PDA

View Full Version : Falling in love...once again

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Few mths back,went to this KTV joint and met her.Fell deeply in love with u,at that moment cos just broke up with my ex of 3 yrs so emotionally still very weak.Went almost once or twice a week and only got her to sit with me.Knwing this would lead to nowhere since she is here to earn money,my emotions gets the better of me & this leads to liking her more & more.In my case,its more of a case of love over lust.If its lust,i would had just pay for a FJ & get over with it but thats not the case.While i am writing this,she & I had gone our separate ways,i try to avoid that joint which she is in.Seldom contact liao and i also trying hard to forget her by going to another joint.Thats where my thread title comes in hand,i found another 1,very similar to how i felt few mths back.Knwing this is gonna be a repeat telecast of wats going to happen,this time round,i tell myself not to let myself go into this shit for the 2nd time,once bitten twice shy is wat i tell myself.But once again to my disappointment and the bros who were with me all these while,i failed again..perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz.. :(

justinng
12-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Yea ! I'm the first to support you here :D Guess being a SYT lover this is something that its hard to control... me oso... see SYT only my knees become weak liaoz and my didi goes upward, then i can't think properly liaoz :D

justinng
12-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Bro SJG, me not good at consoling people but I'll definitely stand by your side if you need help. For a start, maybe you can pass me her number :D Nah... jokes aside, need help PM me k kekeeke. :p

born_mean
12-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Few mths back,went to this KTV joint and met her.Fell deeply in love...i failed again..perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz.. :(
Bro...it seems to me you cannot differentiate lust from love :eek: and compounded with the habit of looking at all the wrong places (KTV for love ???? OMG !)

I can only hope you will see the light someday.... BM

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Bro...it seems to me you cannot differentiate lust from love :eek: and compounded with the habit of looking at all the wrong places (KTV for love ???? OMG !)

I can only hope you will see the light someday.... BM

bro,i got no prob differentiate love & lust.but my prob lies in my attempt to fall love in these places.wat i hate myself is that i knw its silly & useless to do wat i am doing but i still do it.

durex
12-10-2005, 01:23 PM
But once again to my disappointment and the bros who were with me all these while,i failed again..perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz.. :(
Bro Shunang_Jie_Gun,you are all along a good cheongster,for you have good bros supporting you,maybe you are more duo qing than normal,nothing wrong wif that,if we not duo qing how to have mm rite,hope you will always be happy and enjoy bro,cheers ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Bro SJG, me not good at consoling people but I'll definitely stand by your side if you need help. For a start, maybe you can pass me her number :D Nah... jokes aside, need help PM me k kekeeke. :p

thks bro for consoling me.no one can help me but myself for my case.just wanna share my story as a warning to other bros out there who got the intention to follow my footsteps.

wanderer23
12-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Bro like this you're getting yourself into a vicious cycle. Better learn to go to those joints we used to frequent with only enjoyment in mind bro. Like i told you the last time end of the day it's almost impossible to have a happy ending not that there isn't but it's really rare. Why get yourself into the KC thing again and again?

wildbeast
12-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Bro SJK, IMHO, as u r able to write the cause and effect here, I personally believe u would hv know better wat to do. :) Cheongster also can get emotional when everything happens to click together. I was once like dat 3 yrs ago. Wat I did is 100% got rid of her info and really hands off all women (really all) for a short period to cool down. Work or exercise is very gd way to keep yourself occupied. Juz in case u hv anger in case, my advice is

ANGER IS JUZ A LETTERWORD "D" SHORT TO DANGER !!! :eek:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Bro Shunang_Jie_Gun,you are all along a good cheongster,for you have good bros supporting you,maybe you are more duo qing than normal,nothing wrong wif that,if we not duo qing how to have mm rite,hope you will always be happy and enjoy bro,cheers ;)

thks for ur encouragement bro,i am not as gd as u described.put it in nice words i am duo qing,put it in harsh words it simply means kum lan for my case. :(

justinng
12-10-2005, 01:28 PM
just wanna share my story as a warning to other bros out there who got the intention to follow my footsteps.

Sometimes we just got ourselves involved unconsciously, especially when the gal sweet talk abit plus her SYT look, we'll give way and thus can't differentiate between love and lust momentarily liaoz :) I have soft spot for SYT too and trying very hard to control as well.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Bro like this you're getting yourself into a vicious cycle. Better learn to go to those joints we used to frequent with only enjoyment in mind bro. Like i told you the last time end of the day it's almost impossible to have a happy ending not that there isn't but it's really rare. Why get yourself into the KC thing again and again?

u r one of the many bros i wish to see leh.just wanna sms jio u 2nite to the kind of joints we used to frequent,u free 2nite? ;)

Perhaps i wished i can become 1 of the fews who end up with a happy ending?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 01:31 PM
ANGER IS JUZ A LETTERWORD "D" SHORT TO DANGER !!! :eek:

thats very well-phased.how did u think of it?anger is short near to danger.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Sometimes we just got ourselves involved unconsciously, especially when the gal sweet talk abit plus her SYT look, we'll give way and thus can't differentiate between love and lust momentarily liaoz :) I have soft spot for SYT too and trying very hard to control as well.

these 2 gers whom make me fall heads over heels in love didnt sweet-talk or watsoever,if a ger try to sweet-talk me i will stand back cos i knw she is very fake and prob say this to every guy she come across.well,for me now,just let nature take its course,hope everything ends well.

Btw,so paiseh to throw out my sorrows here.hope i didnt offend anyone in the process.Apologies if i do. :o

wanderer23
12-10-2005, 01:36 PM
u r one of the many bros i wish to see leh.just wanna sms jio u 2nite to the kind of joints we used to frequent,u free 2nite? ;)

Sms me bro i should be able to make it tonight. But remember no expectations no disappointment :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Sms me bro i should be able to make it tonight. But remember no expectations no disappointment :)

yap!i will take heed of wat u said.u will receive a sms in abt 3 mins..starting frm now!! :D

justinng
12-10-2005, 01:40 PM
if a ger try to sweet-talk me i will stand back cos i knw she is very fake and prob say this to every guy she come across.

I'm sure you know what you're doing after all :) No need to say sorry cos i understand how you feel as i got similar experience before and it is time that helped me get over it :D

wildbeast
12-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Thanks! SJG. Saw it on some self-improvement page many many years ago. I always bear it in mind. If u think deeper, the statement is very valid... u try, u will know (gain). :D

papasan_688
12-10-2005, 01:44 PM
But once again to my disappointment and the bros who were with me all these while,i failed again..perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz.. :([/QUOTE]

Bro ...I have the similar encounter many many years back with a SYT. Now I stop heading to KTV but to Pubs/ lounges to have fun instead. If lucky you may encounter one and can have a short period of love affair too.

Cheer up and read the phrase below... ;)

Siao Juey Juey
12-10-2005, 01:47 PM
bro,i got no prob differentiate love & lust.but my prob lies in my attempt to fall love in these places.wat i hate myself is that i knw its silly & useless to do wat i am doing but i still do it.
It's very common lah...just like smoking...alot of people also know it's not good for health...but we still do it nonetheless.

People go there to buy love because it's fast and easy...off the shelve...as long got money...especially for those who are tired of just pure sex alone. When you are desperate for love and if you keep going to these joints...it will be difficult not to fall for them...it's human nature. Switching to other ktvs won't help...cos u will still find another one that u like. Maybe stop visiting ktv might help.

Wish u good luck!!!

hunter89
12-10-2005, 01:51 PM

No offense bro. Do you have the money to buy love from them???? Even if you have the money, do you think they really love you or they love the money?? WAKE UP !!!!

Sorry for being harsh to you, but I really do not want to see another samster here suffer by falling in love with FL/WL.

Suggestion, you go and do some excercise, and go to COFFEE SHOP to drink beer/kopi/teh.... Don't go to KTV/disco/SPA.........Restraint yourself for one month.....

Hope it help..

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 02:01 PM
No offense bro. Do you have the money to buy love from them???? Even if you have the money, do you think they really love you or they love the money?? WAKE UP !!!!

Sorry for being harsh to you, but I really do not want to see another samster here suffer by falling in love with FL/WL.

Hope it help..

no worries bro,no offense taken.i am all ears for all opinions.this thread not only tells out my story,i also hope it serves as a warning to other bros out there.Cheers.

Me Siam Bu
12-10-2005, 02:04 PM
wah bo wuay kong liao

Siao Juey Juey
12-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Actually come to think of it...alot of people also bo pian...because we like syt...and to get decent syt gf not so easy also...but if the gal is decent but not syt...probably we also dun wan...so end up...we go to places that offer syts...and worst...after tasting syts...it's kinda hard to lower down our expectation to accept decent non-syts as gf.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Actually come to think of it...alot of people also bo pian...because we like syt...and to get decent syt gf not so easy also...but if the gal is decent but not syt...probably we also dun wan...so end up...we go to places that offer syts...and worst...after tasting syts...it's kinda hard to lower down our expectation to accept decent non-syts as gf.

my thoughts exactly,thats y my bros at ktv also ask me get those non-syt so such tings dont happen but not syt i wont like lar.headache sia :o

ChuiTaLan
12-10-2005, 03:00 PM
........i tell myself not to let myself go into this shit for the 2nd time,once bitten twice shy is wat i tell myself.But once again to my disappointment and the bros who were with me all these while,i failed again..perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz.. :(

bRo, I really dunno wat to say man.....
the only way i think that can help u is either go out n know more gers thats not from these joints. that way, hopefully u can divert ur attention, start a more stable relationship. Like wat other bRos said, chances of having a happy ending with all these ktv gers is super rare....n u may need to get hurt over n over again and nothing will happen end of the day....
Take care, bRo... :o

justinng
12-10-2005, 03:35 PM
thats y my bros at ktv also ask me get those non-syt so such tings dont happen but not syt i wont like lar.headache sia :o

I share your sentiments :p

t123
12-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Sometimes we are just overwhelm by our own emotions.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Sometimes we are just overwhelm by our own emotions.

for my case its not sometimes but most of the time.lolz.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 03:44 PM
bRo, I really dunno wat to say man.....
the only way i think that can help u is either go out n know more gers thats not from these joints. that way, hopefully u can divert ur attention, start a more stable relationship. Like wat other bRos said, chances of having a happy ending with all these ktv gers is super rare....n u may need to get hurt over n over again and nothing will happen end of the day....
Take care, bRo... :o

i will take note of wat u said,did tried to divert my attention but must be my lack of cocentration ba.

sbfpolis
12-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Bro SJG, Maybe after your breakup with the gf of 3 years, you needed to fill the void left behind by her. So the MM is at the right place right time to fill that void. Not all MMs are bad, but majority are here to earn quick bucks and go home buy house and start business. So just do everything with your eyes open.

Siao Juey Juey
12-10-2005, 03:48 PM
my thoughts exactly,thats y my bros at ktv also ask me get those non-syt so such tings dont happen but not syt i wont like lar.headache sia
Hahahaha....me same same...my expectation also very high...my bros all give up recommending gers to me :p

I've a few such so-call syt gfs lah...learning not to take things too seriously...but just enjoying the time with them...when it's time to part...I'll just look for another one lor...take it easy...and you won't have so much headache.

Don't worry too much...life will take its own course...just be happy ya! ;)

machoman
12-10-2005, 04:05 PM
SJG, sorry to hear of your plight. Deeply sorry but just have to tell you to let go of the past & move on.

Many men like to play with fire and finally, get scorched by the flames of so-called "Kan Ching". A lot of us assume that we can easily escape and some do, with only minor degrees of burns but some get scarred permanently.

It's an extremely bitter lesson to be learned that "there is no such thing as a free lunch", especially with WLs. Yup, usually the men end up paying a much higher price in the end, not only in monetary terms but also emotionally and mentally. :(

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Bro SJG, Maybe after your breakup with the gf of 3 years, you needed to fill the void left behind by her. So the MM is at the right place right time to fill that void. Not all MMs are bad, but majority are here to earn quick bucks and go home buy house and start business. So just do everything with your eyes open.

perhaps u r rite but its not clever of me trying to fill the void in ktvs isnt it?the MMs must fill certain criteria before they are anywhere near to my heart.hope this is the 2nd and wish to make it the last if its possible,or shld i put it this way,its more to whether i wanna make it my last?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Hahahaha....me same same...my expectation also very high...my bros all give up recommending gers to me :p

I've a few such so-call syt gfs lah...learning not to take things too seriously...but just enjoying the time with them...when it's time to part...I'll just look for another one lor...take it easy...and you won't have so much headache.

