PDA

View Full Version : The maid agency...

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 12:12 AM
I spent part of my schoolyears being taken care off by my aunty. She ran a Filipino maid agency with a partner Mr C. The maids would train and stay temporarily for 4 to 6 weeks at my aunty's house.
They would also cook for me and take care of me before and after school, until my mum came to pick me up in the evening.
I was still in primary school then, and was pre-puberscent. I was precocious though, and back then I already knew that I liked the prettier ones with shapelier figures.
Most of the maids were not attractive at all, but there were exceptions.
Plus, as I was the only male in the house, and young and "ïnnocent", they went around braless and sometimes in see thru fabric and hot pants...

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 04:12 AM
It was the 80s and the Phillipines economy was bad. Many pretty young things were travelling abroad to work. There was the occasional 18 or 19 year old girl, and some were quite hot. There was a girl, B from Manila. She was 21 and had left her 3 year old daughter to work here. She was kind, and treated me like a younger brother.
I liked being with her, but also was lapping up the sexuality she was unknowingly oozing. She was petite, about 4'10", with an hourglass figure. Pretty, tanned with shoulder length hair. Best of all were her firm natural C+ cups with darkish nipples and areolaes, just huge on her small frame. How did I know? She used to go braless at home, and wear short pants with loose tops and wide collars. Plus, she would bend forward to clean the house, exposing those ripe mammaries for my exclusive viewing pleasure. I was about 9 then, and could already sustain an erection. I didn't used to wear briefs around the house either. Back then, if I pleasured myself by rubbing my cock, I would get pre-cum, but never ejaculated.
B was my favourite maid, she stayed with my aunty for about 4 months. I used to get hard-ons when she squatted down to pound chilli or clean clothes. Nice legs and a great view of her neh neh.
There were times when she would wear a white top braless around the kitchen, and her darkish nips could clearly be seen. Plus, they were so firm, she had torpedo tits that lifted her shirt forward.
If I was 13 or older at that point, it would have been a foregone conclusion that I would have raped her!
I did not, but somebody else did, and got away with it....

Spud_Boy
04-05-2014, 04:25 AM
Mr C.........

anyway, I used to have a maid in the early 90s... she was 21 when she came & was also a beauty pageant winner at her hometown... lol... pity I was way too young at that time...

TKee
04-05-2014, 05:57 AM
Wow, beauty pageant as maid? More stories pls.

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 06:48 AM
I wasn't the only one who had taken notice of B's body. Mr C was my aunty's business partner, he would be at the office screening applications. It was a tough time then, so many of these girls were desperate to get a job. Mr C knew this, he would screen every batch for the prettiest and sexiest girls. After so many years, I finally managed to piece together what happened....
I often heard the maids talking among themselves, they probably thought I was too young to understand. My aunty was also very concerned and confided in my mum, which I would try to hear.
The details were saucy, and every man's dark fantasy come true....
As for me, I got more eye candy as the maids they brought in seemed prettier and sexier, even if they could not do housework very well... There were more 18 to 21 year olds, and even pretty model-like mestizos (Filipino Eurasians) who would be modelling if they were taller. They were cautious of Mr C, not me, and I enjoyed lusting over their nubile figures, breasts in all their glory.

eeemen
04-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Hmmm I guess that's the sad fact of life. People with power or leverage over others tend to take advantage of the situation.

My HR manager was like that too, but in his case not in a sexual way, taking advantage and bullying the foreign talents we had in the office! Sometimes even over small matters like buying handphone from his preferred suppliers. This carried on until he was sacked for abuse of position! Good riddance!

Anyways bro TS, do carry onz, Thks. Cheers, ....................

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 08:11 AM
The question is how many of us would actually resist that temptation?
Knowing that the girls were trapped, and you had a free pick of the prettiest and sexiest to rape without sequelae?
I know that at present, if I were in a similar position, my morals wud be clouded....

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 09:20 AM
B was one of Mr C's favourites for his personal harem.
She would confide in me although I was too young to understand, and also ask for help from my aunty (who then told my mum).
He would take her to hotels and fuck her RAW and creampie her. To ensure her compliance, he would take nude Polaroids of her to blackmail her and other maids. I know that he would only do it RAW and would creampie or cum in mouth for the girls and make them swallow his cum.
I listened to all this while doing my homework in the background, and it sparked my curiousity.
At the height of his conquests, Mr C was inseminating 3 nubile females at a go, having threesomes and foursomes. The girls would be posed and have pictures taken in various sexual acts and different stages of nudity. He would also choose a less fertile period for insemination to avoid impregnating them, these girls had to submit their menstrual cycles to him. I estimate that there were 8 to 16 maids at any one time, and 3 to 4 sex slaves for him at any given time. As it was hard to assess a girl's assets when fully-clothed, the attractive ones were "singled" out for personal interviews with Mr C, where they would be forced to strip naked for selection. He also had a small fold-out bed in the office, where B would occasionally be sent in the evening for "cleaning duties".
I can see the thrill for Mr C in this situation:
- All the girls were screened for STDs prior to coming, he could RAW them without fear of STDs
- there were not many other FWs back then, off days not compulsory. In effect, the girls never met other men, only tasting Mr C's sperm
- He would threaten termination and forfeiting deposits if they didn't comply, the girls had to do things beyond their imagination like being photographed during sex and threesomes.

