PDA

View Full Version : My Neighour's Daughter! 90% True 10% fantasy

zserty258
08-10-2005, 09:02 AM
This story is 90% true and 10% based on my own fantasy..they are still living beside my house..and here goes :

I am a 17 years old and of course..at this age..who does't wish to have sex with girls..as i was daydreaming at the lift lobby..someone tapped on my shoulder and said :"WA! today monday sch have not even start and u daydream already?" oh ya..forget to intro they are my neighbour's daughter, kelly the elder daughter currently studying in ACJC very out going and very ON! and her smaller sister, Amanda currently studying in the same sch with me..taking POA very quiet de..but when it comes to fun..she can be very very crazy like her elder sister…because I took DnT and she was in POA..we were different class liao le...and both of their figures really make u drool! Not an inch of fat u can see, their breast suits their nice and hourglass figure, the only word to describe them is PERFECT! And I went in the lift with both of them standing at back.. admiring at their bra straps…kelly was wearing a black bra while Amanda was wearing a light blue one..while staring at it…all of the sudden, Kelly turn back and asked me hows my project going on! I said fine…heng ar..I tot she going to ask me what I am looking at..

Then the lift reached the first floor..all of us went in different way except me and her smaller sister…we always goes to sch together and come back home together…the bus came and went up with her…WA!~ sianz..again the bus so full..so no choice lor..have to squeeze in with Amanda..eventually we managed to squeeze in the bus and the bus reached a sharp turn and all of the standing passanger fall to one side and accidently her breast was pushing my hand…wa..the feeling sooo nice..I hope tt the time can stop at tt time..then when all of us recover to our standing postion liao her face was blushing already..when we got down..I quickly apologise to her..then she said shyly nvm..not ur fault..its the driver’s..then we went to sch..

Lesson was boring..except PE lesson..watching the girls running 2.4km and their sweat making the pe shirt more transparent..of course..I was watching with my buddy la..good things much share mahz..while I was aiming at our class de few chio bu..then suddenly my best buddy asked my a question : “ur neighbour de daughter no stead?” I say how I know? Go ask them la..haha..we all laughed and of course..tt laughter attract the Pe teacher lor..sianz ½ need to run 2 round as a punishment sia..what we do? Nvm lo..then run lor..by the time we come back we oso all sweating liao..as for the lesson I shall skip la..so boring..

After sch had to go home alone because Amanda had to finish her POA work..so go home play maple lor..hahha…then suddenly someone came knocking at my door..I opend and saw kelly at the door..I asked her is “there anything I can help?” She say “come my house! My com suddenly went black!’’ of course..I am willing to help them mahz…so went over and helped her..chey..is her leg kicked the monitor wire la..tts why her whole screen went black..so she went to bath while she asked me to sit around and make myself at home..when I saw her entering the bathroom..my horn came out and I sneaked into her room and open her closet…and I saw soooo many different colour of bra and panty inside..I bury my face into them and took a deep breath..suddenly I feel like I wanted more..so I went into the kitchen and saw the bathroom door..it was the old kind de steel door..where on top still can peep in de..so I decided to take a stool and peep at here..

I will continue later..gonna buy breakfast le..very hungry liao…pls give comment if u guys like it then I will write more about it!

skullleader1982
08-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Interedting bro. Continue pls. :p

striker6996
08-10-2005, 09:40 AM
Bro
Eat Faster hor , waiting for u ok

Capriccola
08-10-2005, 09:49 AM
Bro, are you going to reveal which part of your story is the 10 percent of fantasy after your whole story?
I personally hope its the 17 yrs old and go school, lesson very boring part~
THe rest must be true~~~ :D

recca05
08-10-2005, 09:56 AM
very nice, sounds just like a teenager of that age. haha

zserty258
08-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Ok…back! Just went out to eat mee pok!

As continued from : “where on top still can peep in de..so I decided to take a stool and peep at here..”

As I bring my head over, she was washing her hair with her back facing me..wa!! Song! What a nice butt she has..my didi start to stand up liao..I was going to bring my didi out and masturbate then just nice she start to rinse off the shampoo..the water went in my eyes! I went down immediately and put back the stool at its original place and went back to living room..as soon as I sit down..Amanda came home, phew..luckily the water went in my eyes..if not…I wouldn’t know what will happen…she asked me how come I am at her house, so I explain to her what happened, she was also at there laughing too..waaa…wad a sweet laughter..then she whisper to me :“next time when u go out pls wear ur underwear!” OH SH!T..now then I realized my didi still standing up..my face blush immediately..then she says : “ nvm la..fair now…morning u eat my..now I eat back urs..” then she used her and stroke my didi a few time and gave me the cfm face..omg..I swear I would have fuck her right away if her sister is not at home..

Then her sister came out! Gosh! She look so pretty when she let her hair down…while admiring her..she says : “ look enough liao mahz? Just now look until now oso not enough?” oh no..I guess she realized tt I was peeping at her while she was bathing..I decided to go back home and DIY myself..

The next morning I woke up very early..cuz its raining already..I say to myself..wa..ho sei liao la..today raining…hope it rain till afternoon..then again..went down with the 2 babes in the lift..due to the heavy rain, her father decided to send the 3 of us to sch…wa lao..sianz ½ no free show le..

In sch..waiting for the last bell to go..then suddenly the sky went very very dark..and I can sense tt thunderstorm is coming! Wahaha..the more I tink the more I want to dash out of the class room…and the bell went off..even before the teacher could say what is the homework for today..I dash off to find Amanda and asking her to move faster in case the rain fall on us..she say : “ aiya..we will not be tt lucky de la..” ho sei la..I hear her say this word I oso happy..I hope tt we will be tt lucky! On the way back..I pray hard tt I will rain heavy! Best is those suddenly rain and very heavy those kind!

And it did! Amanda has not enough time to run to the nearest block and she got drench! Wa ho sei la..can see thru so clearly..she wearing the pink colour cup type de bra..wad a nice view..then she noticed tt I am looking at her..so she used her bag and cover her front..kaoz..she left me with the view of straps..as soon as the lift door open, she ran back to her house and change I guess..then I went back home and DIY with that scene..

techienator
08-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Great story... keep it coming... looking forward to the next part...

naiyong
08-10-2005, 11:49 AM
wah nice story hope to see your part 3 soon :D

sg_boytoy
08-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Wah lao eh~ this section of the forum is Adult Discussion about Sex... you 17 year-old boy, still in secondary school and yet come to this site :confused: :rolleyes:

hunter1222
08-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Wah lao eh~ this section of the forum is Adult Discussion about Sex... you 17 year-old boy, still in secondary school and yet come to this site

Haha bro. Maybe that's the 10% fantasy? :p

llcn
08-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Good work! look forward for the next part.

zserty258
08-10-2005, 12:30 PM
aiyo..going to be adult soon liao mahz...so come here share share lor..
and those tt dun like this story can shoo of..no need to minus my rep points and without leaving any reason de...

STi-
08-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Haha... Bro zserty258, nice starting there... pls keep in cumming... n pls tell us which part is fantasy??? bro sg_boytoy, he goin to be adult sooner or later, nw is the teenage period mah... he cme here share share also gd lah... can gain experience frm bro here... hahaha... so he noe wat to do when he turn older... hahaha... cheers... :)

sexyboi
08-10-2005, 12:39 PM
haha... good story bro... more please! ;)

zserty258
08-10-2005, 01:01 PM
for u to find out! =)

joew2005
08-10-2005, 02:00 PM
some more,some more................................

WithoutEuu
08-10-2005, 02:01 PM
nice story bro...more pls!!

vios3268
08-10-2005, 02:17 PM
I'm camping here for more of the installation.
Wonder which part is the 10%.
Hope to have the answer at the end of it.

AD69
08-10-2005, 02:18 PM
wah, new camp site. Please continue bro zserty258. :)

kaizer
08-10-2005, 02:19 PM
haha.. u kinda reminds me when im 10 yrs younger.. horny teenage boi boi yea? right pls continue on now..

zserty258
08-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Erm guys..can I have a small little request? If u guys think tt its real good can give me a bit of points? Thank you. A little will do..

As contunied : “as soon as the lift door open, she ran back to her house and change I guess..then I went back home and DIY with that scene..”

I was thinking what will she think about me? A pervert? A colour-wolf? (sie lang). I was very afraid that I might lose her this friend, so I decided to pop over and wanted to say sorry to her. But I keep knocking still no ppl come open the door..I tink is she dun want to see me ba..so I decided to go down and buy my lunch lor..when the lift door opened..WA!~ its kelly with her drenched uniform! I couldn’t believe my luck today! Then she rush out of the door and bang into me..then I fell down with her on top of me..wa..I can feel her breast pressing against my chest..its so…omg..then my didi stand again..after that, we stood up and she apologized to me. I wasn’t listening to her, I was actually staring at her nice, big and round breast..she was wearing a white cup bra with a teddy bear on it..then she say: “ oi..u see enough liao mah?” then my face blush then say : “ enough liao le..ty..” then went in the lift and went down bought my lunch.

