PDA

View Full Version : I want to become a sissy

Unsure
10-05-2014, 02:19 PM
I have been going straight for the past months but the urge to be used as a women is back, and insuppressible...

I am 29, chn 170, 57, lean but fit, pleasant looking as a guy, probably not too bad as a girl too (with right guidance, make-ups and training).

I consider myself inexperienced but submissive and obedient with a little push.

Seeking:

1) matured masters/daddies (above 40) to train me into becoming a sissy. I can't help but feel turned on by the idea of having my masculinity destroyed, used like a woman and ultimately being trained into becoming a hopeless irreversible sissy bottom fag. The thought of big and strong daddies forcing me into becoming the bitch that I should be makes my dick shrink in fear, and yet dripping with precum at the same time...

2) senior sisters to be my mentor and guide me into my new role as the pussy for real men to abuse for their amusement.

I enjoy crossdressing, feminization and everything sissy and unmanly. I may not be super-adventurous right from the start but eventually, with some training, I hope that eventually I will be used as a group slut and passed around the table like a piece of worthless meat.

cow2013
10-05-2014, 06:58 PM
interesting

Unsure
10-05-2014, 10:14 PM
lol, then intro yourself please...