Do kindly up my points in support.
This story is 97% true, with some names changed to protect identities

FatSpider
04-05-2014, 09:33 AM
:eek:

keep it going

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 09:51 AM
In a sense, these events reprogrammed my moral compass. I started to view the act of forcibly fucking them as a sort of forbidden fruit.
If you had money and power, you could "conquer" these girls. I didn't understand much about the sex acts, it's only in retrospect that I can piece things together.
But I had a sexual yearning in me to see Mr C's chosen girls naked. This took a bit of scheming, but I was successful....

howdoido
04-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Camping here!!! ^^

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Most of the girls were petite with B cups, but there were some whose bodies were made for the sole purpose of sexual pleasure. I remember an 18 year old Eurasian Filipino, D, who was slim, about 5'2", natural brownish hair, pretty exotic features. Hourglass figure, but had large natural C+ to D cups. D used to wear a soft cloth bra, probably needing support for her nehneh, but even then, they would still spill out. Can't remember her name, remember her figure though despite 25yrs+. The maids used to bathe at a bathroom with an open window, it was next to a wet kitchen where my cousin kept tortoises. The window was high up, I can see thru it as an adult, but I was nine then. I would secretly prop up a flower pot and tiptoe to look in. Opportunities were limited as the maids used the dry kitchen often too. There was a table there where I could sit and do homework. I would time it such that when one of the sexy ones was getting ready for a bath, I would lock the door to the wet kitchen on the pretext of doing homework. I would then set up the pot and prepare for the visual sexual feast.

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 10:38 AM
More saucy stuff soon, including the orgasmic pleasures of touching D's sucklable tits.
Do up my points if u like the story.....

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 12:38 PM
The less attractive girls typically spent 2 weeks at my aunty's house before being sent for final placement. Mr C's selected sexdolls spent 4 to 6 weeks on average, so eye candy was good. B spent 4 months at my aunty's place! I overheard that Mr C liked to anal her too. But it was taxing on her. She had minimal education, and was a single mother. She had everything to lose if she was fired.
I could see her rubbing her breasts sometimes, probably hurting from the rough sex. She confided in me too, even though I didn't fully understand, as the other people in the house were transient. Once, Mr C let her off for a week. He wasn't being kind. B had lovebites on her neck and tits. I asked her, she told me Mr C had also bitten both her darkish nipples so hard they were bleeding.
I was a good listening ear, and took pity on her too. I was still in 2 worlds, as I lusted for her tits too.
Once, I walked in on her changing her top. We were alone, she was barebreasted with her firm natural C+ cups in full view. Minimal tummy, small petite lady with huge beautiful mammaries exploding from her chest.
She didn't cover up, instead asking me to politely leave. I respected her wishes and left, but the image of her mammaries had given me a hard-on.

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 12:46 PM
I was maturing sexually, I guess B understood it too. Her frontblouse would fall open occasionally and my eyes would be fixed on her tits; she knew but allowed me to admire the curves of her breasts.
I would occasionally rub "accidentally" against her tits, she would halfheartedly tick me off.
My mum had donated one of my elder brother's old T shirts to her. It was heavenly seeing her in it, It was too big, the collar was loose, and if she sat down and you viewed from the top, or bent down, you could see both breasts and nipples.

KobeTopGun
04-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Parking myself in this thread. :)

DarkAsh
04-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Bought season ticket :)

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Back to the toilet at my aunty"s place. The maids would usually bathe at certain times. They took turns as there were many of them, only 1 bathroom. At any point, aside from B, there were about one to three other attractive maids. I've mentioned D the Eurasian D cupper. Back then, I thought she didn"t look too sweet, now I realise she had a CFM look. D"s boobs were bouncing around when she ran about. They were perky and supple, and she was one of the few maids to wear a bra, to support her knockers. The rest probably went braless for comfort reasons; it was warm doing things around the house.
I had longed to see her naked, and one day the timing was right. She came in to bathe, I took my time to position myself at the window. From below the window, I could hear her taking off her clothes. She first brushed her teeth at the sink, I stole a quick glance......

I Love Boobs
04-05-2014, 06:12 PM
My mouth went dry. My cock was rock hard and getting wet at the tip. Heartbeat racing. She was about 5 feet away, brushing her teeth and checking out her face in the mirror, front facing the window at 45 degrees. Naked. Stark naked. 18 year old. Eurasian. She had natural D cups with minimal sag, firm youthful tits with diffuse areolaes and pinkish-brownish 5mm nipples. They were huge on her frame; she had a flat tummy with no fats and a small ass. Nice long limbs, a slutty pretty face with thick lips which would be perfect wrapped around a cock. I longed to just be next to her stroking her body and ravishing her tits....
If B already gave me a hard-on, this girl was dope and I would have ejaculated on the spot, but was still prepuberscent and was not capable yet.
She then went on to have a shower, soaping herself up and shampooing her hair. A wet dream watching her soap her tits and rub her smooth silky fair skin. She closed her eyes during the bath, I positioned myself directly at the window, taking in the sweet smells and warm vapour of this nubile girl bathing and smacking my lips at the sight of this ravishing tit goddess.
After years of cheonging, I would say she had the kind of figure where the boobs normally would sag badly as she ages due to their sheer bulk. But I was gulping in views of her tits at the height of youth, the sag was mnimal and she was a sex object, seemingly exclusively designed for male sexual pleasure.
It drives me insane now to think that back then, Mr C was breeding with this girl, groping those tits and pumping her RAW full of cum. Fucking her at will. For free. With Polaroid momentoes of the act of coitus and that smokin body.
I dare say if she was an FL in present day, I would be willing to fork out SGD 500 without hesitation to ravage her....RAW and creampie would be compulsory, it would be a sin not to inseminate her given half a chance.
All this uncontained lust would boil over, I was already used to feeling up B with no repercussions.... I was planning to fondle D's tits!

sleepy80
04-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Where are you from? I seldom see local mention height in feet and inch..

NRider
05-05-2014, 01:06 AM
Great start up TS pitching my tent to support !!

otamay
05-05-2014, 12:06 PM
So many nice ones, camping here for more. :D

jammer074
05-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Great stories on the maid agency TS. Didn't know there is so many dark side in maid agency. Must find opportunity to ask my maid whether she been through that..

DarkAsh
05-05-2014, 01:58 PM
more TS .. behind the scenes of a Maid Agency:)

eeemen
05-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Wow, young life filled with sexual tensions!! Do carry onz bro, cheers, ....................

montroy
05-05-2014, 02:53 PM
camping and upp for u.