On the way up..met both of them at the lift lobby kelly gave me those cfm look while Amanda seems to me abit ma lu when she sees me..wa..am I dreaming? Then went back home again..without anything much happened..but I was wondering if she dare to stroke my didi..how come zaogeng only she become so shy..hmm..

The next day..or rather..everyday de morning seems to be the same for we 3..so went out togther in the lift..it seems tt Amanda has already forgotten what happened yesterday liao..since she forget liao I oso act nth happened lor…through out the whole day..I was thinking what will happen next? Will I have a chance??

After sch I went home alone cuz Amanda has remedial for her POA lesson..so went home alone lor..when I got down the bus I saw kelly walking alone a few metres in front of me..so I ran forward and catch up with her..so went up with her..inside the lift..I ask her that acjc de girls very daring de issit? Then she ask me : “ why u ask me this question?” wa…I speechless…then say…no la..just ask ask nia…when we came out of the lift..she pull my hand and ran to her house…then she close the door..I ask her issit ur com spoil again? She say no..since u want to know how daring ACJC student are..I shall show u how daring they are..

She pull me into her room and lock her door…then she push me down on her bed..wa..her bed smell so nice..after that, she start to unbutton her uniform and her skirt and threw at me..of course I smell it..woo! So nice…now then I know she smell so nice even just after sch without bathing..leaving her yellow bra and a matching panty on..my didi stand immediately! She then come to me and whisper in my ears : “ isn’t this what u have been waiting for? This is how daring a ACJC girls are.” then she start to nibble my ears and unbutton and unzip my pants..and bring out my gorgor now..then we started to French like lovers while I try to unhook her bra…soon..her bra was out and her panty too..then we switch postion..and soon I was on top of her..I took a look at her nice breast..woah! I guess there is about C cup ba…then her nice brown nipple..just nice for her breast..not big or not too small..then caress her left breast and sucking her right breast..then hear her moaning turns me even on…and she starts to say : “ come! I need ur gorgor inside me! Come in!! my period over le..can shoot!! WA!!I hear liao buay tahan

Mai tu liao…I stood up and open her leg wide..wa..she already wet liao..then her hair was also trimmed nicely..not too much hair or not too less…then I climb in front of her and I start to push my gorgor in..when the whole head is inside..her warm pussy..the doorbell rang! “Jie! I forget to bring my key, can open the door for me?” WA!!~ I my gorgor de head inside liao then her sister come home..siao liao..she immediately push me away and wear back her uniform..and I oso quickly wear back my too..when she open the door..Amanda was surprise tt I am in her house..so I explain to her tt I own her sister money then come back and return her..then went back to my house and DIY..wad a day..why can’t her teacher detain her later?! Kaoz..make me so high now then want me to DIY…

Brothers, i will update at sunday night like that...cuz tml whole day i not at home..i going out with my frenz to cycle...very sorry...but i promise tml before 12am i will update...cheers =)

zserty258
08-10-2005, 07:43 PM
wa lao..i said before liao...if u dun like my story then dun minus my point la...i know u can do better...dun like then read..want to minus oso dun dare to put ur name here..

magicwolf
08-10-2005, 11:36 PM
wa bro your story is good.. CONTINUE!

singexpat
09-10-2005, 10:44 AM
haha.. threadstarter has potential A1 for ang moh.. :D

STi-
09-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Lol... Bro zserty258... can u tell me which part is fantasy in ur last post???? izzit the part where she pull u into her room n the action began tt part???? hahaha...

Gerald Tan
09-10-2005, 02:07 PM
wa lao..i said before liao...if u dun like my story then dun minus my point la...i know u can do better...dun like then read..want to minus oso dun dare to put ur name here..

Thanks for your story, dun worry, i up back your point..pls continue fast, ok

Big Sexy
09-10-2005, 02:11 PM
u need my help ?? i am in a very good mood today u know.. but i can give only a little pts.. dont know whether enough or not??? :D

zserty258
09-10-2005, 09:09 PM
haha...thank you for all ur support!!
the 10% u all guess la..i cannot say out la..=X

zserty258
09-10-2005, 09:56 PM
As continued from : “then went back to my house and DIY..wad a day..why can’t her teacher detain her later?! Kaoz..make me so high now then want me to DIY…”

So went in back and sianz ½ lor…but I guess there should be more coming up next..woah!~ it would be good if I can take them both together I thought..just then my hp received a sms : “ oioi! Siao eh..I heard tt our class got new girl classmate just transfer from a girl sch..” so I replied : “ ha! Now after sch liao u tell me..u dua kang issit?”

The next day morning saw both of them again, this time kelly stand beside me and Amanda standing in front of us, then suddenly kelly grab my didi! Of course shout out la..so sudden..then Amanda turn back and ask me wad happen? I said : “ nth..I forget it button my button” then kelly giggle at the back..when the lift door open, I saw my best friend , eric panting like a dog wagging its tail..I asked him : “ wa..I nv shout ur name leh..how come u run to me so fast?” then he kpkb : “ say I dog la..nvm..actually I want to tell u something de..since u so gua lan..bb..” then he walk away..so I intend to catch up with him along with Amanda…then I asked him wad u want to say..he say u remember ytd de sms I send u? its real! I swear! Ok lo…believe him for once lor..no harm wad..then we 3 walk to the bus stop and waited for the bus

When we reached sch..I was like..WA? So many of my buddy at there sitting liao..as if I am a vip like that..then I join them sit down and start to bio for new ppl lor..then all cannot find..just then we hear a sweet voice : “ erm..hi guys, can u all tell me where is class 4G?” WA?! Holy! Then all say together : “ no need to ask la..we from that class.” and soon she became very good friend with us..of course..I wasn’t paying attention about her..I looked at her figure, hmm..not bad..got the shape, her breast just nice..just like Amanda’s size..then suddenly eric shook me and say its my turn already! I say : “huh? Wad turn I my turn?” then they all laugh at me.. : “ oh hor!! What u looking at just now??” wa!! Siao liao!! Then I say : “ no la..I tinking later how to endure the maths lesson.” they all then suddenly change subject to the maths lesson and totally forgot about me..

Just then they forgot about me, she came and intro to me : “ call me Sharon..whats urs?” then I say : “ call me ah boon, tts what they all call me..nice to meet u.” and soon we were chatting together as if we are frenz for 10 years already..then bell rings and we proceed up to class..and the form teacher intro her to all of us..and luckily I have a empty sit beside me and she was assigned to sit beside me…then my buddy all say..:“Waaaaa!! Cher!! I oso got a empty sit beside me!!” then the form teacher says : “ I think ur frenz there will look after her well.” of course la..who would not?

To be continued tml…sorry bros..I today too tired to carry on le..tml I promise I will write more for u guys…

xkingx
10-10-2005, 12:22 AM
yeah.. finally can post le.. haha.. anyway back to the point.. bro zserty258.. i like ur story very much.. very much like sillypore style of conversation.. very real also lehz.. lol.. dunno whether can believe anot.. haha~!

s1a0k1a
10-10-2005, 01:49 AM
nice story..will be visiting here regualrly for ur nxt post...

where u staying at??hahaz...jkjk...

keep it up bro...

tengkokkok
10-10-2005, 02:44 AM
zserty258

Nice story you've got there.....reminds me of my own school days. Wonderful, beautiful memories. ;) Waiting for your next instalment.

RaBiT*87
10-10-2005, 03:06 AM
Nice story worx... Really enjoyed it... Faster update... lol... cannot wait lerx...

WithoutEuu
10-10-2005, 11:04 AM
brother!! more lei..i still waiting for ur update lei!

nismo88
10-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Nice story Bro...

Pls keep it up... have up u for yr good work.... ;)

zserty258
10-10-2005, 11:36 AM
As continued from : “ then my buddy all say..:“Waaaaa!! Cher!! I oso got a empty sit beside me!!” then the form teacher says : “ I think ur frenz there will look after her well.” of course la..who would not?

And lets start our lesson now the teacher said..I wasn’t paying attention at the teacher..but I was paying attention to Sharon’s handwriting ; so nice…every word the same..like typewrite sia..then she ask me : “ u dun want to copy notes ar? First lesson then daydream liao.” aiyo! She so concern about me I thought..maybe got another chance liao le!! Then reluctantly I took out my pencil case and start to copy the notes…and then I just found that Sharon is so fair…just like snow white! Unlike kelly..tanned de..but I still like both! Haha..

And soon…the sch ended quickly and mark another day for me..I decided to ask where Sharon live and to my surprise, she live opposite my block! Just 4 storey down me nia..then I decided to intro her to Amanda and soon we 3 were going home together..as night falls I just finished my dinner and suddenly I have something on my mind..since she live 4 storey below and some more is opposite my block, I decided to use my telescope and peep at her..after position my telescope, I look into it and saw her entering her bedroom..with her hair down! Wa..steam man! So chio! How come every girl let their hair down tt time all look so chio? Aiya..nvm la..watch can liao..then my wish came true! She started to strip..took off her tee shirt..then her pants..omg! Can’t believe that she just strip like that without closing her curtain or switch off the light..soon I saw her nice white colour bra and black colour panty!