Don't worry too much...life will take its own course...just be happy ya! ;)

lolz..like that we cant cheong 2gether liao leh bro,confirm taste crash.i wish i can adopt the same thinking like u when i cheong,will definitely save on a lot of unneccessary heartaches.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 04:19 PM
SJG, sorry to hear of your plight. Deeply sorry but just have to tell you to let go of the past & move on.

Many men like to play with fire and finally, get scorched by the flames of so-called "Kan Ching". A lot of us assume that we can easily escape and some do, with only minor degrees of burns but some get scarred permanently.

It's an extremely bitter lesson to be learned that "there is no such thing as a free lunch", especially with WLs. Yup, usually the men end up paying a much higher price in the end, not only in monetary terms but also emotionally and mentally. :(

u spoke as if u faced the same plight or is it purely ur personal thoughts?all this i knw perfectly well,even before with my relationship with the 1st ger.most of the ppl ard me must be laughing deep inside on how silly i can get.i look tough on the outside but definitely very weak inside.. :(

machoman
12-10-2005, 04:24 PM
u spoke as if u faced the same plight or is it purely ur personal thoughts?(

Yup, I had also been involved with a couple of relationships before. Finally, I came to my senses & only suffered minor burns.

The process of breaking up is very painful & only time can heal the wounds.

sbfpolis
12-10-2005, 04:26 PM
perhaps u r rite but its not clever of me trying to fill the void in ktvs isnt it?the MMs must fill certain criteria before they are anywhere near to my heart.hope this is the 2nd and wish to make it the last if its possible,or shld i put it this way,its more to whether i wanna make it my last?
If your criteria is based on looks, you can anytime can hooked on ktv MMs at the upper class ktv. So it really depends what you are looking for : companionship, sex, life partner, etc.

Siao Juey Juey
12-10-2005, 04:39 PM
If your criteria is based on looks, you can anytime can hooked on ktv MMs at the upper class ktv. So it really depends what you are looking for : companionship, sex, life partner, etc.
For me...it's young, pretty, slim, good on bed and companionship. Any ktv to recommend? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 04:46 PM
diff ppl diff taste de.for me,its syt plus must got chemistry with me.hard to describe exactly in words,must use "feel" de.lolz :o

Rof|maoxz
12-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Few mths back,went to this KTV joint and met her.Fell deeply in love with u.....

Again? I thought you have just wakened from the last encounter and now you have dug in again. Thought your heart has already hardened during your new found work. Muz have stick to sting too much. Coming to GL this sat? :cool:

biker_man
12-10-2005, 05:17 PM
wah. don't head that direction.

falling in love with KTV girls usually ends badly.

seen my fair share, and all ended up with the girl richer, and the guy poorer and feeling stupid.

pls keep the commercial side and feelings separate.

the girls are working in a KTV for a reason, and the reason is not looking for the love of their lives.

my 2 cents

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Again? I thought you have just wakened from the last encounter and now you have dug in again. Thought your heart has already hardened during your new found work. Muz have stick to sting too much. Coming to GL this sat? :cool:

wats up this sat at GL?if hh i confirm cannot,got to wrk,at nite after 9pm maybe can.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 05:59 PM
wah. don't head that direction.

falling in love with KTV girls usually ends badly.

seen my fair share, and all ended up with the girl richer, and the guy poorer and feeling stupid.

pls keep the commercial side and feelings separate.

the girls are working in a KTV for a reason, and the reason is not looking for the love of their lives.

my 2 cents

100% agreed.she also sms me this afternoon telling me she's here for wrk when i let her knw how i feel towards her.i am glad at least she didnt lead me on frm the start.haiz..

sjb1994
12-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Bro SJG, read of your tread, bring back my memories.

I start cheong at very young age, due to gang I mixed (in KL). There was once a pretty, carring SYT which I fall in love with. We move and stay together but end up break as different life we look for. After that did met a few other KTV gal too, but either they try to dig a fast one on me or just treat as a lonely company.

Now I leant, just play with them, you can pour your emotion on them, but once end, forget. Must defend your heat, be it cold hearted or what.

Bro, those is places we have fun, we spend and f**k, that's all. No true story there. Pull yourself back and go on.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 08:07 PM
well..its gd that i let them out instead of bottling them up in my heart.terrible feeling,hope the rest of the bros who are in the same plight feel the way i do too.bro SJB1994,u r rite,its time to move on.they are not worth our time,let only feelings.Cheers.

dap26
12-10-2005, 09:33 PM
well..its gd that i let them out instead of bottling them up in my heart.terrible feeling,hope the rest of the bros who are in the same plight feel the way i do too.bro SJB1994,u r rite,its time to move on.they are not worth our time,let only feelings.Cheers.

Bro u muz really think hard cos u shld knw we cannot afford the game...Anyway all the best to u,really muz move on....... ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Bro u muz really think hard cos u shld knw we cannot afford the game...Anyway all the best to u,really muz move on....... ;)

ya,been doing a lot of thoughts,must move on.i am sure i can with the help of so many nice bros out there. ;)

naemlo
12-10-2005, 11:00 PM
ya,been doing a lot of thoughts,must move on.i am sure i can with the help of so many nice bros out there. ;)

Include me in, I will intro SXXXX n SxxTxxx to u.... :D Just for u.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Include me in, I will intro SXXXX n SxxTxxx to u.... :D Just for u.

wah..u wan me to die earlier ar?lolz..both not SYT,they are USSYT!! :D

see see only
13-10-2005, 12:59 AM
Hi bro, shld arrange for another cheong outing wi u. anyw after reading ur tread, i remembered my 1 and only similar case.

i even pour out my feeling here the last time 3 years ago, sometime tis really a useful forum. :)

I can still recall she look like 1 of the taiwan tv host, i would sneak out of my house around 4am plus to p her everyday eat bfast. she nvr take $ from me after bonk except for tips, as she said tat was to be professional. Wow for almost 3 weeks, we meet every day. Mayb we can call tat love pa.

she gave me a fantastic full service nite 2 nites before she go back, however she turn off her hp the last nite, me waited from 4am until bright morning under her blk when finally she gave me a call in the plane, she just refuse to let me send her to airport. I remember i did not manage to control my feeling tat time.

the next day i call her china hp, a guy picks up. END of tat no-ending love for a PRC. But i would never ever 4get this falling in love feeling, bro S J G, i know u oso will nvr 4get ur short love experience. Getting hurt this way may be quite nice sometime. :rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-10-2005, 01:06 AM
everyone got its own happy & sad stories.its also better to let it out better than to bottle it itself,if gd stuff can share and let other share the joy,sad stuff u can listen to other bros's opinions and learnt something frm them.its a win-win situation.finding love in ktv indeed is not very clever but i just cant help it at times,silly me.. :(

see see only
13-10-2005, 01:32 AM
everyone got its own happy & sad stories.its also better to let it out better than to bottle it itself,if gd stuff can share and let other share the joy,sad stuff u can listen to other bros's opinions and learnt something frm them.its a win-win situation.finding love in ktv indeed is not very clever but i just cant help it at times,silly me.. :(

Bro why so deep? anyw been hurt happily could be nice oso, next time can tell grandchildren meh.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-10-2005, 01:37 AM
Bro why so deep? anyw been hurt happily could be nice oso, next time can tell grandchildren meh.

its not so deep as u thought.perhaps its the amount i put in and the result i got makes me feel i am so silly.knwing this leads to heartache and despite objections frm so many bros i still choose to go ahead and this is wat i got.i dont blame the gers,i only hv myself to blame.they got the right to reject me n i got no right to ask of them to accept me. all these can only become memories which will remain for as long as i wanted them to be.:(

dap26
13-10-2005, 10:00 PM
its not so deep as u thought.perhaps its the amount i put in and the result i got makes me feel i am so silly.knwing this leads to heartache and despite objections frm so many bros i still choose to go ahead and this is wat i got.i dont blame the gers,i only hv myself to blame.they got the right to reject me n i got no right to ask of them to accept me. all these can only become memories which will remain for as long as i wanted them to be.:(

Bro i rather hv a gd memories rather than having a deep hurt feeling.Sometime when the time to leave her,u shld.KC is the trap tat we will fallen if we r too emotional.. :(

daryl76
14-10-2005, 01:03 AM
perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz.. :(

sigh... bro, u always got this problem leh.... problematic ya??? think u shouldnt cheong la... always let ur emotions get the better of u... :)

naemlo
14-10-2005, 12:14 PM
wah..u wan me to die earlier ar?lolz..both not SYT,they are USSYT!! :D

U come bkk now, I intro the receptionist here... confirm u like, got SYT, mature chio lady.... :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-10-2005, 12:14 PM
sigh... bro, u always got this problem leh.... problematic ya??? think u shouldnt cheong la... always let ur emotions get the better of u... :)

i think this way too,maybe i shldnt cheong,then wont hv all this trouble

t123
14-10-2005, 12:41 PM

I don't you should not stopped cheonging, but cheong when you have physical needs. Cheong selectively. Cheong is no offence but its your mind which should be strong enough to differentiate paid sex and "real" relationship.
Up to you, but if you feel at the moment mentally you are still not prepared yet, then maybe take a break first.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Up to you, but if you feel at the moment mentally you are still not prepared yet, then maybe take a break first.

maybe i shld stop,at least for a while.thks for the precious advice bro.comforting to knw there are so many bros out there who cares. :o

Randi_Candi
14-10-2005, 02:44 PM
If its lust,i would had just pay for a FJ & get over with it but thats not the case.While i am writing this,she & I had gone our separate ways,i try to avoid that joint which she is in.Seldom contact liao and i also trying hard to forget her by going to another joint.Thats where my thread title comes in hand,i found another 1,very similar to how i felt few mths back.Knwing this is gonna be a repeat telecast of wats going to happen,this time round,i tell myself not to let myself go into this shit for the 2nd time,once bitten twice shy is wat i tell myself.But once again to my disappointment and the bros who were with me all these while,i failed again..perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz.. :(
Yo....the pitfalls of life n in cheong scenes
Its easier said than done.....but always do remember a few things, which I had heard fm some frens :

1) logical thkg, tell urself time n again not 2 give in to boredom or need 2 feel love
2) Preventive - Telling the other party tat u cant commit anything n u r out for fun, tis will block them mentally
3) Find some other activities 2 get out of this life cycle

Dun feel dishearten........always remember tat tuff times dun last, tuff guys do......

Chill out, its TGIF booze day :D

t123
14-10-2005, 03:01 PM
maybe i shld stop,at least for a while.thks for the precious advice bro.comforting to knw there are so many bros out there who cares. :o
come on, I am also 过来人. Its ok, my friend who intro me to GL also never advice me the pitfalls of cheonging. I went thru everything by myself. Take a breather, sayang your kidneys.

daryl76
14-10-2005, 10:39 PM

cheer up bro... i know its difficult, cos most of the time we see alot of chio meimei when we cheong... when we go KTV, oso see the gals until eyes big big... just dun get too serious la, not saying tat working gals are not good... i have 2 buddies who had wives who were KTV hostess, just tat, it can be quite rare to see cases like this....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-10-2005, 10:06 AM
i have 2 buddies who had wives who were KTV hostess, just tat, it can be quite rare to see cases like this....

maybe i am hoping i can be one of the rare ones each time i go into 1 relationship? :o

Optimus_Prime
15-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Few mths back,went to this KTV joint and met her.Fell deeply in love ......my emotions gets the better of me & this leads to liking her more & more.......Thats where my thread title comes in hand,i found another 1,very similar to how i felt few mths back.Knwing this is gonna be a repeat telecast of wats going to happen,this time round,i tell myself not to let myself go into this shit for the 2nd time.......i failed again.. perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster

Just saw this thread today.

Well bro all I can say FAILURE as a cheongster does not equal FAILURE as a (gentle)man.

We are all human beings. Flesh and blood. To fall for someone is natural... despite where they work. To me, there is nothing wrong with being attracted to the girl, it just so happens that this new girl has the qualities that you are attracted to. (You are not gonna change the thingz that ATTRACT you overnite !!)

So the only problem I see is the nature of her job - KTV Hostess. Well to me, so long as it is mutually consential (MOST IMP!!)... then a realtionship can still work.... maybe i am hoping i can be one of the rare ones each time i go into 1 relationship? :o
but it will be hard if you are the jealous sort cause your gal will def be rabba-ed, fondled, sianzed and bonk by all sorts of men as long as she works in KTV. Not many ppl can get over this... And if you succeed in woo-ing and getting her out of the trade... then Her PAST must stay in her past. Never ever to be brought up again. Can you ??