TheTerminator
05-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Good stuff bro, do continue :)

I Love Boobs
05-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Unfortunately, I'm unable to reveal my country of origin as each country (including SG) only has so many maid agencies. It would be too easy to pinpoint the agency then... Would be great if I could get my hands on the Polaroids though....

I Love Boobs
05-05-2014, 09:44 PM
One fateful day, my aunty had to be out of the house to bring the maids to immigration for registration. That only left me, B and D alone in the house.
D was busy in the kitchen cleaning things, wearing this rainbow coloured spaghetti strap top and hot pants. It was a particularly hot day, and she was BRALESS... Her tits and nips were protruding through the fabric, advertising her supple firmness to the world. it wasn't see-thru but they were bouncing with every step she took.. Generous amounts of cleavage too..
She had hot pants on too, short denim jeans type, showing off her slim well-toned legs.
Needless to say, I spent quite a long time in the kitchen that morning, eyeing her like the sex doll that she was..
She had a sexy CFM face look, and on retrospect, was probably damn horny. Had I been 14 or older then, it would have been a foregone conclusion that we would be fucking like rabbits. I only knew boobs attracted me back then, didn't know much about the vagina then. If I had a time machine, I would be pumping her full of hot cum again and again and again...

Xxon
06-05-2014, 08:35 PM
I simply enjoy reading your story. :)

I Love Boobs
07-05-2014, 08:06 PM
This was the best chance I was going to get, so I might as well sexperience the hottest girl in the house. B was washing the toilets. D was at the sink washing dishes. Her firm small butt was in hot pants, her slim long legs were tempting me too as I admired her back. But I wanted her tits. I walked to the sink, gave her my cup and plate and slowly walked away.
A false sense of security for her, she must have thought I left the kitchen. She turned around slightly instinctively but did not see me. I was behind her, watching my prey, waiting for the right moment to strike. Then I pounced....

I Love Boobs
07-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Both her hands were in the sink, soapy. The bottom of her top was not tucked in, hanging loosely at the level of her waist.
I crept up behind her, put my hands under the opening at the sides of her top and in one rapid motion, pushed upwards.
This exposed her ripe tits for milking, and I proceeded to squeeze those titties hard. I was also rubbing her nipples and areolaes. Her breasts were so soft and supple, so large both my hands couldn’t grab them completely.
She let out a gasp and dropped stuff into the sink.
We struggled for a bit, then she broke free. But those few seconds touching those mammaries were divine....

eeemen
08-05-2014, 12:18 AM
Did she allow you full access thereafter or you got reported? :D, do carry onz, bro, cheers, ....................

I Love Boobs
08-05-2014, 04:06 PM
She finally broke free, and landed hard punches on me. She also pinched me pretty bad. Bear in mind, I was 8 or 9 then, and smaller in size than her.
Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
D wanted to let my aunty know, but B talked her out of it.
I think, having Mr C around, my aunty was the only glimmer of hope, and they weren't going to risk it.
But I was warned severely by D that if I ever did it again, I would be pummeled...
Of course, there was more than one maid in the house....
I do have other nice encounters though, do up my points if you want more...

DarkAsh
08-05-2014, 04:44 PM
TS .. started very young huh ... :D

I Love Boobs
10-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Yup, fondling breasts at 8 years of age. Still love the feel of supple big breasts. But I suppose I hide scars. On the surface, I get along with my female colleagues, but I view attractive females as sex objects...

MarkParkerIII
10-05-2014, 07:32 PM
love maid stories

emokia
11-05-2014, 02:31 AM
pitching tent ts!! :D

I Love Boobs
13-05-2014, 01:59 AM
The question is, if you were in a similar position as Mr C, would you do the same?
I knew I would, it's lovely to have my cock engulfed in tight wet pussy.
I remember B was one of his favourites as he loved to go anal with her. Yup, I eavesdropped these details. Damaging to a young mind, I know...

sheelayueng
13-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Hi

Just curious. Your stories are fantasy right?

I Love Boobs
13-05-2014, 02:51 AM
Uh, no....
They are real. Happened in the 80s.
I'm in my late 30s now, screwing at will....

Steventan
17-05-2014, 07:41 AM
The question is, if you were in a similar position as Mr C, would you do the same?
I knew I would, it's lovely to have my cock engulfed in tight wet pussy.
I remember B was one of his favourites as he loved to go anal with her. Yup, I eavesdropped these details. Damaging to a young mind, I know...

Hi TS,
Waiting for more updates. Hope u don't become Mr C.

popcorn_m3
17-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Good sharing thank u

GoldRabbit
17-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Got any more story update ?

!@#$%^&
17-05-2014, 08:24 PM
Waiting for more lobang.

I Love Boobs
21-05-2014, 07:59 PM
I didn't stop though.
I figured I had full diplomatic immunity.
More young nubile girls were being shipped down every few weeks, honestly most were not that hot but some were absolutely mouthwatering.
None as bitchy hot as D, but I had a visual buffet then......
I used to peep at them showering, there came a point when they wore their bras in the bathroom, and seeing them in a bra was no longer a turn-on. I had to see their bare nipples and tits.....

Xxon
28-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Any more ???

I Love Boobs
29-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Around this time, my cousin sister had come back from studying in the UK. She's attractive, but I was not concentrating on her.
She had brought back a stash of female magazines from the UK - Vogue/Elle/Cosmopolitan.
In the 80s and 90s, the magazines were a lot more daring...
There were 2 page spreads of naked white models with bare breasts in articles on skin, sunbathing. It definitely caught my attention, and I started getting to my cousin"s room and flipping through, lusting over those nubile nipples..
Images like these:
http://postimg.org/image/k5n0rc5kj/
Back then, there was no political correctness, no nipple covers.
It just heightened my lust for the naked female form..

I Love Boobs
29-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Most of the maids were plain looking, with the occasional hotty.
There was A, another 18 year old. She was sweet and innocent looking, slim with no fats, leggy with long silky hair to her butt which she would tie up. Nice small B cups with brownish nipples. Decently pretty. I used to admire her body as it was model-like and used to peep at her showering. It was her first time away from the Phillipines, and she was vulnerable....
By now, D had left (she always gave me the cold shoulder after the tit grabbing). B was around though, and still Mr C's fucktoy.
Naturally, Mr C would be interested in her.....

