PDA

View Full Version : Procedure for getting Yellow Card ?

yamashikata
12-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Hi,

I have a friend who wants to get the "Yellow card" to work in Geylang.

Can someone provide me any Legal House contact and advise me the procedure ?

Thank you

loverod
12-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Please contact police anti vice for the legal procedures of applying yellow card. we want to read and share WL FRs, and not reading your unrelated and out of point post.

Babyrexx
12-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Hi Mate, if I'm not wrong. Yellow cards are usually issued by Anti Vice dept. not sure if they accept walk in applications? Can give it a try though. Good luck! :)

victorlee123
12-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi,

I have a friend who wants to get the "Yellow card" to work in Geylang.

Can someone provide me any Legal House contact and advise me the procedure ?

Thank you

Based on my limited understanding, yellow cards are issued by the Anti-Vice Branch of the CID. They do not accept walk-in application from the girls. Only OKTs could apply on behalf of the gals subject to the quota of that house and application is only opened a couple of times per year.

OKTs recruit potential WLs through agents, ex-WLs and friends. Some OKTs travel to PRC to conduct personal interviews. Other OKTs would interview the gals online such as using live QQ. Some OKTs could ask the gals to bare their breasts and a few of them would even ask the gals to strip to assess the whole body. OKTs would also ask the gals to disclose previous experience in flesh business and those with experience in Sauna centres would have an edge. Good OKTs will also explain to the gals on working conditions in GL. OKTs would assess the beauty, body, experience, age and demeanour of a gal and make decision. Normally, a gal should be at least 21 but not more than 28. Gals must pass the medical exam including a range of lab tests for STI.

I believe you are aware that there three categories of PRC WLs with different requirements and scope of services: $80, $100 and $150. It does not mean a $150 gal is definitely prettier than a $100 gal. Occasionally, I could find a few gems in cat $100 prettier than some $150 gals.

Upon successful application, a WL would pay between a few thousand RMB to about RMB30,000 introduction fee to the agent or friend.

If you have the time, you may wish to bring your friend's photo including a full length one and discuss with OKTs in GL. Good luck!

I stand corrected.

coolblue
19-05-2014, 12:44 AM
Wow bro, you seems to be well-versed. Are you a okt?

victorlee123
19-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Wow bro, you seems to be well-versed. Are you a okt?

Bro, thank you for your compliment. I am just an average cheongster and not rich and experienced enough to be an OKT.

Cheers!

Nato17
19-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Bro, thank you for your compliment. I am just an average cheongster and not rich and experienced enough to be an OKT.

Cheers!

You will become rich and above average cheongster soon lor. :)

slyer
19-05-2014, 08:40 PM
You will become rich and above average cheongster soon lor. :)

6969 boss perhaps u can advise TS on the sop for getting yellow card? :p

Nato17
19-05-2014, 08:46 PM
6969 boss perhaps u can advise TS on the sop for getting yellow card? :p

First step is to open leg for boss of 6969. :)

slyer
19-05-2014, 09:27 PM
First step is to open leg for boss of 6969. :)

Open legs for qc inspection? :D

Nato17
19-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Open legs for qc inspection? :D

To test and ensure that my shaft is still working. :)