View Full Version : can anyone tell me L18H18G12 gd ?

Rero85
10-10-2005, 01:09 AM
can anyone tell me L18H18G12 gd ?
she look very young , ht around 150 , wt not sure the okt told me she 18 but she tellme she 21 dont know which is right which wrong .... she gt do bbbj hot and cold , to me quite gd service hardworking and dont hurry dont know u all , can try it out and tell me

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-10-2005, 11:01 AM
one man's meat may be another guy's poison so cant tell gd or bad.up to urself and whether u 2 got chemistry or not.

devilboy99
19-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Please pay to try.... if its good or bad still post a fr here to let all the bros know

escapist
26-10-2005, 12:03 AM
Hey guys,

Tried her a while back.. 15 oct. You all should go see Matthias's FR. Search under his posts should find.

Anyway, heres my take on it.

Pint Sized

Well well,

Just watched the curtain closing show Quidam! Woo Hoo, nice babes and slender girls. Very entertaining show.. Worth the money! haha!

Anyway, ended the show, the stupid gf ignored me and left for home. So feeling horny, decided to go down and try Matthias's FRed gal.

Went in, straight away asked for G12. Nice to see them strutting around in their bras. Woo Hoo, i am one sucker for Lingerie. *a gal with just her panties on is f**king sexy.* aniwho, went in, she asked me in english wat was my name, so usual and went to the shower, very SOP. didn't get the Bj in the shower, would have been nice. Oh well, bro matthais mus be one lucky fella. But did good that Hot BBBJ tho.. haha! First time try, but guys.. Had my GF once BBBJ me with ice cream.. whoaa.... plus i have it on VIDEO! hahahaha! Too bad its TOP Secret! hahah.. Now that was something! So. back to the FR. I rather enjoyed her Catbath, felt like a cat licking you all over. Little body, little tougue. So then proceeded to ride my tool, i guess her small didn't allow for much movement, but her sound effects was quite nice! Loved to grab her ass and fuck her from below..

Now my turn, turned her around, fucked her missionary and ended off.. it was quite an ok fuck. Bad point was her skin, had body hair, I like my girls smooth... she was smooth but had the hair.

Oh well, heres the score.
Name: Jane
Looks: 6/10.. Reasonable. Not one to fuck it you looking for chio bu!
Figure: Petite, 155 at max. Super cute small. Didn't even reach my shoulder.
Boobs: Woo Hoo.. super small! hahah!
Catbath: Really felt like a cat. 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10 not the best, nor the worst.
GFE: nah... none can compare to Eve.
Talk: Hard, seems like can talk english, but NOs Ways. So tiam tiam and fuck!
RTF: You've got to fuck a small girl once in your life. So on the next one.

Well, if anyone got lobang for nice Gymnast Type, pls PM me. thanks! hahah! very gian after watching Quidam.

Cheers,
Escapist.

Thank you and Goodnight!

escapist
26-10-2005, 12:13 AM
anyway,

she does look very young. hahah! too young perhaps.

Pierre
26-10-2005, 10:03 AM
She's good but not as good as G10 as she does not do AR.. But still she is a very chio ger :D :D

meatlover
26-10-2005, 10:08 AM
To thread starter,

You've already tried this gal and you mentioned that she gave you quite good service. You've already received good service from her, so how come come here ask ppl whether her service is good??? :confused:

Or is it your intention is to let us know that this gal provide good service??? :confused:

Kindly enlighten us on this.

Regards,
ML

Pierre
26-10-2005, 04:09 PM
To thread starter,

You've already tried this gal and you mentioned that she gave you quite good service. You've already received good service from her, so how come come here ask ppl whether her service is good??? :confused:

Or is it your intention is to let us know that this gal provide good service??? :confused:

Kindly enlighten us on this.

Regards,
ML

Maybe he wants us to know that he tried her liao but want other bros to try her and compare to see that is she really that good lor..