I Love Boobs
29-05-2014, 06:48 PM
One day Mr C brought A to his office for an "interview". She went out early and came home about 4 hours later. She came back crying, my aunty was called to fetch her back..
She quickly ran to the room and the other maids went in with her and locked themselves inside...
My aunty went off to run errands, so I went out to the garden to eavesdrop...

I Love Boobs
29-05-2014, 07:14 PM
I eavesdropped her story from outside...
I guess no one had told A what to expect.
She had been warned to be careful of Mr C, but didn't know why..
She was surprised that she was the only one in the office with him. She sat down (she was wearing a T-shirt and bra and shorts with an elastic band and panties).
He was talking to her, and walked behind her and started stroking her hair and rubbing her shoulders. She thought it was awkward, but was too afraid to do anything. Mr C started kissing the side of her neck and licking her skin. He then demanded she remove her top and bra.
She refused, he threatened to sack her.
Afraid, she started crying and complied and soon her bare breasts were being groped and her nipples sucked..
She begged him to stop, but he got bolder. He took his pants and briefs off, and stuffed his cock into her mouth.
She was apparently sexually inexperienced with only 1 boyfriend before, her BBBJ was not satisfying him.
Mr C then pushed her on the bed in his office. She tried to fight back, but got hit by him. He pulled her pants and panties down, and penetrated her RAW.
She said it was very painful (I guess she wasn't lubricated) and screamed in pain. There was even some blood after that.
A was crying, "I was a virgin! He raped me and shot into me!" He took shots of her naked body and freshly deflowered vagina while she sobbed away in pain. Her vagina was oozing cum mixed with hymenal blood.
But Mr C wasn't done. There weren't many hot maids then, and I guess he realised that A was a virgin.
He raped her another 2 times that morning, creampieing her once more, than cumming on her face.
(I really didn't understand what shot on my face and shot in my puki meant then).
After the other maids consoled her, she went to shower. I peeped at her, she was profusely trying to wash her vagina. Her lovely smooth brown skin also had multiple love bites, on her neck, at her areolaes and breasts. She had been ravaged.....

Bluerabbit
30-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Poor girl. :o

I Love Boobs
30-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Mr C didn't stop there. It was a Friday the next day, and he brought A to his private apartment.
Except this time she didn't come back in a few hours.
She was only seen on Monday. She looked tired and haggard, and walked in a strange way. In 3 days she had been locked in his apartment. She was given food and water, but was forced to be naked all the time. Mr C would rape her and creampie her, rest for a bit and then the cycle would continue.
(she related to B what had happened, and they compared notes)
She was fucked more than 10 times over those 3 days. Mr C also would not let her wash up immediately after inseminating her, she was a nice warm sperm receptacle.
B apparently would have her ass creamed and cummed on her face and mouth, but with A, Mr C was not wasting her most precious asset - her tight vagina. This virgin had been creamed a dozen times over 5 days!

I Love Boobs
14-06-2014, 12:38 AM
A was Mr C's sex slave. She was now delivered daily to Mr C's office. Her training did not seem important, she was ravaged repeatedly for more than a month. This part gets hazy, but she then missed her periods about 1 month+ later.
With the sheer amount of sperm he was pumping into her, Mr C had inseminated and impregnated this SYT maid!

Mandin
14-06-2014, 06:33 AM
I pity the poor maid though .

eeemen
22-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Mr C must be having the time of his life then eh? Do carry onz plz, Thks . Cheers, ....................

I Love Boobs
05-07-2014, 05:17 PM
I remember that my auntie was forced by Mr C to send A to "clear out the baby".
Guess that means an abortion.
My auntie stopped her partnership with Mr C, but received multiple threats from him. He even sent gangsters to the front gate..
My mum took me away from my aunty's house after that for a few months. But there was to be a silver lining....

I Love Boobs
05-07-2014, 05:38 PM
I got sent to my auntie's house about 6 months after though..... and my auntie's niece had just arrived from the Phillipines to study in a local college. Her name was J. J had just turned 17.
She was a very pretty Mestizo, mixed Eurasian features. Brownish silky hair to her hips, thick bee-stung lips. A real S-line figure with large B+ breasts, huge on her 5'2" inch, 40kg frame.
She was slim without any fats, and nice long legs....
And she was my first......

I Love Boobs
10-07-2014, 03:51 PM
There were still some maids around the house so space was limited. I was in afternoon session school, so would still to my aunty's house in the morning. J would wake up at about 9 and study for a bit before going to college in the afternoon, so our timing overlapped. Once again, I was the only male in the house. Being 9 then, J probably didn't perceive me as a threat.
She would wake up and loiter around in a sleeveless nighty. I would be in the room on the pretext of studying, and would then close and lock the door. The maids were outside and noisy, so I had an excuse....
J would have breakfast and be back to her room by 9+ at her desk to try and study. She had never had a boyfriend before, and very naive to the raw sexuality she was oozing......

I Love Boobs
10-07-2014, 04:02 PM
J liked peach coloured and pink nighties. They were of thin fabric, sleeveless with large sideholes for the arms and buttons at the top back.
I remember the nighties well, as I would later undress her!
She was braless in the room, she had nice firm B+ cups with 1cm pinkish-brownish nipples and raised 1inch areolaes. I could easily see this 17 year old's perky tits through the sides of her nightie, but only if her arms were raised. It so happened she liked to put both elbows on the study table, and I was treated to glimpses of her nubile mammaries every morning.....
She was model-like slim with no fats (I could see her flat tummy too) and her tits were probably still developing....
And those pouty thick lips were heaven-sent to be wrapped around a rock hard cock...
Her nipples would also poke thru the fabric, nice memorable pokies.
Needless to say, I didn't study much then, milking her was on my mind....

