PDA

View Full Version : 1st hand news Russia will win over Ukraine regardless

Sammyboy RSS Feed
08-05-2014, 09:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Group of 6 Ukrainians staying in a near by hotel came to the cafe I was. They met up here arrived separatky from Beijing and Paris.

Mixed English and I supposed Ukrainian they spoke.

They talked about the political wars.

All of them are not interested to fight w Russian. Most of them have Ukrainian passports. Some of them carries dual passports. All of them agreed that it would be better to carry Russian passports and travel for business work and study and pleasure. All of them will vote any referendum to join Russia.

I can see it on their faces and attitudes even some languages I don't understand.

I also found out that Ukrainian passports harder than Russian passports to get any travel visas in many countries. Also Ukraine doesn't have consulates nor eembassy in many countries, where often they had to go to Russian embassies instead which acts as proxies to be representative on behalf of Ukrainian citizens.

They also talked about money. They carry and use Russian currency more than Ukrainian currency. Money changers not dealing much with Ukrainian money. But Russian money is way better recognized and accepted internationally.

As Ukrainian citizens they felt like 2nd class, as Russian citizens they felt much more welcomed and easy in this world although they are not Russian ethnic. None of them blonde anyways.

Putin with or without guns will win.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?181136-1st-hand-news-Russia-will-win-over-Ukraine-regardless&goto=newpost).