And of course..her nice figure makes me drool..the fawless white smooth skin!! Then she proceed to unhook her bra and removed her panty and there it is…the nice breast of her’s! brown nipple right at the middle..and it suits her breast well..and her pussy can see that its quite hairy down there..I guess she is too innocent to know anything about those..so I grab out my didi and start to masturbate while looking at her naked body..imagine fucking her in doggy and touching her nice developed breast and doing 69 with her and soon I cummed on the wall..then she wore her pajamas and went to sleep while I clean the wall with the tissue and I went to sleep too…

The next morning went down with kelly and Amanda..inside the lift..I stand beside kelly again and Amanda was in front of us again..this time..I I saw Kelly’s black colour bra and I squeeze her breast and caress ehe breast right behind her sister..and her look make my didi stand again! The lift door open and I left with Amanda to meet Sharon and went to sch with Amanda and Sharon too..I start to have fantasize on her when I saw her bra she wearing today..she wore purple colour bra..which is very obvious against the half transparent uniform while Amanda wore a pink one…while they are chatting.. I was behind them watching their bra and having fantasize while a hard on..

Will update later.. cheers

KKHHLOVE
10-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Don't update later. Continue quickly.

Up you liao. :D

HellishDemon
10-10-2005, 12:49 PM
i can't help having the feeling that this guy might score an A in his O lvl

hardcoremayhem
10-10-2005, 04:29 PM
the boy probably will score high on content - get full marks! if it is porno story. ha ha!

ok. bro, since u dun wan tell us which 10% is fake i will guess. my guess is all the sex part is fake. where got cha bor so horny until grab u and macam rape u until sister cum back one leh? the zao geng probably true i tink. any way, up u 1pt.

biker_man
10-10-2005, 04:32 PM
dont stop.

hope to hear the rest of the story soon

sythe
10-10-2005, 04:58 PM
power story bro.......

zserty258
10-10-2005, 05:35 PM
ok. bro, since u dun wan tell us which 10% is fake i will guess. my guess is all the sex part is fake. where got cha bor so horny until grab u and macam rape u until sister cum back one leh? the zao geng probably true i tink. any way, up u 1pt.

OI! shhhh...u guess then guess la..no need to put ur answer here de...can pm and ask me de.. LOL!~
like that no fun for the rest of the specator le...haha...but nvm..good things must share..so the 10% i suppose all of u guys should know frm this clever guys liao ba...

zserty258
10-10-2005, 05:48 PM
As continued from : “ I was behind them watching their bra and having fantasize while a hard on..”

As soon as I reached sch..I ran all the way up to the highest floor’s toilet and bring my didi out and start stroking it..as I was stroking it..I sense that someone is at the door peeping at me..so I decided to went in the cubical and then stand on the toilet bowl to see weather the peeping tom will come in annot..and the door opened..and I saw Sharon walking in..I decided to scare her and too late..she saw my head above the cubical..then she come to me and say : “ issit u see my bra see until ur didi stand?” then I say : “ ya la..why u must wear purple bra?” then she say again : “ ur didi very big lei..can let me touch?” wa..ho sei la..she wan to touch..then let her touch la “come..touch until u song..still got a lot of time before lesson start” but to my surprise…she stroke awhile then stop liao..the lock the cubical and start to suck my didi! Wa..very shoik! She lick the head then suck in then lick the ball then suck..I oso buay tahan liao..I start to unbutton her uniform and unhook her bra and start to caress the snowy breast of her’s and I feel that her nipple are erected already..then I was about to cum and she still keep on sucking me..making me shoot inside her mouth..and she drank up all my sperm..

She stood up and wear back her bra..but I stopped her and I went sucking her breast which I have been waiting for..then she say : “ stop la..later got ppl come in how?” then I oso agree and let her wear back her bra and went out of the toilet..so exciting getting a blowjob from a chio bu inside the sch toilet cubical..then we went to class and she whisper me : “ u want more?” then I act blur : “ wad u mean more??” then she say : “ after sch free? U come my house can?” wa..wad a loose girl..know me less then a week then like that liao..hope she dun have HIV..

Will continued after I come back frm my dinner…and thank you for all ur points and supports..I will work harder de…

zserty258
10-10-2005, 05:49 PM
dear uncle hardcoremayhem..u will have this chance la..hahaha..all u need is money! hahha..and thank you very much for u points..

madman
10-10-2005, 06:06 PM
This story is 90% true and 10% based on my own fantasy..they are still living beside my house..and here goes :

I'm beginning to think that this line is the '10% fantasy' part.... now, looks like 90% fantasy and 10% true!!! But it's still a good read.... write on!

sg_boytoy
10-10-2005, 06:06 PM
OI! shhhh...u guess then guess la..no need to put ur answer here de...can pm and ask me de.. LOL!~
like that no fun for the rest of the specator le...haha...but nvm..good things must share..so the 10% i suppose all of u guys should know frm this clever guys liao ba...

So you've been telling a fib :confused: , all 10% of it :eek:

sg_boytoy
10-10-2005, 06:09 PM
So the 90% is that you have female neighbours, they are sisters and the 10% is purely your insatiable sexual fantasy :rolleyes:

zserty258
10-10-2005, 08:15 PM
all is true la..except those fucking part and etc la..wa lao..no fun liao le... =(

GoldenMonkey1
10-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Bro Zserty258,

Continue your story, dont stop!! Good practice for your English, by the looks of it, you have good contents, descriptive and open ended essays are the best for you.......(Just Kiddidng) :p

Regardless of is it True or Fantasy, it doesnt matter anymore, what is important is that the Bros here enjoy what they are reading!!! :D

Cheers
GM1

zserty258
10-10-2005, 09:48 PM
haha..thank you guys...

STi-
10-10-2005, 10:03 PM
aiyo... as expected... so u mean there is nothing between the 4 of u at tis moment??? lol... alll is ur fantasy???

redlight
10-10-2005, 10:12 PM
F the good man! Sure make my bro stand up! Keep it up! :)

sg_boytoy
10-10-2005, 11:59 PM
all is true la..except those fucking part and etc la..wa lao..no fun liao le... =(

Bro zserty258, I think you are the first bro I've come across who actually admits what is true and what's not. Most bros will just appear ambiguous and not pin point where the reality ends and fantasy begins.

You pichah your own lobang lah. Next time when you have a story, no need to indictate the percentage of truth and fantasy, better lah :)

xkingx
11-10-2005, 01:02 AM
Aiyah.. all so gei gao for wad.. haha.. as long as the story nice.. all enjoy and enjoy.. hehe.. all will be fun.. isn't it?? lol.. juz enjoy the story and enjoy urself as well.. so bro zserty258 can write finish this story and we enjoy it as well.. rite??

mimas
11-10-2005, 01:18 AM
dont worry bro zserty258, i am sure alot of ppl here enjoyed your story, just keep up the good work :)

hardcoremayhem
11-10-2005, 11:15 AM
dear uncle hardcoremayhem..u will have this chance la..hahaha..all u need is money! hahha..and thank you very much for u points..

u r welcum. dun mention. so got money can liao does that mean i can pay sharon and your neighbours for some fun? hee hee! :D

BTech
11-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Eh................... bo story liao ah ?
Anyway, very very interesting story and u got a good story line... made my morning and afternoon meaningful... if there is more please continue but dun over exggerate ok... otherwise story bo yi shi liao..... :p

zserty258
11-10-2005, 07:33 PM
to taht r3t@rd3d idi0t...i did not asked for points! i SAID if u all think my story is good..then up me.....if not good then just press tt lil cross at the top right hand corner of ur internet browers

hardcoremayhem
11-10-2005, 07:44 PM
to taht r3t@rd3d idi0t...i did not asked for points! i SAID if u all think my story is good..then up me.....if not good then just press tt lil cross at the top right hand corner of ur internet browers

Hello Bro. sad to say this but "up me" if "u think my story good or u like it" and "please give me points if you like my story" seems to be pretty much the same meaning to me. basically, the meaning is if you like it, please up me. not really the same as out right asking for points but about the same lah. why split hairs? in the end, u like to post and we like to read can liao lah hor? hee hee! sorry if my little remark about wat is real etc caused so much prob.... :(

Siong2
11-10-2005, 07:48 PM
dont worry bro zserty258, i am sure alot of ppl here enjoyed your story, just keep up the good work :)
Yea! Me also enjoy, points coming, although got to wait a little. ^^

ak00
11-10-2005, 10:17 PM
is it true?

hthderrick
12-10-2005, 01:11 PM
bro
dun stop leh keep the fr coming,me in the office read till my didi also cannot tahan ah :D

poolofshit
12-10-2005, 01:45 PM
bro! nice story! keep it going man!

shawnieboy
12-10-2005, 04:31 PM
eh bro continue leh your story damn good

sg_boytoy
12-10-2005, 04:52 PM
is it true?

Bro ak00, look at the title lah, 90% of it is true. The question is what makes up the 90% :rolleyes:

Wigan23
12-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Keep it up bro !!! Just upped ur pts.. :)

zserty258
12-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Sorry guys for this late update..I was very busy this few days cycling around Singapore with my frenz…hope u guys can understand me =)

As continued from : “wa..wad a loose girl..know me less then a week then like that liao..hope she dun have HIV..”