As I said... u will need to ascertain if the gal wants this (relationship) too... if not... then it will 1-sided... then it's better to look elsewhere. So this shld be your no. 1 task now.

Of cus I am assuming that you as a seasoned cheongster... ur type of gal is not those sweet-talking type of gals... but those more straight forward type. If so, if they not really want a relationship... they will say it to your face one !!

So for now I can only say HANG TOUGH (from someone who has been in the same boat before...and still recovering :D )

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

SamiHyypia
15-10-2005, 12:53 PM
bro op so wise.... ;p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Bro Optimus_Prime,ur words did knock some sense out of me and u analysed it very well.Will take a look at ur post for a few more times and digest fully wat u r trying to bring across.U r definitely one of the many bros i wanna meet in person.

Optimus_Prime
15-10-2005, 01:06 PM
bro op so wise.... ;p

U always SUANz me ah... xiao bu dian hor !! :p

Sat ... no need accompany PC mei... u lucky....*dying of jealousy from Sammi's gd gf*....heehee :D

go write your story lah... still waiting for ur continuation..

Optimus_Prime
15-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Bro Optimus_Prime,ur words did knock some sense out of me and u analysed it very well.Will take a look at ur post for a few more times and digest fully wat u r trying to bring across.U r definitely one of the many bros i wanna meet in person.

Dun say that lei.... U more "lao jiao" in cheonging than me (KTV scene..me only newbie).... just I am a person who wears his heart on his sleeve.... so easier to identify with what you say.

(heehee.. ask my League bros how many WL relationships I kenna liao...sighhzzz... no happy ending but so far no fleecing too lah...)

I oso kenna counselled many times before by our League's Horny Chief Zack Tan and also that Silly samurai Groo too... they helped me put everything in perspective. So now I only "PAYING IT FORWARD"

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-10-2005, 02:23 PM
me no laojiao lar,laojiao wont kana until like that liao,u too humble liao.hehe..anyway thks for coming forward and share ur piece of mind. :)

jdi813
15-10-2005, 03:19 PM
yeah heard u tio again ... just hope this time round it turns out better either way la ... u take better care of urself this time round :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-10-2005, 05:56 PM
yeah heard u tio again ... just hope this time round it turns out better either way la ... u take better care of urself this time round :p

u heard frm who ar?news travel so fast?? :eek: dont worry bro,must learn to be a bit stronger & smarter liao.thk u so much for ur concern

hunter89
17-10-2005, 10:06 AM
u heard frm who ar?news travel so fast?? :eek: dont worry bro,must learn to be a bit stronger & smarter liao.thk u so much for ur concern

Bro.... after so long, this thread is still active??? Haizz.....

What Bro OP is trying to say is that, everyman has a weakness and has a heart. When they are lonely, they will be easily moved by any gal and thus fall in love with them easily.... Leave aside the loneliness.... Even a married man (e.g. like me) after quarreling with wife, and cold war with her, I will go for a drink with frens. If there is a gal who show some affection and concern for me, I will get easily touched and feeling might get developed.

So what you are a old bird??? Man is still man... they will succumb to feeling. :(

Optimus_Prime
17-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Bro.... after so long, this thread is still active??? Haizz.....

What Bro OP is trying to say is that, everyman has a weakness and has a heart. When they are lonely, they will be easily moved by any gal and thus fall in love with them easily.... Leave aside the loneliness.... Even a married man (e.g. like me) after quarreling with wife, and cold war with her, I will go for a drink with frens. If there is a gal who show some affection and concern for me, I will get easily touched and feeling might get developed.

So what you are a old bird??? Man is still man... they will succumb to feeling. :(
Well said !!
Man is man... unless u have NO FEELINGS watsoever... or else dun beat yourself over it.

I rather bro Shuang Jie Kun be a person who have a heart than a heartless cheongster. (of cus narrow line exist between being a caring cheongster to being a carrot head)

t123
17-10-2005, 10:24 AM
I hope that the shuang jie gun will be better. A eventful weekend for me had passed, spent $300 in a pinoy pub (meaning I was a carrot head) and licking a broken heart. Optimus Prime, sometimes I really wish to be Megatron, change myself to a gun and shoot anyone that pisses me. I just want to wish the Bro Shuang a better day and a better week ahead.

hunter89
17-10-2005, 10:32 AM
(of cus narrow line exist between being a caring cheongster to being a carrot head)

How many people have cross the line to become a carrot head??? Sad to say, alot and the number continue to rise... Me myself had nearly cross the line a few times, but luckily was shaken awake by frens and financial problem. One way of teaching yourself not to fall into this trap again is to "Own up and admit that you had failed again, and to remind yourself time and time again not to fall into the trap again." By reminding yourself, you are hurting yourself, pain for your heart, pain for your money, therefore you will stay awake and wary of the trap.

This is what I do! :mad:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 10:49 AM
last nite marks the end of my misery.told her i rather gv her the money which i need to spend for the drinks & rm at the ktv so thou she may choose not to go wrk and maybe go watch movie with me.after wrk i sms her then she told me she decided to go work despite knwing biz may be bad.when i rch there,to my shock my frens were there too,then i saw her sitting with my fren(both me & my fren sat with her before,in fact my fren was the 1st to sit with her there),holding on to the 2 paus which i bought for her on my way there,i passed it to 1 of the waitress and left.went to the coffeeshop downstairs and drink 2 bots of tiger,at the same time i sms her.it seems to me she is not bothered at all so i decided to join my frens upstairs.i open a bot of hennessy balance and drank a lot of glasses ,on the rock in front of them.in the end,all of them just left,leaving me dead drunk,vomitted in the rm and took a cab back.have a gd sleep,now awake.its heartbreaking to knw she can be so heartless after all that i did for her.she did told me before she is just here to work,affairs of the heart she dont wish to think.maybe like one of my bro told me,maybe i enjoy torturing myself by engaging myself into such relationships,in the process getting myself emotionally slashed.hope time can heal all wounds and dont let myself get into such a situation ever again.Bless me my frens..:(

Rof|maoxz
17-10-2005, 10:59 AM
Hope time can heal all wounds and dont let myself get into such a situation ever again.Bless me my frens..:(

Take care hor. Only you can save yourself. :)

hunter89
17-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Bro, I will kill you if I ever see you!
Told you time and time again, don't do foolish things.

1) How does it feel to see the girl you like with other people?
2) How much does it cost to open 1 bottle of Henessy?
3) How does it feel to get drunk, ignore by all your frens who drink to their heart content and left you to die at the room?
4) How is the headache when you wake up?
5) Are you feeling very shiok now, after seeing the girl with another man and your money being wasted on nothing, but endless drinking?

You really enjoy torturing yourself. Maybe what your fren did, by leaving you there is correct! But is it worth doing it?!

I sincerely hope that it will be the last time you get yourself into this position... I myself is not experience as any brother here, but I dare to say that when I cheong, I excercise more discipline for my own sake and money sake......

By the way, have you put yourself into your parents shoe, or someone who care for you as a fren, to see you like this? It is about time you do it.

:mad:

ct75
17-10-2005, 11:05 AM
last nite marks the end of my misery.told her i rather gv her the money which i need to spend for the drinks & rm at the ktv so thou she may choose not to go wrk and maybe go watch movie with me.after wrk i sms her then she told me she decided to go work despite knwing biz may be bad.when i rch there,to my shock my frens were there too,then i saw her sitting with my fren(both me & my fren sat with her before,in fact my fren was the 1st to sit with her there),holding on to the 2 paus which i bought for her on my way there,i passed it to 1 of the waitress and left.went to the coffeeshop downstairs and drink 2 bots of tiger,at the same time i sms her.it seems to me she is not bothered at all so i decided to join my frens upstairs.i open a bot of hennessy balance and drank a lot of glasses ,on the rock in front of them.in the end,all of them just left,leaving me dead drunk,vomitted in the rm and took a cab back.have a gd sleep,now awake.its heartbreaking to knw she can be so heartless after all that i did for her.she did told me before she is just here to work,affairs of the heart she dont wish to think.maybe like one of my bro told me,maybe i enjoy torturing myself by engaging myself into such relationships,in the process getting myself emotionally slashed.hope time can heal all wounds and dont let myself get into such a situation ever again.Bless me my frens..:(

Firstly those are not your friends, they are your cheonging kakis... because your friends do not leave you dead drunk and to go home yourself, your friend do not up your girl.

Friend.... all I can say to you is this WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA......

To get yourself drunk, to fall in love with a PRC KTV girl.... you are fucking a idiot.... spend money on her tell her to stay at home.... She obviously treat you like a carrot to be chopped... to her "GOT STUPID SINGAPORE MAN GIVE ME MONEY"

KTV is a place for us men to spend money to rub, dig, fuck and be blown. Not a place for us to find girlfriend, to find "love" etc etc.... if you want to do that... then you will be the one that will get hurt...

ct75
17-10-2005, 11:14 AM
anyone know how to insert a link to another thread? Want to post somethings I said in another thread to give some solid frank advice to this fellow here....

Optimus_Prime
17-10-2005, 11:16 AM
last nite marks the end of my misery......i open a bot of hennessy balance and drank a ......dead drunk,vomitted in the rm and took a cab back........its heartbreaking to knw she can be so heartless after all that i did for her. she did told me before she is just here to work,affairs of the heart she dont wish to think ......
Well bro like I said... if she's does not want... then dun plunge in.

Pull urself up ... if she's not worth your time... then go spend ur $$ elsewhere.

"Feelings" spent on her... whether it was worth it or not... only you yourself know. (think of the happy times... but oso know everthing is now PAST TENSE... she's not yours now and probably never will be.) As for $$$... that can be earned back.

Now it's the time to spend more time with your family and friends. HANG TOUGH, bro.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 11:25 AM
i knw wat i did was freaking stupid,i make ymself drunk on purpose.i woken up now,knwing this is just me zhi zuo duo qing.i have let go of her liao.gv me time,i will.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 11:29 AM
I sincerely hope that it will be the last time you get yourself into this position... I myself is not experience as any brother here, but I dare to say that when I cheong, I excercise more discipline for my own sake and money sake......

By the way, have you put yourself into your parents shoe, or someone who care for you as a fren, to see you like this? It is about time you do it.

:mad:

sori to disappoint u bro and the rest who cares for me as a fren like u do,after last nite i realised all was a dream.gv me time,i will do wat i need to do.

t123
17-10-2005, 11:37 AM
i knw wat i did was freaking stupid,i make ymself drunk on purpose.i woken up now,knwing this is just me zhi zuo duo qing.i have let go of her liao.gv me time,i will.

this is a pain staking process which have to go thru. Take care bro.

machoman
17-10-2005, 11:49 AM
anyone know how to insert a link to another thread? Want to post somethings I said in another thread to give some solid frank advice to this fellow here....

Just go to the post in the other thread, copy & paste the link in this thread.

Rof|maoxz
17-10-2005, 12:05 PM

You are not 自做多情, you are just giving her and yourself a chance to develop a further relationship. If this one can't move on lor. Y damage yourself over this? Do you want to end up like me 8 yrs back in hospital for alcohol poisioning just for a girl in 舞夜城, LP. The experience is farking dreadful man.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 12:32 PM
You are not 自做多情, you are just giving her and yourself a chance to develop a further relationship. If this one can't move on lor. Y damage yourself over this? Do you want to end up like me 8 yrs back in hospital for alcohol poisioning just for a girl in 舞夜城, LP. The experience is farking dreadful man.

u r rite bro,i am moving on not only for myself,like wat bro hunter89,also for the ppl ard me who cares.

ct75
17-10-2005, 12:37 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=44499&page=8

Read this page.... there are some posts that I placed on the topic of falling for KTV girls.

I have seen young men, old men, middle aged men "fall in love" with ktv girls. I really dont understand.... don't you guys understand that you pay money, you get their company. Its a business transaction.... that simple! Why keep wanting to harp on the feeling, that this girl is different, etc etc etc... and to the THREADSTARTER...... you are even stupid enough to say that maybe you hope to be one of those rare ones that marry a KTV hostesses.... yeah they married a hostesses but did you go find out if they turned out happy?? There are so many women out there, even if you are FAT, UGLY, POOR (Which I dont think you are if you can afford to open bottle) there are defintely choices for you to choose from. Unless you are aiming only for looks which I tell you will fade with time. Smart men marry a wife that they have feelings for, that will stick with them. Not marry a pretty SYT that will run at the first sign of trouble.