I Love Boobs
10-07-2014, 04:08 PM
We would just have small chat while I was studying.. Studying her anatomy that is... She was very stressed up, having just moved to a new country.. She initially treated me like a younger brother and although her body was smoking hot, was not the brightest and did not know what I had planned for her.
After about 2 weeks, I summed up the courage to offer her a back massage. J seemed surprised, but agreed. I started rubbing her shoulders and neck. Nice smooth flawless fair skin. She appreciated the massage, and would let me rub her down every morning after that.

I Love Boobs
10-07-2014, 04:18 PM
I am definitely precocious with my sexual needs. Except that now, 25 years later, I'm taking 2 girls for 4 shot tarmas..... I go to FLs about 10 times a month for the past 3 years. Addicted? Perhaps, and loving it...
The above is just to explain my coming of age at 9 years..

I became bolder with J and would start rubbing her lower back while she sat on a chair. I knew she wasn't concentrating much, she liked the sensual massage just too much.
My final target was of course her mammaries!
I started rubbing her sides of her ribcage, feeling her hourglass curves. I encroached gradually more and more over subsequent sessions, and after 2 weeks had started rubbing her side boobs from the back.
J didn't stop me, but would occasionally sigh. This was probably her first sexual experience too, and in retrospect, J was getting turned on...

I Love Boobs
10-07-2014, 04:31 PM
I would go even further still, rubbing her tummy from the back and inching upwards to áccidentally touch the bottom part of her firm breasts..
A month into this, I was massaging J for about an hour in the morning... She knew I had sexual intentions, but her naive mind probably attributed it to me being curious.. She never stopped or reprimanded me...
I told J that I needed to unbutton the back of her nightie for better access for a better massage.
She agreed, and soon the 3 buttons at her top back were undone for every massage session. The upper half of her back was exposed, but more importantly, I would readjust her nightie by tugging it downward at the front. This had the effect of exposing both breasts directly at the entrance of the arm sideholes. Her cleavage was also clearly visible. Now with both arms folded on the table, her bare vulnerable breasts were in full view, ripe full breasts waiting to be sated. You can try it with your partner's nightie for good measure...

I Love Boobs
10-07-2014, 04:38 PM
I didn't waste time when the opportunity for access arose. My massage focus was shifting from her back to her sides (and then front). 2 weeks into this, I was massaging her back for a paltry 2 minutes per session.
I would then massage her sideboobs, progressing further in front. J would get uncomfortable over this consensual violation of her sexuality, and her body language would show it. She would squirm, and even halfheartedly asked me to stop on a few occasions. I would act innocent and ask why.. She would be at a loss for words and would allow me to continue, but I would retreat a bit back to her sideboobs.

phantom777
10-07-2014, 04:46 PM
camping...

I Love Boobs
10-07-2014, 04:47 PM
She conceded more territory every day. I got further and further in front and was soon rubbing the edge of her areolaes on both breasts. Her nipples were my holy grail, and occasion I would brush against them. This would upset J, and I would apologise, saying I could not see from the back.
In truth I was angling my view further obliquely to her right to appreciate her sexuality.
Note that I never squeezed J's breasts outright, this would have probably have gotten me slapped. Rubbing her nipples and areolaes were a no-go either. I was rubbing her soft, supple breasts and watching them bounce right back into place....
Heavy petting? You bet, and I was only 9 and she was a well-endowed 17 year old on the verge of adulthood. This was one of my earliest sexual conquests!

I Love Boobs
10-07-2014, 04:59 PM
J always had panties on, some were fleshed coloured and semi-transparent and you could see the neat pubic hair pattern at her groin. I was never interested in her vagina, somehow only her breasts had a hold on me..
But in retrospect, she was getting wet, and there might have been wet spots on her panties....
Yup, that was how much I could see looking thru the armholes in her nightie.
Thinking about it, after I had creatively readjusted her nightie and unbuttoned it, she was almost topless. Think of a singlet that's pulled forward, except I had so much more leeway because her back was exposed too. And I did pull it down almost to the limit everyday, just 2 to 3 inches more and her breasts would have popped out thru the front.
I was having a hard-on everyday viewing and touching her, I was literally exploring her at will.

Do kindly up my humble points for this horny effort in extracting fragments of my memory...
Next up massage oil!

I Love Boobs
10-07-2014, 07:45 PM
I honestly think J liked the attention and heavy pettng too. She was submissive and would be at her desk every morning, and she never had a bra on. She only wore a bra when going outside to college.
J would accede to most requests, she would tie her shoulder length hair into a bun so it would not be in my way. And in her semi-naked position, she would not only let me unbutton her back and expose her tits, but also on occasion adjust her nightie. No, not back in place, but for a better view and feel.
I honestly think I was getting her sexually aroused, and I would capitalise on it.
Her soft breasts were mine to touch everyday, we did this behind the locked door of her bedroom. The curtains were drawn, and this was to be our love chamber for exploration.... I was basically free to milk her sexuality

phantom777
11-07-2014, 08:54 AM
TS, I upz u yesterday coz i like yr story keep on writing!!

dreamer326
11-07-2014, 11:06 AM
you got my point for great story...

I Love Boobs
13-07-2014, 07:53 PM
From the time I started stripping J down, I was getting hard-ons. On a 9 year old, that meant 3 inches erect. My tip was wet with precum.
Yup, I was definitely sexually aroused touching J. I would touch myself too.
I got bolder. I would push her breasts from the side towards one another, and watch them bounce firmly back in place.
To this day, I still enjoy this and it's a great prelude to titfucking....
I was also tugging the front of her nighty even lower, exposing her mammaries. From the top, I could see her firm tits in their glorious perkiness. I would purposely let her nighty rub against her erect nipples while adjusting her front
I remember every curve of her breasts, the small mole to the right of her areolae for example...
In retrospect, her breast would get firmer and harder with stimulation....
She had perfect teardrop shape B+ cup breasts, nipples pointing straight ahead. No sag at all, the wonders of youth.
Raised 1 inch areolaes and 1cm nipples light brown-pinkish.
She would sigh everytime I rubbed against her areolaes....
No excess fat on her slim nubile well-toned body...

eeemen
14-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Interesting method of setting up the target! We'll done bro, cheers, ....................

