PDA

View Full Version : PRC gal in Penang

iceage
13-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Met this gal at a pub. Managed to get her phone number and called her the next day. Suppose to go out for dinner but ended having dinner from room service. I told her I am tired and she suggested giving me a massage.

Well, of course it ended up with more than massage. :)

Sorry for the poor resolution as it was captured from my notebook webcam.

baby
13-10-2005, 06:58 AM
more plz, keep it going

xmen2003
14-10-2005, 11:50 AM
wow keep it its ok for the poor resolv , anyway is the nick name u call this gal ... any filed report in the ofurm here about ur penang adventure lolx

iceage
14-10-2005, 08:31 PM
wow keep it its ok for the poor resolv , anyway is the nick name u call this gal ... any filed report in the ofurm here about ur penang adventure lolx

Her name is xiao xiao。 If you go to Penang, let me know. I will give you her contact number. She will be leaving sometime in Nov (just one month visa)

In the mean time, more pictures.

iceage
14-10-2005, 08:37 PM
any filed report in the ofurm here about ur penang adventure lolx

Click the link for Rose and First time in Cititel. These two are the better experiences I had in Penang.

xmen2003
15-10-2005, 04:07 AM
lolx I from Penang , Can U pm me the contact ! btw what is the damage ? as I too long not post lia so the boss is disable my viewing the pic at the moment! I still waiting for the boos to active back my id

iceage
15-10-2005, 03:09 PM
lolx I from Penang , Can U pm me the contact ! btw what is the damage ? as I too long not post lia so the boss is disable my viewing the pic at the moment! I still waiting for the boos to active back my id

Check your PM for her contact.

xmen2003
15-10-2005, 07:24 PM
oK TKS btw ! my post she is my ONS i dunno real remember her face now... anyway echo echo... i likeur pic anymore ...ccc