And I was day-dreaming the whole day and I almost landed myself in detention center..heng ar..if kenna DC(detention center/class..not disconnect) then no need to see her liao..then after sch I run over and told Amanda tt I would not be going home with her..and I ran out with Sharon and went to my house as her grandma is at home..

As soon as I reached my house door..I almost dropped my house key due to my excitement..
When the door close..we started to French each other and I started to unbutton her uniform while she does the same to me..song liao..mai tu liao..quickly brought down her skirt then slowly we walk while frenching to my bedroom..then on the bed..I striped naked while she unhook her bra and brought down her panty..after that I stood up and ask her to blow me again..she say : “ wa lao..again..dun want la..faster fuck la..” ok lo..since she want..then I open her leg wide and take a look at her pussy..pink colour de..issit because she nv go sun tanning? Aiya..dun care so much la..I place my gorgor at her entrance and slowly push in..then she say again : “ no need to scare la..gar gar lai! Just push in!” then I hestitate again..I asked her : “ Sharon..how?? I no condom..“ she say : nvm la..just enter me..when u want to shoot liao then pull out…

ok lo..since she want it then I push all my way in..the hole soo tight..wa..some more I first time..so I try to recall what I have learn from porns and then I started to pump in and out while my hand squeezing her breast and oso sucking it once in a while..then I decided to change to doggie style and looked at her nice butt and enter her from the back and pump with my might and squeezing her breast..then she say she tired..then back to the position we started off and I start to pump her again and again…and soon I feel myself coming soon..and I pull out immediately and shoot all over her body..ranging from her breast to her tummy…

Then I stood in front of her watching her cleaning her body with the tissue while I admire her snowy and smooth body..after that we French awhile and I sent her away..

The next day my leg went soft sia..then kelly like very jealous..keep on asking me wad I did ytd : “ why ur leg like jelly? Ytd u have sex issit?” and it goes on till the lift door open..then on the way to sch at the bus...SH!T!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I forgot to see what colour bra she wear today…

Siong2
12-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Lol, too short ley... Bro....... :o

STi-
12-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Bro... is tis passage the fantasy part??? hehe... :X

zserty258
12-10-2005, 10:00 PM
sorry brothers..i know its too short...i am really tired frm all this days..i iwll try my best tml

zserty258
13-10-2005, 11:48 AM
As continued from : “ SH!T!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I forgot to see what colour bra she wear today…”

And the whole cay I couldn’t concentrate on study because I miss out her bra..then suddenly..I decided to ask Sharon this question : “ ehz..Sharon ar..I tot hor..when we fuck virgin will have blood come out de har:?” then she say she has lost her virgin to her bf earlier on..and I was her 2nd boy have sex with her..then lesson carry on till I started to doze off…

As the sch bell rang…I went home with Sharon and Amanda and went back my house once I reach it..

The next day..my friend and a few girls in our class decided to skip sch and they jio me go along..then follow lo..we went to one of the girl’s house..wa..private estate lei..must take a very long walk before we can reach her house..on the way..I asked my frenz go her house for wad..then I found out that they are going to have a orgy session over there..

As soon as we went in..we were greeted by her maid..which is taking her bicycle out to market..then she says tt her maid will be back in only about 2-3 hrs..cuz after her marketing she would hang around with her neighbor’s maids..so mai tu liao..we went up her room..and was very shock sia..her room is like our master bed room or even bigger..no wonder all want go her house and orgy..then once we in her room..all start to strip and start to French..blowjob and everything starts..just like the porn u sees…I can’t believe it..our girls in my class so daring? Then dun care la..I strip and join them in too..so shoik man! Got girl let u suck breast..then got girl let u fuck..got girl let u suck her pussy..everything oso got…then I looked for eilieen, one of the chio bu and the biggest breast in my class…she oso no partner..so I went over and ask her lie on the floor..wa..looking at her big breast..wa…looked so tempting..then I sat in her body and start fucking her breast while caressing her breast at the same time…so soft so smooth…

Then she oso buay tahan liao…so I stood up and ask her blow for me..but she dun want because here got ppl brought condom..all doing raw..so nvm..take a look at her pussy..wa…she trimmed her pussy..hairless..then I put my dick head at her entrance there and play with her pussy..then I rammed in with all my might without telling her and making her shout at the top of her voice! Wa..then everyone looked at me while I keep pumping her in and out! After 5 min..I told her I tired liao..then I brought her to the bed and I let her ride on me…..wa…looking at her busty breast jumping up and down..I pull her over to me and start to suck her breast one by one while she still pumping my dick…then she shouted : “ oh yeah! Cum in me! Come on..filled my pussy with ur lil babys! I am on pills!! Come shoot inside me!” and her moaning turn me even on! wa…song liao..I change into doggy and pump her..and her nice ass makes me go even harder! Then I felt tt I am cumming soon and I increased my speed and we came and moan together! Then I pull out my didi and then watch my sperm slowly ooze out of her pussy while another girl came over and lick me dry…

Soon all of us cummed and we rest awhile while the girls catbath us..then soon we our didi start to stand up again..then eilieen had a wild idea…she ask all the girls to hand job us and make us all shoot at her body..any where we like..then she asked me to come over and she start to blow for me..omg..when she blow..her eyes looked at me as though she is innocent kid..then she lick my didi de head and hes ball too…wa…soo shoik! Then I came inside her mouth and she swallow it up…

more comming up...

file69
13-10-2005, 12:25 PM
i believe the last 10% is the fantasy bit right? if not,WAH LAU!

big_ben
13-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Think now... it is 99% fantasy. :)

Anyway keep up with the good story!

sg_boytoy
13-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Whoa~ now we're headed towards fantasy land loh :rolleyes:

Zetman
13-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Make me recap back of my old days during 15 to 17.
Focus on Bra,strip,skip lesson,sqeeze breast,suck nipple,HJ & etc
Those was the good old days.
Nice story, i 'm now addicted to ur fantasy. hmmm, my didi offen marikita when reading ur update. :o and forcing me to report to toliet & "firer, own time own target".

tomby
13-10-2005, 01:39 PM
too fantasy until i cant believe it is true. but anyway good try for you! two thumb up, is like watching a jap blue film. but this is made in singapore.

Artic
13-10-2005, 02:08 PM
lots of school stories this days....keep them cuming :p

zserty258
13-10-2005, 02:58 PM
well well well..thank you for all ur support..but still there are some hum ji useless freak who down my point without leaving ur name..if u want to down my points then leave ur bloody name la..

SamiHyypia
13-10-2005, 02:59 PM
really like sentosa's fantasy island leh....haha...far fetched but I LIKE!!
haha...good job writer :cool:

Adidas81
13-10-2005, 04:45 PM
So Fantasy... :p

STi-
13-10-2005, 06:21 PM
wa lao bro... more n more fantasy... can feel it... haha...

zserty258
13-10-2005, 10:30 PM
a bit off subject

http://www.geocities.com/bn_kiat/Bangla_pwn3d.mp3

http://www.geocities.com/bn_kiat/twinkltwinkl1.wav

yahrite
14-10-2005, 01:06 AM
yo bro... like your story but abit too much fantasy liao....should keep your story within your neighour's daughter... over all still gd... up your pt... =)

tomby
17-10-2005, 10:59 AM
yo bro... like your story but abit too much fantasy liao....should keep your story within your neighour's daughter... over all still gd... up your pt... =)

Let me up your point.

water_boi
17-10-2005, 11:09 AM
campin dwn here n wait for the next installment ..........

d(^_^)b
17-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Kaoz!

I "no wan" bangala.

Tell me, where's the fantasy... If not zap U.

Kekeke ... Juz kidding.

Quick quick tell us leh...

Or should I PM n have it flood Ur mailbox?

:rolleyes:

Tan70
31-10-2005, 09:01 AM
keep on posting very goood story
dont stop brother

Krill&grill
31-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Good Script but the 10% fantasy I got a bit cannot believe.But still keep up the good Job I would hope to hear from you.....:p

|GD_GeR|
15-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Nice story.. Kinda a little too much fantasy.. but interesting.. keep writing..

zserty258
18-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Sorry for being missing for so long..my com broke down suddenly and cannot post anymore…

As continued : “ Soon all of us cummed and we rest awhile while the girls catbath us..then soon we our didi start to stand up again..then eilieen had a wild idea…she ask all the girls to hand job us and make us all shoot at her body..any where we like..then she asked me to come over and she start to blow for me..omg..when she blow..her eyes looked at me as though she is innocent kid..then she lick my didi de head and hes ball too…wa…soo shoik! Then I came inside her mouth and she swallow it up…”

After that we all wore back our uniform and proceed down..and when she open the door she was surprised that policeman were at her house main gate..we were all trembling in fear for wat we did just now. But then, the police were here just to distribute flyers on crime prevention..then we walk out and part our ways.