I Love Boobs
14-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Wicked.
That describes what I had planned for J.
I don't consider this conquest incestuous as although she was a 2nd cousin, I had no blood relations with her.
In retrospect, I'm pretty sure she was a virgin. I would have loved her hymenal blood on me.
Had I been 13 or 14, I'm sure I would have seeded her fertile plains.....
I would have some body fluid exchange though...

I Love Boobs
15-07-2014, 06:25 PM
J used to apply baby oil to her skin. She had a bottle in the room. Perhaps explains why her skin and boobs were so soft and supple. Maybe it was just youth...
I had an idea to massage her with oil, and asked her for permission. I applied the oil to my hands, and caressed her body. I concentrated on her neck, and back, a bit on her sideboobs too.
I would rub some on the front of her neck too, she seemed to like this.
But, I would be very generous with baby oil when rubbing the front of her neck, letting some drip down to her cleavage. She tried to wipe it away, and I told her not to dirty her hands. I pushed her hands away and rubbed the oil down the front of her chest, fondling her ripe firm tits from the front. I had entered uncharted waters, a chance to rub her down from the front while oogling her perfectly shaped nipples and breasts!
J was a cocktease however, and brought both hands to cup her nipples using her nighty outside.
She asked "What do you think you're doing?" while looking me in the eye...
Bros out there, what would you have done in a similar situation?

phantom777
16-07-2014, 12:18 AM
CCCCCCCCCCOB???

Many Cs becoz its a lot of soldiers!!!!

dreamer326
04-08-2014, 02:44 PM
no more story?

I Love Boobs
05-08-2014, 07:49 PM
"Just wiping up the oil", I told J sheepishly.
I had fondled her so extensively by this point, I knew every soft bounce of her breasts. I longed to suck those nipples and taste her, but would have probably got walloped in the process.
But baby oil is nice and sticky, and helps with other pleasurable activities...

I Love Boobs
08-08-2014, 09:55 AM
I wanted to taste J so badly, I was having a raging hard-on.
I started rubbing oil on her with my fingers instead of my hands. I would prime her for what was to come...
Since her back was wet with oil, I stuck my tongue out and started licking her sweet soft skin while rubbing her with my left hand. Perfect, she didn't notice. I chose areas free of baby oil to taste J, she had a lovely virginal sweet taste....

I Love Boobs
10-08-2014, 03:38 PM
It was divine licking her sweet nubile body.
I was having a raging hard-on and had actually started humping her and rubbing and poking and sliding my cock against her smooth back.
J turned around, stopped me and grabbed both my hands...
I froze.
She swiftly pulled down my pants to my ankles (I didn't wear briefs then) exposing my erect member wet with precum at the tip..
She pointed to my cock and asked "What's this, what's going on?"

Yveslynn
10-08-2014, 09:11 PM
camping for more...:)

I Love Boobs
11-08-2014, 11:11 AM
I didn't say anything. I pulled her lips to mine and started kissing her. J was shocked and struggled initially. She was bent slightly (she was about a foot taller than me) and off-balance and I had the upper hand.
I didn't waste any time and as her nighty was already semi-undone, swiftly pulled it down to her ankles. There was a bit of resistance getting past her full breasts and perky buttocks, I watch her tits bounce back into place - cumworthy. Her pinkish perky nipples were revealed to me. I fondled her nipples and suckled them. J was trying to push me away but I sensed she was enjoying it too. She let out little moans as my tongue tasted her fresh nipples. Her white panties had a wet spot...
I got my pants off and slowly pushed her into her bed. I took her by surprise as I pushed her clad only in panties. She fell on the bed and I watched her supple firm tits bounce as she did...

alec
13-08-2014, 03:49 PM
i'm actually missing this good stuff....

I Love Boobs
16-08-2014, 11:35 AM
I pounced on top of her and kissed her intensely, holding her lips to mine. She pushed me away, only to have me fondling her supple breasts and then suckling her ripe pinkish nipples. I was on top of her and it was not easy to break free. I could tell that she was getting more aroused as her nipples got harder. I was only in my shirt, my pants were off. I pulled up my shirt and rubbed her nipples against mine before stimulating her further by licking and kissing her nipples. There was a wet spot on her panties and it was getting bigger and wetter.....
I had secretly stumbled on some of my dad's porn collection at the age of 7 so I knew the holey grail was inside those panties.... They were coming off.......

alec
18-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Home strike!

I Love Boobs
20-08-2014, 07:45 PM
I slowly slid her panties down while sucking her nipples. I got them to her ankles, then threw them on the floor. There was a nice sweet smell to them, typical of nubile SYTs. She didn't resist, probably too high from the tit stimulation. I grinded her a bit while still dominantly on top of her and suckling and fondling her tits, she was dripping wet! She was now half covering her face with a pillow, the sensation was overwhelming her..
Her pinkish nipples were erect and glistening with saliva.
I seized the opportunity.
I moved down and positioned myself, then I used both hands to spread her legs and flex her hips and knees. Perfect. A well-lubricated virgin!
I didn't need any more temptation. The months of sexually priming her were about to give me my ultimate reward! My 3 inch rock hard cock was in position (hey I was 9, OK?) just at her labia. This just took a few seconds to position her right where I wanted....
J was starting to recover from my attacks, and was removing the pillow from her face, but it was too late.......

alec
22-08-2014, 10:02 PM
And then? And then??? Faster Continue k

igor123
23-08-2014, 03:59 PM
What happen next ?

eeemen
24-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Then home run!! Do carry onz bro TS, hurry! :D Cheers, ....................

jdi813
24-08-2014, 01:53 PM
how did i miss out on this thread for so long ??? TS are you going to continue ???

KimEmma
01-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Hope TS cume back soon .