We come out to play, we come out to cheong, we pay, we fuck. WE DONT FUCKING FALL IN LOVE WITH THE KTV HOSTESSES. UNLESS YOU ARE IN A HONG KONG GANGSTER MOVIE WHERE ALWAYS THE HERO HAS A LOVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MAMA SAN.....

Hope you wake up your idea.... and even if you dont think for yourself, think for your parents.

dap26
17-10-2005, 12:43 PM
u r rite bro,i am moving on not only for myself,like wat bro hunter89,also for the ppl ard me who cares.

U definitely shld....;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=ct75

Hope you wake up your idea.... and even if you dont think for yourself, think for your parents.[/QUOTE]

bro,thks for ur reminder,will take heed of ur advice.

ct75
17-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Don't thank me.... thank yourself when you have finally woken up and become a man not a carrot

newbadass
17-10-2005, 03:33 PM
in the end,all of them just left,leaving me dead drunk,vomitted in the rm and took a cab back.have a gd sleep,now awake.its heartbreaking to knw she can be so heartless after all that i did for her.

Wah, who so chek ark? I remembered the last time you got drunk I still got send you home (even though I sibei tulan). :p

its heartbreaking to knw she can be so heartless after all that i did for her.

She broke your heart (broken too many times lah, should be used to it by now) but not your cock.... and that's more important, my friend... ;)

t123
17-10-2005, 03:36 PM
bro,thks for ur reminder,will take heed of ur advice.
bro, take me for example I nearly married one, on day of ROM she did not turn up, I was fxxx by the ROM officer.

naemlo
17-10-2005, 03:46 PM
bro, take me for example I nearly married one, on day of ROM she did not turn up, I was fxxx by the ROM officer.

Wow this actually happens in real life... I thought only movie. Sorry to hear this.

t123
17-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Wow this actually happens in real life... I thought only movie. Sorry to hear this.
Btw, she's a PRC FL.

naemlo
17-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Btw, she's a PRC FL.

At least it is better than after marriage she gets the PR n leave u.

bulldozer101
17-10-2005, 04:00 PM
sorry to hear about your plight, bro. indeed we must always bear in mind that a majority of PRC gals are here to earn as much as they can, afterwhich they will retire and start a small business back home. I know a few of such gals who were previously working in BS & MG.
Always bear in mind - never let your heart rule over your head. :)

t123
17-10-2005, 04:01 PM
At least it is better than after marriage she gets the PR n leave u.
After ROM missed date, she confessed that she couldn't bring her heart to do so. I was a bit mystify then. Anyway, she's also kind enuff and I learnt my lesson.

WatLoveAbt
17-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Few mths back,went to this KTV joint and met her.Fell deeply in love with u,at that moment cos just broke up with my ex of 3 yrs so emotionally still very weak.Went almost once or twice a week and only got her to sit with me.Knwing this would lead to nowhere since she is here to earn money,my emotions gets the better of me & this leads to liking her more & more.In my case,its more of a case of love over lust.If its lust,i would had just pay for a FJ & get over with it but thats not the case.While i am writing this,she & I had gone our separate ways,i try to avoid that joint which she is in.Seldom contact liao and i also trying hard to forget her by going to another joint.Thats where my thread title comes in hand,i found another 1,very similar to how i felt few mths back.Knwing this is gonna be a repeat telecast of wats going to happen,this time round,i tell myself not to let myself go into this shit for the 2nd time,once bitten twice shy is wat i tell myself.But once again to my disappointment and the bros who were with me all these while,i failed again..perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz.. :(

Love and Lust have only a thin line between them...
But ask urself, do u really want a girl who sit with and get bonk by many man?
A girl who because of money give up her pride?
A girl who you never know when she is telling the true?
A girl who value $$$ very very high up in her mind?
We all are human, we have feeling...
sometime is hard to control...
Play along with her and it is hard to say,
there are singaporean who marry ktv girl and they are ve happy together even after many years...
May be they are lucky...
Jut be careful...
Any thing can happen but alway protect our feeling...
no ppl like to be hurt...
esp emotional...
Take care, brother...

hunter89
17-10-2005, 04:39 PM
After ROM missed date, she confessed that she couldn't bring her heart to do so. I was a bit mystify then. Anyway, she's also kind enuff and I learnt my lesson.

Bro, I don't understand what you mean by:"couldn't bring her heart to do so" ????? And also :"she's also kind enuff" :confused:

Is it that she cannot bring herself to marry you??? or what?
Why are you saying that she is kind enough? Not to cheat you more money or what????

Hell man, you are sincere and yet she didn't come to the ROM? :mad:

But anyway, sorry to hear this type of thing happening on you.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Wah, who so chek ark? I remembered the last time you got drunk I still got send you home (even though I sibei tulan). :p

i still remember bro.and u knw wat,last nite i was also at that very same room.hahaha..

ct75
17-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Haizzz dont say I dont have a soft heart.... and am only acid tongue To THREADSTARTER.....

Sometimes you are not looking for love. You are looking for someone to give that love to. And when that happens, you tend to machine gun the feelings all over the place..... meaning you will dump in your lot with any hole that comes along.

In simple terms, its also called a rebound.

Attached is something I read and kept and has proven to be correct. Hope it helps

Drama vs. Passion
According to Webster's Dictionary, drama is "a state, situation or series of events involving intense conflict or force." Passion, on the other hand, is defined as "a devotion to some activity, object or concept."

Do you live your life in drama or passion? Are you attracting partners who live in drama or passion?

A life filled with drama looks something like this:
• Life is either really great or very terrible.
• Relationships, work and life in-general feel like a roller coaster.
• There is a general feeling of being drained.

A life filled with passion looks something like this:
• Life is good, even when it's filled with ups and downs.
• Relationships, work and life feel balanced.
• There is a general feeling of being energized.

Can you see how living with passion is infinitely better than living with drama? Can you see how much more you can accomplish, experience and love when living with passion?

Sometimes these two states are difficult to distinguish. Both have intense emotions and activity associated with them. Many times people are attracted to potential partners because they are looking for passion, but they miss this distinction and end up with drama. If you are attracting people who are living with drama instead of passion, examine whether you are doing the same thing.

What can you do if you are living with drama right now?

Whenever you feel like reacting to a situation -- whether in your relationship or otherwise -- stop. Take a walk. Breathe. Talk to yourself. Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Is this as important as it seemed a few minutes ago?
2. Is my reaction appropriate for this situation?
3. What am I feeling?
4. What is my biggest concern here?
5. What do I really want out of this situation?
6. How do I need to act in order to get what I want?
7. Is what I want possible?
8. Why do I want this?
9. What are my needs that I need to care for right now?
10. What is the truth that I need to communicate?

It is fairly easy to break the cycle of drama. It takes a deep decision to live your life differently and the willingness to be peaceful no matter what.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 05:04 PM

she also a prc or?sori to remind u of ur sad past bro...

WatLoveAbt
17-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Haizzz dont say I dont have a soft heart.... and am only acid tongue To THREADSTARTER.....

Sometimes you are not looking for love. You are looking for someone to give that love to. And when that happens, you tend to machine gun the feelings all over the place..... meaning you will dump in your lot with any hole that comes along.

Attached is something I read and kept and has proven to be correct. Hope it helps

Drama vs. Passion
According to Webster's Dictionary, drama is "a state, situation or series of events involving intense conflict or force." Passion, on the other hand, is defined as "a devotion to some activity, object or concept."

Do you live your life in drama or passion? Are you attracting partners who live in drama or passion?

Can you see how living with passion is infinitely better than living with drama? Can you see how much more you can accomplish, experience and love when living with passion?

Sometimes these two states are difficult to distinguish. Both have intense emotions and activity associated with them. Many times people are attracted to potential partners because they are looking for passion, but they miss this distinction and end up with drama. If you are attracting people who are living with drama instead of passion, examine whether you are doing the same thing.

Whenever you feel like reacting to a situation -- whether in your relationship or otherwise -- stop. Take a walk. Breathe. Talk to yourself. Ask yourself the following questions:
3. What am I feeling?
8. Why do I want this?

It is fairly easy to break the cycle of drama. It takes a deep decision to live your life differently and the willingness to be peaceful no matter what.

Ve good advise, u break thing into maro level...

WatLoveAbt
17-10-2005, 05:05 PM

Drama vs. Passion

3. What am I feeling?
8. Why do I want this?

Ve good advise, u break thing into maro level...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 05:06 PM

thou its too late to realise this,nevertheless will still bear it in my mind.thk u bro.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Any thing can happen but alway protect our feeling...
no ppl like to be hurt...
esp emotional...
Take care, brother...

thk u bro.i am feeling better liao,i hope i am sincerely telling the truth.i need to move on,wake up and stop doing all these stupid things i am doing.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 05:14 PM

u can read me like a book bro.got chance must meet u in person.i will digest wat u post and learn wat i am missing.thks.

hunter89
17-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Bro ct75,

Totally agreed with your post.....it is a good guide.... but alas! We are man with heart, see pretty one when we are lonely or down, our heart will fly their way.... Sometime I nearly fell into this trap, but I'm lucky......

This is a good guide to threadstarter.... hope he will learn his lesson well and it will be his last lesson.

t123
17-10-2005, 05:35 PM
sorry to hear about your plight, bro. indeed we must always bear in mind that a majority of PRC gals are here to earn as much as they can, afterwhich they will retire and start a small business back home. I know a few of such gals who were previously working in BS & MG.

Actually she was good to me like she no $$ she also ask from other customers. Haizz, I told her, if there is a next life, hope that we can be together.

newbadass
17-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Totally agreed with your post.....it is a good guide.... but alas! We are man with heart, see pretty one when we are lonely or down, our heart will fly their way....

Lucky my heart is harder than my lan jiao.... which is pretty hard nowadays also :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Bro ct75,

Totally agreed with your post.....it is a good guide.... but alas! We are man with heart, see pretty one when we are lonely or down, our heart will fly their way.... Sometime I nearly fell into this trap, but I'm lucky......

This is a good guide to threadstarter.... hope he will learn his lesson well and it will be his last lesson.

yes i agree its a vert gd guide,i have copied it into my phone,read it when the need arises.i also hope this is my last lesson.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Actually she was good to me like she no $$ she also ask from other customers. Haizz, I told her, if there is a next life, hope that we can be together.

wish u all the best too.u r a nice man,u will find someone more deserving of ur love.

Cheri_Popper
17-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Bro SJG, Although I do not know you very well but from the previous couple of times that we had went out together, I observed that you are both a sentimental and someone who lets his emotions rules over his head!

This is not the first time and I sincerely doubt that it will be the last time that this happens. As one Bro had pointed out, you are looking for love in a wrong place.

I was with you on both Thurs and Fri when we went there with a few other Samsters. On Thurs, your friend was there and you had no chance to sit with your loved one as he is the first person to know her. Your behavior on that day and on Fri (When your friend was not there) were totally different.

On Thurs you were sad and was drinking quite alot and was half drunk, I was wondering what you were trying to prove by your behavior. But on Fri, you will totally opposite of yourself as your friend was not there and your loved one was able to sit with you.

Sorry for being the one to break this news to you. You remember Thurs when your friend left early? I know that you SMS your "target" after he left. After about 20 mins after his departure, I went to the Gents, he was at the counter talking to one of those PR staff. After awhile, I saw him and your "target" leaving the premises hand-in-hand. I did not want to tell you all these as I know that it will hurt you.

On the matter of getting drunk last night, I would like to ask you, what were you trying to prove? That you are a good drinker or that you wanted her to feel guilty that she has hurt you? Do you think by doing so, she will feel sorry and fall for you? Wake up lah Bro. It only show your weakness and make her look down on you even more!

Remember that in a relationship, it takes both hands to clap. She has make it known to you that she is here to make $ and not get involve in any BGR. To put it bluntly, she is telling you to FO as she is not interested!

You must have chemistry with the gal and also some attraction be it physical or mental in order for you ppl to be together. Remember that gal that sat with me during those 2 nights? She did not want to go and sit at other rooms until I have to ask her to, even if she was sitting at other rooms, she is back into our room within 10 mins. Why? Its bcos she has some chemistry with me. I got to bonk her FOC that night.

You are much younger and better looking than me, you will eventually find your Ms Right sooner or later but if you continue to look for it at the wrong place, your chances are slim.

Do not waste time on something that it is not meant to be. If it's fated to be yours, come what may, it will not change the destiny.

As Cheongsters, our aim is to have fun. Fcuk & Forget. Never get emotionally attached to any gals in KTV/HC/NiteClub, etc. The person who is likely to get hurt would be you.

In order to survive all these, you must OUTSMART & OUTWIT them and you will OUT SURVIVE them!!!

