone calls from OC, but actually having nites out at nite spots and bonking away :p

But now no more ICT liao :(
Same same, used this same trick too.
But on mindef reserved nw, so no more excuse, lol.

K123456
14-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Bro, what happen next... pls keep up the potentially good story and if it proof to be really good. a lot of bro here will up your points :)

wildcard
14-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Bro Techienator and Bro K123456 thanks for the support
Bro Cannon always use the army as an excuse then C.O won't question ma. Anyway u had ur glory days during your ICT right.

Bro sammihyypia, look forward to your ICT its gonna be fun and full of adventures. Like what bro horsepower said any phone call from C.O just say having night training can liao.

Let’s back track a bit, as I’ve mentioned before jane’s no. was passed to me by a friend, who got her no. through the chatroom at MSN. Apparently after getting her no(and also others from the chatroom), he decided to go for the others so he passed me hers. What a bro he was. But it was not till almost a year later that I sms her.

Continuation

After hanging up, I kept looking at my watch as my detail was almost over but at that point of time, it seems damn bloody long. When the time came, I went back to my bunk to have a shower and got changed. On my way there, I called my friend (lets call james)and asked what he was doing. He told me that he had just ended a section of phone sex with one of his flings. Told him that I was going to meet jane and will give him a FR the next day. During the journey, I started to fantasize about her, it just gave me an instant hard on and I told myself that I’m going all the way this time round.

When I got there, called her and in 5 mins she was down. She was wearing a translucent black top and mini skirt(those elastic type). When she was in the car, could smell liquor on her but who cares. I asked her about her earlier date but instead of telling me, she started kissing me any initiation from me and we started frenching again trust me she was damn good at it. At that instance, I let my hands do the talking. Upon reaching her breasts, I could feel that her tits were rock hard(she was wearing those non-padded model) and I started to rubba rubba them and she gave out a soft moan. Then I continued my journey downwards. To my delightment, she was in thongs, I love…….. women in thongs. She was already wet when I got there but non the less I enhance her pleasure by fingering her.

Suddenly she stopped and I thought to myself “damned, what now”. She said that wanted to go else where as she wasn’t comfortable as we were just below her flat. The carpark was an open air type but it was not brightly lit. So I asked her where she wanted to go and a reply was “as long it is not here”. So I drove to another carpark(a multi-storey one) and she told me to drive to the top most level and damn it was open air and in the center of 4 blk of flats. What the hack, I drove and found a lot. After parking I left the engine running and the air-con on. Jane started to make her way to the back seat and I follow suit. I know that this time is the real one.

We started our warm-up once more. In least than 5 mins, we were bare and her hands started to roam as well. She started to with my balls groping it now and then after that to my shaft giving it strokes and making it drool. I slowly made my way down to her shaved pussy (I’m a sucker for cunnilingus) the view was fantastic. As a matter of fact, I’m having a hard-on just thinking of it now. Her clit was in plane view(hood was up just like my dick). Started on her lips and slowly progressing to her clit. From there, started to suck on it in a rhythmic sequence; full suck and at the same time use the tongue to twirl round the clit then let go. Repeat the process but with half the sucking power. Its like fishing, once you have a catch, you play with it. Letting it go then pulling it back again. Same principle. By this time she was so damn wet and moaning like those jap vcds. Now it was my turn, I sat up and she automatically knew what to do. She deep throat the whole shaft and the feeling was like…….. indescribable (one word shiok!). she also suck on my balls the feeling was like I’m on cloud no.9 and she used her tongue to tease the little head. When she was up, I went straight for her succulent pink tits and started to finger fuck her as well. This went on for a couple of minutes and now we were all geared up for exercise black hole and I realized that I had forgotten to buy the condom on my way there. I told her about it and she just told me to pull it out when I was cumming. At that point of time, I just went ahead(resistance is futile; small head had already taken over big head). We started humping in the missionary position I could hear the watery sound that was made with every stroke I made. Then it was time for the jockey to ride her stallion, a good rider she was. After a few rounds around the track, its back to the standard position. Kept humping and finally I pulled it out and unload onto her. She cleaned up and we hugged for a while and got dressed. Sent her back home at the carpark, we sort of gave each other a good night kiss(the feeling was like gf and bf during the courtship days) and she told me that she would like to meet up again and my reply was “me too” That’s the end of the first outing.

Hope bros out there like it.

Welcome all feedbacks and comments

Will post my second outing with jane soon

nismo88
14-10-2005, 06:56 PM
WE certainly like it bro....

Will be standing by for the 2nd outing w Jane..... :D

techienator
14-10-2005, 07:43 PM
bro wildcard, no prob on that... will up u once i hav the point available... keep it coming... standing by for ur next outing... me also hope to hav such luck but lady luck not smiling on me... haiz...

squirt
14-10-2005, 11:41 PM
i only remember i saw this sexy naughty girl during ict book in. Was pumping her that night in the toilet....in my mind during shower :p

bepo
14-10-2005, 11:45 PM
wa.. ict also can be so happening...
looking forward to hear bout yr other meetings.. hehe

STi-
14-10-2005, 11:48 PM
nice one there... hope to see more of ur happenings wif her bro wildcard... haha...

iceman35
20-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Bro wildcard,

Wat take you so long

we are waiting

many cheer

mccormick
20-10-2005, 04:01 PM
hi there,

Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Cheers!

actually, some reservists are called up for ICT to do guard duty... have a friend in the navy. his always do duty in his ICT... work 1 day, off 1 day.. shiok man.....