When I reached home, and saw kelly outside there waiting for me. So I went over and say hi to her and she asked me where did I went instead of going to sch? Die liao..dunnoe wat to tell her…she came closer and said : “ how come ur shirt got perfume smell? Where u went?”
“ did u went to Eileen’s house and mass that one that one?”

Then I accidently asked her : how u know?”

“no need to ask me, just tell me yes or no” she said with those anger look on her face..

So I admitted : “ ya..they jio me go so I go lor..”

Upon hearing this, she ran back her house and slammed her door..

Will update later..no need to scare that I will go missing again..

sg_boytoy
18-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Wah~ so long until I cannot remember which story is this and who are the characters already :p

magicwolf
23-11-2005, 02:33 AM
Bro dont lie to me and must continue writing leh..

CHEERS!

sg_boytoy
23-11-2005, 02:47 AM
Bro dont lie to me...

Bro magicwolf, forum story only, don't take it too seriously leh :D

maxxer
23-11-2005, 03:04 AM
Where the hell are you???I got no points to up u so i Clap can?

zserty258
24-11-2005, 05:58 PM
As continued from : “Upon hearing this, she ran back her house and slammed her door..”

I was very afraid of what will happen next, but it was only after a few days before we started to talk again..

Then on Saturday, Amanda went out with her friends because she asked me to come along with her when she walk pass my house.. But I rejected and said that I have something on in the afternoon..

So right after she left, I pretend to go out and water my plants to ensure that Amanda went into the lift and cross the car park below my house. As soon as I saw her walking towards, I decided to went over and find Kelly and with determination to apologize to her.

And so I went over next door and knock on the door. Just then when she open the room, all her friends were staying overnight and was surprise of my appearances. So I went in and self-service liao..on her com and start playing maple because her sis oso play..due to her position of her computer, which is at the back of the living room and has the view of the whole living room in ur sight..

Maybe I was too engross in playing and listening to the song with the headphone until I started to hear them shouting faintly : “ strip strip strip”
Oh!~ now I know what is going on liao! They are playing strip poker! Then the loser says : “ dun want la..got boy here cannot la..boy girl slim slim no green(nan nu sho sho bu qin)” then they all shout to me..I pretend cannot hear because I was wearing a headphone..after shouting to me. They see to no avail and soon they gave up and treated me as invisible and they carried on playing

After looking at the first girl strip, my brother start to have reaction already..den I tell myself to calm down..steam later..dun waste energy..soon..all of them were top naked already..looking at the assortment of the bras there..different colours, different size..some big…some small…some just nice.. And of course, how can I miss out Kelly’s pair of nice shaped breast? Its still the same..silky and white…

Soon..they were tired of looking at each other’s breast and they all decided to call it a day and all of them started to wore back their shirts and etc and they all left the house. Leaving kelly and me alone in the house..so I act blur to see wat she go to say..

Update after my dinner..if u guys tink tis is good..can I ..ahem..hehe…

hairysg
24-11-2005, 06:58 PM
so u have them for dinner and what for supper

STi-
25-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Bro zserty258... nice one... pls keep it goin...

zserty258
05-12-2005, 09:58 PM
As continued from : “Soon..they were tired of looking at each other’s breast and they all decided to call it a day and all of them started to wore back their shirts and etc and they all left the house. Leaving kelly and me alone in the house..so I act blur to see wat she go to say..”

After closing the door for her friends, kelly walked over to me and tapped on my shoulder..then I pretend to take down my headphone and den ask her wad she wants..

“u just now listening to music issit?” she asked

“ya…why???” I reply

“oh..nothing..I was wondering that ur headphone did not pluck into the cpu then what music were u hearing” she asked with those suspicious face

“u saw us stripping right? U saw all of us stripping right?” she asked in an angry tone.

Die die die…I have nothing to reply her then I kept quiet and silence was on for a long time before she said anything

Then she came to me nearer and said :“today Amanda will not be home that early and my parents are attending and I have been on pills for 1 week already.”

Wa!!~ In my heart I was thinking..wa..mai tu liao..faster go fuck her..so many days nv masturbate already..today must release all for her.

I pull her to me and I start frenching her away from the computer sit…then she stop and say : “ wa lao..u very naughty lei..so fast take action den nv tell me first.” and then we went into her bedroom and start to French again then I start to strip her, pulling shirt out and unbuckle her pants and she also start to undress me and I felt my brother being touched by her warm hand. She started to help me masturbate and soon it became very hard. I still could believe what I am doing now, have sex with my neighbour daughter and she is still in JC. I stopped her and told her that I don’t want to shoot out so fast..I tink she know wad I mean and she got up and start blowing for me..it’s a totally different feeling between her and eilieen..totally in a different world..maybe I am bais..but I dunnoe..its totally a different feeling..

Again I stopped her to prevent shooting into her mouth, I asked her to stop and I went to her pussy and start licking it..but wasn’t use to it and couldn’t make her high until she sat up and teaches me how to do it right..and I knew I was doing it right because she is starting to breath heavily already..

I stop and stood up, stroking my dick to ensure the hardness..then I climb onto the bed and open her leg wide..then I brought my dick to her pussy and teasing her by pulling my head in and out..then I slowly insert in to her hole..the feeling again is different from eilieen, Kelly’s is much more tighter then Eileen’s…maybe Eileen has done it many time already..then I start to push in and out..pumping her with a slow speed… and gradually increased my speed…and I felt my leg going to cramp soon..so I asked for a change of postion..and she was riding on top of me while I enjoy the view of her breast and squeezing it once in a while…and while riding on me..she lean on me and giving me the chance to suck her breast..and not long..we changed postion again because she was tired…and this time..I am pumping her with much more faster speed and I felt myself cuming soon…so I asked her again is it safe to shoot inside? She said ya..my period is over and i am on pill already…and not long..I cummed all my load inside her…the feeling is heavenly!! Nothing can describe it…and I withdraw my dick and she licked my dick clean…after that I sat at the front of the bed..looking at her pussy oozing out with my sperms…and I helped her to clean her pussy and after cleaning it, I suddenly bend down and lick her pussy suddenly..

And after the sudden attack…we both rest on bed naked…and letting my didi to rest..

zserty258
05-12-2005, 10:03 PM
will cont tml!! stay tune!! up my point if u guys tink its ok...if it is not ok..pls kindly tell me =) cheers

thaivisitor
06-12-2005, 01:12 AM
Good story. Keep it up.

Cheers
Tee Vee:cool:

zserty258
07-12-2005, 03:04 PM
As continued from : “And after the sudden attack…we both rest on bed naked…and letting my didi to rest..”

And soon..I fell asleep…and when I woke up…its already 4.30pm liao…I quickly get up and wore back my shirt and saw her naked..I wanted to have 2 round….but I am afraid that my parents will get home before I do…so I sneaked out of the house and went back to my house..

As soon as I locked the lock on my house door..amenda walked pass..

And I asked her : “ wa..so early come home ar? I tot u all go have fun till late night?”

Den she said in an angry tone : “ dun talk about it la…humph..they all pull up my skirt in public sia…so angry..den I come home lor.”

“aiyo..why they so prevent? Hahaha” I replied

Heng ar..luckily I come back..if not…omg…what will her reaction be? Hmm..maybe if I stay till she come home I can have the chance to bonk amenda too…

But still..nvm…heng..came back on time..

Will cont later…

NewAgeRemedy
14-12-2005, 08:58 PM
uu play maple also ah?? what server?? bootes or aqualia??? what nick??? we can b good friend lol..

zserty258
15-12-2005, 08:39 AM
uu play maple also ah?? what server?? bootes or aqualia??? what nick??? we can b good friend lol..

hahaha...aquila la...

obelisk
15-12-2005, 12:06 PM
i oso aquila...
no go cassiopeia??

oh btw, is ur 10% fantasising that it is 90% true???:p

Artic
15-12-2005, 02:32 PM
keep the story going...up ur pts liao....:p

Tan70
03-09-2006, 05:28 PM

I am a 17 years old and of course..at this age..who does't wish to have sex with girls..as i was daydreaming at the lift lobby..someone tapped on my shoulder and said :"WA! today monday sch have not even start and u daydream already?" oh ya..forget to intro they are my neighbour's daughter, kelly the elder daughter currently studying in ACJC very out going and very ON! and her smaller sister, Amanda currently studying in the same sch with me..taking POA very quiet de..but when it comes to fun..she can be very very crazy like her elder sister…because I took DnT and she was in POA..we were different class liao le...and both of their figures really make u drool! Not an inch of fat u can see, their breast suits their nice and hourglass figure, the only word to describe them is PERFECT! And I went in the lift with both of them standing at back.. admiring at their bra straps…kelly was wearing a black bra while Amanda was wearing a light blue one..while staring at it…all of the sudden, Kelly turn back and asked me hows my project going on! I said fine…heng ar..I tot she going to ask me what I am looking at..

Then the lift reached the first floor..all of us went in different way except me and her smaller sister…we always goes to sch together and come back home together…the bus came and went up with her…WA!~ sianz..again the bus so full..so no choice lor..have to squeeze in with Amanda..eventually we managed to squeeze in the bus and the bus reached a sharp turn and all of the standing passanger fall to one side and accidently her breast was pushing my hand…wa..the feeling sooo nice..I hope tt the time can stop at tt time..then when all of us recover to our standing postion liao her face was blushing already..when we got down..I quickly apologise to her..then she said shyly nvm..not ur fault..its the driver’s..then we went to sch..