I also have my shares of DEFEATS at their hands and was badly burnt both emotionally and financially before. Throught these DEFEATS you will learn and one day you will be VICTORIOUS!!

Good luck Bro and take care. Time will heals all wounds although a scar will remain, let those "battle scars" remind you of all your defeats!

Learn not to get emotional and give your heart away so easily. You will most likely to get hurt especially falling for a KTV gal. Do not believe whatever they said, believe maybe 10% of what they said. Always remember that most of them(95%) are here to make $ and not to get a BF!

ct75
17-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Bro SJG, Although I do not know you very well but from the previous couple of times that we had went out together, I observed that you are both a sentimental and someone who lets his emotions rules over his head!

This is not the first time and I sincerely doubt that it will be the last time that this happens. As one Bro had pointed out, you are looking for love in a wrong place.

I was with you on both Thurs and Fri when we went there with a few other Samsters. On Thurs, your friend was there and you had no chance to sit with your loved one as he is the first person to know her. Your behavior on that day and on Fri (When your friend was not there) were totally different.

On Thurs you were sad and was drinking quite alot and was half drunk, I was wondering what you were trying to prove by your behavior. But on Fri, you will totally opposite of yourself as your friend was not there and your loved one was able to sit with you.

Sorry for being the one to break this news to you. You remember Thurs when your friend left early? I know that you SMS your "target" after he left. After about 20 mins after his departure, I went to the Gents, he was at the counter talking to one of those PR staff. After awhile, I saw him and your "target" leaving the premises hand-in-hand. I did not want to tell you all these as I know that it will hurt you.

On the matter of getting drunk last night, I would like to ask you, what were you trying to prove? That you are a good drinker or that you wanted her to feel guilty that she has hurt you? Do you think by doing so, she will feel sorry and fall for you? Wake up lah Bro. It only show your weakness and make her look down on you even more!

Remember that in a relationship, it takes both hands to clap. She has make it known to you that she is here to make $ and not get involve in any BGR. To put it bluntly, she is telling you to FO as she is not interested!

You must have chemistry with the gal and also some attraction be it physical or mental in order for you ppl to be together. Remember that gal that sat with me during those 2 nights? She did not want to go and sit at other rooms until I have to ask her to, even if she was sitting at other rooms, she is back into our room within 10 mins. Why? Its bcos she has some chemistry with me. I got to bonk her FOC that night.

You are much younger and better looking than me, you will eventually find your Ms Right sooner or later but if you continue to look for it at the wrong place, your chances are slim.

Do not waste time on something that it is not meant to be. If it's fated to be yours, come what may, it will not change the destiny.

As Cheongsters, our aim is to have fun. Fcuk & Forget. Never get emotionally attached to any gals in KTV/HC/NiteClub, etc. The person who is likely to get hurt would be you.

In order to survive all these, you must OUTSMART & OUTWIT them and you will OUT SURVIVE them!!!

I also have my shares of DEFEATS at their hands and was badly burnt both emotionally and financially before. Throught these DEFEATS you will learn and one day you will be VICTORIOUS!!

Good luck Bro and take care. Time will heals all wounds although a scar will remain, let those "battle scars" remind you of all your defeats!

Learn not to get emotional and give your heart away so easily. You will most likely to get hurt especially falling for a KTV gal. Do not believe whatever they said, believe maybe 10% of what they said. Always remember that most of them(95%) are here to make $ and not to get a BF!

Well said..... well said..... coming from someone who saw the incident and all, its really a knock on the nail.

TO THREADSTARTER...... NOW YOU WILL FEEL SHIT, HURT, LOST, DESPITE ALL YOU SAID ABOUT MOVING ON ESPECIALLY NOW YOU HEARD WHAT CHERRI HAS SAID. YOU WILL TRUST ME... COS I WAS ONCE LIKE THAT. BUT I DIED AT THE HANDS OF A SINGAPOREAN GIRL I KNEW AT A CLUB NOT A KTV GIRL. YOU WOULD WANT TO GO DRINK, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK AROUND... AND BASICALLY WALLOW IN SELF PITY. DONT!! DONT COS AS CHERRI SAID IT WILL ONLY MAKE HER AND EVERYONE ELSE LOOK DOWN ON YOU MORE.

BE STRONG, YOU ARE YOUNG, AND TRUST ME YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LIFE WILL BRING. LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE AND NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE. HENCE DONT LOST HEART AND THINK THAT ITS THE END OF THE WORLD COS IT ISN'T. IN MY LIFE I HAVE DATED GIRLS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES SUCH AS JAPAN, AUSTRALIA ETC AND THESE GIRLS COME IN AND OUT OF MY LIFE WHEN I LEAST EXPECT IT. DID I EXPECT ALL THIS WHEN I WAS DOWN AND OUT LIKE YOU? NO, NOT AT ALL BUT THE FUTURE DID BRING THESE GIRLS. WHAT YOU DO KNOW IS YOU DONT WANT TO BE HURT AGAIN HENCE WAKE UP AND DONT WALLOW ANYMORE.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 07:17 PM
well said bro cherri & ct75.thks for everthing again.bro cherri,see u on thurs.;)

Rof|maoxz
17-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Well said..... well said..... coming from someone who saw the incident and all, its really a knock on the nail..

Pal. do your actually need to CAP all your comments to Bro SJG? :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
17-10-2005, 07:21 PM
well said bro cherri & ct75.thks for everthing again.bro cherri,see u on thurs.;)

PM me your HP lay, my sim card was replaced. :)

ct75
17-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Dont need to thank me.... I didnt fuck u and screw you to ask you to thank me....

Haha okay shall not be so acid tongue..... seriously if you meeting Cherri on Thursday and you want to drink it out. Maybe you should, but tell yourself this "TODAY I DRINK, I GET DRUNK, I CRY, I DESPAIR BUT TOMORROW WHEN I WAKE UP WITH A FUCKING HANGOVER, I WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY FOREVER AND TELL MYSELF NEVER AGAIN"

You are just like me when i was young. Haha you can be like me too one.... a very harden fucker..... Remember this treat the women that deserves your attention not those that don't. And you should start with first your mother.... think about it all the affection you showered on girls, start doing some for your mom.... She is after all the one woman in the world who loves you despite all you have done and will still love you.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 07:25 PM
to put it in nice words,i didnt want & expect all this to happen.to put it bluntly,i am just freaking downright STUPID.i knw all these comes to no gd ends but i choose to defy all odds,doing wat i think i could,hoping i can be that special guy she will like.they are here for $,the 2 gers i liked both already told me that but i choose to go for it,hurting myself deeply in the process.Bro Cherri & ct75 words have really woke me up,been thinking a lot of stuffs,thinking how silly i was,spending $ to put myself in such a torment.i must not gv any of these gers any chance to hurt me again.i had enough.its so comforting that so many bros came forward to share their piece of mind,really appreciate.u guys do really care.i promise i wont disappoint u guys.the next time i post will be gd news.:)

ct75
17-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Dude now that you have half woken up... I will cease being acid tongue.... Cos the message has gone through. It's time to talk nicely to you. You will learn dude, trust me and you will learn from it. Most of us have been stupid before. I was duped by the same girl twice.... haha and yet I still went for it despite all her friends, even her best friend telling me she is a player. Got hurt badly and best thing actually bumped into her not once but 4 times after an absence of 5 years. What did I do? Carry on drinking and hugging other girls in front of her haha..... why? To tell not her but myself that life is beautiful and there is so much that we will see and feel and experience. Why waste our time over useless things like her...... :)

Okay yah try to sleep well and work hard.... earn more money. When you have the money..... even you have no women, you still have the money to do alot of good things for yourself. Like go spa, facial, holiday, pamper yourself and your family.

Cheri_Popper
17-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Bro SJG, There will be a

BETTER TOMORROW

for you. Failure is the mother of Success. Your Ms Right somewhere out there, it just that you might not have realized that she exsists or that you have not met her yet. The time might not be "ripe" yet for you two to meet.

Honestly, as someone whom is a husband to someone as well as a parent to 2kids, sometimes you think that life is blissful and good for me. Bro there is more than meets the eyes! ;)

I really hope that after all the "blasts" from the other Bros, I sincerely hope that you will WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE!!

Sting and PowerX would probably be meeting us on Thurs! :p

Rof|maoxz
17-10-2005, 07:38 PM
I really hope that after all the "blasts" from the other Bros, I sincerely hope that you will WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE!!

Sidetrack abit hor, no more links over there liao lay? No new stocks arh? :)

Cheri_Popper
17-10-2005, 07:45 PM
the 2 gers i liked both already told me that but i choose to go for it

Like I had said before to put it bluntly, they are telling you to FO cos they are not interested but instead you choose to go for it like a fish to a bait and you fell for it hook, line & sinker. Your chance of success is slim, I think striking 4D 1st prize is easlier!

No harm done just your heart & ego is smashed!

Learn to read between the lines and if you read it properly, you will get a clearer picture. Learn when to pull and when to let loose of the line when you are in a relationship. It would be ideal choose someone who loves you more than you love her. Sometimes you must act that you don't give a damn about her and sometimes do things that will show your love for her. The more you treat her this way, then more she will be crazy about you. Play the game right and you will have your rewards.

Cheri_Popper
17-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Sidetrack abit hor, no more links over there liao lay? No new stocks arh? :)

My supplier no sound no pic liao leh. Maybe he up the lorry liao. His website also taken down liao! :o

ct75
17-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Like I had said before to put it bluntly, they are telling you to FO cos they are not interested but instead you choose to go for it like a fish to a bait and you fell for it hook, line & sinker. Your chance of success is slim, I think striking 4D 1st prize is easlier!

No harm done just your heart & ego is smashed!

Learn to read between the lines and if you read it properly, you will get a clearer picture. Learn when to pull and when to let loose of the line when you are in a relationship. It would be ideal choose someone who loves you more than you love her. Sometimes you must act that you don't give a damn about her and sometimes do things that will show your love for her. The more you treat her this way, then more she will be crazy about you. Play the game right and you will have your rewards.

Yup thats exactly how to treat a woman nowadays. The modern woman especially Singaporean Women, you treat them too well, you end up if lucky becoming their buddy, brother, best friend, if unlucky you end up being their spare tire. Dont you notice that the guys they fall head over heels for are normally those that are "players" Same for guys.... actually, if a girl likes you very much how often you will go for it? Rather you will go for the one that plays hard to get.....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Dude now that you have half woken up... I will cease being acid tongue.... Cos the message has gone through. It's time to talk nicely to you. You will learn dude, trust me and you will learn from it. Most of us have been stupid before. I was duped by the same girl twice.... haha and yet I still went for it despite all her friends, even her best friend telling me she is a player. Got hurt badly and best thing actually bumped into her not once but 4 times after an absence of 5 years. What did I do? Carry on drinking and hugging other girls in front of her haha..... why? To tell not her but myself that life is beautiful and there is so much that we will see and feel and experience. Why waste our time over useless things like her...... :)

Okay yah try to sleep well and work hard.... earn more money. When you have the money..... even you have no women, you still have the money to do alot of good things for yourself. Like go spa, facial, holiday, pamper yourself and your family.

no hard feelings bro.in fact its ur harsh words that helped me in my awakening.life is too short.u live 1 day sad also 1 day,happy also 1 day,may as well make everyday a happy day.hope i can find "her" soon and will share my joys with u guys.like wat my colleague always tell me,u got $ scare no ger?wish every bros out there all the best & hope no one ends up like me.:)

ct75
17-10-2005, 07:59 PM
no hard feelings bro.in fact its ur harsh words that helped me in my awakening.life is too short.u live 1 day sad also 1 day,happy also 1 day,may as well make everyday a happy day.hope i can find "her" soon and will share my joys with u guys.like wat my colleague always tell me,u got $ scare no ger?wish every bros out there all the best & hope no one ends up like me.:)

Dude one of the impt lessons to learn from waking up. Is that to NOT TO HOPE for that one..... Seriously the main reason of how you and most people here end up getting hurt by women irregardless of what kind, WL, KTV, Clubber, Normal girl. Is that we hoped.... when you hope, you place expectations on yourself. every girl that comes along, you hope she is the one and you will find ways to make sure that she is the one. and when things dont work out, you will fall into the same shit again.

For me, I live each day as it is, I got girl to hug i hug, I got girl to fuck I fuck. and mind you many of these girls, I am not even courting them. I gave up on that a long time ago. They want pleasure, I also want hence we come together and give each other pleasure. Hope for a relationship? that is the last thing on my mind.