I Love Boobs
05-09-2014, 09:58 PM
I was in missionary position and pushed up both her fair white thighs, exposing her unprotected vagina. I pushed my cockhead in and prised open her labia, which was dripping wet. That lubrication helped, as J was tight! My cocktip was wet with precum and I pushed deeper. It was lovely feeling the warm soft folds of her vagina closing in on me as I pushed harder. There was initial resistance, and I pushed harder.
If I was a full adult sized cock at that point i time, I probably wouldn't have fit in.....
Then my rock hard cock pushed harder past the resistance, and I felt something soft tearing......

alec
08-09-2014, 03:52 PM
I was in missionary position and pushed up both her fair white thighs, exposing her unprotected vagina. I pushed my cockhead in and prised open her labia, which was dripping wet. That lubrication helped, as J was tight! My cocktip was wet with precum and I pushed deeper. It was lovely feeling the warm soft folds of her vagina closing in on me as I pushed harder. There was initial resistance, and I pushed harder.
If I was a full adult sized cock at that point i time, I probably wouldn't have fit in.....
Then my rock hard cock pushed harder past the resistance, and I felt something soft tearing......

and then and then??? faster continue plss

I Love Boobs
09-09-2014, 03:05 PM
I had torn J's hymen! I withdrew my cock slightly and saw a tinge of blood. J knew what was going on, she screamed "What are you doing?". I was just lucky there wasn't anybody else in the house at that time.
I wasn't going to stop there. I pushed my cock back in and began to thrust harder. J tried to push me off, saying "We shoudn't be doing this...." feebly. I pushed both legs up and lay on top of her, cock still securely in her tight vagina. This effectively pinned J down. I told her "Ï'm making love to you!" and continued my conquest. I was suckling and fondling her perky erect pinkish nipples while thrusting into her. She stopped resisting as she gave in to her sexual needs..

Urcn
09-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Camp for more story.

I Love Boobs
12-09-2014, 11:08 PM
J's vagina was getting wetter and warmer. I continued thrusting in while fondling her tits and sucking her nipples. When I withdrew to deepthrust her, I could see her whitish vaginal secretions mixed with a bit of blood.
This was my virgin fuck, and the stimulation was extreme. My naked cousin, submitting to me. Then I felt a breathtaking sensation, one that I'm now very familiar with.....
My hot rod ejaculated into J. Instinctively, I pushed my cock deeper, to ensure complete insemination and domination. J was arching her back in sexual orgasm....

MountainBiker
13-09-2014, 04:15 AM
Do continue bro, support :)

alec
15-09-2014, 12:08 AM
damn u kiddo! still, please continue on the adventure~~~

ZacCommand
18-09-2014, 01:31 PM
I hope TS comes back soon.

I Love Boobs
22-09-2014, 07:51 PM
I collapsed on top of J after creaming her to perfection. I was frenching her and still fondling her boobs and nipples. She asked innocently "You shot inside?". I nodded, she wanted to quickly wash up pleading with me to get off. I withdrew my cock, and my cum spilled on the bed. My cum back then was different, more like thick clear syrup rather than the milky substance of my adult ejaculate. There was also J's secretions and traces of hymenal blood...
"Next time don't shoot inside!"she was half scolding me... I nodded, but was devillishly looking forward to creampieing her again....

Nurgle
24-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Very nice. Love reading it as I'm a sucker for cream pie stories. Keep it up.

DaringOne
24-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Very interesting ... thks for sharing

Happyman89
24-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Very nice story TS, looking for more sexperience of you and J. :cool:

I Love Boobs
25-09-2014, 10:21 PM
The next day was even better!
I joined J in the room as usual and locked the door. She sat at the desk again in her nighty as usual, braless.
I began to massage her back, unbuttoning the back of her nighty.
J moved my hands away.............................................. ..............................
and pulled down her nighty to her waist, sitting barebreasted in front of me!
Well, she wasn't going to get any studying done!
I didn't need further invitation. Both my hands cupped her full ripe tits from behind, fondling her soft mammaries and rubbing and stimulating her nipples. She gave soft moans of pleasure, and I frenched her intensively. I then moved on to sucking her nipples, giving her pinkish nips light licks with my tongue. Her nipples got hard, her breasts firmer, and she pushed me aside again......

RisingShadow
29-09-2014, 10:55 AM
TS please come back soon.

I Love Boobs
04-10-2014, 08:39 PM
J slipped out of her nighty and was naked in front of me. I reciprocated and stripped off too. It was an instant hard-on for me.
Then J said, "I don't want you to shoot inside my puki, I'm scared of getting pregnant!"
I didn't reply. I just hugged her sweet nubile body, pressing her tits to me. Then I started fondling and sucking her nips, I was shorter than J and her ripe tits were almost at mouth level.
J was squirming as my tongue flicked over her responsive nipples again and again, lustfully stimulating her. I rubbed her vagina, it was dripping wet!
I positioned the chair, sat down, positioned J and spread her legs. She was going to be my sperm receptacle again today....
I got her nubile body in position, and penetrated her in cowgirl.... Super tight!

TigerGeneral
09-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Some more please .

I Love Boobs
16-10-2014, 01:05 AM
J rode me in cowgirl, excellent technique in retrospect considering she was 17.
I guess some girls were made to provide pure sexual pleasure.....
I kept licking and sucking her right nipple while my right hand was fondling and squeezing her left breast.
This made J more aroused, and she was wet, flooding literally.
I thrusted my hips into her so that I could penetrate her maximally, she started moaning.
A 17 year old tight-bodied SYT with great tits..... recently devirginised, sexually very horny, and my exclusive fucktoy!
I was on the verge of cumming....

savage
16-10-2014, 01:10 AM
great story please keep it up

alec
16-10-2014, 06:40 AM
Was away for awhile, and when i checked back, damn! It was steamingly good!