Lesson was boring..except PE lesson..watching the girls running 2.4km and their sweat making the pe shirt more transparent..of course..I was watching with my buddy la..good things much share mahz..while I was aiming at our class de few chio bu..then suddenly my best buddy asked my a question : “ur neighbour de daughter no stead?” I say how I know? Go ask them la..haha..we all laughed and of course..tt laughter attract the Pe teacher lor..sianz ½ need to run 2 round as a punishment sia..what we do? Nvm lo..then run lor..by the time we come back we oso all sweating liao..as for the lesson I shall skip la..so boring..

After sch had to go home alone because Amanda had to finish her POA work..so go home play maple lor..hahha…then suddenly someone came knocking at my door..I opend and saw kelly at the door..I asked her is “there anything I can help?” She say “come my house! My com suddenly went black!’’ of course..I am willing to help them mahz…so went over and helped her..chey..is her leg kicked the monitor wire la..tts why her whole screen went black..so she went to bath while she asked me to sit around and make myself at home..when I saw her entering the bathroom..my horn came out and I sneaked into her room and open her closet…and I saw soooo many different colour of bra and panty inside..I bury my face into them and took a deep breath..suddenly I feel like I wanted more..so I went into the kitchen and saw the bathroom door..it was the old kind de steel door..where on top still can peep in de..so I decided to take a stool and peep at here..

I will continue later..gonna buy breakfast le..very hungry liao…pls give comment if u guys like it then I will write more about it!
bro carry on

zserty258
04-09-2006, 08:36 AM
Next day, things goes by normally. But my fantasy to bonk amanda is still there. During recess, I decided to stay back in class to do some of the homework that I have not finish and was suppose to hand up later, Sharon came over and asked me : “ u need anything? I can buy for you.” I said thanks, but I also forget to bring my wallet. So she went down and I was left alone in class. Amanda came over in her PE attire and told me : “ eh, the toilet is lock lei. My class got a lot of boy still have not went down for recess, can I change here annot? But Don’t see.” of course I would say yes.

I saw her back facing me and obviously if I peep at her, she also wouldn’t know about it. She started to undress her PE shirt and my didi stand when I saw her lacy pink colour bra!!
Just then a gust of wind blew pass, her money on the table flew away and she turn over and took the money. I saw the whole of her breast and bra, it was the first time I have ever seen her breast in my whole life. The colour of the bra matches the colour of her fair skin. She caught me looking at her, she immediately wore back her uniform and dashed out of the classroom without saying anything.

Oh god, I must be in a deep deep sh!t now. She caught me peeping which she has trusted me not to. Holy crap.

zserty258
04-09-2006, 01:34 PM
As days goes by, and with the “N” prelim drawing nearer, my contact with kelly and amenda has lessen down quite a lot. I flunked my prelim. But at least I managed to pass my “N” level and was promoted to sec 5. Which is this year.

Amanda passed her “N” level too and kelly will be sitting for her “A” level too.

I still remembered on the first day of school, I went into the lift with both of them together. On the way to school on the bus, I decided to apologize to her for the peeping incident.

“Amanda ar, very sorry hor.” I said from the bottom of my heart.
“huh? Sorry for wad?” she replied in a blur tone.
“for peeping you changing ur clothes when u asked me not to.” I said.
“its ok la, all guys are the same one, all lao tiko de.” after saying that, she gave a slap on my tights.

Since she let it be, so why not?

Went to school and saw a lot of shorties and unfamiliar faces, most probably they are the sec 1. Haha, the feeling is so great. I am sec 5 while they are sec 1, feel like the king of the school. LOL!

Alright, found my classmates gathered at the same old place in the canteen and joined them.
Sharon, eilieen and a few were there too. Noticed that their figure were much more better then last year.

After all the standard ritual; national anthem, pledge. We proceed up to the class. And I started to rush into the class and took the furthest from the back before anyone else could.it was a nice sit, with a fan above me and the access to the back door. Which means I could lock the backdoor! *grins*
Sharon came over and sit on my left while Eilieen came over and sit on my right. And all of the guys were like “ woah!!~ scandal” “WA!! Steady liao ar..2 vs. 1” and all sorts of nonsense. But it didn’t last long.

Lesson were boring to the max. the eilieen sneaked out of the class and went over to next class to look for her friend, and It was during English lesson, and almost everyone’s head were down. Some of those nerdy students were listening to the lesson though. I decided to take a rest my lying my head on the desk and accidently I saw Sharon’s uniform has a perfect lobang revealing her snowy breast and the white cup of her bra.

My didi start to stands and I guess Sharon was clever enough to notice the budge that were forming on my pants. I saw her hand unzipping my pants and she pulled my didi out and starts to stroke it.

It was exciting!! Hand job in classroom with teacher teaching. And the best part, she even blow for me occasionally so I unbutton her uniform and starts to caress her breast while she blow for me. Not long, I feel that I am cumming soon. Just then when I shoot in her mouth, eilieen came back and I got the shock of my life thinking that it was a teacher. Eilieen giggled when she saw my didi still standing and Sharon swallowed my cum.

dna_gene
04-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Oh god, I must be in a deep deep sh!t now. She caught me peeping which she has trusted me not to. Holy crap.

WOW!!! After more than 8 months ar!!! Solid bro! That's the spirit of contributing! Haha! ^_^

blahna
05-09-2006, 03:30 AM
wahh.. so long den come bck.. but is gd.. if nt i sure miss out ur great story.. hahaha..but ur orgy abit turn off lah.. out of point... hahaha:D

Matafleur
05-09-2006, 03:36 AM
wahh.. so long den come bck.. but is gd.. if nt i sure miss out ur great story.. hahaha..but ur orgy abit turn off lah.. out of point... hahaha:D

I agree. The story was going well until the orgy bit, got a bit too out of point. :p

dohman
05-09-2006, 05:01 AM
bro, u start to like putting less effort to write leh >:
like the description all nvr put in details
cannot imagine anymore, now more n more like summary
nonetheless i thank u for writting such a wonderful story too. good job ((:

zserty258
05-09-2006, 08:37 AM
haha..okok..
taken note..

DIDI
05-09-2006, 10:59 PM
wow bro u really power leh ...must camp....

big dick
05-09-2006, 11:17 PM
welcome back .. bro

Siong2
06-09-2006, 08:12 AM
Dun think he will continue......
notice that his pts getting lower and lower......

zserty258
06-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Dun think he will continue......
notice that his pts getting lower and lower......

ahhhhh...
its going up slowly..haha..i just want it to be positive..thats all.
then i will still share with u guys. lols.

gungrave
07-09-2006, 09:14 AM
keep up the good work bro.wonderful story.

seriously,no need to care if its real or fantasy or whatever...as long as all those samster who read your post kena turn on can liao :D

paulburn
10-09-2006, 10:25 PM
nice...one of the best ever

happypiglet
10-09-2006, 10:53 PM
keep up the good work:p

ralphael
11-09-2006, 02:56 AM
How Come my school days are so boring one!!!!

dunno22
11-09-2006, 09:32 AM
camping here

Tan70
08-11-2006, 03:42 PM
bro carry on
where is bro no more posting

Tan70
09-11-2006, 02:40 PM
where is our bro can post more story

Ak300
09-11-2006, 06:30 PM
ahhhhh...
its going up slowly..haha..i just want it to be positive..thats all.
then i will still share with u guys. lols.

I like your story :D

birdie8819
09-11-2006, 09:03 PM
bro zserty258 please continue leh......the more I read the story the more buay thahan everytime must go pcc . :p

curiosityz
09-11-2006, 09:06 PM
camping here

eeemen
14-11-2006, 01:51 PM
More please.............. Hurry up :D

zserty258
07-01-2007, 10:28 AM
As continued from “ It was exciting!! Hand job in classroom with teacher teaching. And the best part, she even blow for me occasionally so I unbutton her uniform and starts to caress her breast while she blow for me. Not long, I feel that I am cumming soon. Just then when I shoot in her mouth, eilieen came back and I got the shock of my life thinking that it was a teacher. Eilieen giggled when she saw my didi still standing and Sharon swallowed my cum”

WA!!~ so daring meh u? dare to do it In class ar? Eilieen said.
We both blushed while I keep my didi back into my pants.

Suddenly the teacher shouted.
“Eileen! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I DIDN’T REMEMBERED GIVING U PERMISSION TO LEAVE THE CLASS RIGHT?!”

And naturally, Eileen was grounded after sch by the teacher for sneaking out of the classroom.

School ended as soon as the last bell rang. As usual, we the normal acad class would be the first to empty the classroom faster then any other class.
So met up with Amanda and went home together. The ride home was awfully quiet.
On the way up in the lift, she asked me.

“my sis told me everything already..” she said.
“told you what? Im cute?” I replied in a joking manner.
“don’t act blur la, I know everything already..” she said that with a shy smile.
Before I could reply, the lift door opened and kelly was there about to go down for lunch with her friends.