I have a buddy who learnt all these earlier, his present gf of 6 years. He met her while he was in his fucking around after gf broke his heart and left him stage. He met the new gf, they cohabited for a year with no committment to each other. and one day they suddentely realised hey we have been together for a year! haha and they then officially became a couple. No hoping but rather let fate take its course.

Cheri_Popper
17-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Yup thats exactly how to treat a woman nowadays.

There are actually quite a few different playing fields, you need the right knowledge and tactics to play in them.

Teenage Gals (14 - 23)
They are looking for someone whom can make them happy by telling them jokes & 'protect" them. The REBEL or BAD BOY image goes well with them.
The above image also applies to most KTV gals as they feel "protected" ;)

Matured Young Ladies (24 - 28)
They are looking for someone who can provide for them in material life. The 5"C" are an important factor. :D

MILF
They are looking for company. They want to feel not only being wanted and love but also sexually attractive. Your chance of scoring are high in this Catogory.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 08:01 PM

thks for everything bro.see u guys on thur.;)

ct75
17-10-2005, 08:02 PM
There are actually quite a few different playing fields, you need the right equipments to play in them.

Teenage Gals (14 - 23)
They are looking for someone whom can make them happy by telling them jokes & 'protect" them. The REBEL or BAD BOY image goes well with them.
The above image also applies to most KTV gals as they feel "protected" ;)

Matured Young Ladies (24 - 28)
They are looking for someone who can provide for them in material life. The 5"C" are an important factor. :D

MILF
They are looking for company. They want to feel not only being wanted and love but also sexually attractive. Your chance of scoring are high in this Catogory.

Important info!! Thanks man...... hmmmm

Cheri_Popper
17-10-2005, 08:05 PM
hope no one ends up like me.

There is a saying "No Man Is An Island"!

No matter how you look, there is someone out there. When you meet the right one, trust me, you will know. When the first time I met my Mrs. something inside me told me that she was the "ONE"!

When I courted my wife, she did not give a damn to me. But 2 mths down the road we became a couple and the rest is history! :D

Cheri_Popper
17-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Important info!! Thanks man...... hmmmm

No problem mate! Just sharing what I think!

Don't we always see gals falling head over heel over those BAD BOYS??!!:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 08:10 PM
learnt so much today frm 2 exprienced bros.read thru the lines,now getting a much clearer picture.there is nth much i can say but thks deep down frm my heart.

Cheri_Popper
17-10-2005, 08:11 PM
thks for everything bro.see u guys on thur.;)
Bro thats what friends are for! People like me go for KTV gers as we know that it is only a short fling as we can't afford to have a long and fulfillingl relationship. People like you should go for those that makes a good wife! ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 08:12 PM
No problem mate! Just sharing what I think!

Don't we always see gals falling head over heel over those BAD BOYS??!!:D

nan ren bu huai nu ren bu ai tio boh?:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Bro thats what friends are for! People like me go for KTV gers as we know that it is only a short fling as we can't afford to have a long and fulfillingl relationship. People like you should go for those that makes a good wife! ;)

glad to hv u as a fren.thur meet liao u gv me a separate lecture okie?;)

Cheri_Popper
17-10-2005, 08:17 PM
nan ren bu huai nu ren bu ai tio boh?:p

100% true! Of cos if you are a rich Bad Boy, it will be much better! :D

ct75
17-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Haha dont keep thanking lah.... SERIOUSLY THANK YOURSELF ONE DAY WHEN YOU HAVE FINALLY WISEN UP......

I am doing what I am doing cos when I was like you, I too had friends who stood by me and told me exactly what I am telling you. I am just carrying on the cycle..... and one day hopefully you dont have to carry it on cos no one will be like us in the past. But that is wishful thinking.... as long as there is human there will be emotions and there will be suckers haha haha....

Cheri_Popper
17-10-2005, 08:18 PM
glad to hv u as a fren.thur meet liao u gv me a separate lecture okie?;)

Bro not lectures but advice and experience that I have been thru! ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-10-2005, 09:05 PM
100% true! Of cos if you are a rich Bad Boy, it will be much better! :D

i can only be a poor bad boy.must go out with u more often,learn ur bad skills.i wan to be badder than u :p

newbadass
17-10-2005, 10:35 PM
Bro SJG, There will be a

Go out bo jio... you all goot! :mad:

tokkon1
17-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Go out bo jio... you all goot!

Me too.:mad: :mad:

tokkon1
17-10-2005, 11:06 PM
i can only be a poor bad boy.must go out with u more often,learn ur bad skills.i wan to be badder than u :p

Dear SJG, Dunno to feel sorri for you or to F@#k u upside down. Anyway after all the good advice that u hv rec'd so far and your declaration not to be a love fool again, I'm happy for you. Really nvr see any of this coming last friday, u seemed your usual self then or was I too busy to notice...:D

C u guys thurs.

see see only
18-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Bro though we not close but at least we ONS b4 :D :D no worry got time we go cheong make those PRC fall in love with us deeply (must use cheap cheap method, me not rich). hang high high to sell ok, Let me see ....

plan 1 - sweet sweet talk
plan 2 - act rich but dont give them 2 much
plan 3 - bring them go seaside walk walk, treat them like gf
plan 4 - bo liao, no idea.

Anything la, to cheer u up, be cool, heartless, must got wind type. Sure we can make them fall in love with us. Then their last day, we tell them we busy dont send them to airport. Make them sad sad, like us before

Cheri_Popper
18-10-2005, 12:47 AM
Really nvr see any of this coming last friday, u seemed your usual self then or was I too busy to notice
C u guys thurs.

You were B-Z digging info from your "suspect" where got time to notice?! :p

Actually he was "normal" on that day as his "property" was not "occupied" by "foreign forces" mah! :D

C u & NBA on Thurs. I do not know what the plans are as yet.

Cheri_Popper
18-10-2005, 12:52 AM

You lidat say me goot meh?! :p

Whatever skill/tactics I have will also come to no use if there is no chemistry between the 2 parties. At the end of the day, it still takes 2 hands to clap.

ct75
18-10-2005, 02:02 AM
TO THREADSTARTER, Please hah after all the advice, get one thing straight... I never teach you to be bad, I am telling you to be smart. The KTV girl come here to work. Her work is you pay, she sit down with you, you pay more, she suck for you, you pay even more, she let you fuck her. Along the way drop in freebies such as kisses and moans and sweet nothings.

Its a simple biz transaction and hence both parties happy. You get yourself sexually satisfied and she gets her money. Dont you ever go thinking you want to be bad boy, bastard etc. Cos dont go hurting people esp when you know what it is like to be played.... I said that I play but mine is mutual consent. Both parties know that end of the day, its two consenting adults wanting to get laid and no strings involved. When you start to take revenge on women and start to hurt them.... end of the day you will encounter another kind of shit. Which no point I talk about unless one day it happens. So okay??? BE SMART NOT BAD........ There is a diffrence between a player and a bastard okay....!

Cheri_Popper
18-10-2005, 07:39 AM
BE SMART NOT BAD........ There is a diffrence between a player and a bastard okay....!

What he meant is the "BAD BOY" image lah. ;)

newbadass
18-10-2005, 09:29 AM

China girls don't need wimps; they've got enough of them in China. They need men. Men with responsibilities, men with discipline, men with self-control. To them, that is the essence of a man - being able to take care of a woman. They don't need you to be romantic and mushy and obsessed over them. That's for teenage girls.

But don't quote me on that - I got this from some ultra-practical Shenzhen girls :p

hunter89
18-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Bro SJG, it seems like you have seen the light... hope that you will continue to be like this.

ermm...... to the rest of the bros..... want to make a side bet and see if Bro SJG return to his old self again??? hehehehhe :D
joking joking...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 11:43 AM

u knw me best bro,i wont hurt anyone delibrately cos i feel how it feels to be hurt.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 11:46 AM
ermm...... to the rest of the bros..... want to make a side bet and see if Bro SJG return to his old self again??? hehehehhe
joking joking...

bro,like that suan me goot meh?:mad: ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 11:47 AM
China girls don't need wimps; they've got enough of them in China. They need men. Men with responsibilities, men with discipline, men with self-control. To them, that is the essence of a man - being able to take care of a woman. They don't need you to be romantic and mushy and obsessed over them. That's for teenage girls.

this i will digest in my head too.:cool:

hunter89
18-10-2005, 01:47 PM
bro,like that suan me goot meh?

Hehehehe.... Like to suan you.. the more I suan you, I feel more shiok and at the same time, you will get fedup with me and mostly likely, you will not commit the same mistake again....

Therefore, must suan you more..... So on boh.... will you fall into the trap again???? Within 3 months? 6 months? or 12 months???? :D

Cheri_Popper
18-10-2005, 02:01 PM

How true. To them whether you are handsome or suave is secondary. The primary objective is that you are able to take care of them in term of materialistic & $! :rolleyes: :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Hehehehe.... Like to suan you.. the more I suan you, I feel more shiok and at the same time, you will get fedup with me and mostly likely, you will not commit the same mistake again....

Therefore, must suan you more..... So on boh.... will you fall into the trap again???? Within 3 months? 6 months? or 12 months???? :D

lolz.u ar so bad sia.wat r the odds like if i fall for it again within another 3 mths?1 - 50?:D

Cheri_Popper
18-10-2005, 02:42 PM
wat r the odds like if i fall for it again within another 3 mths?1 - 50?:D

I think its 50 to 1! Given your track record of 5 within 1 - 2 years! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 03:15 PM
I think its 50 to 1! Given your track record of 5 within 1 - 2 years! :D

knn.. u so free whole day online suan me ar?kekekeke..:p

Cheri_Popper
18-10-2005, 03:28 PM
knn.. u so free whole day online suan me ar?kekekeke..:p

Bo Bian leh...I am having flu so stay at home and suan you lo! hehehe! ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Bo Bian leh...I am having flu so stay at home and suan you lo! hehehe! ;)

then i wish u can recover soon so i can be spared frm ur suaning.jokes aside,do take care okie?cya on thur.;)

hunter89
18-10-2005, 04:55 PM
I think its 50 to 1! Given your track record of 5 within 1 - 2 years!

KNN !!! So many times??? :eek:
Our bro here a sucker or what???

Ok...

3 months = 50:1
6 months = 10:1
12 months = 1:1
18 months = 0.5:1
24 months = 0.1:1
36 months = 0.01:1

How is the rate??? :D

Cheri_Popper
18-10-2005, 04:59 PM
KNN !!! So many times???
Our bro here a sucker or what???

He is not a sucker but just someone who is emotional & sentimental. He just give his heart to the wrong gals at the wrong places. ;)

You want to be the bookie on his bets huh? :rolleyes:

hunter89
18-10-2005, 05:07 PM
He is not a sucker but just someone who is emotional & sentimental. He just give his heart to the wrong gals at the wrong places.

You want to be the bookie on his bets huh?

lol..... I know lah... he too emotional and sentimental already lah... just like me.....

If I become bookie, who will become the punters???

What if you and Bro SJG pa kah, and he go find another mei mei and fall in love????? :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 05:13 PM
He is not a sucker but just someone who is emotional & sentimental. He just give his heart to the wrong gals at the wrong places. ;)

You want to be the bookie on his bets huh?

wah..u guys team up bully me ar? :(

Cheri_Popper
18-10-2005, 05:13 PM
and he go find another mei mei and fall in love????? :p

LOL! Then I will say "Here we go again!" :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 05:14 PM
What if you and Bro SJG pa kah, and he go find another mei mei and fall in love????? :p

sounds like a feasible idea to me tio boh Cherri?:p

hunter89
18-10-2005, 05:17 PM
LOL! Then I will say "Here we go again!" :D

Wow.... if he do fall again, I personally with bro ct75 sure meet him and screw him upside down, tekkan him left and right, and inside out.....:D

hunter89
18-10-2005, 05:23 PM
sounds like a feasible idea to me tio boh Cherri?:p

HELLO !!!! Want to kenna from us isit??? :mad:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 05:29 PM
HELLO !!!! Want to kenna from us isit??? :mad:

just kidding lar.:p i wont let history repeat itself.

hunter89
18-10-2005, 05:30 PM
just kidding lar.:p i wont let history repeat itself.

Good good... maybe one day, we come out lim kopi..... :D after I come back from Shanghai....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Good good... maybe one day, we come out lim kopi..... :D after I come back from Shanghai....

sure,after u come back liao PM me bah and we arrange.;)

WatLoveAbt
18-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Yup thats exactly how to treat a woman nowadays. The modern woman especially Singaporean Women, you treat them too well, you end up if lucky becoming their buddy, brother, best friend, if unlucky you end up being their spare tire. Dont you notice that the guys they fall head over heels for are normally those that are "players" Same for guys.... actually, if a girl likes you very much how often you will go for it? Rather you will go for the one that plays hard to get.....

