PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice - 10hr layover in SIN, Geylang tips?

Slz77a1
08-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Hi All,

I have a 10 hour layover in SIN on Saturday, and I thought it might be a good opportunity to get out of the airport and to take in the sights of Geylang etc while passing through.

Not been in Singapore for 5+ years, so would appriciate some tips for decent watering holes, and where/who to visit for CAT150 while just passing through for a day. (and how to get to/from airport - just Taxi it?)

Never done Geylang before, so any tips greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers,
Slz

Nato17
09-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Hi All,

I have a 10 hour layover in SIN on Saturday, and I thought it might be a good opportunity to get out of the airport and to take in the sights of Geylang etc while passing through.

Not been in Singapore for 5+ years, so would appriciate some tips for decent watering holes, and where/who to visit for CAT150 while just passing through for a day. (and how to get to/from airport - just Taxi it?)

Never done Geylang before, so any tips greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers,
Slz

Before you prepare to do Geylang, do this. Firstly, if you are coming in from Terminal 1, after you leave the departure gate, make arrangements for your luggage to stored for a while. You can do it at Terminal 2 basement or ask around where the luggage storage is. Then what you do is walk to basement 2 Cheers store. Now, what you are going to purchase of utmost importance! Lubricant!

Now, take a taxi to Geylang Lorong 69 House 69. Ask the taxi uncle to go there as u did not state what time you are coming in, but because Lorong 69 House 69 is open 24 hours, you are certainly welcome! Now, as you go into the house, ask for OKT. He will parade the gals in front of you. Make your selection. Pay the amount of USD$200 for the gal. It will be ONE SHOT for a timing of 30 mins for you, especially if you are of a certain race like Mark Franklin. After that, apply lubricant on your anus and get ready to be fucked.

BTW, IT IS NOT YOU DOING GEYLANG BUT GEYLANG DOING YOU!

:)

tagtag
16-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Have a very similar question.

Land at midnight. Fly out at 5:30 a.m. Rather than hang out at the airport is there somewhere else to go for fun?

BronzeGod
16-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Have a very similar question.

Land at midnight. Fly out at 5:30 a.m. Rather than hang out at the airport is there somewhere else to go for fun?

Orchard towers.

tagtag
16-05-2014, 04:31 PM
Thanks. I know where that is :D

If I don't have a hotel what's the scenario?

BronzeGod
16-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Thanks. I know where that is :D

If I don't have a hotel what's the scenario?

Ask the girl you picked up to take you to one. They usually know where the cheap short time hotels are. Good luck.