I Love Boobs
16-10-2014, 06:55 PM
J had warned me not to cum inside.....
But the sensation was overwhelming. She was using my cock to fulfil her desires, her tight vagina peeling off with every thrust as she rode me vigorously.
She was propping her body up with the back of the chair. She was horny, she grabbed my hand and used it to fondle herself, telling me "Like this OK?".
Then she pulled my head in to mouth her nipples better.
The chair was getting wet from her secretions..
I ejaculated into her unprotected nubile vagina again... I tried to hold back but couldn't. J was so hypersexual that she didn't realise she had gotten inseminated again; she kept riding me!
The sensation was heavenly.. and I emptied out RAW in her again. I had successfully creampied J again.... without her knowledge!

oeioei
17-10-2014, 02:04 AM
Creampie is good!!

alec
20-10-2014, 12:06 PM
So what happened next TS??? Did she asked for more or just freaked out?

otamay
22-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Camping here for more.

I Love Boobs
29-10-2014, 08:59 PM
The sensation of a nubile 17 year old riding you is breathtaking.
But after cumming, it can be completely overwhelming!
I asked J to stop, saying I wanted to suck her tits and fondle her better.
She reluctantly agreed, and slid my rod out of her pinkish vagina.
I had softened by now, and my cock was glistening with cum and J's secretions. As J got off, a gush of fluid came out and spilled on my groin / thighs.
Thankfully a young boys sperm is different in consistency, more like thick syrup and less white.
J didn't notice that she had been inseminated.
I lay her down and went on to fondle and suckle her tits. Lovely, supple with pinkish tits and raised areolaes. I licked her nipples extensively, driving her to ecstasy.
My erection was coming on again......

I Love Boobs
29-10-2014, 09:06 PM
J got up and pushed me down. I was supine and she kissed me with her full beestung lips. Her ripe B cups were on top of my chest, hanging so firmly. I hugged her tight, squeezing her breasts to my chest, then molested her tits some more.
She licked my ears, and whispered into my ear, "Ï'm going to give u something special...."

I Love Boobs
17-11-2014, 02:29 PM
J took my wet cock in her mouth and started giving me a wonderful BBBJ. My cock got rock hard responding to her gentle licks. All this while I was fondling her tits...Almost instinctively, I pushed her head down, forcing her to deepthroat me...This caught her off guard, and she started gagging....

alec
17-11-2014, 05:45 PM
woohoo!!! welcome back TS!!!! thought u MIA liao....

maddog_mlvn
17-11-2014, 06:33 PM
TS pls keep the ball rowing.

I Love Boobs
17-11-2014, 07:22 PM
Sorry to disappoint my loyal fans with the delays.
Been busy conquering new fertile plains.....

I Love Boobs
17-11-2014, 07:30 PM
With my cock rubbing her tonsils, I wasn't going to last very long.
I started ejaculating my seed into her mouth.
J pursed her lips and submissively kept my cum inside her mouth. When she was sure I had emptied out, she spat my cum out on tissue.
Superb! I was spent.
J lay down next to me and I fondled her perky tits.....

alec
20-11-2014, 07:30 AM
wah... u lucky u jus a kid then, else how to tahan like that??

I Love Boobs
13-12-2014, 02:47 PM
I continued RAW penetration with J for the next several weeks. Sometimes I would cum inside her tight wet vagina, but she didn't like it. She much preferred me cumming in her mouth. When her menses came, I would have BBBJ with her and play with her tits overtime.
J also thought me frenching, she was horny!
The best part was cumming into her willing mouth after that.
The skills I learnt would come in useful for my later girlfriends..... including a teenage threesome!
J had also apparently watched an old VHS tape, and wanted to try new positions.....
I was perfectly happy with missionary and cowgirl, but.....

alec
16-12-2014, 08:05 PM
But wha??? She got preg????

I Love Boobs
17-12-2014, 09:30 PM
J started experimenting with more positions. We did doggy, reverse cowgirl. Her BBBJ got better too.
The best part was ejaculating into her.
I've had a few early 20s / teenage girls RAW in my career, but few had J's vagina type, which I consider perfect:
Dripping wet when stimulated
Tight
Pinkish
RAW with creampie
If I pushed my cock in, J was so tight that when I ejaculated, I could just feel the sperm wrapping around my cock with nowhere to go. Like cumming into a tight condom with no space for the cockhead.

I Love Boobs
17-12-2014, 09:43 PM
J watched more porn, and wanted me to perform cunnilingus on her. I licked her clitoris, vulva and tried to push my tongue into her slit. I would make sure that my tongue was wet, then coat her clitoris with my saliva. It drove her crazy!
She was like a sex bunny on steroids!
She would ride me more intensely and was flooding wet. Her nipples would be almost flaming red, and she would squeal orgasmically when I sucked them while thrusting into her. At times, there was a faint whitish secretion from her nipples, which I would lustfully suck dry..
I much preferred sucking her ripe nipples to cunnilingus, but I got her to agree to one thing...
If I gave her cunilingus, she would let me cum anywhere.....

I Love Boobs
19-12-2014, 10:22 PM
A link to my recent sexcapades.
I think many guys would have seized the opportunity (and the boobs!) too:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12308416&postcount=24
Best part is I have some momento cameraphone shots of her boobs! Can't share due to obvious security concerns though, but never fails to make me cum...

I Love Boobs
27-12-2014, 11:30 PM
I guess all good things must come to an end.
My mum shifted me out of my aunty's house for good a few months later, and I had to leave J.
She was horny though, and got shotgunned by a Swedish guy in college and gave birth by the age of 19.
I think she migrated to Sweden subsequently.
Still, she was a great fuck!
I became a latchkey next. Up me if u want me to write about my adventures!

I Love Boobs
02-08-2016, 12:55 AM
The kinky memories keep coming back....
I remember the maid, B was not just fucked RAW and creampied, she was fucked anally multiple times too.
B used to confide in me, telling me things that she thought a 9 year old wouldn't understand...
She said Mr C used to like poking her in the backside because it was "smooth", and he would shoot inside her...

It's a turn on for me, knowing that B was a hot bodied 21 year old single mum with firm C+ cups and a taut nubile body... no signs of her previous pregnancy
..... and she was there to please Mr C and pleasure his cock in all ways possible
I would have raped B too, in the same circumstances...