True indeed,
human being all are 'fan jian'
Girl treat us nice, we put them last in our ranking,
Girl hard to get, we put them first on our ranking,
same apply to woman...
In order to success on any woman we want,
we must be heartless, we must play mind games and
control our emotional, not ve easy to do so...
Still learning...

ct75
18-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Wow.... if he do fall again, I personally with bro ct75 sure meet him and screw him upside down, tekkan him left and right, and inside out.....:D

I won't do that.... if he should fall again then maybe its cos he hasn't learnt enough.... I was so harsh and so acid cos I had hoped that from a man to a man esp from me who was like him a very emotional person. I can save one from going through what I went through.

It took me 3 extremtely volatile and heart breaking "relationships" with 3 Singaporean girls and a few sideline along the way to make me wake up. Was a sweet guy but at the end of the day... even if I got to bed them... I felt more like I was just a spare dick that they wanted not a bf. At that time was innocent and emotional, hence took it too hard.....

Haha now?? I would have fucked them even more and even harder!! Make my time worth mah!!....

Many a times words don't help, it takes a real experience and real pain to let you see the light. For your info, a high monk I met on a biz trip who had powers and I was blessed to meet, told me to stay away from the one that hurt me the most. And that was before I said anything to him. He just said this suddentely when we met "young man you are seeing someone now.... the relationship is in murky waters and you are confused right? Well let go before you get very very hurt" What happened?? haha I chose to defy his words and went for it and he turned out to be correct. But at least I was lucky that I woke up in time. So THREADSTARTER remember this saying the wise man learns from his mistakes, the wiser one learns from that of others. Whenever you feel that you are tempted to make mistakes, remember my story as a warning..... :)

newbadass
19-10-2005, 12:30 AM
True indeed,
human being all are 'fan jian'
Girl treat us nice, we put them last in our ranking,
Girl hard to get, we put them first on our ranking,
same apply to woman...
In order to success on any woman we want,
we must be heartless, we must play mind games and
control our emotional, not ve easy to do so...
Still learning...

Lucky I don't "want" any woman. I want to bonk a few certain women, yes. But I don't want to posess them. For fuck? Like I got so much spare time lidat... :rolleyes:

My most successful romps have been with women who are like friends. I chiong, they treat me nice. Don't be calculative with me over payment. TCSS, service with a smile, no rush. When I don't chiong, they don't bother me. Perfect for my needs. :p

Sorin^^
19-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Wah Bro, same here, got no urge to find a gf. But nevertheless still feel lonely... So bopian go GL find WLs...Diff is u got gals after u. Me is no gals will never ever see anything in me. haha, so my case is lan pa pa lan. I dun gian them n they dun gian me.

Cheerz

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-10-2005, 11:23 AM
So THREADSTARTER remember this saying the wise man learns from his mistakes, the wiser one learns from that of others. Whenever you feel that you are tempted to make mistakes, remember my story as a warning..... :)

yes i will remember it by heart.before i ever think of falling in such a situation again,i will come to this thread of mine 1st.

Optimus_Prime
19-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Went missing for a few days and this thread suddenly increased by 4-5 Pages !! And all of it precious info from experienced cheongsters !!

Bro SJK.. sounds like you are on the road to recovery. Congrats !! :D

However... methinks your journey to a HARDENED Cheongster like ct75 still a while away from seeing ur posts. I am frighten you only remember what they say now... but the next gal that comes along might make you forget it all again !! (why I know... cause I am alot like you and I am still learning...)

A summary of some nuggets of wisdom I saw (for my own learning process too) have shown me the 8 Rules of Cheonging !! But this applies to Cheonging only...pls dun use this for finding yourtrue love. For that go read Her World or something...You must have chemistry with the gal and also some attraction be it physical or mental in order for you ppl to be together.

Rule 1 - WLs here to make $$ not look for BF !!
Rule 2 - No chemistry..forget everything else
Rule 3 - beware chemistry can be faked !!
Remember this treat the women that deserves your attention not those that don't. And you should start with first your mother.... think about it all the affection you showered on girls, start doing some for your mom.... She is after all the one woman in the world who loves you despite all you have done and will still love you.
Rule 4 - Do they deserve you treating them so good. Think hard 1st.
Rule 5 - dun neglect family
Most of us have been stupid before. I was duped by the same girl twice.... haha and yet I still went for it despite all her friends, even her best friend telling me she is a player. Got hurt badly and best thing actually bumped into her not once but 4 times after an absence of 5 years. What did I do? Carry on drinking and hugging other girls in front of her haha..... why? To tell not her but myself that life is beautiful and there is so much that we will see and feel and experience.
Rule 6 - Lots of Fishes in the sea. Lot of Trees in the Forest. Why settle for one.
Rule 7 - play them not they play you.
It took me 3 extremtely volatile and heart breaking "relationships" with 3 Singaporean girls and a few sideline along the way to make me wake up. Was a sweet guy but at the end of the day... even if I got to bed them... I felt more like I was just a spare dick that they wanted not a bf. At that time was innocent and emotional, hence took it too hard.....
Rule 8 - u can only learn thru EXPERIENCE (the hard way... no amt of talking/counselling will do)

I think RULE 8 is the Hardest One to learn. so until then... HANG TOUGH !!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-10-2005, 01:11 PM
honestly speaking bro,u can read my mind like a book.intially i thou i may go into this shit again.but for my sake of myself and everyone ard me who cares,i will change my mindset completely.to play and not to be played.it's abt time to turn the tables.i am paying to enjoy,not to be tortured rite?i make my 1st change a very successful one at Joo Chiat,managed to score big on a viet ger,i am no longer sad.i feel i hv change,not only for the better but most importantly emotionally stronger.The changes happened overnight and all these thks to the precious advises from the bros who pen down the thought here for me & the rest who are reading.trust me bro,i have changed and i wont let history repeat itself.;)

Optimus_Prime
19-10-2005, 01:27 PM
honestly speaking bro,u can read my mind like a book.intially i thou i may go into this shit again.but for my sake of myself and everyone ard me who cares,i will change my mindset completely.to play and not to be played.it's abt time to turn the tables.i am paying to enjoy,not to be tortured rite?i make my 1st change a very successful one at Joo Chiat,managed to score big on a viet ger,i am no longer sad.i feel i hv change,not only for the better but most importantly emotionally stronger.The changes happened overnight and all these thks to the precious advises from the bros who pen down the thought here for me & the rest who are reading.trust me bro,i have changed and i wont let history repeat itself.

"Good Job. Dun get cocky, kid." Han Solo to a young Luke Skywalker

Good to hear abt your changes... but I dun wanna dampen your spirits but dun get too OVER-CONFIDENT.

The viet gal may not be the type that can snare you. Your test will come when u meet with aType-SBJ gal again. Then all thos familar feelings will come up again and you will then noe if your WILLPOWER is enuff to overcome.

Change does not come overnite... it takes time and reflections. Dun rush it.A drop of water won't dent a stone but millions..billions of droplets ???

Sorry if it sounds like a DAMPER but I went thru the "I am now a NEW CHANGED man" phrase before... but still fell screaming back to Earth when I met a type-OP gal. Just dun want you to get over-confident. (heehee... make it sound like I veri lao-jiao but I only cheong abt same time as my SBJ join date)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-10-2005, 03:50 PM
hehe..ya rest assured i will take note not to be over-confident.i feel a bit that way too.just trying to be determined.ur advice has been 1 of the most helpful.no amt of words can tell how grateful i am.i am awake now,recalling how stupid i was,i cant help but to smile at myself.how much $ i have wasted,how much my heart has suffered..but i learnt thru experience and have grown stronger emotionally.

TheSting
19-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Ok.
I was made aware of this thread by another bro.
Was contemplating whether I should repond to this at all, but finally decided to do so, as even after numerous talks, still cannot get through you. Perhaps writing by writing it down, you can better comprehend what i'm trying to say.

1st of all. You were NOT in love. Attraction yes, but definitely NOT love. Or most probably, you think that she is someone you MIGHT fall in love with. But COME ON!!!!

You met this gal on the 7th (sitting with another bro), and you came back the next day, on the 8th, to find her (despite me telling you the other bro was interested). It was not my place to tell you off, but I thought I should give u a heads-up, in case things get a little ugly. U decided to go ahead, and the other bro was gracious enough not to make a deal out of it.

The 1st message of this thread was made on the 12th (afternoon). So you have already fallen so deeply in love with a gal, just after a 4 days? You didn't even get to meet her everyday!

Ok.
Lets take it that under some divine intervention, cupid did shoot his arrow through you.
Over the past 5 months we've been going to this ktv, you've fallen for as many gals!!! And this is JUST in this particular KTV itself. Not counting the other viet gal, or the other one from our old hang-out.

Bro. Do you think that it is possible for one to fall-in love with so many gals over such a short time?

Ok, u might deny that you were even serious about these gals.
But hack!
We've been there, and seeing you do the exact same thing to each of these gals, and when things do NOT turn out the way you want it, you start drinking yourself silly, and create a scene.

Most important thing to note, you always drink so much NOT because you want to numb the pain (like most of us do when we drink heavily when sad), but to SHOW the gal that you're drinking because of her!! Either to make her guilty, or for her to pity you, or both ??????
How many times have i witnessed this ????
I've tried to tell you that this is not the way to go, but it seems u've turned a deaf ear to this.

As a friend, I hope that you seriously consider what you've been doing bro.
Most importantly, do not mistaken attraction for being in love
Give me a ring if you wanna discuss anything. See you tomorrow.

ct75
20-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Sigh........ was busy and didnt have time to reply. Dude..... you dont seem to get my message. Now you go "Score big" with what vietnamese girls???

As Sting as given us a better picture of what is happening. I would say it the same thing again. Its still find a woman, get involved and now its to what degree only.

No offence to the other guys here but dude why not you stay away from KTV for a while? It seems that the root of all your problems is from KTV girls. Hence stay away, get a life.... do other things besides KTV. Then when you are grown up then you can come back. What's the point of telling you so much, you say so much and you end up in KTV again....??? and the same shit again?

And dude it took me 6 fucking years yes 6 fucking years to become what I am today so dont expect to change overnight??!! We advised you when? I think for the past few weeks? And now you are a changed man? A seasoned cheongster? The first step is to stay away from the root of your problem first, then later can you come back to face it with you are ready.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Ok.
As a friend, I hope that you seriously consider what you've been doing bro.
Most importantly, do not mistaken attraction for being in love
Give me a ring if you wanna discuss anything. See you tomorrow.

bro,i knew wat i did in the past was downright stupid.i promise u and the rest of the bros this shit wont happen to me ever again.if such things ever happen to me,i will be too ashamed to face u guys here and maybe even outside.till we meet again,we shall talk in details.:)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-10-2005, 11:10 AM
And dude it took me 6 fucking years yes 6 fucking years to become what I am today so dont expect to change overnight??!! We advised you when? I think for the past few weeks? And now you are a changed man? A seasoned cheongster? The first step is to stay away from the root of your problem first, then later can you come back to face it with you are ready.

roger that bro.when can i meet up with u in person and hv a heart-to-heart talk?it would be a great honour.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-10-2005, 11:17 AM
My past beliefs:

By going to see them often and showing my affection to them,they may hv a liking to me.to them,i am just a idiot with too much cash to spare.i misunderstood this affection for them as "love".sad to say they can only love my money more than me myself as the reason they are here is for money.i put too much hope in a ger wishing i can get into a proper relationship as i like the feeling of being in love but obviously i am looking for it at the wrong place.all the posts made here i will read them over & over again making sure all of them went thru me completely.life is too short,i shld be enjoying myself more than torturing myself over these meaningless relationship which will ultimately comes to no end.

ct75
20-10-2005, 11:31 AM
In summary

1) Dont hope for things and things will come to you
2) Dont go looking for love in KTVs, Geylang, and what have you.
3) If you have got problem understanding point 2, go watch the show Perth in which the lead gives the Vietnamese KTV hostess all his life savings and get nothing in return
4) These girls are here to work not to find love. They didnt do anything wrong cos you pay, you fuck. You are the one who didnt play by the rules and wanted to fall in love
5) Falling in love doesnt take 4 days, it takes alot of time. What you are having is infauation.
6) KTV girls are pretty and chio and sexy, you are falling for a image. Notice how many of the guys here, the girl they marry is quite ordinary? Cos Marriage is about love and love is past physical apperances.
7) Why the fuck can't you not live without the company of woman??
8) Referring to point 7, got get a life and stop KTV and all these hostesses thing. It a waste of your money and your time and your youth. You will be surprised how much you could have saved. We cheong, we do it with a clear mind, hence there is limit. For you its I unhappy, I open bottle, hence no limit, no control.