“WA? What you 2 doing inside the lift ar?” she asked
“what do you think? Inside lift can f**k meh?” I asked innocently.
“I tot you both just did it in the lift?” one of Kelly’s friend asked. And they all broke into laughter.

Amanda blushed and rushed out.
“you two really did it?” kelly asked in an angry tone.
“no la..siao ar?” I replied.

As they walked into the lift, kelly whispered into my ears.
“don‘t you ever touch Amanda, I would chop off yours if you ever touch her.” she said.
“haha, if I touch you, would she chop of my?” I replied cheekily.
“im serious..you touch her, you are dead.” she replied with a angry glare at me.

I went back into my house and my mind started to run wild. I have the urge to have Amanda too but keeping it away from kelly. But how can that be possible when they almost tell one another everything. Hmmmm..

Alright, im back. ._.
Paiseh ar bros. My style of writing changed alittle bit liao..if you all prefer the older style, please do inform me hor..
I will be writing again..haha..Os ended liao..then now working for money..so will be writing when im free..hahas..

Xuhong
08-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Old style new style....

update fast we think ur style is the best!

Ghoulscout
08-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Dude rite a book man!

zserty258
09-01-2007, 07:05 AM
thanks to the brother that upped me. i appreciate that.

would be posting the next espisode later this night on my parents going holiday with my neighbour~

stay tuned.

zserty258
10-01-2007, 11:45 PM
as continued from "I went back into my house and my mind started to run wild. I have the urge to have Amanda too but keeping it away from kelly. But how can that be possible when they almost tell one another everything. Hmmmm.."

As night falls, my parents came home and brought me out for dinner and informed me that they would be going oversea together with our neighbour.

“ pa, you and ma will be going where?? With which neighbour??” I asked curiously.
“ kelly and Amanda’s parents to japan for 2 week. Got offer now for 4 person.” he replied.
“then me lei? I do wad? U two go liao then left me alone ar? Money lei?” I replied.
“ur ma and I have already transfer some money into your bank liao. If you are bored, just go next door then, kelly and Amanda would be there right?” he replied confidently.
“orh..ok..” I said.

In my mind I was thinking “wa!! Hoseh la, 2 weeks. Can do with kelly until shiok. Still can invite Sharon or Eileen over to my house. Steady la.”

The next morning, we went down together in lift as usual.
And kelly asked me : “ eh..you know annot? Our parents going for holiday to japan lei”
“ya..I know..2 weeks mah..” I replied cheekily
“and I still can stay overnight with you too” I whispered.

Even though I whispered, I guess Amanda overheard it as I saw her turning her head over as though she heard wad I’ve said.

“you don‘t tiko la..but I like..hehe” she whispered back..

School was super long today for me. It seems that the time never moves.
Other then spending the time with the 2 cock teasers sit beside me. I want to go home and send my parents off for the afternoon flight as soon as possible!!!~

Finally school ended, Sharon and i went home together as Amanda needs to stay back for remedial. I couldn’t wait to send my parents off for their holiday as the thought of bring Sharon and Eileen to my home to bonk make my didi stands.

The time finally came, my parents left and so did Kelly’s, they all left for the airport and on the way to the 2 week holiday. So I went over as soon as I heard the lift door closed and kelly welcomed me. She was in her school skirt and PE shirt as I guess that she has just returned from school.

“wa..so fast come over ar? U come over for wad?” kelly asked.
“eh..come over to see u lor..cuz I want..” I replied cheekily.

And she holds my hand and pull me into her room. We started freching and she was taking control of everything. Her tongue was forcing into my mouth and trying to suck my tongue over.
While I caress her breast with my hand slowly outside her clothes and she started to moan and stopped the kissing. She began to take off my top and pants, leaving my boxer on. I also started to strip her, taking off her PE shirt. The smell of her perspiration mix with her Espirit perfume made my didi grow even harder. Her black lacy bra appeared after I took off her top. I begin to caress her breast again and teasing her nipple too.
Slowly, while caressing her breast, my hand started to move southwards to move her pants. Seeing no resistance from her, I pull down her pants and revealed her sexy black G-string.

“faster!~ ooohhhhhh.. Remove my G-stringgg…fasttttt” she moaned.

Being a novice at teasing girl, obviously I removed her G-string and tada~ her well kept pussy was right in front of me. I slowly unclipped her bra and her perky and firm breast came into my sight. I started attacking her breast by licking and sucking her left breast and squeezing her right breast.

“my neh got enough attentionn liaoo..I want bottom..fasterrrrr..f**k me nowww..fasttt..” she moaned loudly until I was afraid that people that walk past her house could heard us and her room was beside the corridor.

“no need condom hor?? Can shoot inside until song song right?” I asked again.
“yaaaaaaaaaaaa…fasttttterrrrrrrr…nowwwww” she replied.
“okok~ wait la..” I said.

I got up and she stroked my gorgor for a few time to ensure the hardness. And she slowly guide my gorgor into her hole. As I slowly push my head in, I could feel the tightness of her vagina and I had to slowly force my gor gor in. then suddenly the sound of main door opening was heard. Sensing that there is not enough time for me to get out, Kelly quickly dress back and stuff my clothes under her bed and asked me to hide under her bed. And I had to go under her bed in order to avoid the unwanted question from her parents in case it is. Now my gor gor is pushed against the floor. The feeling isn’t that great either..

As I saw the bedroom door open. I could see a pair of leg. Which I presume that It was Amanda.

“jie~ wo hui lai le..” Amanda said.
“orh..why now then come back? Never stay back later?” kelly asked.
“no la..why? U want me stay till late late then you can that one that one with boon ar?” Amanda replied kelly in a cheeky manner.
“that one that one your head la..go bath first la..later u go dapao for me can?” she asked.
“okie..” Amanda replied.

In my heart, I was thinking…
“ wa..ho liao la..this time can see Amanda naked..song la..”

As I waited impatiently for her to strip, I could see the familiar skirt that I see everyday in my school falling down from her leg, and the familiar uniform that I see everyday too, falling down onto the ground…

to be continued...

bros out there, please do give comment if its good or bad..
thanks alot.

keano
11-01-2007, 04:05 AM
ahha..this story not bad wor..

tabby84
11-01-2007, 03:44 PM
nice story bro.. keep up the good work.. waiting for ur story to continue..

Xuhong
11-01-2007, 05:10 PM
not bad wor....

must update more often sia

zserty258
11-01-2007, 09:34 PM
as continued from : "As I waited impatiently for her to strip, I could see the familiar skirt that I see everyday in my school falling down from her leg, and the familiar uniform that I see everyday too, falling down onto the ground…"

My didi started to grow back to its previous size while anticipating for Amanda’s bra and panty to drop down. And I swore that I could cum when I saw her sky blue bra and matching panty. The cup of the bra still have the picture of the little rabbit printed it.

“jie~ how? Got grow bigger annot? haha” she asked kelly.
“haha…hai hao la..if u feel that your bra is tight de hua..means it grow bigger le..” kelly laughed after replying Amanda.
“jie..I got bath le.. ” said Amanda.

And she walked out of the room. Dang! I have yet to see her naked body yet and there she goes.
Seizing the chances that she isn’t in the room. Kelly asked me to get out and wear back my clothes and go home.

“WA!~ so long liao still go big ar..u need me to de-size for u annot? My sis is bathing now.” she said cheekily.
“anything lor..haha..blow or poke? haha” I replied.
“u so lan meh? So short time also can shoot ar? Si despo!!” she answered.
“faster go la..next time I make up for u..fast..” she said while picking up my clothes.

As I was about to wear my underwear, the door opened and there she is, Amanda naked. Her small breast which I assume is a B cup which has a pink nipple right at the middle. And I looked downward to see her forbidden fruit and to my surprise.
Its…….

to be continued...

dt3305
12-01-2007, 10:54 AM
No wonder HIV among teens are on the rise....nobody practise safe sex...condom very expensive iszit?

MMLL
12-01-2007, 01:05 PM
No wonder HIV among teens are on the rise....nobody practise safe sex...condom very expensive iszit?

Cannot wait, by the time they cap it, shoot liao. Kids ma.

Xuhong
13-01-2007, 01:47 AM
wah butty dun!!!

hahahah we are waiting !!

good one!

zserty258
13-01-2007, 11:36 PM

LOL!!
not really expensive la..haha..just lazy to go buy..LOLS.
and
thanks alot ar..to the bro that down me by putting ".."
zzzz

will cont. the eposide tml..

skymud
19-01-2007, 06:06 PM
nice story although its fantasy hehe, nice to c someone whos growing up in here :D From your N and now working going NS soon? Will up you if i have power :D

Xuhong
20-01-2007, 01:45 AM
we are waiting for days buttie!

zserty258
20-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Its bushy, very bushy as though it looked like the overgrown grass in an abandon place. And my rod became even hard and pointing up, seeking for attention to be tamed.
We stared at one another for a few minutes before Kelly stood up and ask Amanda to go back to bath and she will get the towel for her.
After I dress up, I went home and started to have fantasy about having sex with Amanda. Didn’t want to jerk myself off as I don’t want to waste my load shooting into the air and wipe it away.