Finally.... stop talking about how stupid you are, and apologising! We dont want to hear your whining! We want to see you move on... and talk intelligent stuff.... okay maybe asking too much too soon.

Okay????Understand???!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Okay????Understand???!

YES SIR!!!:D

Cheri_Popper
20-10-2005, 03:18 PM
It a waste of your money and your time and your youth. You will be surprised how much you could have saved. We cheong, we do it with a clear mind, hence there is limit. For you its I unhappy, I open bottle, hence no limit, no control.

Okay????Understand???!

Spoken like a true expert.

Simple calculation $300 (Cheonging budget) X 12 mths = S$3,600 (1 year)

S$3,600 X 10 years = S$36,000 (add a few thousand can buy brand new Hyundai Matrix liao) :D

Carebear
20-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Spoken like a true expert.

Simple calculation $300 (Cheonging budget) X 12 mths = S$3,600 (1 year)

S$3,600 X 10 years = S$36,000 (add a few thousand can buy brand new Hyundai Matrix liao) :D
Yoz, ten years later no more Matrix liao.
SJG -> I dun understand wat u are going through and wat u trying to do. That is not the way u do things before I go hibernating. u should really wake up. u r trying too hard to get urself a relationship. u r juz plain bored. Hope I dun hear any complaints from u or other bros anymore. No more sufferrings of any sort in this cheonging world.
Puppy:"Mummy, where is happiness?"
Mummy:"Its at ur tail."
The puppy tried to chase its tail(happiness) but in vain.
Mummy:"Son, dun go around blindly chasing happiness. u will never get it. Juz move on and happiness will follow u."

hunter89
24-10-2005, 03:04 PM
I won't do that.... if he should fall again then maybe its cos he hasn't learnt enough.... I was so harsh and so acid cos I had hoped that from a man to a man esp from me who was like him a very emotional person. I can save one from going through what I went through.

Haha now?? I would have fucked them even more and even harder!! Make my time worth mah!!....

Many a times words don't help, it takes a real experience and real pain to let you see the light. For your info, a high monk I met on a biz trip who had powers and I was blessed to meet, told me to stay away from the one that hurt me the most. And that was before I said anything to him. He just said this suddentely when we met "young man you are seeing someone now.... the relationship is in murky waters and you are confused right? Well let go before you get very very hurt" What happened?? haha I chose to defy his words and went for it and he turned out to be correct. But at least I was lucky that I woke up in time. So THREADSTARTER remember this saying the wise man learns from his mistakes, the wiser one learns from that of others. Whenever you feel that you are tempted to make mistakes, remember my story as a warning..... :)

lol...... at least you are alright and listen to the high monk advise, although abit late.... for me, after I get married, the monk told me that I shouldn't get married so early. It will affect me..... haizz... too late...

SamiHyypia
24-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Bro SJG,
just my 2 cents worth...you must always keep telling yourself this girls are just after your wallet. Absolute no love.... All those sweet things they tell you, i always tell myself "mai poh la..knn....machiam like real" this will kinda keep you on your feet. In the end, just eat tofu , pay and fuck off liao... to me why ktv is enjoyable is because you can booze and eat tofu...whereas HCs or FLS is pay bonk and fuck off...so this is the difference. There was a period of time i am damn addicted to ktvs and fls...but guess i managed to pull myself up and remind myself that these are luxuries and indulgences.

ct75
24-10-2005, 05:28 PM
lol...... at least you are alright and listen to the high monk advise, although abit late.... for me, after I get married, the monk told me that I shouldn't get married so early. It will affect me..... haizz... too late...

I didnt listen to the advice haha... I went for it... I woke up later after getting burned very badly...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
28-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Been doing a lot of thinking with regards to this divine thing called Love.I had to go through hard ways to know what it is really is.Wat i knw may not be totally true but as least it sounds logical to me.The mentality i had when creating this thread scares me whenever i thought of it.Falling in love with a KTV gal,how silly can i get is the answer i am asking myself now.At the moment when i allow myself to fall in love with them,my emotions world is in a turmoil.i couldnt tell between love & affection.i misunderstood my affection for them as love,well enough said.now then i am awake,i had learnt that love will come when it's time to come.Like wat bro ct75 said,let love find u,dont go around finding it.Just when u least expected it,there will be that special someone just right there for u.I am still wishing for that day to come.Till then,hope u guys find my thread entertaining & yet educational.Just dont step into my shoes and did wat i did despite knowing that how painful it will end up with.If u wanna take the risk,be prepared for the worst.This piece of advice was given to me by a bro of mine & it still lingers on my mind although i go against it afterwhich got myself emotionally burnt.

SJG

durex
28-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Great bro,glad to see that you are on the positive side again,cheers:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
28-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Great bro,glad to see that you are on the positive side again,cheers:D

thks for ur support bro.btw ur rep pts now very the nice man.;)

see see only
29-10-2005, 12:09 AM
thks for ur support bro.btw ur rep pts now very the nice man.;)

Bro can see you getting better, if have such thread, I sure support u and vote u for the title of"GOD OF LOVE":D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-10-2005, 01:37 AM
Bro can see you getting better, if have such thread, I sure support u and vote u for the title of"GOD OF LOVE":D

haha..i am no God lar,just a fool also looking for love in the wrong places.when can meet up with u again?;)

tokkon1
29-10-2005, 02:07 AM
haha..i am no God lar,just a fool also looking for love in the wrong places.when can meet up with u again?;)

Thot u gg to hmk. We waited for you. In fact sting, cherri p, wayne still there. U noe me, always hv to leave earlier. See u next time.:cool:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-10-2005, 02:30 AM
Thot u gg to hmk. We waited for you. In fact sting, cherri p, wayne still there. U noe me, always hv to leave earlier. See u next time.:cool:

last min got smth on so cant go liao.paiseh.no worries,there is always next time ya.;)

Cheri_Popper
29-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Thot u gg to hmk. We waited for you. In fact sting, cherri p, wayne still there.

You lidat sabo me huh! I was supposed to meet up with 2 other Bros at XX but never go leh, later they see your post they Fxxk me how huh? :rolleyes: :p

tokkon1
29-10-2005, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=Cheri_Popper]You lidat sabo me huh! I was supposed to meet up with 2 other Bros at XX but never go leh, later they see your post they Fxxk me how huh?[ QUOTE]

Aiyah so sorri, didn't realize it was classified info. :p Have yourself a "GOOD" time in Seoul. Remember bring me back a life sized 'Sung Hi Lee' sex doll.:D

TheSting
29-10-2005, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=+++kon1.... Have yourself a "GOOD" time in Seoul. Remember bring me back a life sized 'Sung Hi Lee' sex doll.:D[/QUOTE]

and in case cherripopper no idea is who

http://www.sung-hi.com/images/photos.jpg

tokkon1
29-10-2005, 12:45 PM
and in case cherripopper no idea is who

http://www.sung-hi.com/images/photos.jpg

Wooh...one look at her and you can understand why some emperors 'Fang Ji Jian San'.:D

Cheri_Popper
29-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Remember bring me back a life sized 'Sung Hi Lee' sex doll.

I rather bring back Kim Hee-Seon!! :D :rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-03-2006, 11:12 AM
wow..its been almost 5 mths since the last post so thou wanna bring it back to life again.haiz..recently nearly got myself into shit again but thank God to past experiences and advice i got here,managed to pull myself out before things get out of hand.Wasted was my $ and time but i learnt yet another valuable lesson.I hate SYTs cos i just cant stop loving them leh.hahaha..:D

jimmyccc
21-03-2006, 11:33 AM
wow..its been almost 5 mths since the last post so thou wanna bring it back to life again.haiz..recently nearly got myself into shit again but thank God to past experiences and advice i got here,managed to pull myself out before things get out of hand.Wasted was my $ and time but i learnt yet another valuable lesson.I hate SYTs cos i just cant stop loving them leh.hahaha..:D

good for u bro.... but who can blame u.... as the matter of fact.... who can stop loving those SYT out there.... not me... :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-03-2006, 12:05 PM
good for u bro.... but who can blame u.... as the matter of fact.... who can stop loving those SYT out there.... not me... :D

another like-minded bro in the making.kekeke..:D

edack
21-03-2006, 12:17 PM
yeh baby ..yeh baby

netraker
21-03-2006, 08:02 PM
if fall in love with syt as a friend then got no prob. but like what the movie says' sex thing always gets in the way' ... :D

sg.lizard
21-03-2006, 08:28 PM
hi bro SJG,

so fun ...

looks like all samsters are in one way or another connected to each other ...

i am also another SOB who suffered under SYTs' powers ...

after many heartaches and $$$$ later, still neber learn ... hahahahahahaha ...

but, i still love SYTs ....:mad: :eek:

chill ... my friend ... chill ...

that's why i am now a lizard, no longer human ...
sg.lizard

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-03-2006, 08:54 AM
hi bro SJG,

so fun ...

looks like all samsters are in one way or another connected to each other ...

yes indeed we are.welcome to the club bro,the club of KC.:cool:

Optimus_Prime
22-03-2006, 01:49 PM
after so many months... suddenly see this thread re-surfaced... thou u kenna again....

forget abt her la... (or u can treat it as playing another type of mind games..ignore her and see if she comes back)

Anyway I oso die under SYT hands many times... sigghhhzz:o
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

newbadass
22-03-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm sure it's not as bad as the last 100 times lah :D

That's the one problem I have with SYTs... they don't know what the hell they want because too many people are waiting in queue to treat themn like princesses. Now if LCs were that popular, I'd be in trouble... ;)

Cheri_Popper
22-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Wasted was my $ and time but i learnt yet another valuable lesson.

Here we go again! :D

Is it the 8.5 or the 8.8? :rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Here we go again! :D

Is it the 8.5 or the 8.8?

a bit slow response la.ahhahaha i also forgot!!anyway,knn a small kc again..hahaha...gonna kana scold again liao:o

Cheri_Popper
16-04-2006, 04:20 PM
anyway,knn a small kc again..hahaha...gonna kana scold again liao:o

Here we go again! When will this ever change? :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
16-04-2006, 04:32 PM
a bit slow response la.ahhahaha i also forgot!! anyway,knn a small kc again..hahaha...gonna kana scold again liao :o

Haha, this thread has re-surfaced hur. Keke. Nvm lah, SJG, just treat these KCs mini-episodes lah. I guess scoldings and preachings are of minimal effect on you. Not that you won't listen, it's how you deal with these ladies, too nice, I would say. Not to be surprised to see some in his 40s still entangle with KCs hor. There are such "nice and affectionate" guys. :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Haha, this thread has re-surfaced hur. Keke. Nvm lah, SJG, just treat these KCs mini-episodes lah. I guess scoldings and preachings are of minimal effect on you. Not that you won't listen, it's how you deal with these ladies, too nice, I would say. Not to be surprised to see some in his 40s still entangle with KCs hor. There are such "nice and affectionate" guys. :p

hehehe..surprised to see this thread re-surface hor bro?kekeke..u r rite,the way i deal with them is very wrong,when i will ever learn?:o

Thai Rak Thai
26-05-2007, 04:31 PM
love is funny thing. cant live with it and cant live without it :o

Swift_jay
27-05-2007, 03:42 AM
bro SJG,

wadever the case tat is happening... jus wish u all the best...
im still new to forum but always see ur post in the forum here and there... respect u and ur SYT taste... im syt lover too.. lol... again all the best ba..

The Hunter
27-05-2007, 07:50 AM
Me also SYT lover .. got KC with 2 SYTs, still in contact after 6mths .. donno how. BTW got OC, but 'luv' the SYTs ... love relationship like when young ... haiz

tomvoyeur
27-05-2007, 01:23 PM
So many love threads in the forum nowadays...Seem as if Valentine Day is right round the corner....:rolleyes:

Anyway, we are all adults so need to exercise more disclipline in discerning true love from 'working' love....As the saying goes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.....:cool:

khoon1
27-05-2007, 01:51 PM

Sometimes it's good thing to Be happen in your early age , When young we learn and see . I saw lots of old man lost love and money , worse still lor!

Want to Be cheongster ,doesn't means to giving Love.

Be yourself is the best of yourself. ;) Khoon 1