The next day, Kelly and Amanda left for school before me. Sensing something wrong, I decided to approach Amanda and apologize to her during recess. Before I could approach her, Sharon pulled me and asked me to follow her to the other block of the school and pushed me into the storeroom which previously was a classroom but now it’s used to store extra tables and chairs. And the best thing of the room is that it can only be locked from the inside which I don’t know why there are such dumb design still exist.

Sharon locked the door and walked over me. She starts to French me and slowly stripping me into my birthday suit. But I decided to take thing slowly, I start to cup and caress her breast through her uniform and bra and slowly moving my mouth over to her ear and starts to bite her ear softly. She starts to lick my nipple and suck it lightly. She then slowly moved southwards to my attention seeking gorgor now. She licked and suck the whole head in and out. Omg, she is such a cock teaser. Then she licked the whole of my gorgor like a lollipop then back to the head and again and again. Occasionally, she also went all the way down to suck my 2 little balls. While she was blowing me, she started to strip off her uniform, leaving her sky blue bra and matching panty on. Seeing her in the sky blue set, it made my gorgor turn even harder then just now. Seeing her cute face sucking for me, it made me to have the urge to shoot right in her mouth and I ask her if I could shoot in her mouth, she nodded her head.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!~~” I moaned as I shoot my cum into her mouth.
“wa lao..why you shoot so many de..I almost choke lor..you how many month never shoot liao..” she said with a naughty grin smile on her face.
“no la..just a few weeks nia..haha” I told her.

As we were about to leave the room, she unlock the door and I opened the door slowly to check if the coast is clear.
I saw a pair of leg standing right outside at the door, as if the person knew what Sharon and I did inside the room. I slowly move my eyes up to see who is at the door and its………

to be continued..

Littlefeet
22-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Good story . :)

Xuhong
22-01-2007, 06:49 PM
hey bro....

more more...
hahahah longer leh.. gian gian liao

SOFA here for ur updates!

babycheong
23-01-2007, 03:53 PM
bro zserty258, what happened to ur rep pts ah? -44 pts?

BC

zserty258
24-01-2007, 08:11 AM
LOL!!~
cause i went to down someone's reputation and leave a very BAD remark.
and boss decided to down me. ><

anyway..its over already. xD
story would be coming soon.

zserty258
28-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Its Amanda!!!!~
I rubbed my eyes and see again, it was Amanda.
It was her.

Holding Sharon’s hand, I pushed open the door and went out as if I didn’t know Amanda was standing beside the door. She called me and I asked Sharon to return to her class first, telling her that I will “handle Amanda.” She agreed and went off back to her class first without any hesitation.

“you and Sharon doing what inside the storeroom? How come its locked from the inside?” Amanda asked.
“har? Got lock meh? I dunnoe lei” I said.
“What. You. And. Sharon. Doing. Inside?” she repeated again.
“I heard what shoot thingy de. Tell me now” she said firmly.
“han nah..han nah.. She blow for me can? Can? Can? Can?” I replied in a irritating way and I walked off, returning back to my class.

While walking along the corridor, I turned back and saw Amanda walking slowly behind me with her head down looking on the floor as though she has failed her exam. Seeing her in such state, the guilty in me starts to prick my conscience. I decided to walk abit slower so that she can catch up with my pace. Eventually Amanda caught up with my pace and soon we were walking side by side.

“ermmm..you after school free annot?” she asked.
“ya..why?” I said.
“can you come my house for awhile? I think I have some maths question to ask you” she said.
“oh…ok..sure..”I said.

And I starts to fantasize about fcuking Amanda on her bed after teaching her maths, or rather, to have at least a chance to touch her flawless body.
As usual, once such fantasize hits my brain, time seems to pass even slower in school.

After school ended, Amanda came over and we went home together. We started chatting after we had boarded the bus and its like as though she has forgotten what happened earlier on during recess. (its just normal chatting. Kinda boring, so I have decided to skip that part.)

While on the way up in the lift, once again I stood behind to look at her bra again. As this morning I didn’t got the chance to see it properly. She wore a light pink bra, and I guess she wore a matching panty too. And I look downwards, I noticed that her school skirt was shorter then just now in school. Its kinda of reaching to the length like mini skirt or abit longer then mini skirt. Upon seeing her in her new outfit, it awaken my didi and it starts to grow bigger and bigger.
Enter her house and went into her room, on her aircon and proceed on with teaching her about mats and answering her doubts. Didn’t think much about doing any kinky stuff with her in the beginning as I really thought that she needs help with maths.

Nothing starts until my pen drops onto her chair, right in the middle of her skirt. I tried to catch the pen to prevent it from falling and accidentally brushed her meimei. (you all will know that I mean when its your turn when your pen falls from your table)

I took back the pen and looked at her, she was blushing and looking down. I pulled my chair closer and moved my head over to her cheek and started kissing her. Slowly, I went to her ear and started to bite her ears softly and she starts to give out soft moans. Seeing her starting to get start up, I slowly went back to her cheek and slowly move to her lip, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She didn’t let my tongue in but eventually she did and we started frenching. She also move her tongue over to my side.

I couldn’t wait anymore, I stripped myself first while having a furious tongue fight with her . Freeing my gorgor into the cool air from my underwear. I guide her hand over to my gorgor and she starts to stroke it lightly automatically. I could tell that it was her first time touching a dick from the way she squeeze my gorgor. I couldn’t stand it anymore and I stopped everything.

“Amanda..you squeeze too hard liao..very painful lei..” I said.
“oh oh..sorry..sorry..I too excited..tts why I squeeze so hard..sorry” she repiled.
“then how u want to repay me?” I asked her.
“how u want me to repay u??” she repiled.
“I want you to…….......... be continued.

stay tuned for the next part.

goaty
28-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Read already also steam.. waiting for the next part. :)

commando23
28-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Fuck her hard n fast. Amanda needs to be deflowered by u. :D

weihong
28-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Bro, i really put my hat on you. Kana zapped untill so ' Jia Lak' still cannot tell
so much story. (Tua Pao):D

zserty258
28-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Bro, i really put my hat on you. Kana zapped untill so ' Jia Lak' still cannot tell
so much story. (Tua Pao):D

huh?
what you mean?
if u are saying im zapped because of my story.
that isn't the case.
if im not wrong, my rep points was 57.
i left a bad remark on someone and my point was reduced by moderator till it because -57.

Xuhong
29-01-2007, 02:12 AM
wah buttie.. should give more.. we are high

:p

Convict-
06-02-2007, 01:56 AM
camping here waiting for next installment..

good work bro!!

galhuntersg
06-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Give us the story of Virgin Amanda

dogstranger
06-02-2007, 08:50 PM
wa lao eh... so long haven't update...

Soon
06-02-2007, 10:00 PM
camping here

eeemen
07-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Yeah, me too waiting for updates.

Bro zserty , hope all is well with you? Take care and thanks for sharing!! :D

Livingstone1988
07-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Then the lift reached the first floor..all of us went in different way except me and her smaller sister…we always goes to sch together and come back home together…the bus came and went up with her…WA!~ sianz..again the bus so full..so no choice lor..have to squeeze in with Amanda..eventually we managed to squeeze in the bus and the bus reached a sharp turn and all of the standing passanger fall to one side and accidently her breast was pushing my hand…wa..the feeling sooo nice.............................................
pls give comment if u guys like it then I will write more about it!

early in the morning,if u take bus, MOST of the time bus wouldnt be pack till u can fall onto a persons breast like filming movie. but rather takin mrt in the morning would rather be more packed .

even if yur school is like from sengkang to toa payoh, the bus would still wont be tht PACKED.

n yur school shouldnt be really tht far as i think the 2 sisters wouldnt be tht ''goondo'' like u to study @ a school far away from where u 3 stayin.

so im thinkin is more like 90% fantasty, 10% facts, hey,this kinda rhymes

Livingstone1988
07-02-2007, 03:01 AM
She say “come my house! My com suddenly went black!’’ of course..I am willing to help them mahz…so went over and helped her..chey..is her leg kicked the monitor wire la..tts why her whole screen went black...

wah seh, she practicing yoga isit?
the leg can reach until the monitor wire?
her monitor uses usb on the cpu casing front port izit?can kick until black out

haha, can an1 explain this part.

haha.

seowqj
07-02-2007, 02:18 PM
camping here liao la, so long de...

zserty258
07-02-2007, 09:12 PM
wah seh, she practicing yoga isit?
the leg can reach until the monitor wire?
her monitor uses usb on the cpu casing front port izit?can kick until black out

haha, can an1 explain this part.

haha.

haha.
hers is a computer table.
therefore all the wires could be seen clearly, inculding the computer wire.
its not a study table whereby the wire could be hidden.
haha.
haha.

wanna be scarstic ar?
haha.

dunknow
09-02-2007, 12:51 PM
hey bro ...

will e part on amanda come?? hehe i eagerly anticipating lor .. :D :D

Tan70
29-04-2007, 04:01 PM
old story to share

new-be